PDA

View Full Version : Heart filled of RAGE....

Carrnage
04-21-11, 1:39 pm
Heres my log for the Animal Rage.....thanks again Universal!!!

Bruiser
04-22-11, 9:10 am
Looking forward to following your journey bro!! And like I'm asking everybody else who won... paks or powder? I chose paks.

J-Dawg
04-22-11, 9:39 am
In for this C. Just getting you guys set up with the new Animal Rage avatars.

J-Dawg
04-22-11, 9:39 am
Looking forward to following your journey bro!! And like I'm asking everybody else who won... paks or powder? I chose paks.

Curious to hear this too.

Carrnage
04-22-11, 2:55 pm

Thanks soldier

I chose powder, i feel it digest quicker

Carrnage
04-22-11, 2:56 pm
In for this C. Just getting you guys set up with the new Animal Rage avatars.

Animal Rage avatars? hell yeah!

And thanks again for making this possible!

Carrnage
04-22-11, 2:57 pm
Curious to hear this too.

I feel both are same but i think powder digest atleast 10 mins quicker than paks would, but of course depending on how empty my belly was.

Carrnage
04-22-11, 3:06 pm
Ever since i switched up my form to super strict movements i noticed a great increase in size and strength, but its been awhile now since my bench,squats,deadlifts really rose up to new weights.

I use to move much heavier weight, but all i was doing is basically using my whole body to get the weight up, now my mind muscle connection is at its prime so now its time to grow, yep had to lighten everything up tremendously but its worth it.

Bench (super strict,slow negative to focus on the pecs more) - 325x8

Deadlift (without the bounce to maximize back muscular growth) 405x10

Squats (im looking to improve my deep back and front squats) - back- 495x6(deep,pause) front- 315x10 (deep,pause)

I hope to take my bench up to 340x8-10 (strict), deadlift to 460for 8-10, and squats 530 for 8-10 deep, and front squats to 365 for 8-10 deep and strict, or am i dreaming a little too much? That would be a fucking insane PR though hah!

Diet right now is anywhere from 5 to 8 solid meals.

Right now im weighing at a nasty 270, in my month off i dropped some muscle and gained alot of fat, as i didnt do much but eat fast food. Now everything is on point, im looking to strip off some fat, while grow like a beast.

Carrnage
04-22-11, 3:12 pm
Meal 1
50 grams protein
100 grams carbs

Meal 2
50 grams protein
50 grams carbs
+Fats (such as 1 tbsp olive, or a serving of PB)

Meal 3 (typically post workout)
80 grams protein
150 grams carbs

Meal 4
50 grams protein
100 grams carbs
+Fats

Meal 5
60 grams protein
50 grams carbs
+Fats

Meal 6
50 grams protein
30g carbs
+Fats

Some days the portions will be smaller and my meals will increase so i could be eating around 8 meals a day instead of 5-6, Every meal is filled with vitamins and minerals to support overall health/disgestion.

bigweights74
04-22-11, 3:22 pm
Interested to see where this journey takes you bro subbed!

Carrnage
04-22-11, 6:00 pm
Interested to see where this journey takes you bro subbed!

Thanks beast!

Carrnage
04-22-11, 9:09 pm
Currently sitting here praying my Animal Rage comes in before the weekend so i can use for tomorrows leg workout.

Bruiser
04-23-11, 8:12 am
Currently sitting here praying my Animal Rage comes in before the weekend so i can use for tomorrows leg workout.

I got word that they were shipping them Friday and Monday, with 3-5 business days for shipping... I'll be pacing on the porch waiting too... lol

PORTERHOUSE
04-23-11, 12:06 pm
looking forward to seeing those already big numbers get even bigger my man!

Carrnage
04-23-11, 1:28 pm
I got word that they were shipping them Friday and Monday, with 3-5 business days for shipping... I'll be pacing on the porch waiting too... lol

man i wish they delivered on the weekends!

Carrnage
04-23-11, 10:09 pm
Gonna start my training once my Rage comes in, so im assuming monday or tuesday.

For now, its all about resting, eating, and watching the NBA playoffs!

Carrnage
04-25-11, 2:32 pm
Should be here any minute, wish me Kudos brothers and sisters.

DANO
04-25-11, 3:20 pm
Some good numbers there! My fingers are crossed for you to get your can.

Carrnage
04-25-11, 9:23 pm
Got my bottle of rage...was too late to workout today.

2morrow we start.

Heres the training preview-

Split-
Chest/Triceps
Quads/Hams/Calves
Delts/Back/Biceps
Rest
Repeat

May go through all 3 days without a day of rest or may put in a day of rest whenever i feel i need it. So basically instinctive training!

Reps and Sets will vary, but heres what i like to do, i have a reason behind every rep, set, rest time, exercise, angle, whether its because i feel it more, or i may incorporate a method to trigger hormone release (there are various training techniques ive studied for different hormone releases, whether its IGF-1, GH, Test, VEGF, some say the hormone release during training is very little, well i like to believe the modern day science, call me a smartass, but dont ever consider me a meathead! bwwaahahahaah!!!).

Carrnage
04-26-11, 3:07 pm
Back to training / diet / alpha male

About a 40 min workout....perfect.

Chest-
Flat Barbell Press 8x8-12 (about 40 secs of rest in between, ended up going too heavy and messin up my left shoulder again, not that bad but it inhibited my pump/blood flow in my chest) (no pr's)
Incline Hammer Press 6x8-10 (30 sec rest) (only upper pec exercise that i can do without shoulder strain)
Pec Deck 4x10

Triceps-
Dips 3x10
Skullcrushers 4x10
Pushdowns 4x8

1st day on rage and back on the grind....made a mistake of going too heavy but still using super strict form wrecked me and my shoulder...so my blood flow in my chest wasnt pumped to the potential...ughhh

Triceps fatigued fast and were pretty pumped.

I used half a scoop of rage....feel fucking great, i train 1st thing in the morning so this really amps me up.

Due to my shoulder, i prolly wont be able to attempt any pr's for awhile, but maybe once in awhile ill feel healthy and throw up some damn heavy poundage. But wel see, im incorporating alot of Crazy 8's training, rest pause right now, using crazy 8 high volume system, obviously you wont be using 500 pounds, but maybe half of that, 8 sets, 8 reps, 20 sec rest, ill see if my numbers go up as time goes by. I love high volume high pace ass kicking workouts.

Carrnage
04-26-11, 3:09 pm
Back to training / diet / alpha male

About a 40 min workout....perfect.

Chest-
Flat Barbell Press 8x8-12 (about 40 secs of rest in between, ended up going too heavy and messin up my left shoulder again, not that bad but it inhibited my pump/blood flow in my chest) (no pr's)
Incline Hammer Press 6x8-10 (30 sec rest) (only upper pec exercise that i can do without shoulder strain)
Pec Deck 4x10

Triceps-
Dips 3x10
Skullcrushers 4x10
Pushdowns 4x8

1st day on rage and back on the grind....made a mistake of going too heavy but still using super strict form wrecked me and my shoulder...so my blood flow in my chest wasnt pumped to the potential...ughhh

Triceps fatigued fast and were pretty pumped.

I used half a scoop of rage....feel fucking great, i train 1st thing in the morning so this really amps me up.

Due to my shoulder, i prolly wont be able to attempt any pr's for awhile, but maybe once in awhile ill feel healthy and throw up some damn heavy poundage. But wel see, im incorporating alot of Crazy 8's training, rest pause right now, using crazy 8 high volume system, obviously you wont be using 500 pounds, but maybe half of that, 8 sets, 8 reps, 20 sec rest, ill see if my numbers go up as time goes by. I love high volume high pace ass kicking workouts.

I sticked with 315 for the bench and went up to 405 for 13 but all that tension was on the joints even i used a super strict full range of motion, ill drop down to 275-300 next time, using nothing but my chest and grow from there. Incline Hammer was with 3 plates a side, really good stretch and contraction on this, i wish i could do dumbbells or barbells incline...but my left shoulder wont allow it.

Bruiser
04-26-11, 3:40 pm
Looking strong there man. I hope the shoulder is okay. Mine have been hurting lately too and that'll take it out ya real fast. I'm looking forward to seeing you grow brother. Good luck. But then again, who needs luck when they've got Rage?!?!

Carrnage
04-26-11, 3:47 pm
Looking strong there man. I hope the shoulder is okay. Mine have been hurting lately too and that'll take it out ya real fast. I'm looking forward to seeing you grow brother. Good luck. But then again, who needs luck when they've got Rage?!?!

Amen to that!

Yeah i think the days of me military pressing 400+ are over now haha, for good sake....i didnt get any growth out of super heavy poundages anyways. I gota remind myself i aint a powerlifter everyday....people say you cant gain strength training for size(volume), i say bullshit.

Bruiser
04-26-11, 4:01 pm
Amen to that!

Yeah i think the days of me military pressing 400+ are over now haha, for good sake....i didnt get any growth out of super heavy poundages anyways. I gota remind myself i aint a powerlifter everyday....people say you cant gain strength training for size(volume), i say bullshit.

Damn right bro. You think anybody would tell Ox or House they're not strong? F*** NO!

Carrnage
04-26-11, 4:03 pm
Damn right bro. You think anybody would tell Ox or House they're not strong? F*** NO!

Bingo! I feel sorry for all the bodybuilders who have that "getting stronger"

Carrnage
04-26-11, 4:38 pm
Bingo! I feel sorry for all the bodybuilders who have that "getting stronger"

mindset

hehe

DANO
04-26-11, 4:42 pm
I have never been a huge number guy, but I LOVE a fast-paced ass-kicking workout. MAN I feel like a kid on christmas eve! Just waiting to pop my first pack of Rage and see how my run goes tonight.

Carrnage
04-26-11, 6:23 pm
I have never been a huge number guy, but I LOVE a fast-paced ass-kicking workout. MAN I feel like a kid on christmas eve! Just waiting to pop my first pack of Rage and see how my run goes tonight.

Its good shit...id advise half a serving...its strong shit...dunno if its a mega dose of caffiene or a different ingredient....but up to know still no crash.....you work out at night? ouch!

DANO
04-26-11, 6:38 pm
.....you work out at night? ouch!

Yep, ever since my gym shut down..... And I have the paks soooo no half dose here! hahaha. I am pretty tollerant to energy drinks and the like, so we will see what happens!

PORTERHOUSE
04-26-11, 6:40 pm
glad to hear you liked it... im getting rolling tomorrow a.m., watch that shoulder man!

Carrnage
04-26-11, 7:54 pm
glad to hear you liked it... im getting rolling tomorrow a.m., watch that shoulder man!

Thanks brotha!

Bruiser
04-27-11, 8:05 am
Like I mentioned, my shoulders have been grinding too. So I changed things up and came up with a new movement you might like. Get a bar and weight you can press behind the neck. Sit down. Then alternate: 1 military press, 1 behind the neck, alternate for 8-12 reps. This blew my shoulders up and got them F***ING pumped. I could've stopped my workout after 4 sets of these they were so swollen. And no painn or grinding. I don't know if it's becasue of the alternating or what, but I'm sticking with these.

Carrnage
04-27-11, 12:16 pm
Hmmm last night i felt incredibly calm and got a decent night of sleep....i almost never get great sleep anymore.....

DANO
04-27-11, 12:23 pm
Hmmm last night i felt incredibly calm and got a decent night of sleep....i almost never get great sleep anymore.....

Ya, I know what you mean, wasnt a hard crash, just a nice wind-down.

Carrnage
04-27-11, 2:53 pm
Took a full scoop today...not a good idea...now i have a crazy headache....oh well lesson learned

Back-
Pulldowns 8x-6-8 (20 sec rest)
Barbell Row 8x6-8 (20 sec rest)
Chins 4x6-8 (20 sec rest)
One arm DB Rows 4x6-8 (20 sec rest)
Deadlifts+Bent Row 2x10 (this exercise kills if you do it correctly, i only needed 135 oppose to my 650+lb deadlift lol)
Cable Rows 3x6-10

Ab work 2 sets each, 6-12 reps
Crunches
Hanging leg Raises

Workout was done in 20 mins......about 30 sets for back....intensity i tell ya....insanity maybe....no ego here!

Carrnage
04-27-11, 3:02 pm
Shoulders/Biceps 2morrow!

Carrnage
04-27-11, 8:01 pm
Shoulders/Biceps 2morrow!

Shoulder and triceps are extremely sore....will most likely train quads,hams,calves 2morrow, alot of volume with hacks,leg presses,extensions,curls,stiff deads,calf presses....lets see how much intensity i can get done within 30 mins! Stay tuned!

Bruiser
04-28-11, 8:22 am
Shoulder and triceps are extremely sore....will most likely train quads,hams,calves 2morrow, alot of volume with hacks,leg presses,extensions,curls,stiff deads,calf presses....lets see how much intensity i can get done within 30 mins! Stay tuned!

Awesome man. I love high volume, quick workouts. I can destroy my arms or shoulders in less than 30 minutes with supersets. I love it. It's nice to see someone else who enjoys real fast paced sessions.

DANO
04-28-11, 11:53 am

Awesome man. I love high volume, quick workouts. I can destroy my arms or shoulders in less than 30 minutes with supersets. I love it. It's nice to see someone else who enjoys real fast paced sessions.

If you guys check out my Journey from about 10 or so monthes ago, when I still had a gym to go to, you will see what a fan of the fast paced workout I am... I used to BLAST it on my lunch hour....MAN I miss those days.

PORTERHOUSE
04-28-11, 12:44 pm
Took a full scoop today...not a good idea...now i have a crazy headache....oh well lesson learned

Back-
Pulldowns 8x-6-8 (20 sec rest)
Barbell Row 8x6-8 (20 sec rest)
Chins 4x6-8 (20 sec rest)
One arm DB Rows 4x6-8 (20 sec rest)
Deadlifts+Bent Row 2x10 (this exercise kills if you do it correctly, i only needed 135 oppose to my 650+lb deadlift lol)
Cable Rows 3x6-10

Ab work 2 sets each, 6-12 reps
Crunches
Hanging leg Raises

Workout was done in 20 mins......about 30 sets for back....intensity i tell ya....insanity maybe....no ego here!

solid stuff man, people underestimate lifting with this intensity. I personally like to do it all.

Carrnage
04-28-11, 2:22 pm
Quads-
Leg extensions 8x8
Hack Squat 8x6
Leg Press 8x6
Leg Extensions 5x8

Everything was around 15-30 sec rest time between sets, and these are heavy working sets, intensity...i love it....all this in under 20 mins....About 30 sets...yeah buddy.

Was doing sets of 5-6 plates each side on the hack squats with little rest time, never been able to do that while training this intense....ive done 7-8 plates before but thats when i use to train like a fatass lol. Lower back flared up on me.....fucking hate it....

Quads are so pumped when i squeeze them it hurts....

Bruiser
04-29-11, 8:46 am
Another one killed! You've got to videotape your sessions and post them. I'd love to see your high speed/high intensity workouts. I'm going to start filming mine next week after the move. I'd love for you to see my sessions and we can compare notes. I do EVERYTHING in supersets/no rest. I wish we could train together... can you imagine the looks on people's faces as we're flying, screaming and grunting our way through a training session in 20 minutes flat. F*** YEAH!! lol

DANO
04-29-11, 12:27 pm
Nice!!

Carrnage
04-29-11, 2:20 pm
Another one killed! You've got to videotape your sessions and post them. I'd love to see your high speed/high intensity workouts. I'm going to start filming mine next week after the move. I'd love for you to see my sessions and we can compare notes. I do EVERYTHING in supersets/no rest. I wish we could train together... can you imagine the looks on people's faces as we're flying, screaming and grunting our way through a training session in 20 minutes flat. F*** YEAH!! lol

Well see brother, i train alone, soon im gonna have a training partner again

Carrnage
04-29-11, 2:25 pm
Shoulders-
Dumbbell Side Laterals 5x10 (20 sec rest)
Seated Dumbbell Press 4 heavy ass sets (last set was 170 for 7...unreal...all bymyself...never done that before, but then again i never really used dumbbells too much in the past either)
Barbell Upright Row superset Behind Neck Press 3x10 very heavy
Dumbbell Rear One arm Laterals 3x10

Abs- (yes people, i actually train them now....Hooah!)
Cable Crunches superset side crunches 2x10
Hanging Leg Raises 2x10

Had the urge to impress the gym rats so i fed my ego....but it worked out great, no injury thank god! Still did a hefty amount of sets in about 25 mins....

C.Coronato
04-29-11, 3:32 pm
170 x 7 ?? Thats insane bro, hell ya, keep that shit up!

Bruiser
04-30-11, 7:55 am
Nice boulders bro. I like hitting them with dumbbell press too. I think doing the seated dumbbell shoulder press really targets the delts better than the barbell can. That's probably one of my favorites. Glad to see you like it.

PORTERHOUSE
04-30-11, 8:30 am
got some brutal shit going on in here brother. Keep it up.

Carrnage
04-30-11, 3:34 pm
Nice boulders bro. I like hitting them with dumbbell press too. I think doing the seated dumbbell shoulder press really targets the delts better than the barbell can. That's probably one of my favorites. Glad to see you like it.

Yeah i feel the barbell is only good if you do it either overhead or behind the neck, doing them to the front will just tear your rotator cuffs and shoulder ligaments to pieces....but they are good for strength development.

Carrnage
04-30-11, 3:35 pm
Rest today....much needed...didnt get much sleep last night to being sick....where i live the weather constantly changes...so sickness is easily attained....ughhh

bigweights74
04-30-11, 6:32 pm
lookin good bro!! rage does give you a great amp first thing in the morn!! take care of that shoulder brotha!!

Carrnage
04-30-11, 10:40 pm
lookin good bro!! rage does give you a great amp first thing in the morn!! take care of that shoulder brotha!!

thanks bro! damn yesterday i was able to do heavy shoulder presses with no shoulder problems! 2morrow gonna go smash some chest!

Carrnage
05-01-11, 2:14 pm
Ughhh still a little sick.....

Chest-

Machine Bench Press 6x8 (20 sec rest)
Incline Hammer Press 6x8 (filled up each side with 6 plates, this exercise hits the chest like no other exercise)
Flat Dumbbell Press 3x6 (heavy) (190x6)
Flat Barbell Press 3x8-10 (last set a drop set)
----Giant Sets---- 2 Rounds
Incline Machine Press
Flat Machine Press
Pec Deck
Dips

Pretty good workout, mindset was decent, due to my sickness still not feeling the best, but i am better than yesterday.

Slowly dropping fat, getting bigger and stronger, yeah buddy.

Our incline hammer press model is epic.....it hits the whole chest like no other exercise and you can go really heavy on it without any shoulder strain.

Carrnage
05-01-11, 6:34 pm
Back training 2 morrow

Carrnage
05-02-11, 7:52 pm
Been training very extremely heavy lately, which is prolly due to Rage...

Back-
Hammer Strength Pulldowns 5x8
One Arm Dumbbell Rows 3x8 (last set 190x8)
Deadlifts 5x3-5 (last set 600x5, not my best, i havent done deads consistantly in awhile, i consider myself weak)
Chins 2x5
Barbell Row 1 set to failure
Chins superset Cable Row 2 sets

Ab work

Also used shitty form on the deadlifts, touching the floor on each rep, i typically like to stop at my shins for overall back development.

Carrnage
05-02-11, 11:50 pm
Havent directly trained arms hard in awhile, 2morrow is the day!

Bruiser
05-03-11, 7:37 am
Looking stronger and stronger man. Can't wait to see it goes on arm day for ya!!

Carrnage
05-03-11, 2:21 pm
Arms-

Biceps-
Machine Curls 6x8
Hammer Curls 2x6
Incline DB Curls 4x8
Barbell Curls 4x8

Triceps-
Pushdowns 4x8
Skullcrushers 4x8
Dips 3x15-20

Out in 15 mins, the deadlifts yesterday really wrecked my nervous system, could only train for a little while before motivation/intensity goes down the drain.

DANO
05-03-11, 4:06 pm
Ya. 600x5 can do that to a body! Nice numbers shitty form or not.... But I'll bet your "shitty" form is better than most people's spot-on!

Carrnage
05-03-11, 5:33 pm
Ya. 600x5 can do that to a body! Nice numbers shitty form or not.... But I'll bet your "shitty" form is better than most people's spot-on!

Yeah buddy, thanks!

Carrnage
05-03-11, 9:34 pm
Been training very heavy lately, really feeling a bit fatigued.

Been suffering on my diet....gonna increase the food intake, but increase my workload in the gym and cardio.

Carrnage
05-04-11, 12:15 am
Changing my daily meal plan as i feel it needs the shake up....

Rundown:

5 solid food meals, adding in more carbs, as the last 1-2 weeks been using around 150g per day....not my favorite.

A sample meal for me would be
70g protein
140g carbs
fats from olive oil

Last 1-2 weeks were hell, im not used to low carbs, but had to shock my metabolism in a big way. Well yabadabado
it worked.

Also my training will be done on a empty stomach, Ive read on the benefits and know some fello bodybuilers who like this technique, obviously if im planning to do 600+deads or something brutally heavy ill eat a little meal before i train.

Training is very high volume. Every now and then ill feed my ego and put up brutal lifts, but if i do, ill only be training 3 days a week due to my nervous system getting beat up. Cardio is done 3-5 days a week at night, 25-40 mins. Everything is instinctive, if i truely need a rest day, ill take it.

Workouts may contain anywhere from 25-50 sets in a short amount of time.

Carrnage
05-04-11, 1:13 pm
Rest day today....back is still fried from deadlifting....

Bruiser
05-05-11, 8:30 am
Looks like you've got your diet dialed in. Keep up this diet and training and you'll be right where you want to be in no time.

PORTERHOUSE
05-05-11, 12:07 pm
dude im digging those power-partials you posted up in that other thread. Im not one to follow a program to a T, but I've been mixing them in this week, and I'm thinking there's definitely something to them.

Carrnage
05-05-11, 3:27 pm
dude im digging those power-partials you posted up in that other thread. Im not one to follow a program to a T, but I've been mixing them in this week, and I'm thinking there's definitely something to them.

yeah buddy, good thinking, never stick to a program, thats when people fail, i mean your body changes everyday, different, stresses, mood, hormones, change on a daily basis, shit....id say on a hourly basis!!

Today i was sick again due to the weather constantly changing....and worked out on a empty stomach....heres what i got!

Shoulders-
Dumbbell Laterals 5x10-20
Dumbbell Press 4x6-11 (last set 170x11...fucking PR)
Reverse Deck superset Machine Behind Neck Presses 3x10-20

Carrnage
05-06-11, 3:51 pm
Legs-

Quads-
Leg extensions 8x8 (last set i did a 30 rep killer set)
Hack Squats 8x5-7 (filled up the hack squats...never been this lean and strong before...yeah buddy)
Leg Presses 8x10-12
Hams-
Leg Curls 1 set to failure + static contractions (i hit hams heavy and hard on back day with deads)

Bruiser
05-07-11, 7:35 am
Legs-

Quads-
Leg extensions 8x8 (last set i did a 30 rep killer set)
Hack Squats 8x5-7 (filled up the hack squats...never been this lean and strong before...yeah buddy)
Leg Presses 8x10-12
Hams-
Leg Curls 1 set to failure + static contractions (i hit hams heavy and hard on back day with deads)

That 30 rep set should have you on jello legs for the weekend! Congrats on feeling strong at your leanest. That's where I was during my last cut and I know how good that feels. Keep up the hard work and it will just keep geting better. Later bro.

Carrnage
05-07-11, 4:06 pm
That 30 rep set should have you on jello legs for the weekend! Congrats on feeling strong at your leanest. That's where I was during my last cut and I know how good that feels. Keep up the hard work and it will just keep geting better. Later bro.

Yeah bro, nutrition is right on point aswell, today my quads are barely sore, and they are extremely full.

Heres today's chest and triceps workout

Prolly the last day training with a empty stomach, i experimented with it, it works great but you fatigue extremely fast, OBVIOUSLY.

Chest-
Pec Deck 3x15-20
Flat Dumbbell Press 5x7-12
Incline Hammer Press 5x6-20

Triceps-
Dips 6x10-15
Rope Extensions 2x10
Barbell Skullcrusher 3x10

Bruiser
05-08-11, 8:09 am
Damn bro, you're braver than I am! No way I'd be doing skullcrushers on an empty stomach at the end of a session! Ouch...

Carrnage
05-09-11, 4:32 pm
Upperbody Brutality.

Dumbbell laterals
Seated Dumbbell Press
Pullovers
Barbell Row
Deadlifts
Rope Pushdowns superset Chins
Trisets------
Machine Curls--Dips--Chins

Did a few sets on each exercise and went brutal heavy.

Trauma

Took a full serving of Rage before, felt lightheaded mid way through my workout, body not used to the full serving yet.

Carrnage
05-10-11, 9:01 pm
Cheeeeowwwwwwwwwww

Bruiser
05-11-11, 9:10 am
Upperbody Brutality.

Dumbbell laterals
Seated Dumbbell Press
Pullovers
Barbell Row
Deadlifts
Rope Pushdowns superset Chins
Trisets------
Machine Curls--Dips--Chins

Did a few sets on each exercise and went brutal heavy.

Trauma

Took a full serving of Rage before, felt lightheaded mid way through my workout, body not used to the full serving yet.

Can you move yet?

DANO
05-11-11, 12:16 pm
Upperbody Brutality.

Huston, we have lift-off! haha. I luvs me some heavy deads

Carrnage
05-11-11, 5:18 pm
Can you move yet?

It took a beating out of my nervous system, today i could only handle moderate volume.

Chest-
Pec Deck 2x20
Flat Dumbbell Press 3x6
Incline Barbell Press 3x6-10
Weighted Dips 3x30-8

Used extremely heavy weights and still got a decent pump, weird, usually i never get pumps while training heavy.

Thanks Rage, high five.

Carrnage
05-15-11, 11:41 pm
Been having nice workouts as always!

Bruiser
05-16-11, 7:36 am
Been having nice workouts as always!

Good. I always worry when I haven't heard from you in a few days. I picture you crushed under a barbell... How's it been going otherwise?

Carrnage
05-16-11, 8:59 pm
Good. I always worry when I haven't heard from you in a few days. I picture you crushed under a barbell... How's it been going otherwise?

Been doing somewhat ok, took a week off on my diet, so gained a bunch of excess water weight all in my face! Yikes! So now im back on my diet, 5 solid meals a day containing everything from protein,carbs,fats,vitamins,minerals in every meal, and Leucine between meals.

Training, ive lowered the volume tremondously and been hitting my muscles with super heavy weights instead of the moderate weight high sets low rest time. Though i think i gota bring back the high volume to get my ass back in shape! Im planing to do some HIT cardio instead of that though, and just keep the weight training super heavy.

Bruiser
05-17-11, 8:35 am
I'm the same way, as soon as I retain water my face rounds out real fast! It looks like you've got a good plan to get things rolling again after your much deserved time off. Can't wait to see how the new routine helps you out. Good luck.

Carrnage
05-19-11, 12:28 am
2morrow gonna train some delts

Depending on how i feel, i may stick with super heavy weights with a mixture of volume, but most likely im going to be doing moderate weight and alot of volume.

Carrnage
05-19-11, 4:57 pm
left shoulder still fucked

had to quit my delt workout, so just trained some back....i need to re-evaluate my training

Carrnage
05-19-11, 6:16 pm
Heres the training split for now

3 days on 1 day off, repeat

day 1 back,hamstrings
day 2 chest, delts, arms
day 3 quads, calves
day 4 rest
day 5 repeat

Carrnage
05-19-11, 6:20 pm
Heres the training split for now

3 days on 1 day off, repeat

day 1 back,hamstrings
day 2 chest, delts, arms
day 3 quads, calves
day 4 rest
day 5 repeat

scratch that, ill think do something like this

day 1 upper body
day 2 lower body
day 3 rest
day 4 repeat

Bruiser
05-20-11, 6:40 am
That sucks about your shoulder man. Hopefully the 2 on 1 off will give you the right amount of time to heal. Good luck.

Carrnage
05-21-11, 9:24 pm
That sucks about your shoulder man. Hopefully the 2 on 1 off will give you the right amount of time to heal. Good luck.

Yeah buddy, 2morrow's workout will make you laugh, im gonna attempt 180 pound dumbbells on shoulder presses most likely. I figured and releaized something, everytime i had a minor injury was because of a weak link, or a weak muscle, so im just gonna go back and do compound movements only and naturally build the strength up in my shoulder ligaments. It worked for both tendonitis's in my elbows, why not shoulders?

Bruiser
05-22-11, 7:09 am
Yeah buddy, 2morrow's workout will make you laugh, im gonna attempt 180 pound dumbbells on shoulder presses most likely. I figured and releaized something, everytime i had a minor injury was because of a weak link, or a weak muscle, so im just gonna go back and do compound movements only and naturally build the strength up in my shoulder ligaments. It worked for both tendonitis's in my elbows, why not shoulders?

That's a good idea man. That slow strengthening of connective tissues and adjoining muscles will help out much more in the long run.

Carrnage
05-22-11, 5:26 pm
That's a good idea man. That slow strengthening of connective tissues and adjoining muscles will help out much more in the long run.

Shoulders-
Dumbbell Presses 5x5-15 (last set 170x15 lolololol)
Dumbbell Side Laterals 8x8-10 (low rest time)
Db rear laterals superset Db side laterals 2x10

I adjusted my range of motion and elbow positioning, i feel like a new person, delts were pumped, shit...im pumped, im back in action, thanks lord!

Arms-
One arm incline db curls
ez-bar skullcrushers
hammer curls superset db curls
one arm cable extensions (cross body)
Trisets-----
Machine Curls-Chins-Dips 4x10-20

SuperFlexSteve
05-22-11, 6:41 pm
You doing anything specific to keep your rotator cuff muscles as strong as possible??

Carrnage
05-23-11, 12:37 am
You doing anything specific to keep your rotator cuff muscles as strong as possible??

Ive tried a few methods, like all the dumbbell rotator cuff movements, ive always done them, though when ever i had a minor injury, changing up my form and using heavier weight always healed the ligament up by getting it stronger, go figure lol.

Bruiser
05-24-11, 7:43 am
It's looking like you're back at full strength (or damn close). Congrats man.

Carrnage
05-24-11, 10:10 pm
I think everyone who is looking for muscle size and fat loss should read this.

http://www.muscleoverloadtraining.com/downloads/MOT_download.pdf

DANO
05-24-11, 11:05 pm
Crazy strong stuff there C.. How is the rage helping?

Carrnage
05-25-11, 1:07 am
Crazy strong stuff there C.. How is the rage helping?

Very great energy supplement, i love it because of the healthy reasons, Univeral really put goodies into this preworkout supp!

Bruiser
05-25-11, 7:19 am
I think everyone who is looking for muscle size and fat loss should read this.

http://www.muscleoverloadtraining.com/downloads/MOT_download.pdf

Interesting article man. I read through a lot of it and saved it. I've got a folder on my pc of pdfs related to training, there has to be 30 of them! I really like the concept and ideas behind this one.

Carrnage
05-25-11, 8:53 pm
If Dorian did more sets(volume) and less rest time, he'd be just as big (if not bigger) and his shape would of been top notch. And obviously would of had more Mr.O titles because he wouldnt of gotten injured! Yikessss

Bruiser
05-26-11, 8:21 am
If Dorian did more sets(volume) and less rest time, he'd be just as big (if not bigger) and his shape would of been top notch. And obviously would of had more Mr.O titles because he wouldnt of gotten injured! Yikessss

I agree with you there.

Carrnage
06-03-11, 12:35 am
Been maintaining for last couple of weeks...trying to decide what to do...

Bruiser
06-03-11, 7:53 am
Been maintaining for last couple of weeks...trying to decide what to do...

Sure you have <wink>. You're just hiding from Zubda...

Carrnage
06-17-11, 9:13 pm
Sure you have <wink>. You're just hiding from Zubda...

huh?

Carrnage
06-17-11, 9:14 pm
Took a couple weeks off, back into it now. Im still using a half serving of Rage pre workout. Shit is the real deal.

Carrnage
06-17-11, 9:18 pm
Arms-
One Arm Preacher Curls 5x10-20
Dips 5x10-20
Ez-Bar Curls 5x8-10 -- Dumbbell Kickbacks 5x8 (supersets)
Alt Dumbbell Curls -- Ez-Bar Skullcrushers 5x8-10 (supersets)
Dumbbell Hammer Curls -- Alt DB Curls 5x8-10 (supersets)
Rope Extensions 4x8-10

Rest periods were around 20-40 seconds. Intensity. Love it.

DANO
06-18-11, 11:43 pm
Looks good buddy!