PDA

View Full Version : Walla Walla Animals

Paco
03-29-11, 11:57 pm
Walla Walla, Washington 99362

Paco
03-31-11, 11:31 pm
All Animals in the area lets get this goin!

Juancho
04-05-11, 12:10 am
so when are we going to have our first event?

HIGA MONSTER
04-05-11, 12:44 am
so when are we going to have our first event?
Hilarious !

Hope you guys get that started brah.
If I'm ever in Hood River, Oregon again, you are more than welcome to join me for a workout there.

HIGA MONSTER

Paco
04-10-11, 8:13 pm
Hilarious !

Hope you guys get that started brah.
If I'm ever in Hood River, Oregon again, you are more than welcome to join me for a workout there.

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks man. Theirs others that are intrested in the ABC, but they haven't registerd in the forum, but yea we'll take the opurtunity to train with you if we ever have the chance to.

HIGA MONSTER
04-10-11, 11:13 pm
Thanks man. Theirs others that are intrested in the ABC, but they haven't registerd in the forum, but yea we'll take the opurtunity to train with you if we ever have the chance to.
Cool bro.
If not, maybe we can meet halfway like in Pendleton or Hermiston.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Paco
04-12-11, 12:35 am
Cool bro.
If not, maybe we can meet halfway like in Pendleton or Hermiston.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

That works out too, I dont know any gyms their but I'm sure we can find something.

C.Coronato
04-13-11, 9:44 am

Awesome brother, glad to hear you are getting a new ABC going. Get the other guys to sign up and start posting.

Do you have a gym in mind?

Paco
04-13-11, 5:25 pm
Awesome brother, glad to hear you are getting a new ABC going. Get the other guys to sign up and start posting.

Do you have a gym in mind?

The place where me and most of the other guys train is in the the local YMCA, so I was thinking of having the events their, theres also another locally owned gym that I could have the events in just in case the people from the YMCA dont let us have events.

Juancho
04-14-11, 2:20 pm
Lets do this!!! All Animals in town lets get this started!

Paco
05-05-11, 2:57 am
Well fellow brothers, Me and Juancho have been busy here in Walla Walla triying to start another chapter of the ABC. We have two places to train and to have the ABC events, theirs also several people that are intrested in signing up but for some reason most of them shy away from joining but the ones that do step up are some really intresting individuals that will bring really good contributions to the Animal way of life and to the forum. We will be having our first event soon and I'll post some pics and videos on youtube and facebook, till then ill be posting things up to let you guys know our progress.

Paco
06-11-11, 11:12 pm
Well I've talked to manegment at the YMCA and im still waiting for their response on wehter we can host an event. If the YMCA does not work then we are goin to talk to the guys over at the Ace of clubs, this gym is locally owned and its geared more towards bodybuilding.

HIGA MONSTER
06-13-11, 10:21 am
Well I've talked to manegment at the YMCA and im still waiting for their response on wehter we can host an event. If the YMCA does not work then we are goin to talk to the guys over at the Ace of clubs, this gym is locally owned and its geared more towards bodybuilding.
Cool brah. Let me know the possible dates you may do this. I will try to come over for it to support you guys on the Eastside.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
06-15-11, 6:00 pm
Paco,
I am going to be in Kennewick, WA on Sept 24th for a NAS amateur Strongman contest.

Don't know if you and your crew in Walla Walla came make it but maybe we can put together an ABC on Friday night prior? Or Sunday morning?

Let me know if this is possible and I will work on it. Just wanted to give you the heads up.
Mike Kromer text me today and he just sent in the sanction form to NAS and wants me to be the head referee for his show.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
06-15-11, 7:46 pm
Paco,
I am going to be in Kennewick, WA on Sept 24th for a NAS amateur Strongman contest.

Don't know if you and your crew in Walla Walla came make it but maybe we can put together an ABC on Friday night prior? Or Sunday morning?

Let me know if this is possible and I will work on it. Just wanted to give you the heads up.
Mike Kromer text me today and he just sent in the sanction form to NAS and wants me to be the head referee for his show.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER
Fock, never mind.

I was just reminded that its the "IronMan Naturally" in Snoqualmie that weekend.
Mr Dead is competing, and Ox is guest posing.

Sorry to jump the gun,
HIGA MONSTER

Paco
08-01-11, 2:47 am
Well bro Im in hawaii right now so thats why I havnt been posting but if I cant make it to the competition im sure that the others can. Also Im heading back to Washington next week to start the ABC in Walla Walla, I also need to get the others to sign up on the forum to get our first event goin but see you on september bro.

Paco
02-03-12, 10:04 pm
Well the ymca didnt like the ABC idea so that killed our hopes, but we aint giving up yet. Also theirs ALOT of new people intrested in this so I am really guna try to get things started in this area and Ill be posting our progress and keep you guys infromed about whats happening down here.