PDA

View Full Version : Noob Journey

BJorgenson
04-02-11, 11:20 am
Hey Guys
First time posting here,had alot happen in the my life in the last three months .
Some good some bad but here it goes, starting a new job on third shift and trying to keep motivated
in the gym, diet and life . Its gunna be a huge change and im guilty with not being steady with my diet and drive in the gym, its been real stale and ive hit a point were im stuck . Ive grown well in the last 8 months but not were id like to be . Any tips or word for me would be awesome thx bros. sorry bout the ramble of a post .

The Iron Gumby
04-03-11, 11:54 am
Hey Guys
Some good some bad ............... trying to keep motivated
in the gym, diet and life ........................... im guilty ...................... its been real stale ................. im stuck .................. not were id like to be ................... sorry ......................

Turn that frown upside down bro, a positive attitude makes your life positive.

starting a new job ...... in the gym, diet and life ..... a huge change ........ in the gym .............. Ive grown well in the last 8 months ............ Any tips or word for me would be awesome thx bros ........................

You're employed, you have access to a gym and you're healthy enough to train, you have food choices, you're not fucking dead, a fresh start on a new schedule, you've grown well so far, you're on the best website possible right now. Always look at the bright side, it may sound stupid at first but make a habit of it and your life looks a lot better that way then you'll take that positive energy and bust the fuck out of that rut because you'll be so up nothing can hold you the fuck back. Now go kick life's ass bro!

Bruiser
04-03-11, 12:11 pm
Just keep your head up bro. Tell us what your training, stack and diet look like so we can give advice and tips that we might have. Anyways, I can't wait to see how things turn out for you, and welcome to the Brotherhood.

Cellardweller
04-03-11, 2:26 pm
Always look at the bright side, it may sound stupid at first but make a habit of it and your life looks a lot better that way then you'll take that positive energy and bust the fuck out of that rut because you'll be so up nothing can hold you the fuck back. Now go kick life's ass bro!

I just got home from one of the best leg sessions of my life and after reading that I want to go back to the gym!!

Mickey
04-03-11, 9:16 pm
my best advice would be to read as much as you can about the bodybuilding lifestyle. get subscriptions to as many mags as you can afford, look up blogs and forums, anything you can do to increase your iron knowledge. i know that every time i read an article or look at a routine or diet i can't wait to get my ass back to the gym or kitchen. any time you need help, guidance, or just a pat on the back, get on here and talk to your bros; that's what we're here for.

BJorgenson
04-03-11, 9:24 pm
im gunna post up my routine,stats and diet soon,got to get out of the funk . Thanks bros !

Bruiser
04-04-11, 9:36 am
im gunna post up my routine,stats and diet soon,got to get out of the funk . Thanks bros !

No problem bro. That's what we're here for And we've all been there. Take a look at my "Bruiser's Daily Tips" thread. I think there's some stuff that will help you out.