PDA

View Full Version : Your Monthly Spendings

Shorts
04-15-11, 4:02 pm
Curious on How much a Month do you guys spend on Supplements?..I realized this stack comes out to be around 220 w/shipping Monthly!!!! jeez

Universal Animal Nitro $32.99
Universal Animal Omega $22.95
Universal Animal Paks $23.70
Universal Animal Pump $29.99
Universal Pro & Oats Chocolate 3 Lb $20.99
Universal Fish Oil Capsules $6.45
Universal Uni Liver 500 Tab $18.99
Universal Zma Pro 90 Cap $10.99
Universal Animal Rage $55.98 (two month Supply then off one month)

The Pros & Oats are crucial, during my work shift i can go up to 5hours without any food intake, so i keep this all ready to drink when i can slip back in the break room, 2 scoops.

As Enforcers Stated " I know it looks like alot of shit but in my mind each serves a purpose."

Aggression
04-15-11, 4:07 pm
Supplements can be expensive. It doesn't seem like a lot when you're buying things one at a time, but they add up. When you realize you're spending $220+ each month, it'll rattle your dome. The best advice I can give to any/all supplement buyers is to purchase wisely. Make sure you get the basics covered at all times; Pak, Omega, Flex, and a quality protein. The rest is just add-ons. When you save the cabbage up, that's when you can treat yourself to some Rage, Test, or M-stak.

Aside from the mandatory bills, mortgages, payments, etc., your first strips of disposable income should be spent in grocery stores and markets. When your pockets are deep enough to have some leftover change, that's when you get yourself a nice lil' sumthin-sumthin.

Shorts
04-15-11, 4:13 pm
yea buddy. Good thing my Boost Mobile Plan is only 45 a Month!
Don't got much bills. But I might scratch out the Fish oil caps.

Brick By Brick
04-15-11, 5:27 pm
Since I'm again a student/artiste, my supplements consist of whey protein, BCAAs, fish oil, joint supplements, Pak, Rage, glutamine. Rest is food. I must admit the simple approach is working quite well.