PDA

View Full Version : Wycked's Journey to the Toronto Pro

Wycked
04-21-11, 9:43 am
What's up guys ?

I've decided to jump into the mix @ the toronto pro and most likely the tampa pro 1 week later. I'm gonna keep u guys updates on my progress and be posting pics here and there.

Down to 312lbs right now down from 330lbs and soon to be 8 weeks out. Feeling good and getting tighter everyday

U guys have any questions plz write I'll do my best to answer

Hollow
04-21-11, 9:47 am
Wishing you the very best at both shows Wycked!

Aggression
04-21-11, 9:48 am
Another Animal athlete jumping into the Toronto Pro! Sick..

Best of luck, Dub

naturalguy
04-21-11, 10:51 am
I'll be following

C.Coronato
04-21-11, 12:22 pm
Looking forward to you on stage again brother. Any chances of pics/vids updates?

MRmichael.hooker
04-21-11, 12:30 pm
Looking forward to you on stage again brother. Any chances of pics/vids updates?

was about to post what he said lol

Mr. Dead
04-21-11, 12:52 pm
Can't wait to see how this goes...!!!

smoothballer
04-25-11, 12:23 pm
Good Luck Wycked!

mritter3
04-25-11, 12:39 pm
looking forward to this wycked...best of luck to ya.

mass3011
04-27-11, 2:27 pm
What's diet/supplement looking like at the mo?

BigAnt
04-27-11, 2:30 pm
Best of luck to you in your IFBB Pro shows, I would like to know please, do you rotate your carbs, follow a keto diet or just make changes when needed? Do you also change your weight training when you are in pre-contest mode?

Thank you!

Wycked
04-30-11, 8:04 pm
7 weeks out

Things are going very well with my prep for the toronto pro. Officially 7 weeks out today and sitting @ 308lbs. Everything is coming in nice and even condition wise and my body is feeling great. Keeping the diet very simple this year and sticking to foods I've been eating and digesting easily all off season. Never understood why people start dieting and begin eating all these foods they never eat regularly and then start to have problems with digesting and bloating. No shit!! Your body needs to adapt. Me personally I never eat veggies with the exception of some carrots and dip and Caesar salad now and then. Therefore I put little to no veggies in my diets. I supplement with lots fiber but veggies just fuck up my stomach and make me sooooo gassy. Been going really well stomach is always settled and I'm not stinkin up the gym with my gas lol.

A lot of guys when prepping for a show need to realize that pre and intra and post workout supplements really need to be taken advantage. Keeping the body flooded with amino's is always a good thing. Always be drinking amino's throughout cardio, training and just between meals. Keep the body anaboli and utilizing the protein u r consuming. Plus atomic 7 groovy grape taste like straight kool aid its so good

Wycked
04-30-11, 8:10 pm
Best of luck to you in your IFBB Pro shows, I would like to know please, do you rotate your carbs, follow a keto diet or just make changes when needed? Do you also change your weight training when you are in pre-contest mode?

Thank you!

I stick to a basic diet with foods I digest well and then as need I make adjustments as needed. More likely to make changes in cardio increases rather than lowering the food. I'm a big fan of keeping the food high and clean. If your eating clean and big and doing your cardio and training hard there's no reason ur condition shouldn't come in great.

I don't change my training when it comes to show time. I train according to how I feel and my energy levels. Its important to not think that every workout is your last. Easily get burnt out that way. When it comes to lifting its the consistency of the effort not the one workout that makes the difference. Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint

widdlewade44
04-30-11, 8:19 pm
Good luck brother and thanks for taking us along your Journey, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Enforcer
05-25-11, 11:45 pm
Wishing you all the best with the show prep bro, ur a beast and I know ur gonna kill it on stage