PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test question

mjb
04-03-11, 1:35 am
They say 4 weeks off, but I have heard people running 2 paks a day of animal test.

I have had roughly 3 weeks off, could I run another can of Test now or is the 4 week break really important?

mjb

Razor
04-04-11, 4:35 pm
They say 4 weeks off, but I have heard people running 2 paks a day of animal test.

I have had roughly 3 weeks off, could I run another can of Test now or is the 4 week break really important?

mjb

Take that week off bro. You need to give your body a breather especially if you run another can. I've ran 3 cans of Test back to back to back with those week breaks in between. Can't wait to do that shit again!

Enforcer
04-05-11, 10:53 am

mjb

Me personally I like to only wait 3 weeks and then start right back up again, but that is just me I know we are all different

C.Coronato
04-06-11, 12:34 pm
Personally, if i run a serious stack (2 packs of Test for 6 weeks) i take off 6 weeks after that. The more you use a product, the less it will work.

Moreland11
04-07-11, 12:37 pm
I've seen where some guys are doubling up on test or stak. How would you time this if you were going take 1.5 or 2 of test or stak? I workout at 6 PM.

Looking for timing of 2x test + stak and just 2x test timing.

Nix0r
04-07-11, 12:50 pm
I've seen where some guys are doubling up on test or stak. How would you time this if you were going take 1.5 or 2 of test or stak? I workout at 6 PM.

Looking for timing of 2x test + stak and just 2x test timing.

2 Test, 1 Stak:
Test with two food meals, one of which should be your pre-workout meal (I'd space it out a bit, and have your first pack of Test early in the day)
Stak 30 - 45 minutes before you train

2 Test, 2 Stak:
Test: Same as above
Stak: Same as above, and also before bed.

2 Test:
Same as above

Aggression
04-07-11, 1:40 pm
The more time you take off after a cycle, the greater your body will be at utilizing the product the next time around.

The RZA
04-08-11, 10:27 am
2x Test + Stak sounds intense, anyone done this?

Razor
04-08-11, 10:34 am
2x Test + Stak sounds intense, anyone done this?

Test twice a day? or 2 cans of Test? I've done 3 rounds of Test and Stak back to back to back. Aggression i think ran Test twice a day....

Aggression
04-08-11, 10:50 am
Test twice a day? or 2 cans of Test? I've done 3 rounds of Test and Stak back to back to back. Aggression i think ran Test twice a day....

I ran Animal Test 2x per day for 6 weeks. Honestly, I didn't see that much of a benefit compared to taking it once per day. That's just my personal opinion.

Currently, I'm running a 6 week Test+Stak cycle, one pack per day of each.

Razer .. Any benefit in extending the Test/Stak for another 3, making it 9? Or did you notice a drop off during the 3rd round? I might consider extending it another 3 weeks if you approve ...

Razor
04-08-11, 11:32 am
Razer .. Any benefit in extending the Test/Stak for another 3, making it 9? Or did you notice a drop off during the 3rd round? I might consider extending it another 3 weeks if you approve ...

Funny you mention but when i first started it bro you recommended to go 3 so i thought i couldn't do more than that....are you going to take an extended break after the first 3? Or like 1 week only between the sets of 3? Honestly the more i did Stak and Test the stronger i became. I was at my strongest and biggest after that 3rd can. so if i would've got the "ok" to go another can i wouldn't have hesitated.

Aggression
04-08-11, 11:34 am
Funny you mention but when i first started it bro you recommended to go 3 so i thought i couldn't do more than that....are you going to take an extended break after the first 3? Or like 1 week only between the sets of 3? Honestly the more i did Stak and Test the stronger i became. I was at my strongest and biggest after that 3rd can. so if i would've got the "ok" to go another can i wouldn't have hesitated.

I was going to go 6 straight weeks with Test/Stak. I always run a t-booster for 6. Now with your post, I was thinking of running it for 9 straight weeks (3 cans back2back2back)

Did you run it for 9 weeks straight? Or 3 cycles with a week break in between?

Razor
04-08-11, 11:48 am
I was going to go 6 straight weeks with Test/Stak. I always run a t-booster for 6. Now with your post, I was thinking of running it for 9 straight weeks (3 cans back2back2back)

Did you run it for 9 weeks straight? Or 3 cycles with a week break in between?

haha my bad bro my math is bad this morning!! Yeah i ran 9 weeks straight, no break. Sorry about the confusion with my dumbass.

Aggression
04-08-11, 1:09 pm
haha my bad bro my math is bad this morning!! Yeah i ran 9 weeks straight, no break. Sorry about the confusion with my dumbass.

No doubt. I like it. I may run the same exact cycle then; 9 weeks straight of Test/Stak. Interesting.

Razor
04-08-11, 1:14 pm
No doubt. I like it. I may run the same exact cycle then; 9 weeks straight of Test/Stak. Interesting.

Expecting some mad results when you hit that bro. Especiallly when you consider how strong you're gotten thus far.

Aggression
04-08-11, 1:27 pm
Expecting some mad results when you hit that bro. Especiallly when you consider how strong you're gotten thus far.

The only downfall is, I'm trying to cut. I want to drop some body fat. Adding in 9 weeks of Test/Stak MAY impact it. On the other hand, I may just be able to stay at the same weight while dropping body fat and adding lean mass. Shit .. Arnold and his boys only used 'el gear during contest prep to hold onto muscle.

I might even go against the grain and logical thinking by combining Stak, Test, and Cuts. WHAT?!

Razor
04-08-11, 1:37 pm
The only downfall is, I'm trying to cut. I want to drop some body fat. Adding in 9 weeks of Test/Stak MAY impact it. On the other hand, I may just be able to stay at the same weight while dropping body fat and adding lean mass. Shit .. Arnold and his boys only used 'el gear during contest prep to hold onto muscle.

I might even go against the grain and logical thinking by combining Stak, Test, and Cuts. WHAT?!

Think of it this way Aggs.....you do this and stick to your insane routine you got going on, you will fill out that 2x shirt you bought....No doubt

Aggression
04-08-11, 1:44 pm
Think of it this way Aggs.....you do this and stick to your insane routine you got going on, you will fill out that 2x shirt you bought....No doubt

At this point, I'm all about getting shredded.

Razor
04-08-11, 1:50 pm
At this point, I'm all about getting shredded.

Ahh ok. Well as long as you're diet is spot on (which yours usually is) i doin't see a problem. But i am curious how Cuts will play a role in this madness....