PDA

View Full Version : Test and M-Stak (struggle to gain weight)

DarkAngel
03-31-11, 6:42 am
Hey all,

I have red a couple of posts about test and stak but cannot seem to find one where test en m-stak is used. I really struggle to gain weight, so need a bit of advice. My previous stak was pak, m-stak, stak, nitro. After that ran pak, m-stack and nitro. (with a week off in between). I gained about 2kg during this period. My strength went up but not really in size. I currently weigh round 72kg.

I am not sure at what percentage gains I should look at with that stak, but with everything that i have red about animal, don’t feel like I gained enough. I have a solid diet and training schedule. What do I need to do to get beter results?

My question is this. I want to try test and stak combo, but I struggle to gain, so I want to change stak to m-stak. Would this be recommended? and can you run 2 consecutive cycles?

Thx guys.

C.Coronato
03-31-11, 10:42 am
M-Stak would work well for the growth and size, and yes two cycles is ok.

Before any of that, you should be growing on your diet.

What is that looking like?

Primal Paul
03-31-11, 5:13 pm
I always thought my diet was in check, but when I came down to actually analyzing it I was taking in consistently less calories (800-1000 less) than I assumed. I would attack your diet before you invest in more supplements. Read this http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=diet&id=517

Bruiser
03-31-11, 5:36 pm
Like everyone said, check your diet. Change that before your stack. But when it comes to M-Stak, I've had great solid gains from it. It should really help you break that wall you've hit. I always use it during my bulk cycle.

Enforcer
03-31-11, 8:19 pm
Hey all,

I have red a couple of posts about test and stak but cannot seem to find one where test en m-stak is used. I really struggle to gain weight, so need a bit of advice. My previous stak was pak, m-stak, stak, nitro. After that ran pak, m-stack and nitro. (with a week off in between). I gained about 2kg during this period. My strength went up but not really in size. I currently weigh round 72kg.

I am not sure at what percentage gains I should look at with that stak, but with everything that i have red about animal, don’t feel like I gained enough. I have a solid diet and training schedule. What do I need to do to get beter results?

My question is this. I want to try test and stak combo, but I struggle to gain, so I want to change stak to m-stak. Would this be recommended? and can you run 2 consecutive cycles?

Thx guys.

How old are you bro? What is your current diet looking like? Lets get the foundations out there and then build off pf them with the supplements

DarkAngel
04-01-11, 7:59 am

Hey Guys,

Here is my diet.

Morning I have oats meal or eggs. this is round 5am. I get up pretty early for work.

Then between 8 and 9 I will have a protein shake.

Round 12 I will have 2 of the following: (Brown rice, fish, vegies, chicken, tuna, baked potato, red meat)

2pm another protein shake,

start training between 3-4pm.

at night i will have another combo of what I didn’t have at 12 noon.

One thing that I forgot to mention in my first post, I do a fair bit of cardio. I do run the odd 21km or so. Don’t know how big part that plays.

As far as training is concerned, i use house's workout at a base and built a workout from there. I try to change my workout every time I get in the gym. - Not sure if that is the right strategy?

Thx guys

widdlewade44
04-01-11, 8:44 am
C.Coronato and Enforcer are on the mark in inquiring about your diet, that truly will be the key to strength, weight & size gains.

In my opinion, at least two whole meals need to be added in to your diet and I would double what you listed because you not eating enough.

Supplements will bring out the best in your diet and training, supplements alone won't cut it.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Aggression
04-01-11, 8:48 am
Eat more food. Those meals where you're just having a 'protein shake' should also contain some sort of carbs in the very least. If you don't gain anything from Test and M-stak, you'll have nothing to blame but your diet.

ToSo
04-01-11, 8:49 am

Agreed. Also eat, eat, eat!

Bruiser
04-01-11, 9:19 am
Agreed. You need to eat. I've never considered shakes a meal. So when I'm eating five meals a day, that's solid foods and then I'll add in shakes. Also, you're going WAY too long between meals. Shorten that up to every two or three hours. That's when to use the shakes instead of as meal replacement, Good luck

DarkAngel
04-02-11, 7:57 am
Eat more food. Those meals where you're just having a 'protein shake' should also contain some sort of carbs in the very least. If you don't gain anything from Test and M-stak, you'll have nothing to blame but your diet.

Thx guys for all the input. Just got a bucket load of proper food. Feels like im gonna eat myself to death :) Am going to run a cycle of test and m-stak. Will post my results after the cycle.

Bruiser
04-02-11, 8:01 am
Thx guys for all the input. Just got a bucket load of proper food. Feels like im gonna eat myself to death :) Am going to run a cycle of test and m-stak. Will post my results after the cycle.

Good luck man. I'm looking forward to hearing about your results.

Enforcer
04-05-11, 11:05 am
C.Coronato and Enforcer are on the mark in inquiring about your diet, that truly will be the key to strength, weight & size gains.

In my opinion, at least two whole meals need to be added in to your diet and I would double what you listed because you not eating enough.

Supplements will bring out the best in your diet and training, supplements alone won't cut it.

Kevin
widdlewade44

I would have to agree with both of my boys here. Whole foods are what are gonna deliver resulst more than shakes. Shakes are good if your in a jam for time but I wouldnt rely on them, whole foods have so many more nutrients in them. You will feel harder and fuller rather than bloated as some shakes can leave you feeling.

deadlifts
04-05-11, 11:45 am
yea, I once read on here that diets 50% of the picture, training is 45% of it and supps give you that extra 5% so its very important to always keep your diet in check.

In terms of the supps though, the test can does recommend using mstak after a can or two of test to preserve lean mass gains. With how potent of a stack Test and Stak are from what ive heard, I would follow that stack up with some mstak. I think with more food youll see some great gains regardless of the combination of supps you decide to use.

Good Luck Brother