PDA

View Full Version : Pre Workout Gameplan

Big_Country87
04-16-11, 5:00 pm
Im sure there is a thread on this somewhere but I was wondering what you guys do to prepare for battle everyday, I enjoy some good youtube videos and some loud music while drinking my preworkout, so come on guys whats your pre battle mix?

Bruiser
04-16-11, 5:11 pm
I throw on one of the Animal Training DVDs while I chug my Preworkout Muscle Juice (same as my Morning Muscle Juice but with creatine and L-arginine). Then I throw some music on the mp3 player (usually Rancid, Social Distortion or Dropkick Murphys) and get F***ING moving.

BarbellManiac
04-16-11, 8:28 pm
Watch some blood and guts by Dorian Yates or Animal DVD. Zhasni works good as well.

Shorts
04-16-11, 8:36 pm
Self Meditation. Then Some Eminem. and other specific music.

PORTERHOUSE
04-16-11, 8:48 pm
I don't do shit, I just slam some pump/rage or whatever else my stack includes at the time and go lift.

MRmichael.hooker
04-18-11, 5:30 am
Well, usually I change a shitty diaper, maybe let the dog outside, pick up a crying baby or hand the crying baby off to mom. Lol idk, i'm a typical dude, not much time for a 'pregame' . Once I get to the gym, i'll spend about 5 minutes looking over whatever bodypart i'm about to train and really focus on what needs to improve on it, and build up a mind-muscle connection before I ever begin lifting.

J Wolf
04-18-11, 11:50 am
Pre-battle routine for me is the same old shit day in and day out.

Have my morning shake cook up some eggs and oatmeal fallowed by a cup of coffee( I love the flavor and it can help with the pump.)
Turn on my videos of choice, start the car up run in he house and eat a simple carb meal, watch my videos and get in the tiny ass car and blare some heavy ass metal and get to the fucking gym.