PDA

View Full Version : UBC @ greg longs gym

Wycked
03-13-11, 11:37 pm
i had the pleasure of being included in the universal bodybuilding camp yesterday in feasterville, PA.

it was a great time and it was alot of fun getting to talk bodybuilding with so many interested people. many times events like this become spectator type events and the people attending seem to get caught up with the fact that they're meeting guys like vinny galanti, or their other favorute pro's and forget to really address certain questions they may have. everyone that came to this event had great questions and hopefully learned a thing or 2 about a certain exercise or style or training. i really enjoyed getting to speak with everyone and also getting to be in a group with john hnatyschak (schak) , the man has been around the sport for 20 plus years and competed at a very very high level his whole career. it was great for me personally to hear his opinions and ideas regarding this sport that i love.

it was also great getting to see all the universal guys again and the owner of the gym greg long is by far one of the most passionate people i've ever met when it comes to bodybuilding and this lifestyle we lead. just listening to him speak @ the Q and A was getting me fired up. i swear i wanted to throw and dumbbell or squat 500lbs lol dude is great

thanks to universal for inviting me i had a blast, oh the lunch was great as well mmmmmmmmm :)

Bulldozer57
03-13-11, 11:43 pm
i had the pleasure of being included in the universal bodybuilding camp yesterday in feasterville, PA.

it was a great time and it was alot of fun getting to talk bodybuilding with so many interested people. many times events like this become spectator type events and the people attending seem to get caught up with the fact that they're meeting guys like vinny galanti, or their other favorute pro's and forget to really address certain questions they may have. everyone that came to this event had great questions and hopefully learned a thing or 2 about a certain exercise or style or training. i really enjoyed getting to speak with everyone and also getting to be in a group with john hnatyschak (schak) , the man has been around the sport for 20 plus years and competed at a very very high level his whole career. it was great for me personally to hear his opinions and ideas regarding this sport that i love.

it was also great getting to see all the universal guys again and the owner of the gym greg long is by far one of the most passionate people i've ever met when it comes to bodybuilding and this lifestyle we lead. just listening to him speak @ the Q and A was getting me fired up. i swear i wanted to throw and dumbbell or squat 500lbs lol dude is great

thanks to universal for inviting me i had a blast, oh the lunch was great as well mmmmmmmmm :)

I agree with everything u said Big Mike! The UBC was awesome I loved it. Had a great time. Really appreciate u helping me out with my form for bent over barbell rows. I'm definitely gonna be putting that into practice this week.

dannynb
03-14-11, 12:32 am
Sounds like it was one hell of a time...so umm....now you guys are gonna head down here for one right??? LOL

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-14-11, 1:58 am
After reading the last bit of your post.."I'm hungry" that's all I have to say lol

Jay
03-14-11, 5:29 am
I had a great time as well. Learned some great back training tips!

Phil800101
03-14-11, 11:58 am
This looked awesome. Wish I coulda been there...

smoothballer
03-14-11, 12:27 pm
Sounds like it was an awesome event and a huge success. Hopefully they will keep these going an do em around different parts of the country.

Phil800101
03-14-11, 1:03 pm
Sounds like it was an awesome event and a huge success. Hopefully they will keep these going an do em around different parts of the country.

That would be pretty sweet!

Razor
03-14-11, 1:54 pm

Even if they develop the other areas slowly, i'll make my way out there next year for sure.

smoothballer
03-14-11, 2:30 pm
Even if they develop the other areas slowly, i'll make my way out there next year for sure.

Would be a sweet road trip! Pick up Rob on 8 Mile and swing by Cleveland and I'll hop in.

Imjorman
03-14-11, 11:00 pm
Would be a sweet road trip! Pick up Rob on 8 Mile and swing by Cleveland and I'll hop in.

Make a quick stop by Columbus and I'll chip in for gas :P

Punisher
03-15-11, 12:37 am
Ubc was great the old Arnold and Franco stories got me motivated like the first time I saw pumping iron!

Punishir
03-15-11, 1:23 am
greg long is by far one of the most passionate people i've ever met when it comes to bodybuilding and this lifestyle we lead. just listening to him speak @ the Q and A was getting me fired up. i swear i wanted to throw and dumbbell or squat 500lbs lol dude is great

I do agree when I was at his station he had me amped up he was telling me to throw the weights.