PDA

View Full Version : I Rage ALONE!!

Pages : [1] 2

DANO
04-21-11, 12:10 pm
Ok, First of all Big thanks to Animal for giving me the chance to try this out... Now here is what my rundown is:
Last October my gym closed, so now I am doing my workouts at home, I have recently started using things I have on hand to start some strongman-type training... The goal I have is to flip my 450lb tire 25+ times in a straight sprint, ans I want to see how it helps me perform with my cardio. I am currently running 2.5ish miles 2-3 times per week. I want to a) shorten my times, and b) extend my run.

When I get my can of Rage, this will become an active place!
Thanks for stopping by.

Mr. Dead
04-21-11, 12:19 pm
1st...!!!

J-Dawg
04-21-11, 12:23 pm
In for this DANO! Curious to see how Rage stacks up with your tire-flipping and running sessions.

DANO
04-21-11, 12:31 pm
1st...!!!
If you ain't first you're last! <grin>

In for this DANO! Curious to see how Rage stacks up with your tire-flipping and running sessions.

Thanks J.. I can't wait either!

Bruiser
04-21-11, 12:38 pm
Congrats bro. I won too! We'll have to compare notes on here. Good luck

wedge
04-21-11, 12:40 pm
In for this one.

Bruiser
04-22-11, 9:11 am
You DANO, did you choose paks or powder? Paks for me.

DANO
04-22-11, 10:49 am
I grabbed paks as well... easier to keep with me.

wedge
04-22-11, 11:46 am

Interested to see how you like the paks. I'm more of a powder man, which is why I went to ST from Pump. Hits me quicker.

DANO
04-22-11, 11:54 am
Interested to see how you like the paks. I'm more of a powder man, which is why I went to ST from Pump. Hits me quicker.

Ya, I was in the fence, but it just came down to convience of transport... I always have a bottle of water nearby, so I figured that on my drive home I can pop a pak and be ready by the time I hit the house to get some work in. Oh, and thanks for stopping in buddy!

Bruiser
04-22-11, 12:24 pm

Awesome! We'll get to do some real comparisons bro. Good luck. I hear they are sending them out today and Monday, shipping is 3-5 business days.

DANO
04-22-11, 12:32 pm
Ok, last night I timed my run.. Only 2 miles last night and my time was at 17:38.. We will see how my times change.....

Phil800101
04-22-11, 1:08 pm
Subbed.

NWSaint
04-22-11, 4:09 pm
*Lurkin'*

ICYA!

NW.

DANO
04-25-11, 1:20 pm
......Well, UPS just came and went....No Rage today. *sob*

Mr. Dead
04-25-11, 2:27 pm
......Well, UPS just came and went....No Rage today. *sob*

It takes awhile, for it to reach us, over here, on the Left Coast...

DANO
04-25-11, 2:44 pm
It takes awhile, for it to reach us, over here, on the Left Coast...

I was just hoping that it was shipping out of Tom's warehouse... That normaly takes 2 days.. Just color me Impatient! haha

Carrnage
04-25-11, 3:00 pm
Awesome! We'll get to do some real comparisons bro. Good luck. I hear they are sending them out today and Monday, shipping is 3-5 business days.

Hopefully they deliver today over here in California!

Carrnage
04-25-11, 3:01 pm
Hell yeah brother, tire flippin, fast runs......power and speed, its a must to be a man!

DANO
04-25-11, 3:16 pm
Hopefully they deliver today over here in California!
What part of California are you in?

Hell yeah brother, tire flippin, fast runs......power and speed, its a must to be a man!

Thanks! Without having a gym, this is working, and you know what? I am really digging this improvised strongman stuff!

Mr. Dead
04-25-11, 4:26 pm
I was just hoping that it was shipping out of Tom's warehouse... That normaly takes 2 days.. Just color me Impatient! haha

PROMO stuff almost always ships out of Jersey...

DANO
04-25-11, 4:37 pm
PROMO stuff almost always ships out of Jersey...

<hangs head> **sigh**

Carrnage
04-25-11, 4:45 pm
What part of California are you in?

Thanks! Without having a gym, this is working, and you know what? I am really digging this improvised strongman stuff!

Santa Barbara County

DANO
04-25-11, 5:05 pm
Santa Barbara County

I am up north..the true northern California, 20 miles from the Oregon border.

Bruiser
04-25-11, 5:07 pm
I got mine today and it shipped out of Illinois.

DANO
04-25-11, 10:11 pm
PM cardio... 2 miles 17:18... tire flips 10, 10

Phil800101
04-26-11, 12:40 am
Solid!

DANO
04-26-11, 2:57 pm
Ok, soooo when I got back in the office, I had my Box 'o Rage sitting on my desk!! On the down side I didn't have a sample of the powder in it also... oh well. Time to get my Rage on!!

Carrnage
04-26-11, 3:31 pm
Just got my rage, energy/tunnel vision is through the roof, still hittin me right now....only used a half a scoop.....mercy on peoples souls for using a full scoop lol

Bruiser
04-26-11, 3:35 pm
Ok, soooo when I got back in the office, I had my Box 'o Rage sitting on my desk!! On the down side I didn't have a sample of the powder in it also... oh well. Time to get my Rage on!!

I'm glad to see you got yours bro. Now let's see what it can do for you!!

DANO
04-26-11, 4:27 pm
Solid!
That was a pre-Rage benchmark... NOW we will see where we can go!!

Just got my rage, energy/tunnel vision is through the roof, still hittin me right now....only used a half a scoop.....mercy on peoples souls for using a full scoop lol
hahah Cool man. Are you taking it on an empty stomach?

I'm glad to see you got yours bro. Now let's see what it can do for you!!

Time to make it real!

Carrnage
04-26-11, 7:53 pm
That was a pre-Rage benchmark... NOW we will see where we can go!!

hahah Cool man. Are you taking it on an empty stomach?

Time to make it real!

Well i train first thing in the morning, so right when i wake up, it looks like this

wake up--- sugars + bcaa's shake
wait 5 mins
meal 1 typically protein shake, small portion of carbs, a serv of olive oil or PB+ Beta Alanine+Yohimbine+Leucine supplement
Shower up (usually 15 mins or so?)
Then get my clothes, on, take a shot of Rage, and away i go!

DANO
04-26-11, 11:36 pm
Ok, I took my first pak of Rage. Today was a test to get a feel for the timing/effects. I took it at 4:30, 20min later I felt myself amping up (better than any energy drink). So I went to the back of my department and did some curls and overhead extensions... that was a blast, felt like I could curl the world! haha... then I had to visit my dad to push a 4wheeler (wouldnt start) onto his pickup... cake.. then I was going to go on my run, but my youngest granddaughter (4) wanted to go too (what can you say to that???) so we walked a mile, but I was sooo jacked up I was doing plyo jumps, walking lunges. high knee jogging, just felt like GOING! 3 hours later, no crash just a return to normal. Great first feel.

Phil800101
04-27-11, 12:43 am
Cool!

So it seemed to kick in somewhat quickly, even with the pills? The pills kick in within 10-15 minutes for me normally.

Bruiser
04-27-11, 7:50 am
Of course your granddaughter probably went home and said "Grandpa's crazy. He can't sit still and jumps around all the time!" lol Glad you're enjoying the Rage. More importantly, glad you had some nice one on one time with your granddaughter.

DANO
04-27-11, 5:50 pm
Of course your granddaughter probably went home and said "Grandpa's crazy. He can't sit still and jumps around all the time!" lol Glad you're enjoying the Rage. More importantly, glad you had some nice one on one time with your granddaughter.

She thought it was a game, and was copying me! haha...

NWSaint
04-27-11, 8:24 pm

In that case she'll probably be on the playground flip'n tires by the time she's 10.. LoL!

.. and think it's natural *wink*

... RAGE sounds good so far.. gonna be interesting to see how it goes once your bod adapts
to it.. you know me D, i'll be here, lurkin' in da' background..............lata'

NW.

Bruiser
04-28-11, 8:37 am

That's great. There's nothing better than getting to spend time with the kiddos and working out at the same time. My son who is almost 5 comes over and sits with me and does bicep curls with a 2 1/2 lb weight when I'm doing arms. Then he was trying to do flys with them while lying on his back. lol

DANO
04-28-11, 11:43 am
Ok, So last night I took my Rage at 5:50 and got ready for my run… at 6:20 I felt the ‘ol juices start to flow… got my dogs loaded in the truck and went to our running road. Everything felt good and I was amped to run…. I got out and took off, first off, the pace I set was good and was able to maintain it decently. Then as I got to the last 1/4 mile I was able to pick it up. The self-drive was defiantly there.
My time for the run was 16:21… Some time shaved off..

Phil800101
04-28-11, 12:20 pm
Solid!

PORTERHOUSE
04-28-11, 12:42 pm
glad to hear that it sounds like the rage is working for ya

DANO
04-28-11, 9:13 pm
Ok, quickly.... just set a new bar for my tire flips.... 26, which is +5 more than my last record... details later.

Bruiser
04-29-11, 8:33 am
Ok, quickly.... just set a new bar for my tire flips.... 26, which is +5 more than my last record... details later.

Killer bro. C'mon with the details!! We're waiting...

DANO
04-29-11, 12:06 pm
..Here it is:
Popped a pak as I was leaving work, drove home, and by the time I hit the house I felt the welcome tingle of Rage. Hit up some leg extensions and tricep pressdowns on my machine. Then I took it outside…
After a little warmup, I stepped up to the tires, and started flipping. The focus was great and the intensity felt like nothing was going to stop me. When I passed the 21 mark I was stoaked! The next two were right there and the final three were all pulled from the guts… You know, down deep, where Rage can let you access.

Phil800101
04-29-11, 1:20 pm
Nice! Congrats on the PR.

wedge
04-29-11, 1:40 pm
..Here it is:
Popped a pak as I was leaving work, drove home, and by the time I hit the house I felt the welcome tingle of Rage. Hit up some leg extensions and tricep pressdowns on my machine. Then I took it outside…
After a little warmup, I stepped up to the tires, and started flipping. The focus was great and the intensity felt like nothing was going to stop me. When I passed the 21 mark I was stoaked! The next two were right there and the final three were all pulled from the guts… You know, down deep, where Rage can let you access.

Nice bro!. Now start adding in time and distance.

DANO
04-29-11, 7:03 pm
Nice bro!. Now start adding in time and distance.

You got it wedge.. I am going to measure off a 50' "runway" and time it.

On a side note: the flipping yesterday aggrivated my forearm, (I tore what the Dr. called the "long flexor" a couple of weeks back) so this weekend I will hit up a run or two and see if I can get some light leg work on the home equipment.

Bruiser
04-30-11, 7:36 am
Take it easy man. I hope the arm feels better.

PORTERHOUSE
04-30-11, 8:32 am
congrats on your PR buddy!

NWSaint
05-01-11, 10:26 am
BIG-D!!

ooooooooo, a PR eh ?? 26 ?? .. just murdering that tire!!
So since it's been a week or so since I last frequented here, what's your
opinion on Rage ???? worth getting ?? or is is it more for guys who need
that lil' extra ?? Not that i'm put'n those guys in their own class, but I get jacked
all day long on about 5 pots of coffee throughout the course of the day & when
it comes time to lift it's more of a mental (like checkin' out EFS vids & watchin'
mf'ers bang some serious iron) game, and really at this stage in my life it really
is more mental than physical.. but still breakdown for me why i'd wanna go get
me some Rage *wink*.. yeah, i'm askin' ya to do a lil' researched homework..
hahahahaha.. Anyways, good job with the training lately, and I hope to see more
PR's (and I know I will) down the line.. keep it strong DANO.............. lata'

NW.

..Here it is:

DANO
05-02-11, 1:19 pm
Ok Saint, here it is:
Rage is a great product, It doesn't get me "jacked" or jittery or anything like that, It just gives me that "ON" feeling...Even if I am having an "off" day. It is a clean burn that just picks you up enough to feel good and want to push through. I am sure there is a placibo effect being here pushing for the masses, (haha) but I have taken it on my non-training days. I drink coffee here at work to pick me up a bit, and slug back energy drinks just for a extra kick, but with this stuff I don't need them. After the initial surge you get it is just a nice ride, no crash, upset stomach... I can take these on an empty gut, or with food. With food dampens the initial flush/tingle, but the energy is still there. In my opinion this stuff is worth a try.. esp. with the price of coffee nowadays! <grin>

Bruiser
05-03-11, 8:02 am
Ok Saint, here it is:
Rage is a great product, It doesn't get me "jacked" or jittery or anything like that, It just gives me that "ON" feeling...Even if I am having an "off" day. It is a clean burn that just picks you up enough to feel good and want to push through. I am sure there is a placibo effect being here pushing for the masses, (haha) but I have taken it on my non-training days. I drink coffee here at work to pick me up a bit, and slug back energy drinks just for a extra kick, but with this stuff I don't need them. After the initial surge you get it is just a nice ride, no crash, upset stomach... I can take these on an empty gut, or with food. With food dampens the initial flush/tingle, but the energy is still there. In my opinion this stuff is worth a try.. esp. with the price of coffee nowadays! <grin>

I know what you mean. I was taking the Rage Paks over the weekend while we were moving to the new house. Sunday I popped one at 5am and had three loads hauled to the new house by myself before anyone else woke up! That included to two old TVs (the heavy ass ones) two dressers (one still full) and a file cabinet! I never thought Rage would be so helpful on non-training days.

DANO
05-03-11, 11:27 am
I know what you mean. I was taking the Rage Paks over the weekend while we were moving to the new house. Sunday I popped one at 5am and had three loads hauled to the new house by myself before anyone else woke up! That included to two old TVs (the heavy ass ones) two dressers (one still full) and a file cabinet! I never thought Rage would be so helpful on non-training days.

Hahahaha... Yep "Rage.... moving you forward!"

Ok, last night I did my cardio, my normal 2 miles...BUT... I forgot to start my timer sooooo.... But even without knowing the time it took, it was a good run and I kept a good pace throughout.. popped Rage at 5:00 and pounding the road at about 5:45.. The timing was just about perfect.

DANO
05-04-11, 12:48 pm
Yesterday after work I decided to stay after for a bit and knock out some arms on my makeshift weights I have in the back of my parts department... I hit my Rage up at 4:30 and was in full swing by 5. Everything felt GREAT, and I have to mention that I havent had a true arm workout in over 6 months... work as follows
... BB SKULLIES: 3x10 @ 85ish....BB CURLS: 1x6, 1x8, 1x8 @ 85ish.... STANDING BB SHOULDER PRESS: 3x10 @ 85ish.... CGBP: 3x10 @ 145ish

Here is my tribute to Frankenstein:
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/04271259.jpg

Phil800101
05-04-11, 5:08 pm
Nice gun show bro! Love the improvisation.

PORTERHOUSE
05-04-11, 6:40 pm
i dig the set up man... how much does that thing weigh?

DANO
05-04-11, 7:23 pm
as it sits in the picture... just a hair over 200.

DANO
05-04-11, 9:48 pm
Forgot my Rage today, I sure missed it.... so on with todays improvised work... DEADS: 15x3 @ 200lbs..... PULLUPS: BW x15, 12, 10, 8.... 1 ARM ROWS: 3x10 w/ 75lb battery and done... cardio later.

Phil800101
05-05-11, 12:35 am
Strong! I like the "junkyard" style, very cool. I think you should write up a routine, lol.

Bruiser
05-05-11, 7:57 am
You're killing it bro. I love the homemade equipment. That's true Animal.

DANO
05-05-11, 11:41 am
Strong! I like the "junkyard" style, very cool. I think you should write up a routine, lol.
I might just have to do that.... Have my own DVD training series " TheJunkyard Animal Workout" haha

You're killing it bro. I love the homemade equipment. That's true Animal.

when ya gotta lift, ya gotta lift! ....

Well due to the lack of Rage and the pursuation of my wife my cardio turned into yardio... tonight for sure, along with some flipping.

Bruiser
05-05-11, 11:46 am
HAHAHA, After I train at noon, I'm raking up my new yard and getting a burn pile going. After all the work of moving into our new house, I'm ACTUALLY looking forward to getting out in the yard, getting it cleaned up and making it mine (hell I already pissed in all four corners of the lot. hahah). lol

Phil800101
05-05-11, 3:52 pm
Ha ha, awesome!

Mr. Dead
05-05-11, 6:34 pm
What's goin' on, in here...???

NWSaint
05-06-11, 5:40 am
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...5/04271259.jpg

HELL YEAH DANO!!!!! .. I dig that right there.. THAT is makin' it happen..

I might just have to do that.... Have my own DVD training series " TheJunkyard Animal Workout"
when ya gotta lift, ya gotta lift! ....Well due to the lack of Rage and the pursuation of my wife my
cardio turned into yardio... tonight for sure, along with some flipping.

You cold mark me down for one.. just for the inspiration alone.. I absolutely love mf'ers that make
shit happen, no excuses, no whining, just get'n it done no matter what it takes!!.. The heart and
determination to ultimately perceviere with the simplest of construction.. hell yeah!

I'm ACTUALLY looking forward to getting out in the yard, getting it cleaned up and making it mine
(hell I already pissed in all four corners of the lot. hahah). lol

*pointing finger*.. bad dawg... baaaaaad dawg.................bad dawg!.... LoL..

Keep it rollin' bra'.. the fire is hardcore!

NW.

DANO
05-06-11, 10:19 am
What's goin' on, in here...???
Work.. how 'bout you ? haha

HELL YEAH DANO!!!!! .. I dig that right there.. THAT is makin' it happen..

You cold mark me down for one.. just for the inspiration alone.. I absolutely love mf'ers that make
shit happen, no excuses, no whining, just get'n it done no matter what it takes!!.. The heart and
determination to ultimately perceviere with the simplest of construction.. hell yeah!

NW.

Thanks Saint! Just trying to get stuff done and have fun doing it!

Yesterdays work: Cardio (Rage assisted), 2 mile "run" done in 18:24... on a side note, running ain't so fun with a deadlift "hangover", hammys and back sore enough to slow my pace.... Tire flips: 3x10, worked on the explosion from the ground... Deadlift "hangover" dampened these as well, but the "Rage made me do it!" haha

Bruiser
05-06-11, 10:26 am
Nice work and a better legal defense... "Rage made me do it!"

DANO
05-06-11, 12:02 pm
Nice work and a better legal defense... "Rage made me do it!"

"Rage ain't no excuse for the law!" haha

NWSaint
05-06-11, 2:02 pm
Sweet deal on the weighted pullups....

& for you my friend.. do'm with bricks (or weight available) in a backpack off a tree
limb... THEN i'll really be impressed.. LoL!
Just tossin' ya ideas bra' *smile*

PS- with a narrow grip= torches the F' outta the bi's.. just sayin'..

NW.

wedge
05-06-11, 2:08 pm
HAHAHA, After I train at noon, I'm raking up my new yard and getting a burn pile going. After all the work of moving into our new house, I'm ACTUALLY looking forward to getting out in the yard, getting it cleaned up and making it mine (hell I already pissed in all four corners of the lot. hahah). lol

According to my dog, that does indeed make it yours.

Liking what I'm seeing in here D. No excuses. Inspirational.

Bruiser
05-07-11, 7:42 am
& for you my friend.. do'm with bricks (or weight available) in a backpack
NW.

I love this idea Saint. I used to have a weighted vest that I would wear when I was working in the yard or around the house, this helped me blow up my calves quick. I haven't had it for a while now. I never thought about just using a backpack! Thanks bro, I'll have calves like The House in no time... (I wish) lol

DANO
05-09-11, 2:17 pm
Well this weekend I had to do the 6ish hour drive down to the in-laws for some "Family Fun Time".... Let me tell you: Rage is great for keeping you up and alert for the drive! (p.s. I HATE the traffic in Sacramento)

DANO
05-10-11, 11:28 am
Last night, another PR!

This was a straight sprint with my tire, I have created a "runway" in my field, it is 50ft long, and I had it timed.
Here are the results.... TOTAL FLIPS: 29 (+3)... TOTAL TIME 2:17... TOTAL DISTANCE: 172...TIME @ 100ft 1:06 14 flips.

Phil800101
05-10-11, 12:21 pm
Sick work there bro!

Bruiser
05-11-11, 9:20 am
Damn strong my man. Where the hell were you when I needed help moving? lol

DANO
05-11-11, 11:32 am
Damn strong my man. Where the hell were you when I needed help moving? lol

...I was hiding... in California! <grin>

CARDIO: 2 miles 17:34.... not my best I need to start picking this up.

PORTERHOUSE
05-11-11, 11:39 am
Last night, another PR!

This was a straight sprint with my tire, I have created a "runway" in my field, it is 50ft long, and I had it timed.
Here are the results.... TOTAL FLIPS: 29 (+3)... TOTAL TIME 2:17... TOTAL DISTANCE: 172...TIME @ 100ft 1:06 14 flips.

Thats some intense shit man, keep it up!

DANO
05-11-11, 11:57 am
Thats some intense shit man, keep it up!

Thanks.. I plan on it!

Phil800101
05-11-11, 2:21 pm
Phil sucks.

DANO
05-11-11, 5:21 pm
Phil sucks.

Yes it does...

Ok, today I did arms during my lunch break with my Frankenstein weight set.. Took my Rage and broke out a sample pack of Pump....WOW.
BB curls: 85x8,8,6,6,4....Skullies: 85x 12,10,10,8.... CGBP: 15,15,12,12.... Strict Press: 85x 8,8..
AWESOME pump and focus. here are the results:
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/05111253.jpg

Phil800101
05-11-11, 5:23 pm
Nice gun show there bro! Rage and Pump is the shit.

B.S.
05-11-11, 5:35 pm
diggin the improvisation bro

DANO
05-11-11, 6:37 pm
Nice gun show there bro! Rage and Pump is the shit.
Damn Skippy!!

diggin the improvisation bro

Thanks... I just HAD to do something!! For my next trick, I am thinking about turning our forklift into a squat rack! <grin>

NWSaint
05-11-11, 7:31 pm
Good work here big D!!

Absolutely dig the fact that your burnin'm up unconventionally.. just shows that if
ya got enough heart you can make anything happen.. And hey, get those elbows up..
looks like your arms are hiding, make'm stand!!.. & keep your head looking forward,
don't look down, be confident.. it'll make those guns even more impressive *wink*

Ok, today I did arms during my lunch break with my Frankenstein weight set.. Took my Rage and broke out a sample pack of Pump....WOW.
BB curls: 85x8,8,6,6,4....Skullies: 85x 12,10,10,8.... CGBP: 15,15,12,12.... Strict Press: 85x 8,8..

Tire flip!

Last night, another PR!

SOLID!!!!!!!!!!

.. keep tearin' it up ma'man.. your doing very well!

NW.

DANO
05-11-11, 7:59 pm
Thanks Saint!! I understand what you are sayin.. no excuses, just kinda hard to take good self pics with a cellphone on timer! <grin>

JUGGERNAUT
05-12-11, 12:39 pm

subbed brother! You are flippin crazy!

JUGGERNAUT
05-12-11, 12:40 pm
Yesterday after work I decided to stay after for a bit and knock out some arms on my makeshift weights I have in the back of my parts department... I hit my Rage up at 4:30 and was in full swing by 5. Everything felt GREAT, and I have to mention that I havent had a true arm workout in over 6 months... work as follows
... BB SKULLIES: 3x10 @ 85ish....BB CURLS: 1x6, 1x8, 1x8 @ 85ish.... STANDING BB SHOULDER PRESS: 3x10 @ 85ish.... CGBP: 3x10 @ 145ish

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/04271259.jpg

That's what I'm talking about right here

Mr. Dead
05-12-11, 12:44 pm
Good work here big D!!

Absolutely dig the fact that your burnin'm up unconventionally.. just shows that if
ya got enough heart you can make anything happen.. And hey, get those elbows up..
looks like your arms are hiding, make'm stand!!.. & keep your head looking forward,
don't look down, be confident.. it'll make those guns even more impressive *wink*

SOLID!!!!!!!!!!

.. keep tearin' it up ma'man.. your doing very well!

NW.

Agreed...!!! Lookin' good, in here...!!!

JUGGERNAUT
05-12-11, 12:45 pm
Yes it does...

BRO, you got a squirrel hanging on your back with his tail over your shoulder! Git it! Those are a good source of protein! Bet he ran like heck into the woods once he saw the gun show. Nice workin brah

DANO
05-12-11, 1:02 pm
Thanks Guys!! I am feeling great about the training I am doing. My arms have suffered the worst after my lay-off from the gym, so I have GOT to bring 'em back around!

DANO
05-12-11, 8:44 pm
Ok, I had a management meeting today at lunch so, no dedicated training time, therefore no Rage... that said... I worked some bench sets in during the afternoon, here it is... BENCH: 160x15, 12, 200x8, 6, 160x10... Tris were sore as hell from yesterday.

Phil800101
05-12-11, 10:20 pm
Nice!

Bruiser
05-13-11, 8:42 am
The arms are looking good bro. Keep up this improvised training and you'll be blowing everybody away with the results man.

DANO
05-13-11, 12:03 pm
Thanks big B! Just finding a way to get things done!

Bruiser
05-13-11, 12:59 pm
Damn Skippy!!

Thanks... I just HAD to do something!! For my next trick, I am thinking about turning our forklift into a squat rack! <grin>

If someone is operating that forklift I would have to call it WAY MORE than an "Assist"!! lol

DANO
05-13-11, 1:26 pm
If someone is operating that forklift I would have to call it WAY MORE than an "Assist"!! lol

If I needed a froklift for a spot, I'd be in the record books! haha

DANO
05-14-11, 1:31 pm
CARDIO, Rage UN-assisted: 2.0 miles,18:10

NWSaint
05-14-11, 10:33 pm
BIG-D!!

Hey man, you know, sometimes something is better than nothing, so a solid for takin'
care of biz, still waitin' for the day I come on here and you gotta pic up of you doin' squats
with that forklift.......DEFINETLY hardcore!!.. I dig it.. keep the strength bra'..........lata'

NW.

Ok, I had a management meeting today at lunch so, no dedicated training time, therefore no Rage... that said... I worked some bench sets in during the afternoon, here it is... BENCH: 160x15, 12, 200x8, 6, 160x10... Tris were sore as hell from yesterday.

Phil800101
05-15-11, 4:26 am
Mr. Dead Phil sucks. That is all.

adidas
05-16-11, 2:48 pm
Alright man after seeing what you posted in the Unconventional Training thread I had to check out your work outs! Damn man way to kill bro and I'm jealous of the tires! Sick! Just sick man!

DANO
05-16-11, 3:08 pm
BIG-D!!

Hey man, you know, sometimes something is better than nothing, so a solid for takin'
care of biz, still waitin' for the day I come on here and you gotta pic up of you doin' squats
with that forklift.......DEFINETLY hardcore!!.. I dig it.. keep the strength bra'..........lata'

NW.

Soon... Very soon

Mr. Dead Phil sucks. That is all.

Yep!

Alright man after seeing what you posted in the Unconventional Training thread I had to check out your work outs! Damn man way to kill bro and I'm jealous of the tires! Sick! Just sick man!

Thanks! Just trying to get some work in...

DANO
05-16-11, 4:39 pm
Back work, junkyard style!!

Rage assisted

Deads: 157x15, 241x15,10(wtf?!?!), 15,15.
PULLUPS: bwX 15, 12, 10, 9, 9....
BATTERY 1 arm ROWS: (75lbs)x10,10,10,7,8
BB ROWS: 155x 10, 8, 5
done..

Phil800101
05-16-11, 10:17 pm
Good shit my man!

Bruiser
05-17-11, 8:30 am
Back work, junkyard style!!

Rage assisted

Deads: 157x15, 241x15,10(wtf?!?!), 15,15.
PULLUPS: bwX 15, 12, 10, 9, 9....
BATTERY 1 arm ROWS: (75lbs)x10,10,10,7,8
BB ROWS: 155x 10, 8, 5
done..

Are you sure that was "Rage Assisted" and not "Forklift Assisted"? lol

adidas
05-17-11, 12:48 pm
awesome back work Dano! Love the battery rows!

DANO
05-17-11, 1:15 pm
Are you sure that was "Rage Assisted" and not "Forklift Assisted"? lol
Hahaha... You'll know when the forklift gets involved, there WILL be pictures

awesome back work Dano! Love the battery rows!

Thanks! the battery works pretty damn good!

Here is the best self-shot I got of my back... this was without a pump.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/05161707.jpg

Phil800101
05-17-11, 1:19 pm
Looking good bro!

DANO
05-17-11, 1:24 pm
Looking good bro!

thanks, but I am far from where I was.

wedge
05-17-11, 2:11 pm
No junkyard dog needed to keep people out here. They'll just look at Dano tossing stuff around and shit their pants.

DANO
05-17-11, 4:44 pm
Nice wedge... I think it's my hair that scares people around here! haha..

Shoulder work, no boulders here, just gravel

Strict Press: 85x10, 105x10,8,9, 85x10,9,6
Side laterals: 10x10, 20x10,8,10,10
Front raises: 10x10, 20x10,10,10

quick and dirty...

Phil800101
05-18-11, 3:25 am
Solid volume!

adidas
05-18-11, 1:40 pm
quick and dirty get's it done man! way to do it!

Bruiser
05-18-11, 2:30 pm
quick and dirty...

The best always are... workouts and women that is...

DANO
05-18-11, 7:39 pm
Solid volume!
Thanks Phil gotta do something when you can't push a lot of weight! haha

quick and dirty get's it done man! way to do it!
Yep, sometimes it's the only way to go

The best always are... workouts and women that is...
Hahaha... I am NOT telling my wife you said that! <grin>

Cardio tonight.... wish me luck... *blech*

DANO
05-19-11, 3:13 pm
Rage assisted: 2mi run 19:42 had a 15mph headwind... Sucked...
Tire flips, 3x10
Rage helps out, but the wind was a killer...

Bruiser
05-20-11, 6:52 am
Hahaha... I am NOT telling my wife you said that! <grin>

Don't tell mine either!

You've talked me into looking for a tire bro. The new house we're renting is outside of town and we're surrounded by farms. So I'm going to start talking to some of my neighbors and try to dig up some "equipment" to use. What do you suggest?

adidas
05-20-11, 8:25 am
Rage assisted: 2mi run 19:42 had a 15mph headwind... Sucked...
Tire flips, 3x10
Rage helps out, but the wind was a killer...

I hate running, so props for even doing it!

but tire flips! love it! great cardio man!

DANO
05-20-11, 11:16 am
Don't tell mine either!

You've talked me into looking for a tire bro. The new house we're renting is outside of town and we're surrounded by farms. So I'm going to start talking to some of my neighbors and try to dig up some "equipment" to use. What do you suggest?

Check with a tire shop, one that deals in ag equipment or construction/heavy equipment, odds are that you can get one for free because they have to pay to get them hauled off. Thats how I got mine!

DANO
05-20-11, 11:27 am
I hate running, so props for even doing it!

but tire flips! love it! great cardio man!

Thanks! ...Ya. running ain't fun... Tire flipping on the other hand... haha. Sometimes it feels like I am breathing harder after I flip the tires than when I am done with the first mile!

DANO
05-20-11, 12:22 pm
Well, didn't get anything done yesterday afternoon or last night.. Family stuff. Going to try and destroy arms this afternoon.

Bruiser
05-20-11, 1:07 pm
Check with a tire shop, one that deals in ag equipment or construction/heavy equipment, odds are that you can get one for free because they have to pay to get them hauled off. Thats how I got mine!

That's a good idea. I know of a few around my area.

DANO
05-24-11, 11:59 am
After clearing some hurdles in my path, I am going to try to get something logged today.. (fingers crossed)

adidas
05-24-11, 1:41 pm
Good luck bro!

DANO
05-24-11, 6:06 pm
Arm work, Rage assisted:

BB CURLS: 85x10, 105x6, 85x10,8
SKULLIES: 85x10, 105x8, 85x10,8
CGBP: 110x 10,12,10,8
"DB" CURLS: 20x10,10,10
REV "DB" CURLS: 20x10,10,10

Done.. Rage still gives me some great focus.. During my skullcrushers, I was able to force 2 extra reps.

NWSaint
05-24-11, 7:51 pm
DANO!!

SOLID call to "ARMS" !!

.. nice to see ya crankin' out the sets.. if there was a way I could send you
some of my weights i'd do it in a second *wink*.. I know No-Cal isn't exactly
the craigslist hotspot, but keep those peepers open bra'.. you never know what
you can find.. Everyday i'll peek just to see what's out there.. usually someone
sellin' somethin' ridiculously high priced that gets my extended middle finger, but
sometimes there's some sweet deals, so keep a lookout, but then again I love the
way you've set yourself up.. still waitin' on the forklift squats!!! yeahyeah, that'd be
so the shit! hahahahah.. I'd hang that pic out in "The BoX" in a second, just as a
tribute to HARDCORE!!.. keep it strong D.................lata'

NW.

Arm work, Rage assisted:

Done.. Rage still gives me some great focus.. During my skullcrushers, I was able to force 2 extra reps.

Bruiser
05-25-11, 7:27 am
Arm work, Rage assisted:

Nice arm work man. When are you gonna do some forlift squats? I'm dying to see the set up. I forgot to tell you about my new piece of equipment. Alliant Energy was putting new poles in a couple miles from my house. So I go them two cut me a ten foot section that I brought home. It's still got THICK copper wire nailed to it that I turned into two handles. I'll be able to curl it, walk with it, throw it up on my shoulder like a barbell, etc. I'll post some pics later. As soon as I saw the Alliant trucks I thought to myself... "What Would DANO Do?"

DANO
05-25-11, 11:11 am
Nice arm work man. When are you gonna do some forlift squats? I'm dying to see the set up. I forgot to tell you about my new piece of equipment. Alliant Energy was putting new poles in a couple miles from my house. So I go them two cut me a ten foot section that I brought home. It's still got THICK copper wire nailed to it that I turned into two handles. I'll be able to curl it, walk with it, throw it up on my shoulder like a barbell, etc. I'll post some pics later. As soon as I saw the Alliant trucks I thought to myself... "What Would DANO Do?"

Hahaha... Glad to inspire in some little way!! The forklift will be in effect when the weather straightens out around here~ I was gonna try 'em today, but it turned into a rainstorm last night.... Oh well.

adidas
05-25-11, 12:42 pm
damn that's some sick arm work! Way to do it DANO!

DANO
05-25-11, 5:50 pm
Rage assisted:
Pullups: bwX 20(PR),14,8,6
Deads: 155x15, 240x10, 300x6,6,5
Battery Rows: 75x10,10,10
BB Bent Rows: 155x8,6,3 (back was toasted from pullups and deads)

The pullups today were SUPER easy...I hit it just right with my timing of rage, I guess

DANO
05-25-11, 5:58 pm
on a side note, I am going to round down the weights to the nearest 5lbs from now on... Here a pic of the Junkyard Deads

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/05251329.jpg

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/05251324.jpg

Phil800101
05-26-11, 1:40 am
Great stuff as always bro! Keep it up.

NWSaint
05-26-11, 5:45 am
I cya BIG-D!!

A "true" junkyard dawg (JD).. & btw, nice PR!.. 20 reps is definetly
get'n it done.. i'm impressed.. and a pt. 2 btw sez I dig those d/l's.. your amazing..
You need a T-shirt that sez "nevermind the gym, beware of the Junkyard Dawg"
*smile*

NW.

Rage assisted:
Pullups: bwX 20(PR),14,8,6
Deads: 155x15, 240x10, 300x6,6,5
Battery Rows: 75x10,10,10
BB Bent Rows: 155x8,6,3 (back was toasted from pullups and deads)

The pullups today were SUPER easy...I hit it just right with my timing of rage, I guess

Bruiser
05-26-11, 7:43 am
on a side note, I am going to round down the weights to the nearest 5lbs from now on... Here a pic of the Junkyard Deads

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/05251329.jpg

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/05251324.jpg

Those are killer. Makes my telephone pole look wimpy.

DANO
05-27-11, 6:51 pm
Rage unassisted:

Strict press: 85x15,12, 105x 6,5
Bench:85x20 130x14,12,11,10,6
Side lateral raises: 25x10,10,10
Ft raises: 25x10,10,10
Flys: 25x10,10,10

I thought I wouldn't be able to get one in today, but things fell into place... That is why there is no Rage today.

DANO
05-27-11, 7:06 pm
I cya BIG-D!!

A "true" junkyard dawg (JD).. & btw, nice PR!.. 20 reps is definetly
get'n it done.. i'm impressed.. and a pt. 2 btw sez I dig those d/l's.. your amazing..
You need a T-shirt that sez "nevermind the gym, beware of the Junkyard Dawg"
*smile*

NW.
Thanks Saint! now I just need a backpack and bricks! <grin>

Those are killer. Makes my telephone pole look wimpy.
Thanks Bruiser!
And, your phone pole is pretty cool!

Bruiser
05-28-11, 7:25 am
now I just need a backpack and bricks!

I mowed lawn yesterday (3 hours to do ours) while wearing a backpack with two 10 lb plates in it. It works great for my calves but the new neighbors give me funny looks.

Phil800101
05-28-11, 10:18 am
Solid!

DANO
05-28-11, 12:32 pm
Rage assisted: 2mi 17:09.... felt pretty good today.

Phil800101
05-28-11, 11:53 pm
Nice!

NWSaint
05-29-11, 10:39 am
Thanks Saint! now I just need a backpack and bricks! <grin>

Thanks Bruiser!
And, your phone pole is pretty cool!

PM me your addy and i'll send you an old one that I have hangin' on a nail in "The BoX"..
I used to use plates (5's and 10's and the occasional 25) in it.. may not be in the best
shape, but if you want it it's yours.. and who knows what you'd find inside.

NW.

DANO
05-29-11, 2:26 pm
PM me your addy and i'll send you an old one that I have hangin' on a nail in "The BoX"..
I used to use plates (5's and 10's and the occasional 25) in it.. may not be in the best
shape, but if you want it it's yours.. and who knows what you'd find inside.

NW.

You got it Saint! thanks bro!!

DANO
05-29-11, 2:29 pm
Cardio, Rage assisted: 2mi 16:17(PR). Last time I ran a mile in under 7:00 was in high school, where I did it in 6:32.... today I hit my mile mark at 6:28.

Bruiser
05-30-11, 5:34 pm
Cardio, Rage assisted: 2mi 16:17(PR). Last time I ran a mile in under 7:00 was in high school, where I did it in 6:32.... today I hit my mile mark at 6:28.

Congrats on the PR man. Now were you running on some homemade treadmill constructed from a drivetrain and the rubber from radial tires or what? lol

Phil800101
05-30-11, 9:35 pm
Sick, congrats bro!

DANO
05-31-11, 12:05 pm
Congrats on the PR man. Now were you running on some homemade treadmill constructed from a drivetrain and the rubber from radial tires or what? lol

Hahaha.... Wellllll.... Here is my running road with my running partner.
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/pictures-2.jpg

DANO
05-31-11, 12:06 pm
Sick, congrats bro!

Thanks brother! felt good when I hit the truck and saw my total time.

Bruiser
05-31-11, 5:37 pm
Beautiful pic bro. If I had a view like that, I wouldn't mind doing cardio.

DANO
05-31-11, 6:09 pm
Beautiful pic bro. If I had a view like that, I wouldn't mind doing cardio.

Thanks! Funny thing though, when you are huffing and puffing, you don't seem to notice the view! <grin>

Bruiser
06-01-11, 8:28 am
Thanks! Funny thing though, when you are huffing and puffing, you don't seem to notice the view! <grin>

... and if you get too winded, you can ride the dog back. lol

JUGGERNAUT
06-01-11, 11:47 am
Blue skies AND lifting car parts, I like this thread.

DANO
06-01-11, 12:12 pm
Blue skies AND lifting car parts, I like this thread.

Haha... Thanks Buddy!

adidas
06-01-11, 1:37 pm
where does the road end!!!

and Running partener looks good! I'd be apt to run too if that was my scenery adn partener!

DANO
06-01-11, 5:17 pm
where does the road end!!!

and Running partener looks good! I'd be apt to run too if that was my scenery adn partener!

Thanks buddy!

This week has been totally jacked up... might get something in tomorrow, but work schedule and life errands are keeping a brother down (haha). hope to get back into the groove on monday.

wedge
06-01-11, 7:15 pm
That pic looks like a place for a Rocky training montage. Good work in here.

NWSaint
06-01-11, 8:43 pm

Oh man DANO, that's got about a dozen shoes written all over it, not to mention that trail
of sweatdrops that probably stain that road!!.. Nice shot of NO-Cal though, gotta agree
with the other posters, if I had a road like that close by i'd probably run it as well.. closest
I could get would be something like run'n along Marine Drive next to the Columbia River
with Mt. Hood in the background.. along the lines of..

http://hundredtenpounds.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/marinedrive1.jpg

.. but unfortunately shameful to say that i'm finding it hard to leave the comfy confines of
my treadmill.. LoL.. I do have a mtn. bike though, and as soon as the weather gets better
(85 this weekend, awwwww yeaaaah) i'm going to HAVE TO dust of the ol' GIANT and
break it out to terrorize the auto drivers.. LoL.. serious though, your spot looks smooth,
keep the determination and drive bra'.. oh btw, gonna get that out to you tommorrow,
woulda' done it today but I got hellu' busy, so you should have it mid-week next week..
.. check ya soon!

NW.

GUNS
06-02-11, 3:23 pm
Dano, where are you located. That is one long, never ending, looking road. I was a runnier from 4th grade through high school on a pretty competative level and some of those long straight roads are a bitch. but you have a terrific view. I ran, 1/2 mile, mile, 5k, 10k's all 4 years of HS. Keep pushing man, great times.

DANO
06-02-11, 7:07 pm
Oh man DANO, that's got about a dozen shoes written all over it, not to mention that trail
of sweatdrops that probably stain that road!!.. Nice shot of NO-Cal though, gotta agree
with the other posters, if I had a road like that close by i'd probably run it as well.. closest
I could get would be something like run'n along Marine Drive next to the Columbia River
with Mt. Hood in the background.. along the lines of..

http://hundredtenpounds.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/marinedrive1.jpg

.. but unfortunately shameful to say that i'm finding it hard to leave the comfy confines of
my treadmill.. LoL.. I do have a mtn. bike though, and as soon as the weather gets better
(85 this weekend, awwwww yeaaaah) i'm going to HAVE TO dust of the ol' GIANT and
break it out to terrorize the auto drivers.. LoL.. serious though, your spot looks smooth,
keep the determination and drive bra'.. oh btw, gonna get that out to you tommorrow,
woulda' done it today but I got hellu' busy, so you should have it mid-week next week..
.. check ya soon!

NW.
That is nice Saint! I used to run around in your neck of the woods as a youngster... There are some nice places around the Estacada area as well.

Dano, where are you located. That is one long, never ending, looking road. I was a runnier from 4th grade through high school on a pretty competative level and some of those long straight roads are a bitch. but you have a terrific view. I ran, 1/2 mile, mile, 5k, 10k's all 4 years of HS. Keep pushing man, great times.

I am in northern California, just about 20min from the Oregon border.

DANO
06-02-11, 8:22 pm
6 hour drive... Rage assisted... have a wedding to go to tomorrow, driving there tonight. training resumes on monday.

Bruiser
06-03-11, 7:58 am
Have a good weekend and enjoy the time off. Be safe.

Phil800101
06-03-11, 10:21 pm
Enjoy the weekend bro! Rage is great for drives.

adidas
06-06-11, 12:50 pm

unless you end up with Road Rage! then it could be ugly! lol

Hope the Wedding went un-hitched...errr hitched? how about hope the wedding went well! and your weekend was well rested! lol

Bruiser
06-06-11, 12:58 pm
Did you throw the bridesmaids over your shoulders and do some "DANO APPROVED" squats?

Bruiser
06-06-11, 12:59 pm
Scratch that, bridesmaids are "Bruiser Approved" cardio equipment.

chuckzilla
06-06-11, 7:53 pm
hope you had a good weekend.

DANO
06-06-11, 8:03 pm
Have a good weekend and enjoy the time off. Be safe.
Sure did!

Yes it is.... It worked great

unless you end up with Road Rage! then it could be ugly! lol
Hope the Wedding went un-hitched...errr hitched? how about hope the wedding went well! and your weekend was well rested! lol
Hahaha... weekend went well, but not well rested!

Did you throw the bridesmaids over your shoulders and do some "DANO APPROVED" squats?
Scratch that, bridesmaids are "Bruiser Approved" cardio equipment.
Well, If I attempted to use THAT equipment, then I would get my cardio by running from my wife, for my life!! haha

hope you had a good weekend.

Great weekend! thanks brother!

Well, The wedding went off just awesome, got my cardio in on the dance floor! <grin> but visiting family lends itself to some LOOONG nights.. plus a long drive home THEN my catch-up stuff from taking a F#^$ing day off... cardio tonight, and maybe some tire flipping for good measure. Rage assisted (of course) because my ass is draggin' big time!!

DANO
06-07-11, 11:30 am
Ok, so last night was just a cardio night. Took an extended run at a slower pace... I went down a side road for an extra mille or so... total time 42:56....

Since you guys liked the last one so well, here is a shot from the side road I took!
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/06061903.jpg

Bruiser
06-07-11, 11:36 am
Well, If I attempted to use THAT equipment, then I would get my cardio by running from my wife, for my life!! haha

At least you'll have a good view when you're running for your life...

NWSaint
06-07-11, 7:52 pm
DANO!!

Nice job there bra'.. sometimes slower paces gives ya a chance to
peek around & at the same time keep ya focused on that inner-feel of
endurance.. i'm sure you have great runs.. oh, and btw, I just got that
backpack sent out today.. you'll definetly know it's from me.. LoL.. I was
gonna write at the bottom of the box-

"bricks not included"

.. but I didn't wanna tick off the postal workers.. don't need anyone goin'
postal!! LoL!.. Anyways, make good use of it.. And I still wanna see ya
doin' pullups off a tree-limb with that pack stacked with stone!!!!.. and
since your NO-Cal, that means of rock substance, not da' udda' kine..
*smile* .. keep the strength BIG-D!.....................lata'

NW.

DANO
06-07-11, 8:03 pm
Will do Saint! and thanks again!!

Today I knocked out some quick arms, I didn't think I would have enough time, so I went without Rage... MAN talk about being flat... a struggle to get it done today. BUT if all goes as planned..... SQUATS
going to try and get a leg day up and runnin (pun intended)

Todays work:
CGBP: 150x10, 8,8,5
BB CURLS: 80x 10,8,7,4
SKULLCRUSHERS: 80x10,8,8,8

Phil800101
06-08-11, 2:49 am
Quick and dirty, good stuff!

GUNS
06-08-11, 6:49 am
Even those quick arm days get it done Dano. Still a solid day!

adidas
06-08-11, 8:25 am
Bro that scenery is awesome! Should definetly run one of them there hills/mountains in the background one day!

Bruiser
06-08-11, 8:52 am
Nice arm day DANO. But I'm still wating for the forklift squat rack!!

DANO
06-08-11, 2:08 pm
Quick and dirty, good stuff!

Even those quick arm days get it done Dano. Still a solid day!
Yep guys, feel it a little this morning!!

Bro that scenery is awesome! Should definetly run one of them there hills/mountains in the background one day!
I used to hike all over those hills in my younger days

Nice arm day DANO. But I'm still wating for the forklift squat rack!!
Today looks like it is going to happen..... stay tuned!!

Last night I did a little tire flipping too.... 3x10
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/tires.jpg

Mr. Dead
06-08-11, 2:18 pm
Been lookin' good, in here...!!!

Bruiser
06-08-11, 3:21 pm
Today looks like it is going to happen..... stay tuned!!

Stay tuned? You've read my journey. You KNOW that patience is not one of my strong points...

DANO
06-08-11, 5:27 pm
Well wait no longer!!!!
here it is in all it's glory!
Rage assisted

SQUATS: (been a LOOOONG time) 150x15,10, 200x8, 220x6.
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/SQUAT2.jpg
Didn't have a lot of time, but I NEEDED to do some squattin'

Bruiser
06-08-11, 5:42 pm
Hells yeah!! I love it man. It's about time. Don't forget to post it on the "unusual training" thread or whatever it was called...

Phil800101
06-08-11, 6:02 pm
Fucking awesome bro! Is that a forklift I see being used as a monolift? I have two words for that: Bad Ass.

DANO
06-08-11, 6:03 pm
Fucking awesome bro! Is that a forklift I see being used as a monolift? I have two words for that: Bad Ass.

Yes my friend, that is a forklift!! haha

NWSaint
06-08-11, 6:41 pm
Now THAT is what i'm talkin' about right there!!

THAT is how ya dig deep, find it inside yourself and let it all go..

DANO, for all those that have ever stepped in a cage, monolift, off 2 sawed
off tree trunks, whatever the case, this is right there with those that have the
TRUE desire to SQUAT!.. Well done my friend.

& btw.. your gonna feel those!

NW.

Well wait no longer!!!!
Rage assisted

wedge
06-09-11, 11:00 am
Well wait no longer!!!!
Rage assisted

After reading the title, I thought you'd be squatting the forklift...

DANO
06-09-11, 11:13 am
After reading the title, I thought you'd be squatting the forklift...

Haha.... maybe in a couple of workouts!!

Mr. Dead
06-09-11, 11:16 am
Haha.... maybe in a couple of workouts!!

Well, then... Get movin'...!!!

wedge
06-09-11, 12:44 pm

x2

Also, hats off to you bro. Ain't shit keeping you from hitting the weights (or your best interpretation of them).

DANO
06-09-11, 12:49 pm
<grin>

x2

Also, hats off to you bro. Ain't shit keeping you from hitting the weights (or your best interpretation of them).

Hey, you would do the same I'm sure.

chuckzilla
06-09-11, 8:01 pm
great picture big brother,

DANO
06-10-11, 5:38 pm
Thanks Buddy!!

Ok, soooo had to have lunch with the wife and my mom today.. going to try and hit up some chest later. AND looks like I am going to do back on monday... because I just received a spl. delivery package that will help me with my pullups! ~Thanks Saint!

DANO
06-10-11, 8:06 pm
Ok, got some chest in...popped a Rage pack at about 4 and got some sets in...
Bench: 150x15,14,15,12,13...

on a side note.... Legs are still freaking sore!! I LOVE it! I'll work it out with CARDIO tomorrow.

Phil800101
06-10-11, 11:23 pm
Nice work!

NWSaint
06-12-11, 2:52 pm
D!!

Uh huh.. I cya.. and love the fact that your wheels are hollerin' at'cha a bit *smile*
no better feel in the world.. gotta start add'n another disk-drum or two to the CHEST
w/o.. ever think of fillin' old milk jugs (gallon) -w- sand ?? they'd have handles on them and
you could get in some serious flye work.. just tossin' ya another idea bra'.. flats or inclines,
and you could control how much sand you put in them, BUT, if you wanted to hardcore it up
another notch you could fill different ones with different levels of concrete and have various
weights to use *wink*

Ok, got some chest in...popped a Rage pack at about 4 and got some sets in...
Bench: 150x15,14,15,12,13...

on a side note.... Legs are still freaking sore!! I LOVE it! I'll work it out with CARDIO tomorrow.

because I just received a spl. delivery package that will help me with my pullups!

Make use of it DANO!!... MAKE USE OF IT!!.. think tree-limbs *smile*

You know you got it in ya.. NO EXCUSES!!

I mean any man that can do squats off a forklift has the right mindset..

Jus' sayin'..

New week comin' up DANO.. handstand pushups, forklift squats, milk-jug flyes and tree
limb pullups.. they're all there for the taking.. it's on you!!

NW.

Bruiser
06-13-11, 7:58 am
How's the backpack working so far?

DANO
06-13-11, 12:33 pm
D!!

Uh huh.. I cya.. and love the fact that your wheels are hollerin' at'cha a bit *smile*
no better feel in the world.. gotta start add'n another disk-drum or two to the CHEST
w/o.. ever think of fillin' old milk jugs (gallon) -w- sand ?? they'd have handles on them and
you could get in some serious flye work.. just tossin' ya another idea bra'.. flats or inclines,
and you could control how much sand you put in them, BUT, if you wanted to hardcore it up
another notch you could fill different ones with different levels of concrete and have various
weights to use *wink*

Make use of it DANO!!... MAKE USE OF IT!!.. think tree-limbs *smile*

You know you got it in ya.. NO EXCUSES!!

I mean any man that can do squats off a forklift has the right mindset..

Jus' sayin'..

New week comin' up DANO.. handstand pushups, forklift squats, milk-jug flyes and tree
limb pullups.. they're all there for the taking.. it's on you!!

NW.
Hahaha... yep, all there for little 'ol me! I know I can add more to the CHEST, but friday was an odd day, wasn't able to get anything at lunch, so I just went to the back and hammered out a set whenever I could get away. I figured keeping the volume high would make up for the long rest periods I had in between.

How's the backpack working so far?

Gonna use it today...

WEEKEND WORK: Saturday did my am run, kept the pace light and didn't time myself, 2miles.... then before I had to tackle my Yardio did a Tire flip sprint: 100' at a time of 1:08....
Sunday: 2mi run, time of 18:23, again, I didn't push the pace because .....MORE YARDIO!!! Practiced my deadlift skills pulling weed... <grin>

Phil800101
06-13-11, 2:23 pm
Sounds like a busy weekend.

DANO
06-13-11, 2:58 pm
Sounds like a busy weekend.

You could have come out and helped!

Phil800101
06-13-11, 3:03 pm
You could have come out and helped!

Uh-huh, and where was my plane ticket?

DANO
06-13-11, 3:11 pm
Uh-huh, and where was my plane ticket?

Oh.....Ya....THAT little detail......

Phil800101
06-13-11, 3:22 pm
Oh.....Ya....THAT little detail......

Lol, yeah....that one...lol.

DANO
06-13-11, 5:18 pm
Rage assisted:
Pullups:BWx15, +10x10, +20x8,5
Deads: 155x20, 220x15, 260x10, 300x6,5
Battery rows:(75lbs)x10,10,10

Big thanks to Saint for the backpack! worked like a charm!! sorry there is no shot of me playing monkey off a tree limb... I'll look for one though!! haha

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/pullup.jpg

Phil800101
06-13-11, 5:30 pm
Nice work!

DANO
06-14-11, 7:04 pm
Arms
BB CURL: 85x10, 65x12,10,10,10
BB FRENCH PRESS(standing): 65x12,12,12,12
CGBP: 150x10,10,8
ROTOR CURLS:35x10,10,10

Bruiser
06-14-11, 7:12 pm
Arms

Let me guess. Your idea of a "French Press" is using a LeCar...

DANO
06-14-11, 7:23 pm
Let me guess. Your idea of a "French Press" is using a LeCar...

A Peugeot actually. haha

Phil800101
06-14-11, 7:28 pm
Pumptacular!

Bruiser
06-14-11, 7:32 pm
A Peugeot actually. haha

Damn it. I forgot about that one. lol

DANO
06-14-11, 7:42 pm
Damn it. I forgot about that one. lol

haha... don't make me start a "DANO's Daily Car Tips" thread!!

NWSaint
06-15-11, 8:23 pm
Good work on the guns DANO!!

& yeah, your new thread could be titled "Automotive & Accesories" !!!!

*over the loud-speaker*

[[[[[uhhhh DANO, you wanna bring that forklift to aisle-2]]]]] (*smile*)

.. keep da' strength my bruddah' !!

NW.

Arms

DANO
06-15-11, 11:34 pm
Haha... thanks Saint! I will try and "misuse" the forklift tomorrow! Today was occupied by payday errands.

Mr. Dead
06-16-11, 1:26 pm
Lookin' good, in here...!!!

DANO
06-16-11, 5:39 pm
LEGS!!
Rage assisted

Squats: 170x15, 230x6*, 150x20,15,15
SLDL: 150x10x3
Calf Raises: BWx30x3

*On the second rep here I felt a pain in my ass. Something tweaked in my right Glute... so what did I do?? a few more reps!! After this I lowered the weight and went deeper working on a good stretch.. then ran with the SLDL's to really lengthen the muscle... we'll see how it works out.

Phil800101
06-16-11, 10:42 pm
Solid! Hope that it was just a tweak and nothing more.

GUNS
06-17-11, 12:18 am
Nothing worse than an ass strain! Keep it stretched and foam roller that shit a couple times a day.

DANO
06-17-11, 12:35 am
Yep, I am gonna keep stretching it out.. It will be fine im sure, I think it is mostly because my wheels are a bit rusty...hell this is only my second squat session after I dont know how long.... and after all, like Bruser keeps trying to tell us, were old!! haha

Bruiser
06-17-11, 7:42 am
Yep, I am gonna keep stretching it out.. It will be fine im sure, I think it is mostly because my wheels are a bit rusty...hell this is only my second squat session after I dont know how long.... and after all, like Bruser keeps trying to tell us, were old!! haha

What's this "we" shit? Speak for yourself! lol Keep stretching and rolling and make sure it doesn't tighten up on you though. Good luck with it bro.

DANO
06-17-11, 12:14 pm
Thanks B.. It is better this morning, And we..er...I will see how it is doing.

wedge
06-17-11, 12:43 pm
Hope the pain is not too much of a pain in the ass......sorry.

DANO
06-17-11, 2:17 pm
haha... yep, the pain in the ass is a definite pain in the ass!

Bruiser
06-17-11, 7:16 pm
Did the muscle loosen up at all today or is it still bugging you?

DANO
06-17-11, 7:59 pm
Did the muscle loosen up at all today or is it still bugging you?

It is better, I think that my run tomorrow will bring me back up to speed... gonna hit up some soulders tonight, I'll post up later.

NWSaint
06-19-11, 11:55 am
BIG-DANO!!

Not sure how I overlooked this post from a couple days ago, but you know I just had
to chyme in on it.. DEFINETLY a solid w/o.. don't know i'd ever call any kinda' leg
w/o "MIS"-use though, perhaps that was pertaining to the forklift.. LoL.. and even so,
that forklift is doin' what it's supposed to , assisting, ok so maybe not textbook, but
still your doin' what it takes... Looks like the numbers are on the rise, slow and steady,
before you know it you'll figure out someway to devise a device to hold those big ol'
flip tires on each end of the bar for some true big-man leg work *wink* .. word to the
wise though, if ya feel something a lil' funny, call it a day, don't even F' around.. I know
it's probably nothing, but if it wasn't.. jus' sayin'.. but still, I am impressed that you
managed to kill off a few sets of SLDL's as well, good work, but be careful DANO!
Don't need ya get'n a case of the "NW's", yikes!!!!.. check ya soon.

NW.

LEGS!!

Forklift Use and MIS-use!

Rage assisted

Squats: 170x15, 230x6*, 150x20,15,15
SLDL: 150x10x3
Calf Raises: BWx30x3

*On the second rep here I felt a pain in my ass. Something tweaked in my right Glute... so what did I do?? a few more reps!! After this I lowered the weight and went deeper working on a good stretch.. then ran with the SLDL's to really lengthen the muscle... we'll see how it works out.

DANO
06-19-11, 12:34 pm
Thanks Brother!! well, I am a stubborn thick-headed kinda guy!! All is well though, just a muscle readjusting to what it was made for!! haha.. well, friday was a shoulder work out, light and easy, STANDING PRESS: 110x15,10,10,10... DB SIDE & FRONT RAISES: 20x10,10,10... Sat I was roaped into being a roadie for my step-sons band, they played a wedding and needed some extra muscle to hump equipment around, that plus a ton of yardio ment a full day... today was a run, Rage assisted: 16:17 for two miles, felt really good. nice and cool this am.. now off to do some more yardio!!!

Bruiser
06-20-11, 8:13 am
Sounds like you had an eventful Father's Day. And you got to be a roadie?! The roadies get ALL the groupies you lucky bastard! lol Glad to hear your loosening up a bit. And nice delt work, sometimes quick easy is just what the muscle needs. I've had times where I just did a quick session like that and had it hit the muscle just perfectly.

DANO
06-20-11, 11:38 am
Sounds like you had an eventful Father's Day. And you got to be a roadie?! The roadies get ALL the groupies you lucky bastard! lol Glad to hear your loosening up a bit. And nice delt work, sometimes quick easy is just what the muscle needs. I've had times where I just did a quick session like that and had it hit the muscle just perfectly.

Haha... Yep, the glute is back to normal now... and the shoulder work was just right, the muscle got a good pump and felt great.

Bruiser
06-20-11, 11:57 am
That's good to hear man.

adidas
06-20-11, 1:19 pm
glad everything feels better and that your fathers day was a good one...

Phil800101
06-20-11, 4:27 pm
Sounds like a good weekend bro.

DANO
06-20-11, 5:13 pm
glad everything feels better and that your fathers day was a good one...
Thanks man!

Sounds like a good weekend bro.

It was...

Ok now here is the CHEST work for today
Rage assisted.
FLAT BENCH: barx25, 150x15, 200x8, 224x2, 220x2 170x5, 150x5
FLYS: 30x15, 25x15x3
FLAT BENCH BURNOUT: 150x6,6,5,3,3

AAAANNNNND done. Might have been able to get a couple more with the 224, but with no spot didn't want to chance it.

Phil800101
06-21-11, 12:44 am
Solid! Good call with the lack of spotter.

GUNS
06-21-11, 3:37 am
Thanks man!

It was...

Ok now here is the CHEST work for today
Rage assisted.
FLAT BENCH: barx25, 150x15, 200x8, 224x2, 220x2 170x5, 150x5
FLYS: 30x15, 25x15x3
FLAT BENCH BURNOUT: 150x6,6,5,3,3

AAAANNNNND done. Might have been able to get a couple more with the 224, but with no spot didn't want to chance it.
Nice to see some heavy stuff from you. That shit will build muscle, guarantee!

DANO
06-21-11, 11:15 am
Solid! Good call with the lack of spotter.
Thanks Phil! ... yep, nobody in my "gym" haha

Nice to see some heavy stuff from you. That shit will build muscle, guarantee!

I want to get heavier, and you will be seeing heavy stuff all the more as I get more used to my makeshift junk..... Now I just need to find a way to get some incline work in.

adidas
06-21-11, 1:51 pm
I love doing burn outs, I liek how it feels like the muscles fibers are just going to snap and fly off when it really, REALLY starts to burn!!! Way to nail it DANO! keep it up man!

DANO
06-23-11, 2:11 pm
....From wednesday
Quick back work: Rage assisted
Pullups: BWx12, +12x10, +24x8, +24x6
Deads: 1555x15, 220x10, 260x6, 300x6, 320x5

Bruiser
06-23-11, 2:24 pm
Quick work is still hard work. Nice job.

wedge
06-23-11, 3:00 pm
Looking good buddy.

DANO
06-23-11, 5:11 pm
Rage assisted...

BB CURL: bar(45)x25, 65x15, 90x10,9,10,6
s/s with...
FRENCH PRESS: bar(45)x25, 65x15, 90x14,11,10,8
CGBP: 90x20, 135x12,11,13,7
"DB" CURL: 25x15,12, 35x10,10

Great pump... sweating my ass off

chuckzilla
06-23-11, 7:16 pm
workouts looking good big brother.

Phil800101
06-24-11, 3:16 am
Killer sessions my man!

DANO
06-27-11, 7:05 pm
Ok, been rather busy.. here is the updates:
Friday-OFF
Saturday: 2mi run, rage unassisted 17:04 which is a +1:13 difference to the Rage assisted run.
Sunday: non-timed jog apx.3 miles slow pace.
monday : LEGS Rage assisted
SQUAT: 155x15, 205x10, 230x10, 250x10
SLDL: 155x10x3
CALVES:bw raises x30x3

adidas
06-28-11, 1:53 pm
250x10 is some nice sqautin DANO! Keep up the pace man!

Phil800101
06-28-11, 2:28 pm
Nice work!

Bruiser
06-28-11, 2:49 pm
Looks like you're geting some good sessions in bro. Any new homemade equipment?

DANO
06-28-11, 7:13 pm
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m539/DANO365/06021004.jpg

Jackstands I robbed from the shop make a nice bench

NWSaint
06-28-11, 9:15 pm

INDEED!!!!!!!!!

THE "Junkyard Dawg".. no one, and I mean no one else can hold a torch to your
innovative ways BIG-DANO!!.. You put all the mf'ers that say " I can't workout today
cuz there's too many people at my gym" to shame.. those guys need a briefing of
this thread, cuz bra', you take care of your buisness REGARDLESS!! I dig it.... and
what else I dig is seein' your squats the other day that I didn't comment on that I am
commenting on now.. 250 for 10 ?!?!?!? nice job!.. And I know what you mean about
being busy, summertime gets us outta' da' house.. it's a lot easier to post up a lot more
in the winter or when it's cold and miserable outside.. summertime though , sheeeeit, it
takes everything I have just to get back in the house.. Anyways Big-D, keep doin' that
JD w/o, it's all about heart!!

NW.

Phil800101
06-28-11, 10:22 pm
Sweet...dude, that is some straight-up Mad Max shit right there.

DANO
06-29-11, 12:33 am
Thanks for the words guys... I started out as the 120# weakling, and have struggled for years to get here, and I aint goin back to skinnyville anytime soon.

DANO
06-29-11, 5:21 pm
Unimpressive chest
Rage assisted

BENCH: barx15, 155x12, 195x6, 195x4, 180x5, 180x5, 180,3...

That's it, gut was kinda strange today... Rage got me through what I did get done.

Bruiser
06-29-11, 6:35 pm

Nice. Now you need to make me a power rack!!

NWSaint
06-29-11, 6:53 pm
Unimpressive ?!?!?!? c'mon now big-D, pull yourself together manny.. might have
been only 5 sets, but it's a whole lot better than no sets ;-) .. your staying consistent,
and that my friend makes it impressive regardless.

NW.

Unimpressive chest
Rage assisted

BENCH: barx15, 155x12, 195x6, 195x4, 180x5, 180x5, 180,3...

That's it, gut was kinda strange today... Rage got me through what I did get done.

Phil800101
06-29-11, 7:10 pm
Unimpressive ?!?!?!? c'mon now big-D, pull yourself together manny.. might have
been only 5 sets, but it's a whole lot better than no sets ;-) .. your staying consistent,
and that my friend makes it impressive regardless.

NW.

Agreed, work is work!

DANO
06-29-11, 10:36 pm
Thanks guys... I know what you are saying, and ya, it IS better than not getting anything done. My first off day with Rage... well, to make up for my lack of performance today.... TIRE FLIPS 3x10. AND they graded my running road, so this weekend I will have a smooth track for my final run "Rage assisted"... lets see how it goes.