PDA

View Full Version : Stak and M-Stak...Which one first?

LBoogey
03-31-11, 12:57 pm
Hey fellas,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself, first and foremost. I've been playing sports my whole life, so I know how to train and get where I need to be. I took some time off (3 months) and have been on and off with my training for the past couple of months. I'm looking to get back into things and have been consistent for the past 2 1/2 weeks and have seen some good gains/results without any Animal products, but I want to take it to the next level and I knew Animal was the way to go.

Right now I'm 206 lbs. 10.2% body fat...I started 206 lbs 12.5% body fat. I'm looking to get up to 215 lbs., shredded, like 7-8% body fat. I'm 6'4, and athletic type build. I play football (WR) and run track for fun.

Sunday I bought Animal Stak and M-Stak. Monday pre-workout I ended up taking both Stak and M-Stak together and was feeling good during the workout. I knew something was wrong, so I had to check to Paks/Staks section and saw you have to seperate the times you take Stak and M-Stak.

So my question is which is better to take pre-workout and which do you take later in the day?

Thanks fellas.

ghost
03-31-11, 1:00 pm
depending on your age, stak with a meal, mstak pre-workout.

how old are you?

LBoogey
03-31-11, 1:03 pm
Oh yea...forgot to put that...I'm 27 years old.

I meant to put "I was not feeling good" when I took both Stak and M-Stak at the same time. That's why I checked the forum...

Thanks for the help BTW. Any specific reason why you want to take M-Stak pre and Stak with a meal?

ghost
03-31-11, 1:06 pm
Oh yea...forgot to put that...I'm 27 years old.

k. have stak with a meal, and mstak 30-45 minutes pre workout. make sure you are taking in enough calories.

LBoogey
03-31-11, 1:10 pm
Yea...I've been eating like a horse. My wife is shocked at how much I'm eating. We went shopping the other day and she was about to go nuts with how much food I was buying...haha. I'm already seeing some good results and so is she!

Last night I told her my goal was to put a little weight on and bulk up and her reply was, "Well it's working fast!"

She's always skeptical because she always see's me taking all of these "pills" and she doesn't know what they are for. I've been educating her since we've been living together though. But I'm taking Animal PM also.

Animal Stak
Animal M-Stak
Animal PM

Enforcer
03-31-11, 8:32 pm
Hey fellas,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself, first and foremost. I've been playing sports my whole life, so I know how to train and get where I need to be. I took some time off (3 months) and have been on and off with my training for the past couple of months. I'm looking to get back into things and have been consistent for the past 2 1/2 weeks and have seen some good gains/results without any Animal products, but I want to take it to the next level and I knew Animal was the way to go.

Right now I'm 206 lbs. 10.2% body fat...I started 206 lbs 12.5% body fat. I'm looking to get up to 215 lbs., shredded, like 7-8% body fat. I'm 6'4, and athletic type build. I play football (WR) and run track for fun.

Sunday I bought Animal Stak and M-Stak. Monday pre-workout I ended up taking both Stak and M-Stak together and was feeling good during the workout. I knew something was wrong, so I had to check to Paks/Staks section and saw you have to seperate the times you take Stak and M-Stak.

So my question is which is better to take pre-workout and which do you take later in the day?

Thanks fellas.

Here is what Id do:

Stak- 30 min preworkout
M-Stak- mid day in between meal (you can take the red stim pill out and take it preworkout if you want)

Punishir
04-06-11, 6:31 pm
Im a lil confused ....I know diff. strokes for diff.folks, but Ghost was suggesting... stak with a meal, and mstak 30-45 minutes pre workout, and Enforcer was suggesting....Stak- 30 min preworkout
M-Stak- mid day in between meal.

Aggression
04-08-11, 11:19 am
I always take Stak on an empty stomach.

Here is my usual plan of attack when using both

M-stak: directly between meals 1 and 2 (around 10am)
Stak: 1hr after preWO meal, 30min preWO (around 5:30pm)

PORTERHOUSE
04-08-11, 12:19 pm
ive run the stack/m stak cycle plenty of times, its my favorite combo so far. I have run it several different ways, but my favorite timing was the how I did it last time, and will do from now on:

stak 30 mins pre workout empty stomach
m stak 90 mins after post work out meal

My strength gains were blowin up from this arrangement more than they ever have on the stak/mstak cycle.

dannynb
04-08-11, 12:34 pm

pretty close to how I've ran it in the past. I find the earlier in the day I took the M-Stak the hunger I got through out the day.

Enforcer
04-11-11, 11:05 am

I like your style bro. Very similar to how I do it.