PDA

View Full Version : Know what i think about rage?!?!?

bye-byetubby
03-21-11, 2:10 pm
I think I'm in LOVE.....With other PWO's, I get tired about halfway through my workouts, I start yawning, I get demotivated because of it, I've even left early because it's been so bad. With Rage, not even close. I'm able to stay fully focused on each and every lift, I'm WAAAAAYYYY more intense, and so far every lift I've done, other than warm up sets, has been a new PR. Granted, I've only done the workout I did today, and deadlifts that I did Saturday, but still. I've moved more weight in those two days that I ever even thought about moving before.

Machince crunches 170x8x2 and 190lbsx8x2, one arm rows 80x8x1, 85x8x1, and 90x8x1, bent over rows 215x8x3, e-z bar curls 95x8x3, lat pulldowns160x8x1, 170x8x1, and 175x8x1, seated alternating DB curls 45x8x3....set a new PR for all of them today. It's like I just get stronger as I go through each workout. I get tired for 45-60 seconds after the last rep, then I'm good to go and ready to lift more than before. It's crazy.

The only thing that I don't like is that I drank my last sample today and my actual order of Rage won't be here until Wednesday, haha. I can't wait for it to come in along with everything else. And when it does, I look to raise the bar even more....Thank you for making such a great product.

smoothballer
03-21-11, 2:45 pm
Nice!

Universal Rep
03-21-11, 2:50 pm
Any sides after, like crashing?

Jay
03-21-11, 5:30 pm
Good stuff isnt it?

bye-byetubby
03-21-11, 6:53 pm
I haven't noticed any side effects. I'm tired now, but I also had to drive 3 hours with my fiance so she could deposit her paycheck today. Riding in cars always makes me tired though. Definitely no "crash" though. Just a nice and smooth descent like a plane landing.

And it's great stuff man...I didn't want to leave the gym today, but I know I can't over train and suffer for it. I'd end up too pissed at myself.

ToSo
03-22-11, 9:53 am
I haven't noticed any side effects. I'm tired now, but I also had to drive 3 hours with my fiance so she could deposit her paycheck today. Riding in cars always makes me tired though. Definitely no "crash" though. Just a nice and smooth descent like a plane landing.

And it's great stuff man...I didn't want to leave the gym today, but I know I can't over train and suffer for it. I'd end up too pissed at myself.

Agreed. I feel like I never want to leave the gym either. Even though Rage takes over, its good that you can seperate your from that and make sure your don't over train.

bye-byetubby
03-22-11, 11:22 am
Oh yeah...It's like having to turn the light switch off so you can calm down. Or it's kind of like eating until everything in front of you is gone instead of just eating until you feel full. I had a bad habit of doing that in the past and then I'd feel like I was gonna be sick later. Too much of a good thing isn't always a good thing.

bye-byetubby
03-22-11, 7:33 pm
This wait is killing me.....one more day and it'll be here. Damn UPS needs to hurry the hell up.....

bye-byetubby
04-01-11, 9:25 am
The wait is finally over.....it's all here and I couldn't be happier.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee510/byebyetubby/stack.jpg