PDA

View Full Version : animal cuts question

korn_fed
04-13-11, 5:55 pm
Is there any benefit of the diuretic pills if im not looking to compete? Like is there some special fat burning powers that dieuretics have or is it completely just about getting rid of water? Because with the amount of times I pee in a day, I would never leave the bathroom if I took a dieuretic, and on top of cardio, I'd have to double the amount of water I drink (which is already about 3 gallons a day) in order to not become dehydrated

Bruiser
04-13-11, 6:21 pm
I think at 16 you're too young to be needing a supplement like this in the first place. Do your cardio, watch your diet and enjoy your metabolism while you're young. Don't risk messing up your growth and metabolism by relying on supplements. That's just my opinion

smoothballer
04-14-11, 9:45 am
At age 16 you should be good with simply food, cardio, and lifting. Your metabolism and testosterone should be flying.

USMCpowerhouse
04-16-11, 10:51 pm
I agree with the others, at age 16 taking a supplement like this probably isnt the best idea. Maintaining good nutrition, a proper diet, and cardio will benefit you the most at your age. Right now your hormones should be raging anyways..

Aggression
04-18-11, 9:17 am
Is there any benefit of the diuretic pills if im not looking to compete? Like is there some special fat burning powers that dieuretics have or is it completely just about getting rid of water? Because with the amount of times I pee in a day, I would never leave the bathroom if I took a dieuretic, and on top of cardio, I'd have to double the amount of water I drink (which is already about 3 gallons a day) in order to not become dehydrated

Animal products are not recommended to anyone under the age of 18.

To answer the question (for those of age), diuretics have no fat burning powers. A diuretic is used to expel excess water weight. It will make you lighter in terms of the scale, but it doesn't burn fat. Just remember, when taking a diuretic, you must make sure you're drinking enough water (at least a gallon), otherwise, it would have the opposite effect.

korn_fed
04-20-11, 1:53 am
thanks for the feedback guys, i guess i was getting myself carried away in my goal to get ripped by summer, ill stick to the diet and cardio

Enforcer
04-20-11, 1:19 pm

Bro no offense your 16 what the hell would you want to take a fat burner for anyways? I know beach season is coming up but a solid diet and training regimen is all you need right now at your age. You need to build the foundation first before you carve it all out. Plus, not to mention all of the products in the Animal/Universal line are intended for anyone 18 years of age or older. Sorry to burst your bubble bro, just wanted to tell you the truth and not any bullshit.

korn_fed
04-21-11, 12:59 am
Bro no offense your 16 what the hell would you want to take a fat burner for anyways? I know beach season is coming up but a solid diet and training regimen is all you need right now at your age. You need to build the foundation first before you carve it all out. Plus, not to mention all of the products in the Animal/Universal line are intended for anyone 18 years of age or older. Sorry to burst your bubble bro, just wanted to tell you the truth and not any bullshit.

Nah i feel you, I just have this fucking fat on my lower abs that wont go away no matter what i do it seems.

C.Coronato
04-21-11, 12:44 pm
Nah i feel you, I just have this fucking fat on my lower abs that wont go away no matter what i do it seems.

What is your diet and cardio regiment right now?

Enforcer
04-24-11, 11:30 am

Sharpen up the diet bro and you should have no problem gettign rid of that. Throw in some extra cardio if needed as well