PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Training Plan!!!!

Carrnage
03-25-11, 8:28 pm
Not really!!! Watch this video and all you guys will think twice about going to the gym again. Oh and don't say, yea yea yea yea I already know that, well maybe you did!!! But you sure didnt believe or "nail" it in your head!! Ill admit it, i already knew this, but never really approached or believed in it.

Video about training- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EvitFh8A0zI

Hope I changed some of your lives out there!!

mm_tris
03-26-11, 1:48 am
Great find mate. Love how hardcore this guy is and everything is so true. Only wish I listened to my body more haha

edit- also liked his idea on rear delts before shoulder press... hadnt thought of that before

Jay
03-26-11, 4:41 am
I always found Gregg to be an interesting, yet honest man.
I liked that video. Its the truth- gotta listen to your body. Theres no miracle plan out there. Im guilty of the, ill do this exercise, at this rep scheme cuz thats what they say works..........

prowrestler
03-26-11, 11:03 am
"gettin your fat ass outta bed is powerlifting"

this vid is very good. watched it awhile ago and have quotes in my head from it...just got reminded where i found em

Carrnage
03-26-11, 2:40 pm
Great find mate. Love how hardcore this guy is and everything is so true. Only wish I listened to my body more haha

edit- also liked his idea on rear delts before shoulder press... hadnt thought of that before

yeah man!! hes right about doing shoulder presses first, that shit will wreck your rotator cuffs, deep front military and behind neck presses will wreck your tendons

shizz702
03-29-11, 12:45 am
Been there, done that, with this vid, but the basic message behind it still remains true. Listen to your fucking body.

Carrnage
03-29-11, 3:17 pm
Been there, done that, with this vid, but the basic message behind it still remains true. Listen to your fucking body.

Been there, done that???

LegendKillerJosh
03-29-11, 5:40 pm
I don't get it you just posted the thread about how Art Atwoods program will work for everyone, but this video says the exact opposite

shizz702
03-29-11, 6:42 pm
Been there, done that???

Yea, saw this vid a long time ago.