PDA

View Full Version : Rage review

creatinefreak
03-17-11, 1:28 am
hey bros, im new around here but i thought id give a review on this product, just tried some today
let me tell you, this is the shit right here. Took it twenty min pre/wo and after ten minutes my head was buzzin(good) i was tinglin a little bit and i just wanted to throw some fuckin weights around.
I blasted through my chest n tri workout in about 4/5 the time it usually takes because i literally did not want to rest, my weight was up my reps were up this is good shit.
after my gym session i had physiotherapy appt. for my messed up wrist, i still had a tonne of energy this energy lasted for about 3 hours total so its good for long grueling sesions, no crash at all either. Ive tried every single pre workout out there and this is by far the best, and with rage i doubt youll also be takin 2,3,4, scoops. This is gunna be a staple.

ProteinJunkie
03-17-11, 1:27 pm
hey bros, im new around here but i thought id give a review on this product, just tried some today
let me tell you, this is the shit right here. Took it twenty min pre/wo and after ten minutes my head was buzzin(good) i was tinglin a little bit and i just wanted to throw some fuckin weights around.
I blasted through my chest n tri workout in about 4/5 the time it usually takes because i literally did not want to rest, my weight was up my reps were up this is good shit.
after my gym session i had physiotherapy appt. for my messed up wrist, i still had a tonne of energy this energy lasted for about 3 hours total so its good for long grueling sesions, no crash at all either. Ive tried every single pre workout out there and this is by far the best, and with rage i doubt youll also be takin 2,3,4, scoops. This is gunna be a staple.

Cool bro. Where did ya get it from?

Universal Rep
03-17-11, 1:36 pm

Nice... The reviews for Rage are pourin' in... Many are sayin' it as good as supps with 1,3 dimeth but without any of the sides. An ur right, ya don't need more than one scoop... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132239423&page=6

Also, check out this thread... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35683-Any-Canadians-want-Animal-Rage-samples

creatinefreak
03-17-11, 2:23 pm
my buddy got it and he gave me some, yup i think its better then 1,3 dimeth, plus no crash, plus you dont feel like your putting fucking chemicals in your body lol. great stuff

ProteinJunkie
03-17-11, 8:36 pm
my buddy got it and he gave me some, yup i think its better then 1,3 dimeth, plus no crash, plus you dont feel like your putting fucking chemicals in your body lol. great stuff

kOOL man. Enjoy eh.

ToSo
03-18-11, 8:47 am

With Rage you DONT need 2,3,4 scoops....make sure you follow the dosage label bro, 1 scoop--thats all you need. Keep the log going, interested to see your progress with Rage.