PDA

View Full Version : Stack question, please help bros

r33vinnie
03-28-11, 11:40 pm
Sup bros

I'm new to the site. I tried posting up earlier but not sure if it Posted, if it did I apologize for double posting. I'm terrible with computers. Lol. I looking to put on mass muscle. I'm currently 170 14.6 bf at 5'7. I recently just dropped 90 lbs. I'm looking to get up to about 190 then start cutting. I just bought stak, pump and nitro. I currently using the pak every morning. Is this a good stak for what looking to do?? Also I'm not sure when to take them? Take what with food and take what with no food or when to take them. Or maybe is there something i can add to the stak? My diet is very clean. 6 meals a day, just about 40g protein, 36g carbs and 12g fat per meal. Prework and post workout meals are 90g carbs and 50g protein and 10g fat. Thanks for the help guys!!

B.S.
03-29-11, 12:03 am
how old are ya?

r33vinnie
03-29-11, 12:22 am
I'm 32

Back To Basics
03-29-11, 8:10 am
If your budget allows it throw in Animal Omega, 1-2 packs a day depending on what you can afford. EFA's are crucial for Hormone production and overall well being and optimal health.

ToSo
03-29-11, 9:58 am
If your budget allows it throw in Animal Omega, 1-2 packs a day depending on what you can afford. EFA's are crucial for Hormone production and overall well being and optimal health.

Thats a definite, I would throw in some Uni-Liver too. As mentioned before depending on your budget maybe some Torrent for post workout also.

r33vinnie
03-29-11, 10:20 am
I do take the omega now to. Just once an day with the pak. I forgot to mention that. Thanks. Im just not sure when to take the stak, on an empty stomach or with food. The pump, Empty stomach or with food. And the nitro, empty stomach or with food. Im just confused with that set up. And when to take them. Or if that's a good stak for what I'd like to accomplish. Thanks guys.

ghost
03-29-11, 10:23 am
I do take the omega now to. Just once an day with the pak. I forgot to mention that. Thanks. Im just not sure when to take the stak, on an empty stomach or with food. The pump, Empty stomach or with food. And the nitro, empty stomach or with food. Im just confused with that set up. And when to take them. Or if that's a good stak for what I'd like to accomplish. Thanks guys.

pak upon waking
omega with food
stak before a big meal or before your night time shake
pump 30-45 minutes pre workout

if you are bulking, just make sure you are taking in enough calories and drinking enough water.

ToSo
03-29-11, 10:29 am
pak upon waking
omega with food
stak before a big meal or before your night time shake
pump 30-45 minutes pre workout

if you are bulking, just make sure you are taking in enough calories and drinking enough water.

There you have it. Thats all you need to know.

r33vinnie
03-29-11, 12:45 pm
Ok thanks guys. Just one more thing. When should I take the nitro? Or should I nix that?

Nix0r
03-29-11, 12:51 pm
Ok thanks guys. Just one more thing. When should I take the nitro? Or should I nix that?

If you have the funds, I'd take it both pre and post-workout. Otherwise, I'd take Nitro immediately after you're done lifting, then eat your post-workout meal about a half hour after.

G Diesel
03-29-11, 1:12 pm
Ghost's suggestions are awesome.

Based on your stack, personally, I'd do...

Pak & Omega with your first whole food meal.

Stak with your preworkout meal.

Pump 30 minutes prior to training.

Nitro with some simple carbs immediately postworkout.

As I'm sure you know, the key to your gains, beyond the supps, will be consistent hard and heavy training and the proper, high-protein, nutrient-dense diet.

Peace, G

r33vinnie
03-29-11, 8:42 pm
Awesome guy thank you!! One more question. Should I do that whole stak on cardio days too? Or take something out?

ghost
03-29-11, 9:01 pm
Ghost's suggestions are awesome.

Based on your stack, personally, I'd do...

Pak & Omega with your first whole food meal.

Stak with your preworkout meal.

Pump 30 minutes prior to training.

Nitro with some simple carbs immediately postworkout.

As I'm sure you know, the key to your gains, beyond the supps, will be consistent hard and heavy training and the proper, high-protein, nutrient-dense diet.

Peace, G
Thanks G. and bang on about the diet. most people completely neglect the most important aspect of the entire lifestyle.

Awesome guy thank you!! One more question. Should I do that whole stak on cardio days too? Or take something out?
there is nothing to take out of Stak. the red pill in Stak is not a stim.