PDA

View Full Version : My Rage towards to the 2012 Cage...

kc campbell
04-01-11, 12:00 am
Added some powder to my armory recently. I also started project 240 for the Cage because I am hoping I will be able to fly out to next years event.

Here's my thoughts so far...

Nice only using 4 oz water
Taste is rough, cant imagine what it was before, but I definitely dont give a fuck
Energy and strength go through the fuckin roof
I dunno why but when I close my eyes its feels great, like I dont want to open them. Weird shit.
No crash is amazing
Good mood afterwards, usually I am pissed after workouts hah

I'll try to post in here regularly.

smoothballer
04-01-11, 8:58 am
Project240 is becoming a revolution...

Good luck brother

ToSo
04-01-11, 9:21 am
Added some powder to my armory recently. I also started project 240 for the Cage because I am hoping I will be able to fly out to next years event.

Here's my thoughts so far...

Nice only using 4 oz water
Taste is rough, cant imagine what it was before, but I definitely dont give a fuck
Energy and strength go through the fuckin roof
I dunno why but when I close my eyes its feels great, like I dont want to open them. Weird shit.
No crash is amazing
Good mood afterwards, usually I am pissed after workouts hah

I'll try to post in here regularly.

Awesome bro, i'll be following your project 240.

kc campbell
04-01-11, 10:45 am

Good luck brother

Hell yeah, thanks man. I crunched the numbers in my journey and it ended up being less that .2 pounds a day, doesnt sound bad at all. Plus I've always been competitive so its nice knowing others are doing the same thing.

Awesome bro, i'll be following your project 240.

Glad to have ya.

Mr. Dead
04-01-11, 11:01 am
What's up, in here, kc...??? You gonna be "Ragin'", at the ABC...???

kc campbell
04-01-11, 11:25 am
What's up, in here, kc...??? You gonna be "Ragin'", at the ABC...???

Of course. Might even get a little wild at throw back some pump minus the stim pill :)

kc campbell
04-04-11, 7:16 pm
Hit back and bi's today, threw down some pump minus stim then some rage powder about 20 minutes later. Had a sickening workout. Both as far as weight and intensity. Got a solid 5 exercises in for back then hit 3 for bi's. I could feel the stretch marks on my lats growing, and sure enough, got back to my room and they're definitely bigger and darker. That's some cool shit right there. Gulped down some EAA Nitro with Glut afterwards and now I'm sitting here eating some chicken breasts. Feeling fuckin great, thinkin bout whats in store for tomorrows workout...

Mr. Dead
04-05-11, 5:23 pm
Of course. Might even get a little wild at throw back some pump minus the stim pill :)

We'll just toss ya over in the corner, with Seath242, then... If ya get too wild... *LOL*

kc campbell
04-05-11, 10:13 pm
We'll just toss ya over in the corner, with Seath242, then... If ya get too wild... *LOL*

Haha, I'll stick with my northwest brothers anyday.

kc campbell
04-05-11, 10:42 pm
Had a really good chest workout today. Took Pump, Rage, and GH Max pre and used EAA Stack for my nitro. Hit incline barbell, flat dumbbell, incline and flat db flys. Added in a little tri's and calves for good measure. Finished off with db pullovers focusing on using my pecs to stretch everything back out. Felt fucking great. Took my EAA Nitro with Glut post and grabbed a meal. Really diggin my current stack, strength is through the roof after a week. Cant wait to see whats to come...

Mr. Dead
04-06-11, 12:40 pm
Haha, I'll stick with my northwest brothers anyday.

You're in good hands, that way...

kc campbell
04-06-11, 1:22 pm
You're in good hands, that way...

I'd have to agree with that :)

Mr. Dead
04-06-11, 1:56 pm
I'd have to agree with that :)

Even if, we're a bit twisted, up here... *LOL*

kc campbell
04-06-11, 4:59 pm
Even if, we're a bit twisted, up here... *LOL*

We all have our twisted side, you guys just arent affraid to let it show hah

kc campbell
04-06-11, 5:02 pm
Since I went up to Vancouver on Saturday I wasnt able to hit hamstrings, so I added them in to my quad workout today. A solid reminder why I keep them split up. I like being able to focus on one muscle group and destroy it, so when it comes to legs for me, it just makes more sense to split them. I ended up alternating quads and hammies, so I feel like I still had a pretty solid workout. It was tough to keep breakfast down but gotta get shit done.

kc campbell
04-08-11, 1:09 am
Had a solid shoulder workout today. Mixing it up each week between seated barbell shoulder press, seated dumbbell, and military. Does anyone prefer one of those over the others? I cant really decide which I like best. Other than that just hit front, middle, and rear laterals with some heavy shrugs to close it out. Feelin good but have been noticably more sore from the workouts with Rage. Adding in some more food and stretching and it seems to be helping.

kc campbell
04-09-11, 1:26 am
Started hitting my arm training by hitting either bi's or tri's completely before working the other. I feel like its been working for me lately. Hit tri's first with heavy close grip, dips, and EZ bar pushdowns. Moved onto bi's with barbell curls then alternated alternating db curls with concentration curls. Finished off with db kick backs and hammer curls to really get the blood flowing. Feeling better than every with my workouts as well as my recovery. Goin through about 3 scoops of EAA Stack a day which makes it a lot easier to keep my water intake high.

kc campbell
04-13-11, 10:52 am
Thankfully I was able to hit just quads and abs yesterday. There is no way I would have been able to hit hamstrings as well. Started with narrow stance squats, worked my way up to 315 for a triple, pumped on that. Then moved to front squats, leg press, hacks, and finally light extensions for reps. I feel like my legs grow a lot more from heavier weight and less reps, when I get up to working weight I'll go from 3 to 6 reps but rarely more. Rage, Pump, and GH Max for the pre, EAA Stack intra, and EAA Nitro with Glut post plus a real gains shake after my meal. Looking forward to lifting shoulders with my little bro today. He has also caught the bug...

Mr. Dead
04-13-11, 11:12 am
What's good, in here...???

kc campbell
04-13-11, 11:32 am
What's good, in here...???

Scrambled legs are currently on the menu :)
Just paying my dues, ya dig?

Mr. Dead
04-13-11, 11:33 am
Scrambled legs are currently on the menu :)
Just paying my dues, ya dig?

Nice...!!! Are we going to see you, on the 30th...???

kc campbell
04-13-11, 11:35 am
Nice...!!! Are we going to see you, on the 30th...???

Yep as long as I don't have work Friday.

Mr. Dead
04-14-11, 3:29 pm
Yep as long as I don't have work Friday.

Cool...!!! Lookin' forward to it...!!!

G Diesel
04-14-11, 3:34 pm

Good luck brother

The revolution will not be televised.

Rage, Pump, GH Max, EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, Glutamine and Real Gains makes for crazy AWO nutrition. Good shit man.

Keep getting it in, KC... Go hard bro.

Peace, G

kc campbell
04-15-11, 1:02 am
The revolution will not be televised.

Rage, Pump, GH Max, EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, Glutamine and Real Gains makes for crazy AWO nutrition. Good shit man.

Keep getting it in, KC... Go hard bro.

Peace, G

I'm definitely diggin it, my workouts have been crazy and my recovery time has been little to none. That's when you know you're doin something right.

kc campbell
04-15-11, 1:06 am
Met up with Jordan from the FORVM today and hit chest, its nice havin a spotter for once and getting those few extra reps.

Flat bench barbell - 3x20
Incline barbell - 4x10
Incline db flies - 4x12
Flat bench low db flies 4x12

Added in a few little sets for tri's and finished with machine flies, crazy pump, moved more weight than usual. Not mad.

Cascade
04-16-11, 1:14 am
Met up with Jordan from the FORVM today and hit chest, its nice havin a spotter for once and getting those few extra reps.

Flat bench barbell - 3x20
Incline barbell - 4x10
Incline db flies - 4x12
Flat bench low db flies 4x12

Added in a few little sets for tri's and finished with machine flies, crazy pump, moved more weight than usual. Not mad.

Even though I'm there everyday, I still subbed. KC is a beast guys. Project240 is going according to plan...

kc campbell
04-16-11, 2:09 am
Hit arms today, decided to get a good pump over throwing around a lot of weight, my tri's were still a little sore from chest yesterday and didnt want to mess up my split. Ended up switching tri and bi exercises as follows.

Overhead db extensions - 4x8
Preacher curls w/ EZ bar - 4x8
One armed cable pulldowns - 4x10
Alternating db curls - 4x10
EZ bar cable pushdowns - 4x8
EZ bar seated low curls - 4x10

Had one of those pumps where I couldnt put my hood on after my workout, so I walked back to my dorm setting soaked in the rain. Felt fucking amazing.

kc campbell
04-17-11, 3:53 am
Diggin' spliting legs up into two different days. Makes it soo much easier to hit hamstrings fucking hard.

RDLs - 4x10
Lying leg curls - 4x8
Single leg seated curls - 4x10
DB stiff leg deads - 4x12

Added in some calves and core before 15 minutes of cardio. Workout was short but got the job done.

kc campbell
04-19-11, 2:52 am
Back is probably my favorite body part to hit. The pump I get from Rage and Pump in nuts. Feel so fucking wide and thick, shit's amazing.

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns - 4x6
Narrow Grip Lat Pulldowns - 2x10
Seated Cable Rows - 4x8
Bent Over Barbell Rows - 6x8
One Arm DB Rows - 3x8

Barbell and concentration curls for a little extra something. EAA Nitro with Glut immediately after. Real Gains with my PWO meal.

Weighed 196.4 before my workout. Fuck yeah. Get big or die trying.

kc campbell
04-20-11, 2:11 am
Finally a nice day here in Corvallis, rocked my red Arnold Classic shirt HIGA hooked me up with all day. Workout was decent but had to go in later than usual, which means way too many toolbags and waiting for weights. Got the job done regardless.

Chest
Incline Barbell Bench - 4x8
Flat DB Bench - 5x6 HEAVY
Incline DB Flies - 4x12
Flat DB Flies - 4x12

Tri's
EZ Pushdown - 4x10
V-Grip Pushdown - 4x10
Cable Kickbacks - 3x10

Finished with some regular and diamond push-ups to get all the blood back before I took EAA Nitro. Quads tomorrow... Fuck yeah.

kc campbell
04-21-11, 12:28 am
Todays workout fucking blew. I warmed up on a bike as usual, hit some light extensions, and went to hit squats. Started warming up and got a nasty pain in my stomach. Dunno if it was cause i didnt have enough food in my system (which i highly doubt) or what but warmed up with 135 for a few sets then only went up to 185 which was disappointing as hell. Last week I hit 315 for 2 triples. My knees werent feeling too shabby either so I ordered some more Flex walking back from the gym. Finished my workout after squats with light hacks, leg press, and leg extensions. Nothing major but still wanted to get the blood flowin.

Cascade
04-21-11, 12:59 am
I'll bring my can of Flex tomorrow bro, you can loan some.

kc campbell
04-21-11, 1:22 am
I'll bring my can of Flex tomorrow bro, you can loan some.

Thanks bro, mine should be here Friday

kc campbell
04-21-11, 7:07 pm
Had an awesome shoulder workout today. Took an idea G posted about basically running the whole workout backwards and loved it.

Barbell Shrugs supersetted with DB Shrugs - 4x12
Side laterals - 4x12
Front DB raises supersetted with upright rows - 4x12
Rear DB flies supersetted with bent over rows(focusing on rear delt) - 4x12
Shoulder press supersetted with military press - 3x10
Added cable crunches and hanging knee raises 3x25

Really happy with this workout. Usual PWO routine.

Cascade
04-21-11, 7:17 pm
Dude, besides Rage and Pump pre workout, whats your stack looking like?

kc campbell
04-21-11, 7:30 pm
Dude, besides Rage and Pump pre workout, whats your stack looking like?

Pak, GH Max, EAA Stack, EAA Nitro, Glutamine, Beef Aminos, Egg Aminos, Uni-liver, Pro & Oats, Real Gains. Should have Flex and Creatine Chews within the next few days.

kc campbell
04-22-11, 12:37 pm
Feelin some high volume arm work today in honor of Serge Nubret. LET'S GO!

kc campbell
04-25-11, 10:50 am
High volume arm workout went well. Rage and pump as usual.

Narrow grip EZ bar curls supersetted with wide grip - 4x15 each way
Skull crushers supersetted with overhead DB extensions - 4x15
Alternating DB curls supersetted with hammer curls - 4x15
Narrow grip EZ bar pushdowns supersetted with reverse grip EZ pulldowns - 4x15
DB preacher curls supersetted with DB kick backs - 4x15

Ridiculous pump and a different type of sore the next day.

Mr. Dead
04-25-11, 10:53 am
Lookin' good, in here...!!! BTW... I'll be doing arms, on Saturday, if you still want to jump in... Maybe, I can show ya Rage's HRT method...

kc campbell
04-25-11, 10:55 am
A few things all came together on Sunday to make this one of if not the dirtiest back workout I've ever had. I found some pictures of me and my ex girl from Easter a year ago and that got me fired up, plus the Seattle ABC is in less than a week.

Wide grip pulldowns - 5x8
Seated narrow row - 4x8
Bent over BB rows - 5x8
One armed DB rows - 4x10
DB pullovers - 3x15

Did work.

kc campbell
04-25-11, 10:55 am
Lookin' good, in here...!!! BTW... I'll be doing arms, on Saturday, if you still want to jump in... Maybe, I can show ya Rage's HRT method...

Sounds good to me!

kc campbell
04-26-11, 1:04 am
I have never been a huge fan of barbell flat bench. I learned DB presses and have stuck with them for the majority of my chest workouts. But today I wanted to get a little gauge where my bench is at. I hit 245 for two solid reps and felt good, probably could have done more but didnt really feel the need to keep going for glory. The rest of the workout went like this.

Barbell flat bench (dropped to 135 lbs) - 3x10
Incline Barbell bench - 4x8
Flat DB Flies - 4x12
Incline DB Flies - 4x12
Pec Dec - 2x15

Overall good workout, solid pump and focus. Woulda hit tri's too but got wayy too hungry haha.

kc campbell
04-27-11, 11:43 am
"There are two holy days, Sundays and leg day." Dunno who said it on here, but that's the truth.

After having Flex running through my system my knees felt way better even during the warm up.

Squats - 6x5
RDLs - 4x12
Leg press - 4x8
Lying leg curl - 4x10
Leg extensions - 3x20
Seated leg curl - 3x20
Seated calf raises - 4x20

Felt really good. I like the really high reps for curls and extensions, great pump.

kc campbell
04-29-11, 4:53 pm
Alright so going through my supps the other day and I'm low on EAA Nitro. I really liked the product and would use it again for sure. But I was wondering what makes it different than Nitro and Torrent (if there is any difference). Since they are all PWO. I know the Nitro's are both the uncoupled aminos and torrent is meant to hit the AWO right after a session. But are they all personal preference as to which you chose or do they each serve a purpose?

Bruiser
04-30-11, 8:02 am
Alright so going through my supps the other day and I'm low on EAA Nitro. I really liked the product and would use it again for sure. But I was wondering what makes it different than Nitro and Torrent (if there is any difference). Since they are all PWO. I know the Nitro's are both the uncoupled aminos and torrent is meant to hit the AWO right after a session. But are they all personal preference as to which you chose or do they each serve a purpose?

The main difference between EAA Stack and EAA Nitro is that the Nitro has the added dextrose. Torrent is more of a complete PWO. Think of it more as a PWO shake than as an amino supplement. It's loaded with protein, creatine, etc. So honestly I'd say go with the EAA Nitro (since you like it anyway) and add the Torrent PWO. The bonus is you can sip on the Nitro all day and really keep yourself in a positive notrogen balance and stay anabolic all day!

kc campbell
04-30-11, 12:40 pm
The main difference between EAA Stack and EAA Nitro is that the Nitro has the added dextrose. Torrent is more of a complete PWO. Think of it more as a PWO shake than as an amino supplement. It's loaded with protein, creatine, etc. So honestly I'd say go with the EAA Nitro (since you like it anyway) and add the Torrent PWO. The bonus is you can sip on the Nitro all day and really keep yourself in a positive notrogen balance and stay anabolic all day!

I researched a little more and found out the same sorta thing. I didnt have any idea Torrent has protein. I always sort of assumed that any protein powder was choco, vanilla, ect. Big mistake haha. The only downside to EAA Nitro is there's only 21 servings per container so I'll probably end up grabbin two. I already have about 4 servings of EAA Stack a day, that'll be Atomic 7 once Bodybuilding.com decides to stock up. Thanks man, I appreciate it.

kc campbell
04-30-11, 2:35 pm
Arms. I copied Antoine and GK's arm workout from the other day because, well, both those guys have massive arms and it's just down right dirty!
If you didnt see it here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSyYSvJF78M

I did 4 set of 10-12 for each exercise with between 30-45 seconds rest between each set. Ridiculous pump and was sore for dayzzzz.

kc campbell
04-30-11, 2:43 pm
I drove down into south Corvallis to get a workout in at Downings gym. Pretty cool place though the kids behind the desk sort of pissed me off. Not really anyone in there which was nice and all the equipment to get shit done.

Wide grip pulldowns - 5x8
Reverse grips pulldowns - 2x10
Seated row - 4x8
Bent over BB row - 4x8
Hammer strength pulldowns - 3x10

Calves -
Donkey calf raise (340 lbs) 3x15
Seated calf raise (225 lbs) 3x15
I was lucky enough to play soccer before I started lifting so my calves are already pretty big, but if I had access to a donkey raise every workout, I'd be pumped. Those things kill.

Overall really good workout, had Rage in my system for about 30 minutes before I hit the weights and was sweating in the car ride over. Forgot about travel time when I was getting everything together haha. Only one serving of EAA Nitro left so I'll be restocking on Monday. Possibly getting some Torrent as well, we shall see what my wallet agrees with haha.

Cascade
05-01-11, 10:47 pm
You son of a... well. We are still going to Downing's again this week. They hired some new guys and a lot of the ones I knew are gone. That place is a welcome get away from the school gym.

kc campbell
05-01-11, 10:53 pm
You son of a... well. We are still going to Downing's again this week. They hired some new guys and a lot of the ones I knew are gone. That place is a welcome get away from the school gym.

Popped my head into Dixon and it was packed. I wasnt in the mood to wait for those massive frat guys doing some sternum crushers and deep ass squats ya feel me?

Always down to go again. Only 5 bucks so I'm not complaining.

Cascade
05-01-11, 11:01 pm
Yes, those super deep, 25% down squats...

MRmichael.hooker
05-02-11, 5:45 am
"There are two holy days, Sundays and leg day." Dunno who said it on here, but that's the truth

I believe that was me. From last year all the way up till this previous Friday, that was my signature. Replaced it with some Ricky Bobby lol

kc campbell
05-03-11, 7:05 pm
I believe that was me. From last year all the way up till this previous Friday, that was my signature. Replaced it with some Ricky Bobby lol

Then well said my friend. Definitely one of my favorite quotes.

kc campbell
05-03-11, 7:12 pm
Alright so I came down with a little sickness over the weekend and yesterday. Lost about 3 pounds which blows but we all know how hard it is to put down food when you have zero hunger and sleep all day. Still not quite 100% but I feel like I'm getting better. I thought what better way to clear my system than a little Rage and legs. I popped an Airborne in with my Rage and that was a weird mix hah.

Squats - 4x15
RDLs - 3x12
Leg press - 4x12 (last set dropset from 6 PPS to sled, fucking killer)
Seated single leg curls - 3x15 (last set dropset from 65 down to 15 in 10lb intervals)
Leg extensions - 3x15

Kept it fairly simple and light. Got a really good pump and felt surprisingly good afterwards.

Mr. Dead
05-05-11, 6:38 pm
I can feel ya on the unintentional weight loss... Dropped 7, in the last week, and no appetite... Hang in there...!!!

kc campbell
05-05-11, 7:24 pm
I can feel ya on the unintentional weight loss... Dropped 7, in the last week, and no appetite... Hang in there...!!!

Hanging in there though. BB.com is taking forever with my order and I'm outta whey so ultra screwed hah. Fingers crossed its here tomorrow.

kc campbell
05-05-11, 7:32 pm
Hit up the local gym again with Cascade yesterday. Got a decent session in considering strength is down and I'm still not 100%

BB flat bench - 4x10
Hammer strength incline - 4x10 with dropset to finish
Incline flies - 4x12
Cable crossovers - 4x10
V-bar pushdowns - 4x8
Ez bar reserve grip pulldowns - 4x10
Ez bar curls w/ ARM BLASTER! - 4x10

Good pumped and nice having the gym to ourselves basically. Arm blaster was epic. That is all.

Cascade
05-05-11, 9:14 pm
Arm blaster was epic. That is all.

Just like how Big Ben carries his foam roller everywhere, I will now begin bringing an arm blaster everywhere.

Bruiser
05-06-11, 7:44 am
Hang in there man. You're still putting up good numbers for not being 100%.

kc campbell
05-06-11, 11:40 am
Hang in there man. You're still putting up good numbers for not being 100%.

Thanks man. I just can't stand being out of the gym for too long. Two days is like my breaking point haha

kc campbell
05-06-11, 7:25 pm
So I've decide I want to run the 5/3/1 cycle thanks to Big Ben. I'll be using these next few workouts to figure out what numbers I'm working off of. Today I hit deads. Now the last time I did deadlifts was over 2 months ago, and before that almost a year. I was a little jackass when I first started lifting and fucked up my back doin em wrong. Of course. So I always stayed away. But today was a different story.

Deads -
135x10
225x10
315x5 (add belt)
405x1

I had no idea I'd hit these kinds of numbers and was shocked. Especially with no straps. Thanks to Cascade for telling me to go for the 405 otherwise it woulda been 365. Did some basic work after the deads.

Pull-ups - 30
DB Rows - 4x8
Weighted hypers w/10lbs - 3x15
Hanging leg raises - 3x15
Ab rollers - 3x15

Felt good, definitely a lot different that what I normally do but my body felt great. Looking forward to this.

Bruiser
05-07-11, 7:17 am
Awesome back and core workout man. You should be hurting good over the weekend. It's nice to see you're hitting the deads again. I'm jealous. Have a good weekend bro.

kc campbell
05-09-11, 1:26 am
Awesome back and core workout man. You should be hurting good over the weekend. It's nice to see you're hitting the deads again. I'm jealous. Have a good weekend bro.

My abs are still sore! Part of it is probably because I'm still coughing like crazy haha. Hope you're doing good man.

kc campbell
05-09-11, 1:32 am
Military presses are something still somewhat new to me. I used to do them seated and change up every week between seated military, seated smith press, and seated db press. So this was my first time performing them standing and they felt good. Would have like to hit a little bit higher weight but it is what it is.

Military press -
95x10
115x5
135x2
145x1

Finished with 5 sets of 95lbs for 10 reps and face pulls for 5 sets of 20 reps. Way different style shoulder workout than I'm used to but I think this ought to be a really good change. Goin for maxes on bench Monday and squat on Wednesday then a day of two of rest before I begin my first cycle of 5/3/1.

Bruiser
05-09-11, 8:36 am
Nice pressing. Good luck with the 5/3/1 bro.

kc campbell
05-09-11, 5:23 pm
Never really knew the answer to this question till today. I hit 245 clean the bumped it to 265, with a little help from Cascade got it up. We came to the conclusion that it was about 255 because he assisted me a bit. Again, was hoping for a bit more. But I got what I needed. Rest of the workout was simple. 135 lbs for 5 sets of 10, first 3 sets were with about a 3 second pause. Then 35 dips, and 5 sets of 12 for ez bar pushdown. Stretched while drinking my EAA Nitro and Glut and was outta there.

kc campbell
05-09-11, 5:34 pm
Updated supp stack:

Upon waking - Nitro with 12 oz water
Breakfast - Pak and Flex
2 hours pre-workout - One scoop vanilla Ultra Whey Pro in 8 oz water with one scoop watermelon EAA Stack
30 minutes pre-workout - Pump minus stim, Rage 15 minutes later
Immediately PWO - EAA Nitro with 10 grams Glutamine
20-30 minutes PWO - 1/2 cup white rice with 8 oz chicken with 3 Beef Aminos and 3 Egg Aminos
1 hour PWO - 2 scoops chocolate Real Gains with 12 oz 2% milk with 2 mint oreos
Whenever - Two scoops Ultra Whey Pro with 12 oz 2% milk

Mr. Dead
05-09-11, 5:39 pm
Nice session, and stack...!!!

kc campbell
05-09-11, 5:42 pm
Nice session, and stack...!!!

Thanks Deadman, I'll be blasting guns tomorrow. Cant fall too far behind ya :)

Mr. Dead
05-09-11, 5:46 pm
Thanks Deadman, I'll be blasting guns tomorrow. Cant fall too far behind ya :)

I have "chicken legs", tomorrow...

kc campbell
05-09-11, 5:48 pm
I have "chicken legs", tomorrow...

Very nice, mine fall on Wednesday this week. Squat maxin! Guna get ugly

Mr. Dead
05-09-11, 6:02 pm
Very nice, mine fall on Wednesday this week. Squat maxin! Guna get ugly

Wednesday = Cardio and posing practice...

kc campbell
05-09-11, 9:09 pm
Wednesday = Cardio and posing practice...

Yuckie, do you have a place to pose in your gym?

kc campbell
05-10-11, 10:52 pm
Stuck with the routine these guys did in the video posted not too long ago. Such a dirty workout.

V-Bar pushdowns supersetted with wide grip cable curls - 5x12
Close grip bench supersetted with EZ bar curls - 5x12
Tricep kickbacks supersetted with Hammer grip precher curls - 5x10
Single arm overhead tricep extensions supersettered with DB curls - 5x10

EAA Nitro and Glutamine post. Feeling really good. Squat max tomorrow...

Bruiser
05-11-11, 9:07 am
Love those supersets man. Your stack is looking good also. Plenty of aminos and glutamine (my favorites)

kc campbell
05-11-11, 11:37 am
Love those supersets man. Your stack is looking good also. Plenty of aminos and glutamine (my favorites)

Thanks man, I really like the results I'm getting. Recovery time has been phenomenal since I added them in. And drinking EAA Stack throughout the day makes it a lot easier to get enough liquids everyday.

kc campbell
05-11-11, 9:20 pm
Last but not least for my one rep max was squats. I started to get really focused last night, visualization and all that good stuff. And I really do feel like it helped me out today. Missed my first try at 315 because I dropped down way too quick and had the safety bar set too high and hit it, but second try was cake. Maxed out with 345 for one. Felt good, little to no knee pain since I doubled up my Flex for today. Dropped it to 135 and did 3 set of 10 ATG. Then leg press for 4 sets of 10, finished with lying leg curls for 5 sets of 15. Stretched out while drinking my EAA Nitro and Glutamine. Feeling really good going into this first cycle of 5/3/1. I think I'll do some active recovery tomorrow and begin Friday.

kc campbell
05-14-11, 7:48 pm
5/13

Standing Military Press
85x5
100x5
110x8
85x10
85x10
65x10
65x10
65x10

Chins
30 unassisted
20 assisted

kc campbell
05-14-11, 7:50 pm
5/14

Deadlift
240x5
275x5
315x9 (stoked)
275x10
275x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Hanging Leg Raises
4 sets of 25

kc campbell
05-16-11, 10:56 pm
5s week Bench

150x5
175x5
195x5 (shitty)
I tried changing up my grip, and that was stupid. haha

DB Bench
65x10
65x10
65x10
55x10
55x10

DB Row
65x10
75x10
75x10
85x10
85x10

kc campbell
05-18-11, 1:32 am
5s week squats
Rage w/EAA Stack pre
EAA Stack Intra
EAA Nitro with glutamine post

205x5
235x5
265x8

175x10
175x10
175x10
135x10
135x10

Lying Leg curls
5 sets of 10

First time squating with my knee sleeves and I'm thrilled with the results, no knee pain at all. Not very much bounce outta the hole which is nice because I know I'm still doing the work. Definitely a solid investment. This completes my first week of the 5/3/1 cycle and I really like the format so far. Workouts are simple as hell but kick my ass.

kc campbell
05-18-11, 11:19 pm
Active recovery.

15 minutes spinning bike
3 sets of leg extensions for 20 reps each
3 set of leg press for 20 reps each
Stretched a ton and some core work.

My legs feel way better than they did this morning, and the little knee pain I had is gone.

kc campbell
05-19-11, 10:32 pm
Wasnt feeling too good this morning, ended up throwing up my entire breakfast before class, so I was running a little low on energy but still got the job done.

Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra
EAA Nitro and Glutamine PWO

3s week Military press
90x3
105x3
120x6(soooo close to 7 but couldnt lock it out)

95x10
95x10
90x10
85x10
80x10

20 BW pull-ups
30 slightly assisted pull-ups

kc campbell
05-20-11, 5:35 pm
Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra
EAA Nitro and Glutamine PWO

3s week deads

255x3
290x3
330x6

275x10
275x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Leg raises
5 sets of 25

kc campbell
05-23-11, 11:09 pm
Some shit went down this weekend that fucking sucked, and I hope no one ever has to go through it. In the course of 3 days, I've dropped from 197 to 189. I'm fucking bummed about it but when I tried to eat it'd just come right back up. Tried gettin a session in yesterday and today, but they sucked because of lack of proper nutrition. Neither of the workouts is really worthy to log. Strength is down also which is a bummer. I'm slowly getting my appetite back thankfully and am hoping to re-gain the weight lost fairly quick. I decided to ditch 5/3/1 for now. I just enjoy more bodybuilding style routines. So I'm back to a tradition split.

Monday - back, bi's
Tuesday - chest, tri's
Weds - leg, calves, abs
Thursday - off
Friday - shoulders, traps
Saturday - arms, abs
Sunday - off

Nothing fancy, just wana get in, move some good weight, get a good pump, and be done.

Cascade
05-23-11, 11:34 pm
Got a grill today. Time to put that weight back on brother. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAHHH.

kc campbell
05-31-11, 1:04 pm
Havent been on here for a bit. I havent had anything worth uploading really. I attempted 3 workouts while home and failed at all three. Two because I threw up halfway through and felt fucking terrible and the other because I got super emotional being back home at my gym and couldnt handle it. Sounds fucking stupid and it is, I'm hoping to get back on schedule soon, these past few days have just sucked. Being done with school in a week should help, fingers crossed cause I need all the help I can get.

kc campbell
06-01-11, 8:17 pm
After a few days of antibiotics I'm feeling a lot better and getting more food down. Rage and Pump in my system, bout to see if I'm finally back to where I need to be.

kc campbell
06-02-11, 11:18 pm
So today was the first day I felt back to 100%. I came across Vinny G's back workout 3 weeks out from the Toronto Pro on the Universal site and decided that'd be a kickass workout to do. Looked like this.

Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra
EAA Nitro with Glutamine PWO

Narrow grip chins - 4x10
Narrow grip pulldowns - 4x8
Wide grip seated row supersetted with DB back shrugs - 4x10
Bent over BB rows - 4x10 last set dropset
Lat pulldowns supersetted with low cable rope pulls - 4x12
Hypers - 4x10

Felt soooo good, moved some good weight. My pump was ridiculous. Excited for Rage testing with Cascade tomorrow.

kc campbell
06-03-11, 5:37 pm
So I accidently had my Rage Samples sent to my house in Reno because I was there all last week, but thankfully Cascade got selected as an Alpha Tester as well so we met up before training today and did the taste testing. Definitely excited to see how it all plays out. Really solid workout, a little extra Rage than usual and it was nice.

Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra

Wide grip cable curls - 4x8
Incline DB curls - 4x12
Concentration curls - 3x10
Hammer curls - 4x12
CGBP - 4x12
EZ bar pushdowns - 4x12
DB kickbacks - 3x10
Overhead DB extension - 4x12

Really good pump and strength, definitely seeing a lot of improvement in my arms lately.

Bruiser
06-03-11, 5:57 pm
Glad to see you're feeling better man. That arm session proves you're back at 100%.

kc campbell
06-04-11, 3:16 pm
Glad to see you're feeling better man. That arm session proves you're back at 100%.

Thanks man, it's definitely a good feeling finally being able to hit it hard again.

kc campbell
06-07-11, 3:35 pm
Had an awesome back workout yesterday, definitely helped knowing it was my last workout at the rec center for 4 months.

Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra

Deads -
135x10
225x5
315x3
405x1
405x1
315x8

Lat pulldowns - 4x8
Seated rows - 4x10
Bent over rows - 4x10
Low cable rope rows - 4x10
Hypers - 4x10
Stretched

kc campbell
06-09-11, 2:26 pm
Been slacking on updating my log, hanging out with my friends has taken away from my normal in-class updates hah. First workout home and it went good.

Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra

Flat BB bench - 5x8
Incline DB bench - 4x10
Incline DB flys - 4x12
Pec dec - 4x10
Tricep pushdows - 4x10
Weighted dip machine - 4x10
Stretched

kc campbell
06-09-11, 2:28 pm
Shoulders

Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra

Standing Military press - 5x8
Cable side laterals - 4x10
DB front raises - 4x10
Reverse Pec dec - 4x12
DB shrugs supersetted with light DB shoulder press - 5x10

kc campbell
06-12-11, 1:19 pm
Lately I've been having trouble keeping my stomach calm during leg workouts. I've tried hitting them on a super empty stomach but still run into the same problem, and its getting frustrating as fuck.

Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra

Squats - 5x8
Stiff leg deads - 5x10
Leg extensions supersetted with leg curls - 2x15

A lot less volume than I'm used to but couldnt keep goin.

kc campbell
06-12-11, 1:22 pm
Met up with my buddy who got me into lifting for this one, and we had an awesome workout.

Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra

Deads -
135x10
225x8
315x5
405x1
405x1
315x10
315x8

Narrow grip pull ups - 3x10
Narrow grip lat pulldowns - 4x8
Wide grip seated rows - 4x10
Hammer strength lat pulldown - 5x8
Low cable rope pulls - 4x12

HUGEEE workout, crazy pump. I was stoked because my buddy had always been strong than me, till today, and that was a good fucking feeling.

kc campbell
06-12-11, 1:25 pm
Rage/Pump pre
EAA Stack intra

Wide grip cable curls - 4x12
EZ tricep pushdown - 4x12
Alternating DB curls - 4x10
Over head tricep extension - 4x10
Hammer curls - 4x8
Weighted machine dips - 4x8

Good pump and quick workout.

kc campbell
06-12-11, 3:08 pm
On another note, I've decided that I'll be competing before the year is over. I turn 20 in December so I want to at least get a feel for things while I'm still able to compete in the Junior class. There's a lot of shows in my area between with the first being September 24, which Mr. Dead is competing in and Ox is guest posing, and the last being November 19th. As of now, I have my sights set on the November 19th show. That puts me 23 weeks out yesterday. Depending on how my prep goes I may enter an earlier show, but for now thats the date. I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I should get a coach. I'm leaning towards yes but we'll see what my budget says. I'm super nervous and anxious but I'm excited. Time to see how hardcore I really am.

kc campbell
06-17-11, 10:30 pm
I havent been on here as much as I'd like to be. Finished up my first week back on the ranch in reno. Its tough being in the sun for 8 hours a day then getting a solid workout but I'm making it happen. Finally back to 100% so I jumped back onto 5/3/1. Military press from Wednesday.

85x5
100x5
115x7
95x10
95x10
95x10
75x10
75x10

Chins - 5x10
Side laterals - 5x10

kc campbell
06-17-11, 10:32 pm
Deads -
240x5
275x5
315x8
275x10
275x10
225x10
225x10
225x10

Narrow cable rows - 5x10
Low wide grip cable curls - 5x10
Hanging leg raise - 5x10

kc campbell
06-21-11, 9:19 pm
So right now I'm 90% sure the Universal's own Brad Rowe will be helping me through my bulk as well as my contest prep. Very excited for this. Havent been able to update too much, I'll try and keep up from here on out. Pump in the system, Rage on hand. Leg day baby!

B.S.
06-21-11, 11:58 pm
So right now I'm 90% sure the Universal's own Brad Rowe will be helping me through my bulk !

man that guy has a great physique, im jealous

Cascade
06-22-11, 1:30 pm
So right now I'm 90% sure the Universal's own Brad Rowe will be helping me through my bulk as well as my contest prep. Very excited for this. Havent been able to update too much, I'll try and keep up from here on out. Pump in the system, Rage on hand. Leg day baby!

Wait... what! More info needed.

kc campbell
06-24-11, 7:58 pm
Wait... what! More info needed.

http://www.olympiabodybuilding.net/
BOOM!

Cascade
06-25-11, 3:26 pm
Nice dude! You actually going to make it out for the ABC?

kc campbell
06-25-11, 3:50 pm
Nice dude! You actually going to make it out for the ABC?

Probably not, I'll be in Corvallis tomorrow and Monday to sign the lease for my apartment so lets workout! I was going to try and wait until the ABC but they dont wana wait that long.

Cascade
06-25-11, 6:37 pm
So down. I'm on rest days today and tomorrow. Legs monday?

kc campbell
06-26-11, 1:16 am
So down. I'm on rest days today and tomorrow. Legs monday?

Possibly, I'll be bringing a 'friend' so we'll see hah. I'll text you when I get there!

kc campbell
06-28-11, 11:09 pm
Had 4 days off, went up to Oregon over the weekend to get some stuff for next year set up. Felt really freshed today and wasnt tired as fuck from work so I had the makings of a kickass workout.

Squats - 4x12
Leg press - 4x20
Stiff leg deads - 4x12
Standing leg curls - 4x10
Leg extensions - 4x15
Leg curls - 4x15
Seated calf raises - 4x15

Little bit of posing afterwards. Lotta volume, lotta blood flowin.

kc campbell
08-07-11, 10:00 pm
Appled Jacked is the shit. And the Rage t shirt is fucking dope. Cop em while you can brothas.