PDA

View Full Version : my boy Richard Hawthorne is a freak

biggredd
04-18-11, 4:49 pm
Richard Hawthorne is a freak
whats up guys im posting this cause my boy Richard is still having trouble logging in and posting on the form, but anyway if you were at the cage this year you might have saw him deadlift 500 for 10 reps and his body weight was 128.This weekend he entered his 1st full powerlifting meet in 6 years and won best lifter out of 85 other lifters his total was 1361 at a body weight of 128!!!!! his bests lifts were 507 squat,303 bench,and 551 deadlift all these lifts were raw just knee wraps and a belt. like i said richard is a freak thats over 10x's his body weight and to top it off he's a good person and always ready to help others, so hopefully he can get the problems with the form fixed so he can contribute more thanks guys for your time.
God Bless
Red

Bob
04-18-11, 4:56 pm
That is freakishly strong.

Carrnage
04-18-11, 5:50 pm
Dam now thats some impressive shit, only the strong survive on this world! Amen!

So hes 128? Is he like 5'4 or around there? Just wondering, because that is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.X
04-19-11, 12:52 am
Dam now thats some impressive shit, only the strong survive on this world! Amen!

So hes 128? Is he like 5'4 or around there? Just wondering, because that is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

what he said

biggredd
04-19-11, 1:03 am

Yea bro around that height and solid I was trying to post some videos but can't for some reason, but he's a genetic freak!!!!

prowrestler
04-19-11, 1:06 am
he needs to gain weight...he'd be scary.

flappysr
04-19-11, 7:03 am
Richard Hawthorne is a freak
whats up guys im posting this cause my boy Richard is still having trouble logging in and posting on the form, but anyway if you were at the cage this year you might have saw him deadlift 500 for 10 reps and his body weight was 128.This weekend he entered his 1st full powerlifting meet in 6 years and won best lifter out of 85 other lifters his total was 1361 at a body weight of 128!!!!! his bests lifts were 507 squat,303 bench,and 551 deadlift all these lifts were raw just knee wraps and a belt. like i said richard is a freak thats over 10x's his body weight and to top it off he's a good person and always ready to help others, so hopefully he can get the problems with the form fixed so he can contribute more thanks guys for your time.
God Bless
Red
Awesome total. Where was this done. ?

biggredd
04-19-11, 7:23 am
Awesome total. Where was this done. ?

It was done at the APA Raw Nationals this past weekend

ToSo
04-19-11, 8:55 am
Thats crazy! whats his forum name?

biggredd
04-19-11, 11:44 am
It was done at the APA Raw Nationals this past weekend

Da ant he's having trouble with posting on here maybe someone can figure it out

Big Byrd
04-20-11, 11:15 am
I just saw this somewhere else. a 10x bodyweight total is some sick shi!t. Not many lifters have ever done that

Enforcer
04-20-11, 11:28 am
I got to meet him at the Cage and deadlift next to him. Real humble dude and is a huge fan of the Animal brand. Def. would be a great addition to the Animal family.

G Diesel
04-20-11, 11:32 am
Da ant he's having trouble with posting on here maybe someone can figure it out

Gonna see what we can do Redd. Good to have you fellas here bro.

I just saw this somewhere else. a 10x bodyweight total is some sick shi!t. Not many lifters have ever done that

That is beyond impressive. Next level shit.

Peace, G

biggredd
04-20-11, 12:04 pm
Yea bro he's real humble, Hell you would never know he could move that much weight, and he's a great person always ready to help..... G that would be great bro thank you.

J-Dawg
04-20-11, 12:06 pm
biggredd, he should be all set now. For some reason, he wasn't activated in the backoffice but he's good to go under Da Ant.

naturalguy
04-20-11, 12:36 pm
Richard is da man

biggredd
04-20-11, 12:38 pm
biggredd, he should be all set now. For some reason, he wasn't activated in the backoffice but he's good to go under Da Ant.

Thanks bro I will let him know

Da Ant
04-20-11, 4:10 pm
Thanks bro I will let him know

Thanks everybody for the good words and help, I'm on the forum!!lol
And thanks to my partner BiggRedd for thread done kno what I'll do without you.

biggredd
04-20-11, 4:15 pm
[QUOTE=Da Ant;1100399]Thanks everybody for the good words and help, I'm on the forum!!lol
And thanks to my partner BiggRedd for thread done kno what I'll do without you.[/QUOTE

NO Problem bro glad I could help....

Big C
04-20-11, 5:11 pm
Next Animal athlete perhaps? I too met him at the Cage and bullshitted after the ABC a bit. It's cool talking to a dude who is so level headed. I wish him the best...

Supreme
04-20-11, 9:36 pm
Richard Hawthorne...cheers...