PDA

View Full Version : A little diet help...

Supreme
04-20-11, 9:43 pm
What's up animals here's my sample diet. I can only eat during the day about 3 times. I get 3 breaks, 2 15s and a 30. So I gotta keep the meals small and be able to chow em down fast. I'm trying to cut weight. I'm about 300. 6'4" and I don't know my BF but it's not under 20%. Help a brother out.

4am wake up
430-445 - some eggs w/ diced ham or turkey mixed in.
830 - first break - small salad w/chicken
11 - lunch - small salad w/chicken and pasta/potatoes
1255 - last break - same as first break (usually I'm not even hungry anymore but I force it)
4-6 - dinner - protein source - large salad (I cut carbs at night)

I'm going to incorporate a 2 scoop whey shake in the morning and at night. Since my two meals during breaks are light. I also will be switching hours so most likely these times will change to more of a "night shift". My workouts will also take place after 10pm. So instead of that "dinner" my last break meal will be the last thing I eat until post work out so I will try and get a small carb source. Any input would be great. I'm inexperience and don't take any supplements aside from whey. Thanks.

C.Coronato
04-21-11, 1:02 pm
Have you been running that diet now? Are you losing weight on it?

LegendKillerJosh
04-21-11, 2:59 pm
I wouldn't sweat very much there brother, you aren't going more than 3-4 hours without eating so that is a good start. If you get a huge breakfast and a couple big solid meals between work and bed, and eat a big lunch as well then the other couple meals you get in are icing on the cake. 15 minutes should be plenty of time to down a meal so don't worry about that. Peanut butter on whole wheat and a protein bar is a solid snack you can eat in 15 minutes.

If you are trying to cut just make sure each meal includes a lean protein source and a moderate amount of carbs, and avoid simple sugars, you will get the results you want. Good luck.

Mickey
04-27-11, 9:57 pm
i would go with a slower digesting protein before bed such as casein or something like universal's milk and egg. saw an article recently (m&f may '11) about the warrior diet; supposedly it is great for cutting fat.

spartan300
05-03-11, 11:21 am
What's up animals here's my sample diet. I can only eat during the day about 3 times. I get 3 breaks, 2 15s and a 30. So I gotta keep the meals small and be able to chow em down fast. I'm trying to cut weight. I'm about 300. 6'4" and I don't know my BF but it's not under 20%. Help a brother out.

4am wake up
430-445 - some eggs w/ diced ham or turkey mixed in.
830 - first break - small salad w/chicken
11 - lunch - small salad w/chicken and pasta/potatoes
1255 - last break - same as first break (usually I'm not even hungry anymore but I force it)
4-6 - dinner - protein source - large salad (I cut carbs at night)

I'm going to incorporate a 2 scoop whey shake in the morning and at night. Since my two meals during breaks are light. I also will be switching hours so most likely these times will change to more of a "night shift". My workouts will also take place after 10pm. So instead of that "dinner" my last break meal will be the last thing I eat until post work out so I will try and get a small carb source. Any input would be great. I'm inexperience and don't take any supplements aside from whey. Thanks.

For your 2-15's I would seriously consider some form of liquid nourishment in the form of an MRP. Universal has a very good one. Tuna, rice and broccoli for lunch pre mixed in a tupperware bowl works well. For breakfast you could do a turkey srambler w/ egg whites,green peppers and onions. A nice lean cut of meat with a huge salad for dinner should do it for the day.