PDA

View Full Version : Strength through Recovery.

m.u.l.e.
03-17-11, 6:11 pm
When I get the $ together I am going to begin a 'stack' of Flex, Nitro, PM and Pak. This will be the foundation upon which my next step will take place, Strength. To that end I am going to incoporate Test, M-Stak and Nitro. Obviously this is one expensive 'stack', but, I know that it will be worth it! If any of you have done this 'stack' or one similar to it before please let me know about your results and what all you did before and after.
Note that I'm not a powerlifter or bodybuilder. I do various forms of strength training and strong man events that my equipment allows. Thanks for any input/suggestions.
Sample workout for edification: Warmup/ deadlift carry @135lbs for 100ft.
DL carry @ 225lbs for 100ft.
Squat carry @ 135lbs for 100ft.
Squat carry @ 225lbs for 100ft.
Workout: leg extensions @ 90lbs 10 reps
Superset/ frontsquat 135lbs 5 reps.
leg curls @ 70lbs 10 reps
Superset/ squats @ 135lbs 10 reps
Did this portion twice without stopping for any rest periods. Special note is that during the warmup and workout I did forearms with top curls, bottom curls, twists and squeezed the piss out of a tennis ball for as many strict reps as I could with weights ranging from 30lbs to 40lbs. Once I finished the leg workout I rtr starting at 15lbs down to 5lbs forearm blocks(as in martial arts blocking).