PDA

View Full Version : mattpatt's: G Diesel's "Stacking the Deck"

mattpatt
03-04-07, 6:37 pm
Beginning tomorrow morning - 3/6/07 - I will begin G Diesel's stack as described in his "Stacking the Deck" article. You have to read this article!

Will follow-up each day with workout and diet summaries.

I'm so friggin' stoked!!!!

Here's the stack:

Game Day: G Diesel's Supplement Plan

Animal Pak: In the morning, with breakfast
Animal Nitro: After lifting, and in the evening, before bed
Animal Nitro G: Before, during, and after lifting
Animal Stak 2: Before lifting
Flax Oil: In the evening, right before bed
Real Gains: Throughout the day
Storm: Before, during, and after lifting
Whey Protein Isolates: Throughout the day
Desiccated Liver (Uni-Liver): With meals

Much thanks to everyone here for their help, insight and expertise ..... I cannot wait to begin the journey tomorrow!

Gambit
03-04-07, 6:42 pm
Good luck, bro. That's one helluva good supplement plan. Make sure you keeping crackin' skulls in the weight room!

mattpatt
03-04-07, 8:27 pm
I'm so friggin' pumped for tomorrow morning .......... That alarm goes off at 3:30 a.m. - I cannot friggin' wait ......

focused
03-04-07, 11:03 pm
make sure you do get some sleep, haha. but hell yeah, hit them weights hard bro, i'll be lookin forward to read about your progress. train hard bro

never_2_big
03-04-07, 11:45 pm
good luck on the journey bro, we are all here for you, anytime you need anything you know where to come looking.
go hard man

Gambit
03-05-07, 5:23 pm
How's it going so far, bro?

G Diesel
03-05-07, 6:04 pm
Beginning tomorrow morning - 3/6/07 - I will begin G Diesel's stack as described in his "Stacking the Deck" article. You have to read this article!

Will follow-up each day with workout and diet summaries.

I'm so friggin' stoked!!!!

Here's the stack:

Game Day: G Diesel's Supplement Plan

Animal Pak: In the morning, with breakfast
Animal Nitro: After lifting, and in the evening, before bed
Animal Nitro G: Before, during, and after lifting
Animal Stak 2: Before lifting
Flax Oil: In the evening, right before bed
Real Gains: Throughout the day
Storm: Before, during, and after lifting
Whey Protein Isolates: Throughout the day
Desiccated Liver (Uni-Liver): With meals

Much thanks to everyone here for their help, insight and expertise ..... I cannot wait to begin the journey tomorrow!

I'm honored you'll be following my protocol bro... Of late I've been using Pump instead of Storm and I've swapped out Stak 2 for my test run of "Product M". You should make serious gains with this approach assuming your diet and training are on point. Looking forward to following your progress bro. Peace, G

"Stacking The Deck" (http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=240&section=)

mattpatt
03-05-07, 8:49 pm
Brothers - Thanks so much for your input and support!!!!!! This truly is a forum that supports EVERYONE - young, old, novice, veteran .... It's great ...

Well, Day One - Not over, but closing in ........

Woke up at 3:30 - no problem there - was friggin pinging all over the place ....

Supplementation has been right on as diagrammed by G Diesel .... (Love the cocktail of NitroG and Storm!)

Workout ... Chest/Triceps

Flat Bench - Two warm-up sets of 15, 10, 8, 6, 6
Incline Bench - 10, 8, 8, 6
PecDeck - 12, 10, 8, 6
Decline Bench - 10, 8, 6, 6

Close Grip Press - 10, 8, 8, 6
Pushdowns - 12, 10, 8, 6
Overhead Extensions - 12, 10, 8, 6
Machine Dips - 3 sets to Failure

20 min. fat burn setting walk (brisk walk) on treadmill

Diet

Whey Isolates shortly after arriving home

Breakfast - 8 eggs (2 yolks), salsa, two pieces of wheat toast, 4 UniLiver tabs

Mid-Morning - Half-serving of Real Gains

Lunch - Chicken breast wrap with hot sauce and salad (UniLiver 6)

Mid-afternoon - Half-serving of Real Gains

Dinner (In the oven) - Two baked chicken breasts , salad with spring mix, spinach and basalmic vinegrette (UniLiver - 6)

Post dinner - Albacore on wheat

Evening Shake

Bedtime - Nitro and Oils

There you have it - Day One ....

Gambit
03-05-07, 11:49 pm
I'm honored you'll be following my protocol bro... Of late I've been using Pump instead of Storm and I've swapped out Stak 2 for my test run of "Product M". You should make serious gains with this approach assuming your diet and training are on point. Looking forward to following your progress bro. Peace, G

Bro, when you've got the MAN himself watching over you...it's like having a fucking guardian angel as your spotter.

widdlewade44
03-05-07, 11:53 pm
Good luck mattpatt. Looking forward to viewing your progress.

Kevin
widdlewade44

mattpatt
03-06-07, 9:02 pm
Awesome Back/Bicep workout today ...

Preworkout supps followed precisely ....

Pulldowns 12,10, 8, 8
T-Bar Row 12, 10, 10, 8
Hyperextensions 4x15
One-Arm Rows 12, 10, 8, 6

Straight Barbell Curls (Two warm up sets of 15) 10, 8, 8, 6
Cable Preacher Curls 10, 8, 8, 6
Hammer Dumbell Curls 12, 10, 8, 6
Buddy Barbell Curls 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

20 min. brisk walk (fat burn setting) on treadmill

Diet has sucked today ...

Post workout whey isolates

Breakfast - Two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on whole wheat (6 UniLiver)

Mid-morning - Almonds

Lunch - Missed due to job-related bullshit .....

Mid-afternoon - almonds

Dinner - (In oven) - Two chicken breasts added to two Weight Watchers spicy chicken szechun meals ....

Evening - Tuna sandwich(es) on whole wheat

Night - Real Gains (1/2 serving)

Bedtime - Nitro/Oils

I'm recognizing I'm getting most of my protein and calories very late in the day .... too late, I believe

mattpatt
03-06-07, 9:10 pm
WiddleWaddle - Thumbs up bro ...... thanks to everyone for their support!

Big Wides
04-10-07, 6:05 pm
hows this working for ya

Gambit
04-10-07, 9:51 pm
Yeah, bro, how's this comin along? I'm curious

mass3011
02-17-10, 3:47 am

hi bro were do you put the pump in i using pak nitro and nitro g (eaa nitro) used pump before but woundered how you used it, also m stak any good?

G Diesel
02-17-10, 8:59 am
hi bro were do you put the pump in i using pak nitro and nitro g (eaa nitro) used pump before but woundered how you used it, also m stak any good?

I would take Pump 30 minutes preworkout for best results and make sure you make a priority of hydration. As for M-Stak, it is a great non-hormonal anabolic and perfect for guys that are packing in the calories looking to add mass.

Peace, G

violator
02-18-10, 8:52 am
Yo G, do you prefer Flax oil over fish oil?...if so why?

G Diesel
02-19-10, 9:25 am
Yo G, do you prefer Flax oil over fish oil?...if so why?

I don't. If I had to choose one, I would go with fish oil and in all honesty I like a blend of sources like in Animal Omega. I take two packs of Omega per day. One in the AM and one before bed.

Back in the day when I wrote "Stacking the Deck" I used flax most consistently for my EFAs because it was readily available.

Peace, G