PDA

View Full Version : Fat kid foods that everyone loves without the fat kid

NJC_Manhattan
03-16-11, 4:39 pm
Look. We all hate cutting. I've never met anyone who enjoys hours of cardio a week and eating like a bird. I've tinkered with a few recipes that fit with the cut, but taste fantastic.

Steak Sandwich
- 6-8oz of lean beef (london broil, etc.) in strips
- Two pieces Ezekiel bread
- Calories/sugar free BBQ sauce http://www.waldenfarms.com/products/sauce_bbq.html
- You can add cheese if you want, but dont get that American sliced cheese shit, buy the real McCoy

You're looking at around 375-500 cals depending and the macros are amazing.

Protein Oatmeal cookies
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (I buy mine from a farmer, its about as real as you can get)
- 1 cup protein powder (I use coffee)
- 2 cubes 100% dark chocolate (I use lindt... Unbelievable taste and macros)
- 2/3 cup pecans
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup fake butter (I use smart balance light. It has little to no calories)
- 1 cup fake sugar (splenda son)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup egg whites

Preheat 325
Mix ingredients
Cook for 8 mins
Makes about 20-25 cookies. Each are about 75-100 cals, no sugar, high fiber, good fats, high protein.

Big C
03-16-11, 7:10 pm
Thanks a lot NJC. That steak sandwich sounds absolutely amazing.

NJC_Manhattan
03-17-11, 9:43 pm
Happy to share bro

DanTheMan
03-18-11, 12:57 am
i'm cutting--ish right now, but instead of eating straight oatmeal, i make protein griddle cakes-- take a couple of cups of instant quick cut oatmeal, cook it, let it cool for a bit, add 3-6 egg whites, some sea salt and pepper for salty or sea salt and cinnamon for savory, beat it in, get a screaming hot griddle or a cast iron skillet and grill it on each side for roughly 3 minutes. if you have the savory stuff, add some parkay spray (no fat, no nothin) for the buttery taste and some suger-free fat free syrup, some chicken sausage and an eggwhite omlette with some veggies...breakfast of champions

Carrnage
03-18-11, 5:38 pm
mdonalds

charlievanriper
03-18-11, 6:25 pm
I have now found after eating clean and cutting as I have I cant even hold down Taco bell any more FTW I used to love TB and now it makes me ill to eat it. Felt like crap after eating a Whopper jr after my show. So far nothing so I just eat what I make myself totally sucks.