PDA

View Full Version : a little help

Meister
03-30-11, 5:47 am
Alright guys so im stuck here in afghanistan and need some help. I am looking to start a new stack but bein in flight medic school, medic school, bct, and deployment i havent hit the gym or kept up with things the way i wanted to. I am looking for anyone to help me out with a new stack. Im looking to cut down some weight get shredded up. I got about 120 days left of deployment and wana go home looking good. We actually just got the internet here where i am so im pretty stoked about that. I also would like to know if anyone knows of a place that can hook it up with free samples to pass out to the other guys and to try myself. I say animal put a new thing out anyone help me out with this>? I do lots of working out but trying to just get the edge i am on NO supplements right now so any help will definately help.

smoothballer
03-30-11, 8:36 am
Check this out: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131066163

Meister
03-30-11, 11:05 am
thanks i appreciate it man i shot g diesel a pm lets hope its still running that would be awesome

Aggression
03-30-11, 11:38 am
thanks i appreciate it man i shot g diesel a pm lets hope its still running that would be awesome

Its definitely still running, brother. We'll get one sent out to ya, asap.

Mr. Dead
03-30-11, 2:23 pm
Alright guys so im stuck here in afghanistan and need some help. I am looking to start a new stack but bein in flight medic school, medic school, bct, and deployment i havent hit the gym or kept up with things the way i wanted to. I am looking for anyone to help me out with a new stack. Im looking to cut down some weight get shredded up. I got about 120 days left of deployment and wana go home looking good. We actually just got the internet here where i am so im pretty stoked about that. I also would like to know if anyone knows of a place that can hook it up with free samples to pass out to the other guys and to try myself. I say animal put a new thing out anyone help me out with this>? I do lots of working out but trying to just get the edge i am on NO supplements right now so any help will definately help.

From one Combat Medic to another... Thanks, for all you do...