PDA

View Full Version : 50Deuce 12 weeks out from the Branch Warren Classic

50deuce
04-21-11, 2:09 pm
Alright here we go i am doing the branch warren classic july 16 in the woodlands texas, im 22 and this will be my first show, i will be competing in the middleweight class, right now im 206 and 8 % body fat, all natural, currently eating 6 meals a day, 2 chicken 3 fish 1 steak, yams for all meals except pm meal where its a greens mix. I am doing cardio 6 days a week 2 times a day and still lifting heavy, this should be a run, i am doing all my diet and training on my own so any advice yall can give would be appreciated

Here we go

50deuce
04-21-11, 7:18 pm
Just destroyed back and bis followed by my second cardio session of the day, 45 min interval training, now gotta get a couple meals and some sleep...

Is 1.5 hrs of cardio too much 12 weeks out

The Iron Gumby
04-21-11, 7:40 pm
Just destroyed back and bis followed by my second cardio session of the day, 45 min interval training, now gotta get a couple meals and some sleep...

Is 1.5 hrs of cardio too much 12 weeks out

Why not ask an IFBB Pro: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?7904-Ox-s-Stable

50deuce
04-21-11, 7:46 pm
i did some reading there and other places and found that other people had asked the same question its just a lil difficult for me because the gym i go to dosent have many hardcore lifters, mostly cardio bunnys and ppl who wana get nice biceps but forget bout the wheels. anyway appreciate the direction for that thread

Jay
04-21-11, 8:45 pm
Nice! Should be a good competition. Good luck.

50deuce
04-22-11, 9:25 pm
Well its friday night, and i am spending it with my one and only true love, the iron, Circut training and 45 Min of intense cardio should do the trick for tonight, get all the muscles a good pump and do a little posing practice, should be good to go

50deuce
05-04-11, 10:53 pm
took a lil time off from posting, but am at 201 still lifting heavy andstarting to loose the bf fast , leaned out thedieat and started on cuts for now, any suggestions what i should run later on

dannynb
05-05-11, 12:18 am
Awesome....have to find ya at the show. I am training a gentleman and two ladies for that show. Good luck and being your first show I hope the experience is a good one for you. As for the 1.5 hours of cardio at 12 weeks out, that's tough to say without seeing you. I'm about 15 weeks out and bodyfat is about 5-6% and I'm starting cardio this week finally at 20-30 minutes a day.

50deuce
05-16-11, 11:28 am
alright 8 weeks out, started hard keto diet, 2 chicken meals 4 fish meals a day with brocoli, no carbs but every 18th meal and it seems to be working well for my body, running cuts 2 x a day and pak 2 x a day im burning fat pretty quick but still a ways from 186 where i gotta be, posing is coming along and it all seems to be coming together, cardio just went to 45 2x a day so should be leaning out quick

dannynb
05-17-11, 10:11 am
alright 8 weeks out, started hard keto diet, 2 chicken meals 4 fish meals a day with brocoli, no carbs but every 18th meal and it seems to be working well for my body, running cuts 2 x a day and pak 2 x a day im burning fat pretty quick but still a ways from 186 where i gotta be, posing is coming along and it all seems to be coming together, cardio just went to 45 2x a day so should be leaning out quick

Good luck brother....gonna post any progression pics??

50deuce
05-20-11, 1:47 am
i will be posting pics from 6 weeks out on in and on here more often schedule for work is hectic up untill then but slows down so i can focus on training