04-05-11, 8:15 pm
great post thanks

Nix0r
04-05-11, 8:17 pm
Cool story, bro?

Someone nuke this thread, please.

mritter3
04-05-11, 8:24 pm
cardio...and a good diet....wait is this thread a joke???

MELTDOWN
04-05-11, 8:31 pm
cardio...and a good diet....wait is this thread a joke???

Ditto on the cardio and diet...Joke or not, there is no way to "target fat loss"...ie: belly fat, flab on your thighs and azz, etc. I've known too many people that have done millions of sit-ups and crunches, only to have rock hard, strong abs still hidden under the fat.

zubda345
04-06-11, 10:49 am
Ditto on the cardio and diet...Joke or not, there is no way to "target fat loss"...ie: belly fat, flab on your thighs and azz, etc. I've known too many people that have done millions of sit-ups and crunches, only to have rock hard, strong abs still hidden under the fat.

There is way man!! I have lost too much bf... Dieting and cardio is a way... I know I can lose more but not now, I also do situps and crunches to harden my abs under a layer of fat under my (belly) skin...

Aggression
04-06-11, 10:55 am
You can't spot reduce body fat. For men, it tends to settle in the belly area. You just have to put yourself in a caloric deficit and add cardio. Eventually, it will come off, depending on how much work you put into it.

Machine
04-07-11, 8:24 pm
Stop eating...

MACHINE

MRmichael.hooker
04-12-11, 1:44 pm
Stop eating...

MACHINE

I read this thread just to see what Machine was going to say, and he didn't disappoint lol

Carrnage
04-12-11, 3:49 pm
Can i haz a sushi?

Shorts
04-12-11, 3:54 pm
I lost +120lbs I would definitely try some Plyometrics, High Knees, Jumping Jacks, Sprints (uphill) add weight if possible, any HIIT. You can still eat, NO High fruit-corn syrup, limit sugars, stick to water, Tuna and Oatmeal are your best friends o and peanutbutter/eggs, and Milk. SLEEP GOOD! be sure to lift when losing the fat, no loose skin! to deal with.

Machine
04-12-11, 8:39 pm
I lost +120lbs I would definitely try some Plyometrics, High Knees, Jumping Jacks, Sprints (uphill) add weight if possible, any HIIT. You can still eat, NO High fruit-corn syrup, limit sugars, stick to water, Tuna and Oatmeal are your best friends o and peanutbutter/eggs, and Milk. SLEEP GOOD! be sure to lift when losing the fat, no loose skin! to deal with.

Dont forget to look both ways before you cross the street, take your mega vitamin every day, and say your prayers before you go beddy bye...

MACHINE

MRmichael.hooker
04-13-11, 5:10 am
Dont forget to look both ways before you cross the street, take your mega vitamin every day, and say your prayers before you go beddy bye...

MACHINE

Also, tip your waiter, bellboy, and hooker