PDA

View Full Version : Back in Business - Training Home Work...

tombd
03-31-11, 6:08 am
Hello everybody,

So after a (too) long break, i'm getting back in business and restarting my "build".

I have been a hard working builder for 2 year - Aiming for shape, definition and size - but not Animal huge size...

On August I had a europe trip and decided to move to Germany, So since than I was busy with too many things and rearranging my life, had no time or motivation for training. But it's time to get back to it.
I've lost a big load of muscle mass, and gained that mass in fat ...

I know all the basics and always achieved my goals, but I always want to improve myself and my knowledge, also I was going natural most of the time except for protein shake after workout, so i'm really new to Animal products and wish to learn how to use them in the right way.

So, now straight to business:

My stats:
Weight: 191 lb.
Height: 183 cm

Trainings:
Now I'm going A,B split for readapting (for almost 2 weeks now) and thinking about starting my journey with Animal routine #4 in a week.

Nutrition - You can see my Diet thread here http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35810

My goal for now is to shape my muscles while adding size... I will start my journey a week from now. I'm not interested in bulking because of the fat involved, I have time and interested in lean mass addition.

My good zones -
Biceps - really fast growth with really good shape.
Top back - Fast growth, nice shape.
Legs all the way - Insane way too fast growth - shape is dependent on fat %.
Shoulders - OK growth, nice shape.
Trapeze - Fast growth, don't really need to give it special attention.

Bad zones -
Chest - Slow growth - hate the shape (too rounded and narrow(?) would like to give it more definition.
Abs - even at 8-10% fat - cant see those 2 last packs.
Triceps - OK growth not as fast as biceps so looks tiny.
Forearms - Slow growth.

I would like to improve the shape mainly of the chest, but for all of the "bad zones" above...
Should Routine #4 suit me?
How and how often should I work on my abs ?

I bought Pak, Nitro and Pump, should this be enough?

Thanks,
Tom