PDA

View Full Version : Praise for Rage in non workout situations...

TigerAce01
04-23-11, 11:24 pm
So, let me give you the run down of my life as of late. First off, I have a 6 week old baby girl crying and keeping me up half of the time through the night. I'm getting around 4-6 hours of intermittent sleep on average, and I work best on 8-10...LOL at that one!! My job is very demanding...I work with Salesforce.com as a customer support rep and was promoted a couple of months ago to their second highest support position. Just to put it into perspective, I work with multi billion dollar companies such as Dow Jones, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, and very high priority clients...I even personally spoke to Mark Zuckerberg about an issue. I have also been interviewing for a high profile job with a very respected software company, and they are putting me through the process to make sure I'm legit...this is all VERY stressful.

So lately, I've been using Rage is place of coffee and energy drinks. I wake up and take a half serving, then about half way through the day, I take another half serving. It keeps me awake, focused, and motivated through the day without making me bounce off the walls or out of my seat.

Just wanted to say Rage is the shit in and out of the gym!

-Ace

The Iron Gumby
04-23-11, 11:54 pm
Good to know!

deanna7272
04-24-11, 2:26 am
Bodey does the same thing and it drives me crazy...lol We both got our Rage at the Cage and I have my in my gym bag and I use it before I train only... His was on the kitchen counter and now it's empty... I HOPE he doesn't think he's thieving mine...lol

Stone_Ghost
04-24-11, 9:25 am
Not a bad idea to use Rage as opposed to Coffee/Energy drinks. They give ya the quick energy but they give ya that quick crash as well.

D, just tell him to hit up fitnessone.com, they got rage on sale, I just got 2 more.

deanna7272
04-25-11, 10:53 pm
Not a bad idea to use Rage as opposed to Coffee/Energy drinks. They give ya the quick energy but they give ya that quick crash as well.

D, just tell him to hit up fitnessone.com, they got rage on sale, I just got 2 more.

I'm going to need more also... I'm going there now, I need a few things (ordered $90 worth this afternoon, wish I would have seen this earlier...lol)

Stone_Ghost
04-26-11, 12:01 pm
Im always lookin for a deal. Everything i order comes from the US anyways, except protein and fitnessone is by far the best site for me.

ToSo
04-26-11, 12:20 pm
Just wanted to say Rage is the shit in and out of the gym!

-Ace

Agreed! I use it to help me study for my exams, I'll definitely be using it next week for finals!

Big Byrd
04-26-11, 12:48 pm
Agreed! I use it to help me study for my exams, I'll definitely be using it next week for finals!

ditto, was wishin i has some left right now!