PDA

View Full Version : Negative Comments

Maccabee
04-08-11, 6:36 pm
Negative Comments...

We hear them every single day. No matter how hard we try we will always come across them.

A common thing we always see are people who take negative comments to heart. At times even we let negative comments take over us and it drives us into the ground.

STOP! Don't let that happen. The reason I am posting this is because I have been facing negative comments all month because of certain things happening in my life now. It is easy to surrender...very easy! Fight back. Don't be afraid. There words are just air. Don't let it get to you.

Think positive. I know it's hard and not realistic, but keep trying. Refuse to accept all negative comments. Please try. Never Surrender.

I had to share what was on my mind. I see to many people put their dreams and goals to the side just because of a few words. Positivity, positivity, and more positivity.

Good luck.

Back To Basics
04-09-11, 6:29 am
Negative Comments...

We hear them every single day. No matter how hard we try we will always come across them.

A common thing we always see are people who take negative comments to heart. At times even we let negative comments take over us and it drives us into the ground.

STOP! Don't let that happen. The reason I am posting this is because I have been facing negative comments all month because of certain things happening in my life now. It is easy to surrender...very easy! Fight back. Don't be afraid. There words are just air. Don't let it get to you.

Think positive. I know it's hard and not realistic, but keep trying. Refuse to accept all negative comments. Please try. Never Surrender.

I had to share what was on my mind. I see to many people put their dreams and goals to the side just because of a few words. Positivity, positivity, and more positivity.

Good luck.

I agree with everything you said and I believe it's our thoughts and emotions that ultimately shape who we are and what we become. I feel if you can consistently keep a positive mind frame it will reflect on the people around you and the life you live. Everyday you see people who have given up on "life", it has beat them down and they do not dictate shit - life literally lives them. Grit your teeth and never give in.

Survivor831
04-09-11, 9:12 pm
negative comments...

Stop! Don't let that happen. The reason i am posting this is because i have been facing negative comments all month because of certain things happening in my life now. It is easy to surrender...very easy! Fight back. Don't be afraid. There words are just air. Don't let it get to you.

Think positive. I know it's hard and not realistic, but keep trying. Refuse to accept all negative comments. Please try. Never surrender.

Good luck.

overcome

Machine
04-10-11, 1:21 pm
Negative Comments...

Good luck.

Bravo brother! I just became your biggest fan.

MACHINE

Maccabee
08-21-11, 6:48 am
It shocks me how at the end of every battle that I have faced in my life whether it was public speaking, finding a job, or even going through a physical fight...when I stood there victorious the challenge I faced did not seem that hard anymore.

I have recently went through a change in my life. The process at first seemed difficult. Honestly, I was intimidated. I felt a tremendous amount of fear. It was a challenge that I could not escape. It was necessary to fight through it because I needed it.

Now that every thing worked out I feel stronger and more powerful mentally. However, this is just the beginning. Life will not stop coming for you and I.

I encourage you all to go out there and fight back. Every one has there challenges. Some big some small...it doesn't really matter. Just go and fight.

You might not even win. It's okay. There will be times when you WILL get knocked out cold. It will seem as if it's over. BUT ITS NOT. As long as you keep fighting that's all that matters. As long as you keep fighting for that one more rep...just one more rep! You will see the changes.

Good luck.

100jan
08-21-11, 7:37 am
The negative comments from the haters, and the challenging situations should motivate you to go through them, even if they seems big like the Chinese Wall. You must stay focused and on the task. Use your mind, cause mind is everything!

Mickey
08-22-11, 6:38 pm
The negative comments from the haters, and the challenging situations should motivate you to go through them, even if they seems big like the Chinese Wall. You must stay focused and on the task. Use your mind, cause mind is everything!

agreed! i replay every negative comment, dirty glare, and backstabbing action in my mind whenever the weight seems too heavy or the cardio feels too hard. power through. overcome. this too shall pass. that which doesnt kill us only makes us stronger.

Grue
08-23-11, 9:09 am
Haters gonna hate.

I Am Vain
12-14-11, 6:46 pm
"If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate. - Elbert Hubbard

Polk17
12-14-11, 9:41 pm
"If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate. - Elbert Hubbard

I am a big quote guy and I have never heard of this one... Real shit for sure... Thanks for that...

Jay
12-14-11, 11:19 pm
There was some discussion bout this over at the Universal form regarding cyber bullying. I've been around negativity myself as far back as I can remember. All I can think about is Rockys saying in Balboa "the world is a mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees if you let it.....""

I Am Vain
12-14-11, 11:50 pm
I am a big quote guy and I have never heard of this one... Real shit for sure... Thanks for that...

no problem man, im a big quote guy too. i think that was my first post on the forvm trying to get used to it.

Jay
12-15-11, 3:19 am
You know what else gets me. When people make comments about my height. I get that Im short. Theres nothing I can do about it. Making me aware of it does not help the cause.

Just had to get that off my chest as someone here at work through out a short comment to me.

Polk17
12-15-11, 8:08 am
You know what else gets me. When people make comments about my height. I get that Im short. Theres nothing I can do about it. Making me aware of it does not help the cause.

Just had to get that off my chest as someone here at work through out a short comment to me.

Ya, I hate that shit too, I'm not short at all, but I coach s college sport and I see so much emphasis placed on height and other "measurables"... Instead of it being placed on their ability and heart...

Maccabee
12-15-11, 9:56 am
I love how people just naturally expect a bad answer.

For example, many people have this idea that when a man gets married his life is over. He is officially in prison.

People have even asked me in this sad and worried way, " oh man how is marriage life...is every thing ok?"

I reply I AM HAPPY AS HELL.

Yes it's hard work and requires dedication, but its all worth it.

Especially when you love and care for the other. Build a strong family together is an amazing journey.

Every thing in life requires hard work. That is what negative people are all scared of.

Whether it's marriage, business, or going to a bodybuilding contest. People are just to scared to go through it with a positive attitude. It seem's as if they want some thing to go bad so they can have people pity them.

Every one has their own challenges in life. It's not about who has it harder or easier. Life just brings you what you need to become stronger.

So stay strong and be positive. It will never matter what some one else thinks of you. Keep pushing forward.

Xander
12-15-11, 3:51 pm
Reminds me of a story...

One day the Buddha was teaching to his students in the temple. A wife of one of this students, angry that her husband was spending so much time with the Buddha, marched up to the temple.

When she arrived she was very angry and demanded to speak with the Buddha but the students obstructed her and tried to prevent her from speaking. The Buddha demanded that his students let her speak.

She proceeded to berate the Buddha while he sat there intently listening. After she was finished she stormed out of the temple and back home.

His students, confused, asked the Buddha why he let her talk to him that way. His only reply was " I don't accept her gift" and continued with his teachings.

C.Coronato
12-15-11, 3:59 pm

Im with ya Jay. Im a stout 5'6", been the short guy all my life. I feel that pain.

Back To Basics
12-15-11, 5:31 pm
Im with ya Jay. Im a stout 5'6", been the short guy all my life. I feel that pain.

Dude I would have never thought that would be a problem or that ANYONE would use that to bully/offend you guys.. That type of shit is what the bully's say when your in primary school... Some people just never evolve ha?

Carrnage
12-15-11, 7:16 pm

Why how tall are you? (just wonderin')

Or how bout when people talk like they are the shit because they are super tall.....for example....

"Since im really big and I have super long limbs I cant bench or deadlift that much"

I FUCKING HATE THAT WHEN PEOPLE CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE BIG BUT INSTEAD THEY ARE SMALL AS A TWIG BUT LONG!

Had to get that off my shoulder

Holy jeezo I love these forums, thanks to whoever started this thread, I feel alot better now lol.

I Am Vain
12-15-11, 7:34 pm
i wonder what lee preist did when people called him short. haha

its Lbc
12-15-11, 7:35 pm
FUCK EVERYONE!

Who ever has negative comments....Its because there Insecure with whatever is going on with there own life and Stature....Take them comments are run with it...Everytime i hear Some bulshit ass negative comment i smile at whoever said it, and run with it....Fuck em all man!

Its just like when Teachers or Professors tell some of there students (myself for that matter) that they will never amount to nothin...What the fuck kind of person even has the audacity to let that type of comment slip out of there crooked ass face??

Im sorry i dont have the money and wealth to go through school, im proud to be blue collared and working...Im proud that my hard work Feeds my family...And im proud that i have the discipline to be at my job early and in the gym and eating at the right time and place day in and day out i might not look like that Pretty boy fuck with his suit and tie on...aand i might be a little bit more rugged than the next person but who the fuck are they to judge....

Keep your head up and a smile on your face and be proud of who you are as an individual...

Dave TapouT
12-16-11, 10:21 pm
FUCK EVERYONE!

I love how I switched to page 2 and the first thing I see is Lbc screaming FUCK EVERYONE! hahaha love it!

my veiw - Bad words, negative comments can get to you... you gotta brush it off and go back for more. I'll share my biggest problem right now.. My boss. My boss hates the fact that I'm doing what I do, and gives me shit everyday for it.. Oh well, you have muscles now so you can go ahead and do ALL the work, whats the problem are you're muscles useless? In my head im thinking "fucking bitch... what I wouldnt do to enjoy your misery"... but then I realize I'm droppin a level.. so instead.. I work as hard as I can, I sweat and put forth 10x the effort of my co-workers and deal with some really fucking nasty shit. Have a nice day boss, everythings done (fucking eat that for your doubt)....

Otherwise when its not dealing with my little ammount of pay I make.. its 4 simple words back to the shit talker... "I'LL PEE ON YOU!" Ya can't let shit get to you... you gotta push on. as I see it, its MIND OVER MATTER... if you dont mind, it dont matter. I used to let what people say get to me... those worthless words stuck around in my head... until I got to the point of this.. I care only about what I do. I care about being a better person today than I was yesterday. If I have achived this today.. Then fuck what they say.

Carrnage
12-16-11, 11:54 pm
i wonder what lee preist did when people called him short. haha

Supersized his body and made himself a heroic icon throughout the bodybuilding/fitness world.

Go Away
12-17-11, 6:25 am
Positivity is definitely key. Dreams shouldn't be neglected because one of you peers dont share your same visions.

Go Away
12-17-11, 6:33 am
FUCK EVERYONE!
Keep your head up and a smile on your face and be proud of who you are as an individual...
THIS.

ChadO
12-17-11, 11:12 am
Every thing in life requires hard work. That is what negative people are all scared of.

Whether it's marriage, business, or going to a bodybuilding contest. People are just to scared to go through it with a positive attitude. It seem's as if they want some thing to go bad so they can have people pity them.

Every one has their own challenges in life. It's not about who has it harder or easier. Life just brings you what you need to become stronger.

So stay strong and be positive. It will never matter what some one else thinks of you. Keep pushing forward.

This should be put on a poster for motivation. Good words right here man.