PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding a game of concepts

BarbellManiac
04-27-11, 3:12 pm
Life... Begins when your born. Ends when you die, in between you leave stuff behind. Goals and Expectations must be reached within this time period. Some say to live life to the fullest and have fun, but define the word "fun". Waking up 4 am in the morning, joints aching, thinking about your "goals". Getting under a bar, squatting until your numb, and thinking again, Have I met my goals for the day? Not yet! 1 more set will do the job. Once your done you think that's fun, it's fun to eat enormous amounts of food, fun to kill yourself under the bar, fun to live a life in which you're the moderator.

Pain is one's feeling of discomfort, it tells me I'm alive, it tells me I'm someone in this world. We are who we are, we live life in pain, we are the worst critics on the planet, but what matters is we do what we like to do. Bodybuilding isn't just about building the body, it builds your mind, it gives you the mentality that hard work is the result of dedication and sacrifices that you have to make in your life. In reality no matter how brilliant you are, you won't achieve shit in life without hard work.

You hear people talking about sacrificing their fun time for family time, you call that sacrifice? Wake up buddy, look around you, look at those people who have to sacrifice 24/7 in order to achieve their goals, whether it's getting a triple Major from an IV league school, or getting as big as possible.

Bodybuilding taught me the true basics of life, it taught me that no matter how hard life can get, consistency is the key to the door of success. The whole journey takes you, your whole life to achieve, after that what happens? Nothing you die and that's it. What one gains out of that is the satisfaction of knowing that they consistently chased after their dream whether or not they succeeded. They did their best day on a daily basis, they lived their life the way they wanted to live.

Bodybuilding in conclusion taught me the meaning of life, Live for yourself and chase your dreams. Pain, Dedication, Sacrifice, all go hand in hand to become the key to success. You apply these concepts in any part of your life and your bound to reach the path of success.

Back To Basics
04-27-11, 7:32 pm
Life... Begins when your born. Ends when you die, in between you leave stuff behind. Goals and Expectations must be reached within this time period. Some say to live life to the fullest and have fun, but define the word "fun". Waking up 4 am in the morning, joints aching, thinking about your "goals". Getting under a bar, squatting until your numb, and thinking again, Have I met my goals for the day? Not yet! 1 more set will do the job. Once your done you think that's fun, it's fun to eat enormous amounts of food, fun to kill yourself under the bar, fun to live a life in which you're the moderator.

Pain is one's feeling of discomfort, it tells me I'm alive, it tells me I'm someone in this world. We are who we are, we live life in pain, we are the worst critics on the planet, but what matters is we do what we like to do. Bodybuilding isn't just about building the body, it builds your mind, it gives you the mentality that hard work is the result of dedication and sacrifices that you have to make in your life. In reality no matter how brilliant you are, you won't achieve shit in life without hard work.

You hear people talking about sacrificing their fun time for family time, you call that sacrifice? Wake up buddy, look around you, look at those people who have to sacrifice 24/7 in order to achieve their goals, whether it's getting a triple Major from an IV league school, or getting as big as possible.

Bodybuilding taught me the true basics of life, it taught me that no matter how hard life can get, consistency is the key to the door of success. The whole journey takes you, your whole life to achieve, after that what happens? Nothing you die and that's it. What one gains out of that is the satisfaction of knowing that they consistently chased after their dream whether or not they succeeded. They did their best day on a daily basis, they lived their life the way they wanted to live.

Bodybuilding in conclusion taught me the meaning of life, Live for yourself and chase your dreams. Pain, Dedication, Sacrifice, all go hand in hand to become the key to success. You apply these concepts in any part of your life and your bound to reach the path of success.

Awesome right up man.

B.S.
04-27-11, 8:05 pm
i love the paini truly enjoy what im working for i love seeing the changes ive made it brings a sense of acomplishment to my life, taught me how to work hard for other things in life. this thing we do and the way we live our lives most people cant stomach. some of us are powerlifters or bodybuilders or just in the game to better their self or pull ass i dont give a fuck why your here as long as your working for it day in and day out i respect you.