PDA

View Full Version : rockin' Rage style!

rockeo
03-14-11, 8:03 pm
hey my good people, i will be reviewing/logging some more feedback & workouts with a fresh batch of Animal Rage (powder version)...oh yeah! Big Thank you, to all involved for getting this sent out.
i will not go into crazy detail as when i was an original (Alpha Tester, part 1) i did go into more extensive thoughts. just going to keep it a bit more basic.
hope everyone could feel at ease, as we can have some fun & discuss anything for bodybuilding , prosperity & a positive life ...go hand-in-hand.

be back with a workout with the almighty Rage baby!

ps - i do apologize for the late start.

mritter3
03-14-11, 8:21 pm
In for this ride brother...subbed

Jay
03-14-11, 8:24 pm
In.

smoothballer
03-14-11, 9:17 pm
Subbed for the ride!

rockeo
03-14-11, 11:21 pm
In for this ride brother...subbed

alright mritter, sounds like a plan brothha!

In.

as you should be, hahaha, much respect for the support

Subbed for the ride!

whoohooo, you better be :p srsly, thanx for the subbage

glad to have you all here!

Fast & Controlled -

Chest & Tris!

DB medium incline
5 x 8-5 reps --- PR babey

Flat BB bench
3 x 8-4 reps

chest dips
2 x till failure

rope pull-downs
3 x 12-8 reps

Pre-supps -
Animal Rage
SportPharma Carb Max

food for thought -
The Rage ...since my last testing when it was Agent O - has either gotten stronger or my body isn't acclimated to it yet = seems much more Ummmph ...more power to it. just wow, i forgot how much i enjoy my sessions on Rage. the mind to muscle connection contraction is a superb aspect. i have such tight form (which is keeping me at one with the weights). while having the music pumped with nutrients flowin & having that release of the days stress is spot on! yes, i love this lifestyle. keep bringing the ruckus everyone!!!

ToSo
03-15-11, 10:20 am
Great log so far brother, what was your PR for incline DB?

Jay
03-15-11, 5:37 pm
MMM. with carb max.. I may try that.

rockeo
03-16-11, 1:30 am
Great log so far brother, what was your PR for incline DB?

hey thank for the support, kind words & stopping by - your welcomed here any time!
for the PR its in my other Journal book yes its a (notebook) have to double check for ya
rock on brothha!

MMM. with carb max.. I may try that.

oh yeah, CARB Max is so friggin versatile & an easy effective supplement to enhance products if one desires too.
sometimes i mix Carb max(Citrus rush flavor) in with rage or i take Rage 20 mins pre, then sipp on carb max with my bcaa's right before and intra sessions. either way works good for me. enjoy your week bro!

rockeo
03-16-11, 6:28 pm
just for a goof -

got some family/company over for dinner tonight - maybe thinking about giving them a shot of Rage to see how they react around the house, hahahaa!!!

later on gotta get my squats done - will post the workout lata

rockeo
03-16-11, 10:38 pm
Exuberance

Legs & delts

stretching

close & medium stance Squats
4 x 20-7 reps

romo deads
3 x 12-8 reps

milli shoulder press
4 x 10-5 reps

one armed laterals
3 x 12-8 reps

stretching

pre-supps
30 mins prior, Shot of A Rage
10 mins prior & sipped intra, SP Carb max (2 scoops)

felt like a cheetah with each rep - nuff said. ok, one more thing Extreme control of bar & weights due to pinpoint Accuracy from the Focus from the Rage - whoohooo!
to all, enjoy those w/o's and newer heights of success with each session - ya herd

Jay
03-17-11, 8:28 pm
So did the family like rage??

rockeo
03-18-11, 7:15 pm
So did the family like rage??

hahaha, i was wondering who would ask - i held back and didnt give them any. i felt it would have been to cruel of a joke to do - just think of the jolt, they would have gotten not expecting that either lol.

on a side note - my sister LOVES U, Atomic 7 (watermelon) & SP, Carb max (power punch)
& my brothers are hooked on SP Joint-V :)

Arms workout coming up ....hope everyone is having a fun friday so far!

Mr. Dead
03-18-11, 7:25 pm
What in the Wide World of Sports is goin' on, in here...???!!!

rockeo
03-19-11, 3:06 am
What in the Wide World of Sports is goin' on, in here...???!!!

what page are you on ..... ... :p :)

rockeo
03-19-11, 10:42 pm
force -

back, bis & forearms

bb bent over rows
5 x 8-5 reps --- PR

lat pulldowns (various grips)
5 x 10-7 reps

easy bar curls
5 x 8-3 reps

behind back forearm curls
3 x 20-10 reps

reverse curls
3 x 10-8 reps

had a nice steady powerful session. focusing on form and keeping everything as strict as possible - felt great. was surprised i was able to Blast a PR while have strict form (Rage is helping a lot in this aspect)

sidenote -
Rage seems to be providing to be a Plateau buster & PR in a can babeeey ;)

have a superfluous weekend my good people of this healthy lifestyle !

Jay
03-20-11, 5:01 pm
After Rage, I went with some Carbmax intra workout. Helped with pumps and was quite contrite to say the least.

But now im wondering:

CItrus Carbmax plus rage? ooooooooooooooooo

rockeo
03-24-11, 5:45 pm
After Rage, I went with some Carbmax intra workout. Helped with pumps and was quite contrite to say the least.

But now im wondering:

CItrus Carbmax plus rage? ooooooooooooooooo

sounds like a plan man - go for what ya know :)
i love the added electrolytes in carb max - to help with smooth & efficient w/o's

Mr. Dead
03-24-11, 5:48 pm
Uhm... I don't think they should have given you some Rage... With your amped up personality, and good vibes being put into overdrive, I don't think the planet is ready for it... *LOL* Seriously, though, glad to see all is going well...!!!

rockeo
03-25-11, 11:01 pm
Uhm... I don't think they should have given you some Rage... With your amped up personality, and good vibes being put into overdrive, I don't think the planet is ready for it... *LOL* Seriously, though, glad to see all is going well...!!!

lol,
srs tho, i accept your positive kind words brother-c, appreciate that more than you know. with that being said funny thing is, i've mellowed out a tad (question is... how long will that last hahaa) yeah, all is well. as you know life has its ups & downs - its a daily choice if you want to live it fully with success in whatever it is you may want to achieve. have a great weekend!

Update -
my mind & body are telling me its time to take a week or so off & get that crucial R&R in.

in the meantime you all keep up the great work. also, thank you for all the support you guys make it more fun & inspiring - keep it flowin :)

Jay
03-26-11, 4:59 am
Nice review as always. R+R is important. Enjoy it!

rockeo
04-19-11, 12:49 am
Nice review as always. R+R is important. Enjoy it!

thanx for the kind words R, (we are all in this together) but yeah, the R&R was much needed - now we shall get back to the regular program of muscle development!

back with a workout soon enough.

Jay
04-19-11, 4:31 am
Are you going to re-rage for th upcoming workouts or do you have a different plan of attack?

rockeo
04-20-11, 12:52 am
Are you going to re-rage for th upcoming workouts or do you have a different plan of attack?

hows everything rhino - good things i hope!
sure re-rage (i like that) seems like a feasible plan... as i slowly go into my shred stage. so rage will be very helpful in the upcoming weeks due to less food/energy with more cardio. of course i will use Shock Therapy on some days as well. this two pre's are on the money depending what your current goals are (both are very versatile) as you already know this!

rockeo
04-20-11, 1:03 am
warm up week...

steady flowin'

chest & tris -

db slight incline & incline bench
4 x 12-17 reps

rope pulldowns
3 x 12 reps

cardio -
treadmill
around 10 mins

food for thought -
after a nice break from workout routines. simply put just feels awesome being back in the weight room and letting out some built up energy. feelin' like a cheetah on mission - whoohooo!!! all i can is my body is thanking me for putting in the time & getting amped up - DOM'age here we come hahaha

keep bringing the ruckus & success in all you do my people!

rockeo
04-25-11, 10:45 pm
blastin' thru -

last friday's back & arms

bent over bb rows
7 x 8-12 reps

one arm preacher curls
3 x 10 reps

easy bar curl
21's

behind back bb forearms curls
3 x 10-17 reps

reserve forearm curls
2 x 10 reps

today chest & tris -

high incline bb bench (various grips)
4 x 6-10 reps

slight incline bb bench (various grips)
4 x 5-12 reps

skullies
3 x 10-12 reps

cardio -
treadmill 15 mins liss/miss

ok, had to catch up & post in here since it was Easter weekend :) speaking of hope it was a Blessed weekend to all.
alright, feeling awesome as i warmed up last week and pigged out alittle over the weekend, hahaha. so, quickly getting back to the muscular development (as it should be). been focusing on squeeze rep contraction pause... since it comes easier with blastin' away with the mighty Rage! also, dropping carbs & some calories slowly but surely to keep my hard earned muscle frame. rage, in a single word is... Intense!!!
hope everyone is staying devoted with brotherly encouragement & with more progress each day.

Mr. Dead
04-25-11, 10:52 pm
Lookin' good, in here...!!! Hope your weekend was awesome, as well...!!!

rockeo
04-25-11, 11:14 pm
Lookin' good, in here...!!! Hope your weekend was awesome, as well...!!!

cool deal - thank you, glad to say it was. kind uplifting words are always welcomed MD
gotta love this lifestyle!

Jay
05-05-11, 8:12 pm
still raging?

Mr. Dead
05-06-11, 11:25 am
cool deal - thank you, glad to say it was. kind uplifting words are always welcomed MD
gotta love this lifestyle!

Definitely...!!!

still raging?

x2...???

rockeo
05-07-11, 12:15 am
still raging?

Definitely...!!!

x2...???

oh yeah!!! thanx for checking up with me - awesome character you guy's have - what would i do without you all :)

be back with a workout (sorry for delay) i'm making some crepes tonight & eating up all the carbs and junk food today, feels great let me tell ya. till then. keep thriving gents!

rockeo
05-07-11, 1:19 am
Smooth & Controlled

back & arms -

stretching

db bent over rows
5 x 8-10 reps ---PR

lat pulldowns (various grips)
4 x 10-12 reps

incline db curls
4 x 10 reps

incline db hammers
3 x 8-10 reps

standing db curls
1 x 17 reps

seated reverse forearm wrist curls
3 x 12 reps

seated forearm curls
3 x 12 reps

no cardio -
will be done tomorrow

food for thought -
even tho im shreddin' up - i was completely dialed in & in a controlled Animal like zone ready to Annihilate anything that had weight's attached to it, woooo!!!

side-note, don't forget to treat/reward yourself to something. we all work so hard in this lifestyle, you deserve it.

have a superb weekend

Bruiser
05-07-11, 7:09 am
Nice session and congrats on the PR! Were those one arm DB Rows or done at the same time?

rockeo
05-07-11, 9:03 pm
Nice session and congrats on the PR! Were those one arm DB Rows or done at the same time?

hey B, thanx for the support, kind words & for stopping by.

they were DB double rows, these hit me real hard & im using less weight as opposed to when i do BB rows. Charles Glass has a very nice version, instead of me explaining. if your interested, you can watch the video and check it out. it starts about half way though the video (there is no minute count in the video), so you have idea where to watch it being done.. hope that helps bro !

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/glasscut4.htm

Jay
05-08-11, 5:08 am
Awesome workout. FYI I took your advice- treated myself to an ipad. And.. an Ipod nano..

Bruiser
05-08-11, 8:05 am
hey B, thanx for the support, kind words & for stopping by.

they were DB double rows, these hit me real hard & im using less weight as opposed to when i do BB rows. Charles Glass has a very nice version, instead of me explaining. if your interested, you can watch the video and check it out. it starts about half way though the video (there is no minute count in the video), so you have idea where to watch it being done.. hope that helps bro !

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/glasscut4.htm

Nice. Thanks for the link.

Bruiser
05-08-11, 8:06 am
Awesome workout. FYI I took your advice- treated myself to an ipad. And.. an Ipod nano..

Damn. We've had an ipad 2 on backorder for over three weeks now, and they're still not sure when it will come in!

rockeo
05-12-11, 2:01 am

thanx R! i really do love this lifestyle - so many healthy benefits & victory that comes with the territory.
yeah thats what i like hearing :) these are getting rather popular . hope you enjoy it as you deserve to brother.

Nice. Thanks for the link.

no worries, my pleasure B. hope yours comes in sooner than they said.

powerful quickness !

legs & shoulders -

squats (various stances)
7 x 10-17 reps

bb mili press
4 x 7-10 reps

wide grip upright row
4 x 8-10 reps

one legged calf raise
3 x till the extreme burn

forgot to do romo deadz

cardio wil be done tomorrow

post w/o shake -
2 scoops Sportpharma Just-whey, chocolate
banana = Chocolate monkey

a new supp -
Animal Stak

food for thought -
i was flying thru my session knowing i wasn't doing cardio afterwards. so, im not sure if it was the first day taking Animal Stak but i was able to push it with around 15 seconds between sets. dripping sweat & felt super nice full dense pumps. overall, basic & effective.
i really enjoyed tonight's session while being in a great mood, yes more than usual

Bruiser
05-12-11, 10:17 am
It sounds like the Stak is hitting you good and hard. I notice the same things when I used to take it.

rockeo
05-19-11, 12:53 am
It sounds like the Stak is hitting you good and hard. I notice the same things when I used to take it.

oh maaan, im loving it! cool to hear you felt it as well. i will be adding this in when feasible from time to time. im so friggin amped up for final results with Stak & Rage = so far Power House of explosive solid goodness.

monday's w/o

euphoria!!!

Chest & Tris -

flat bb bench
7 x 4-8 reps --- PR

incline db bench
5 x 8-10 reps

decline db fly
3 x till fatigued

seated db shrugs
3 x 12 reps

tricep bb close grip press
3 x 10 reps

push-downs
3 x 10-12 reps

cardio -
treadmill around 15 mins, MISS/LISS

post w/o delight -
1 scoop SportPharma Specialized protein for lean mass, dutch chocolate
1 scoop SportPharma Just-WHEY, creamy chocolate
2 large bananas = super chocolate monkey (need some Carb Max tho)

food for thought -
had one of those rare sessions were i was tapping into those extra special bodybuilding endorphins & pump. i am really at awe in this due to the workout wasn't that long in general. could be the combo of having a positive mindset approach in life & all that is involved whith everything in tune. while coming together at that precise moment and... BOOOM feeling the Rage style and like i could fly around the weight room (whoooooo)...is it me or do you guys enjoy these cognitive rewards as well as the body

today's w/o -

nice & steady !

legs & shoulders -

db Lunge & reverse Lunges (switched out squats today)
5 x 7-10 reps going to feel these

bb milli press (various grips)
5 x 5-10 reps --- PR

db laterals (pronated grip)
4 x 7-12 reps --- PR

rear laterals
3 x 10 reps

hammer grip db shoulder press
1 x 12 reps

db front raise
2 x 10 reps

one legged calf raises
4 x 10-17 reps

no handed push-ups :p

cardio -
treadmill miss/hitt
around 12 mins

thoughts -
getting that important nutrition tighter & tighter and tuned in mentally by the week. eating cleaner and with mostly complex carbs & more veggies. amazingly, still have a ton of energy while feeling the groove even tho my carbs have dropped a good amount at this point! vascularity is coming in more than expected, definitely digging that. kept rest between sets at 45 seconds tonight. over all enjoying the progress (thanx to you all for the support, fun & inspiration). hope you all keep roaring in your routines. keep on pushing thru & hope everyone is surpassing the goals you set forth & stay healthy!

Bruiser
05-20-11, 6:58 am
Congrats on all the PRs man. You're really killing it. I might have to switch up from Pump to Stak too!

rockeo
06-03-11, 1:47 am
Congrats on all the PRs man. You're really killing it. I might have to switch up from Pump to Stak too!

thanx brothha-man, your presence is very welcomed & im thankful for the extra kind words.

sorry of the lacking of workouts lately, they are being done just haven't posted them. hopefully will have another one in here soon - wooooo, amped up for it already.

keep on bringing it my hard working brotherhood!

Bruiser
06-03-11, 7:51 am
Glad to see you're back. Whenever anyone takes a break from posting for more than a week I always worry and picture them squished underneath a barbell... guess that's part of being a dad.

rockeo
06-07-11, 12:41 am
Glad to see you're back. Whenever anyone takes a break from posting for more than a week I always worry and picture them squished underneath a barbell... guess that's part of being a dad.

hahaha, no worries brothha! i try to train as smart as possible, learning every week is a blessing from the Big Guy Upstairs!

so, i had to miss my last couple of workouts before my week or two of R&R. due to had to help someone this weekend accomplish something that required more muscle power (so they asked me lol) feels good tho.

ok so taking an off week & no stims either EEK - i may just not know what to do with myself. but im sure i will figure something out and enjoy it to the max. going to keep my Aminos/Bcaa's flowing thru my days to ensure lean mass & beautiful recovery enhancement during the chill time.

be back and hopefully with some new insight of Rage flavors...

rock on fellas>>>

Bruiser
06-08-11, 8:58 am
How's it going so far brother? Feeling or seeing any noticeable differences?