PDA

View Full Version : Time for a deep massage

Tiny1102
04-06-11, 7:32 pm
When I ache. I get a deep tissue massage. I bet I am stronger this weekend.

Madcat
04-06-11, 8:57 pm
Bro, just started having my GF do work on me too. Nothing deep yet, but she has her doctorate in physical therapy and had to learn deep tissue, relaxation, etc. and dude, amazing. Wears me out but I feel wonderful after the pain goes away.

Hope it goes well, I think I saw a ring on the finger at the Arnold, if not.... happy ending 5 dolla.

D-Kev
04-07-11, 12:51 am
Same here guys...

What do you all think of accupressure?
That's usually what I get, it's great.

Back To Basics
04-08-11, 6:40 am
I love a long foam rolling session followed up with long static stretches than going to bed, works wonder :)

MRmichael.hooker
04-08-11, 6:49 am
foam rolling, deep tissue, and chiropractic care. I've started using chiropractors 2x a week and i've seriously never felt better in my whole life. Because the added costs with that, i've dropped some of the deep tissue work, but foam roll and stretch a lot. I've told my wife i'm going to send her to massuse school just to give me deep tissue work lol

jandirigma
04-08-11, 7:06 am
Aw man, love deep massage. I used to have this blind guy massage me and he'd drive in his elbows into my shoulders. It felt like great feeling the tissue get grinded off and loosened up. Literally felt like I had a new pair of shoulders after the massage, with the ease of motion I got after. Another pain relief method that I've tried alongside massage was a double dose of fish oil for about 4-6 times a day. I overtrained my lower back and could hardly bend over. Tried the mega-dose out with some stretching of the lower back and deep massage, and within a day, lots of the pain diminished. Simple anti-inflammatory method.

MRmichael.hooker
04-08-11, 7:13 am
There was a video on MD before the O of Jay Cutler getting deep tissue work. He has so much muscle on him, the guy can't do it with his hands. Has to use his feet to get deep enough on Cutler lol. If only we all had that same problem!

ToSo
04-08-11, 9:14 am
There was a video on MD before the O of Jay Cutler getting deep tissue work. He has so much muscle on him, the guy can't do it with his hands. Has to use his feet to get deep enough on Cutler lol. If only we all had that same problem!

hah I saw that, I guy probably didn't even know where to start on Jay.