PDA

View Full Version : The cage 2011 all the rage from my weekend

The House
03-13-11, 8:50 am
The 2011 Arnold Classic weekend was a complete success. So many different event and competitions going on all weekend. I am sure if you ask everyone what there favorite and biggest parts of the expo was they would say the cage. I have worked the cage for the past six years, and each year it has been a great experience. There are so many different things that go on in the cage each year. Pretty much anything can go on in the cage. The cage is so different than any other booth at the Arnold. I this year I had to stand back and take it all in. I found myself watching the great brother hood the animal family has built. Sometimes you don’t realize how great something is until you step back and take it all in. One of my moments I had this year in the cage really stood out. I was in the cage watching everyone talk and socialize at the 12:00 abc meeting on Saturday the sea of red. As I looked around I saw all walks of life I saw a bunch of young bucks wanted to soak up as much info as possible, I saw powerlifters, bodybuilders, strong men, average joes, huge guys, small guys, older people, younger people, pro athletes to people that have never competed before. Even though we were all different in our own ways we were all one big family. When you are at the cage it don’t matter what you can lift or if you are the best, that’s what makes it so great. We have built a strong family from all walks of life. This is what I like so much about the cage. We are not about pushing products we are about a lifestyle a brotherhood.

Phil800101
03-13-11, 10:02 am
Awesome seeing you and Heather again House! Your seminar on Saturday was really inspiring...definitely gave me some stuff to keep in mind on those days where I find myself dragging or wanting to slack off.

Right on bro, that is what Animal is all about and what makes it so great. Really is a big family.

D-NUTZ
03-13-11, 10:20 am
Great to see you again bro. Looking good.

smoothballer
03-13-11, 10:31 am
Awesome to see you again Erik. I know you really liked your little corner where people lined up to get you autograph. Should be a Cage staple from here on out...

DanTheMan
03-13-11, 10:56 am
great to finally meet ya bro-- i've looked up to ya for a long time, and still do man!

Enforcer
03-13-11, 2:34 pm
Always a pleasure to get to see you House. You are one of the most stand up guys I have ever met in my life. I wish you nothing but the best with all of your training and future shows that you will do. I know you will continue to bring great success to the Animal brand. Keep up the hard ass work.

The House
03-13-11, 7:25 pm
Awesome seeing you and Heather again House! Your seminar on Saturday was really inspiring...definitely gave me some stuff to keep in mind on those days where I find myself dragging or wanting to slack off.

Right on bro, that is what Animal is all about and what makes it so great. Really is a big family.

glad you liked the talk hope it helped out...

The House
03-13-11, 7:25 pm
Great to see you again bro. Looking good.

thanks good to see you are still at it...

The House
03-13-11, 7:26 pm
Awesome to see you again Erik. I know you really liked your little corner where people lined up to get you autograph. Should be a Cage staple from here on out...

it was awesome i agree lol

The House
03-13-11, 7:27 pm
great to finally meet ya bro-- i've looked up to ya for a long time, and still do man!

glad we could meet bro keep in touch

The House
03-13-11, 7:28 pm
Always a pleasure to get to see you House. You are one of the most stand up guys I have ever met in my life. I wish you nothing but the best with all of your training and future shows that you will do. I know you will continue to bring great success to the Animal brand. Keep up the hard ass work.

same with you bro always good to see ya and touch base.

Razor
03-14-11, 8:54 am
Great seeing you Erik! You definitely put on some awesome size bro! Keep it up my man!

Madcat
03-14-11, 11:16 am
Always love seeing you and the landlord(Heather), enjoy the ABCs in Yorkville, and just like talking with you House. Its always inspiring becuase you are local, and I can relate to where you came from, and live, work, everything.

I missed seeing the 2 young ones this year in the cage, but might have been nice for you two to have a weekend away!

Cant wait to come down to another ABC sometime, or just some random weekend to get a lift in with you. Actually I never have lifted with ya at an ABC now that I think of it, even the Cbus ones or Arnolds.

Thanks for keeping it so real man. My boys son Xaiver loves his poster you signed for him too, I got to hangout with him this weekend and he wears the Animal Beanie I gave him too. Can't wait to work with him in the weights soon!

Take care.

dannynb
03-14-11, 11:25 am
Was really good seeing you and Heather...not only you, but your family inspires me. Gives me hope that a man can chase his dreams and bring his family along as well and not leave them behind. How you all work together. Also your seminar really hit home with me...some days after working and being a dad and husband sometimes I feel like I have nothing left for the gym and bodybuilding and I have to really dig deep.

Anyways, just good seeing you brother. I look forward to seeing what changes you bring.

FitPrincess122
03-14-11, 3:54 pm
Awesome write up House! It was such a pleasure to see you again and chat! You're such an inspiration to many not just as a bodybuilder, but a father and husband. Keep up the great work and I'll be anxiously waiting to see what you take on next!