PDA

View Full Version : THE EXTRAS on Animalpak.com

Universal Rep
04-28-11, 9:39 am
Not sure if anyone noticed, but there's a new featured page on Animalpak.com and ya can access it as a link on the bottom of every page...

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=547

I hear it will be updated fairly regularly with new goodies. For example, check out the 2011 Wrath and Ox calendars available for free download.

If ya have any ideas for Corporate to add new kinds of extras, post 'em up here. Enjoy fellas.

Bruiser
04-28-11, 9:44 am
Thanks man. I just downloaded ALL OF IT! I wish you guys would sell printed copies of these. Maybe combine all the PDFs and manuals into one book? I lost my printed AOM, and I'm dying for a new one!!! PLEASE!!!!

ProteinJunkie
04-28-11, 9:58 am
kOOL!

C.Coronato
04-28-11, 10:01 am
Im rockin the Evan calender as my wallpaper now. Looks great!

Bruiser
04-28-11, 10:08 am
I just talked to a buddy who has a large format printer and he's going to print off the Evan calandar for me to hang in the new gym/garage next week! It'll be 13" tall and about 18 - 20" wide.

Universal Rep
04-28-11, 10:19 am
I just talked to a buddy who has a large format printer and he's going to print off the Evan calandar for me to hang in the new gym/garage next week! It'll be 13" tall and about 18 - 20" wide.

Nice.

If ya have any other ideas for wallpapers, or anythin' else, say so. Maybe a photo gallery with exclusive shots that are downloadable?

Universal Rep
04-28-11, 10:21 am

Nice.

If ya have any other ideas for wallpapers, or anythin' else, say so. Maybe a photo gallery with exclusive shots that are downloadable? The Animal ads like "Never Settle"? Exclusive Animal posters? Rage stuff? Animal product brochures? What?

Bruiser
04-28-11, 10:39 am
Nice.

If ya have any other ideas for wallpapers, or anythin' else, say so. Maybe a photo gallery with exclusive shots that are downloadable? The Animal ads like "Never Settle"? Exclusive Animal posters? Rage stuff? Animal product brochures? What?

Pretty much everything you named. The gallery would be sweet. The ads, posters and "comics" would be cool in a PDF format so we could print them off. I always wished there was a printed or PDF version of "Diary of a Madman" (I know it would have to be constantly updated though. Maybe a monthly updated PDF?). How about inviting one FORVM member a month to join the roundtable? We definately could use more Rage stuff; brochures, posters, postcards, etc as PDFs. I would love access to brochures. They would come in handy when telling people about your great products. I talk to at least one or two people a every day who I try to talk into trying the Animal line and other Universal products (especially Uni-Liver). I'll jot more ideas down as they come to me. Feel free to PM about this as well. Thanks

naturalguy
04-28-11, 11:12 am
Moar wallpapers

rev8ball
04-28-11, 11:15 am
Sweet.....

Universal Rep
04-28-11, 11:17 am
Pretty much everything you named. The gallery would be sweet. The ads, posters and "comics" would be cool in a PDF format so we could print them off. I always wished there was a printed or PDF version of "Diary of a Madman" (I know it would have to be constantly updated though. Maybe a monthly updated PDF?). How about inviting one FORVM member a month to join the roundtable? We definately could use more Rage stuff; brochures, posters, postcards, etc as PDFs. I would love access to brochures. They would come in handy when telling people about your great products. I talk to at least one or two people a every day who I try to talk into trying the Animal line and other Universal products (especially Uni-Liver). I'll jot more ideas down as they come to me. Feel free to PM about this as well. Thanks

Some great stuff here. For Roundtable, talk to G. That's a good point about the product brochures. I'll talk to Corporate and make sure they get included. I was once heard talk about an Animal "underground" newsletter. Don't think anything happened to that, but if that ever were done, it could be emailed out every month and include things like G's Diary, along with Machine's Life and other goodies.

BarbellManiac
04-28-11, 12:25 pm
Let's see I'm printing the Wrath and Evan Calendar, and all of Rage wallpapers. Hopefully I have enough ink :)

Bruiser
04-28-11, 12:56 pm
Some great stuff here. For Roundtable, talk to G. That's a good point about the product brochures. I'll talk to Corporate and make sure they get included. I was once heard talk about an Animal "underground" newsletter. Don't think anything happened to that, but if that ever were done, it could be emailed out every month and include things like G's Diary, along with Machine's Life and other goodies.

I'll definately talk to G about the roundtable. I love the idea of an Animal "Underground" Newsletter. Let me know if you need help getting that started or ideas for it. I'd love to include my "Bruiser's Daily Tips" in it! Let me know what happens with that and the brochures. Thanks bro

Aggression
04-28-11, 1:10 pm
I'd like to see some wallpapers of empty gyms. Just a single shot of an area of a gym where no one is.. Picture the gym where the Wrath videos were made, but just a single shot of the desolate, uninhibited space.

Phil800101
04-28-11, 2:36 pm
Awesome!

Madcat
04-28-11, 2:39 pm
Score, thats sweet! Wish I was allowed to change wallpapers here. Well everyone does but me.

Back To Basics
04-28-11, 6:34 pm
I was checking these out the other day, and I was thinking about making a thread to show people because I certainly didn't know this existed.. I think it is awesome and the wallpapers are sick, and theres been like 6 new things uploaded already since the other day.

zubda345
04-29-11, 1:50 pm
I saw the extra link the day when it came to existence lol.... I want a print of Wrath's calender but I can't find a printing studio...

Mr. Dead
04-29-11, 2:31 pm
Very Nice...!!!

ProteinJunkie
04-29-11, 5:20 pm
I'd like to see some wallpapers of empty gyms. Just a single shot of an area of a gym where no one is.. Picture the gym where the Wrath videos were made, but just a single shot of the desolate, uninhibited space.

I like this.

I’ll add: I think it’d be cool to see pics of ‘1st person’ vantage points. What it looks like under the bench press or looking down the bar just before going under it for squats, etc. I dunno – kinda’ like the first person shooter idea but for a gym rat who knows what the angles look like and what it means to be there in that single moment.

Sprint
04-30-11, 6:07 pm
Sweet!

Thanks for the heads up U-Rep, something I'll be checking on the regular.

smoothballer
05-02-11, 9:21 am
Awesome!

Bob
05-02-11, 9:36 am
what a great resource. got my new rage wallpaper in the background of my comp now

Sprint
05-11-11, 1:16 pm
On the Animal gym wallpaper download, does anybody know what it says in full on the wall behind the hack squat??

Universal Rep
05-12-11, 11:23 am

I like this.

I’ll add: I think it’d be cool to see pics of ‘1st person’ vantage points. What it looks like under the bench press or looking down the bar just before going under it for squats, etc. I dunno – kinda’ like the first person shooter idea but for a gym rat who knows what the angles look like and what it means to be there in that single moment.

I think ur wish has been granted.

Mr. Dead
05-12-11, 11:26 am

Niiiice...!!!

Universal Rep
05-12-11, 11:28 am
On the Animal gym wallpaper download, does anybody know what it says in full on the wall behind the hack squat??

"Attention put all weights back in sequence."

That's my guess. Am I right? Do I win a prize?

Mr. Dead
05-12-11, 11:32 am

Yes... You get to answer all of my PM's, while I'm gone... *LOL*

Aggression
05-12-11, 11:53 am

Just set it as my desktop background. Awesome. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Sprint
05-12-11, 12:02 pm

That's what it looks like to me. Dead's got your prize covered.

Universal Rep
05-12-11, 12:03 pm
That's what it looks like to me. Dead's got your prize covered.

*groan*

Razor
05-12-11, 12:16 pm
I love goodies.

Razor
05-12-11, 12:18 pm
The empty gym request was stellar Aggs. Fuck yeah bro.

ProteinJunkie
05-12-11, 8:49 pm

Nice. Keep 'em comin'...

mritter3
05-12-11, 10:33 pm
some great stuff under that section....looking forward to seeing what else is brought under there....got the wrath calender on mine....sick forearms!

Universal Rep
05-16-11, 2:45 pm
Tons of new content added... All the classic, Journey & Breach ads among other things.

the extras (http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=547)

smoothballer
05-16-11, 3:23 pm
Tons of new content added... All the classic, Journey & Breach ads among other things.

Awesome!

willah
05-16-11, 10:34 pm
This is awesome - so glad to have those classic ads made available.

Jay
05-17-11, 3:53 am
Very cool. I never saw this page before.

Bruiser
05-17-11, 12:48 pm

Thanks Rep. Damn, it's almost everything that I mentioned. I guess I should have mentioned free posters and banners for Bruiser! lol

Universal Rep
05-17-11, 12:57 pm
Thanks Rep. Damn, it's almost everything that I mentioned. I guess I should have mentioned free posters and banners for Bruiser! lol

Free.... posters???

Razor
05-17-11, 1:08 pm
Free.... posters???

Speaking of.....were there ever any talks if making larger sized posters of the can labels? I would definitely pick up Pak, Test and Nitro. I think they would make a killing in the store.

Appollonian
05-17-11, 1:27 pm
Speaking of.....were there ever any talks if making larger sized posters of the can labels? I would definitely pick up Pak, Test and Nitro. I think they would make a killing in the store.

I would spring for this. Honestly I'd spring for the stickers that came with the iconic cans when they first hit the market. I only got one yellow Pak sticker, and the rest were red. I'm not complaining, but I did strip it off and slap it on my workout journal that is now two journals old, so it never sees the gym anymore so I no one can ask me anymore questions about it; at least I have three t-shirts so that works out...

And I downloaded every file as a PDF to my phone so I have some travel reading.

Universal Rep
05-17-11, 1:35 pm

Posters that are labels of the cans? In other words, the Iconic style?

Razor
05-17-11, 1:38 pm
Posters that are labels of the cans? In other words, the Iconic style?

Yep! You got it.

Universal Rep
05-17-11, 1:40 pm
Yep! You got it.

With all the product info and such? Or just the Icon portion?

Razor
05-17-11, 1:44 pm
With all the product info and such? Or just the Icon portion?

Just the icon portion.

Bruiser
05-17-11, 3:56 pm
Free.... posters???

lol I've actually asked a buddy to print off a few of these on his large format printer, including the Pak Label. I can't wait to see how they turn out. And best of all... free. Now I just gotta pick up a banner.

Universal Rep
05-17-11, 4:12 pm
Just the icon portion.

Hmm. Lemme see what I can do...

Razor
05-17-11, 4:19 pm
Hmm. Lemme see what I can do...

Whoa.......Thanks Rep!

Universal Rep
05-17-11, 5:14 pm
Whoa.......Thanks Rep!

I will see if I have any pull with Corporate's marketing department...

Razor
05-17-11, 5:21 pm
I will see if I have any pull with Corporate's marketing department...

haha Awesome shit! Thanks Rep!

Universal Rep
05-26-11, 10:48 am
Just the icon portion.

Here is the Animal Pak Icon... http://www.animalpak.com/Rage/Extras/icons/AnimalPakIcon.jpg

All the other product Icons are now available in "the extras" (http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=547)section at Animalpak.com, under Icons.

SuperFlexSteve
05-26-11, 10:52 am
Here is the Animal Pak Icon... http://www.animalpak.com/Rage/Extras/icons/AnimalPakIcon.jpg

All the other product Icons are now available in "the extras" (http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=547)section at Animalpak.com, under Icons.

Nice!

Razor
05-26-11, 10:56 am

You da man!

Universal Rep
05-26-11, 11:51 am
You da man!

That's my job. Will talk to 'em about a few more extras they could add...

Beowulf
05-26-11, 1:18 pm
That's my job. Will talk to 'em about a few more extras they could add...

How about just the plain A logo, high res?

Appollonian
05-26-11, 1:31 pm

Nice... now I have can create a new cover for my current training log!

Bruiser
05-26-11, 2:02 pm
Thanks Rep. I just gotta buy my buddy a new ink cartridge for his large format printer and he said he'll print off as many posters as I want!!

Razor
05-26-11, 2:08 pm
How about just the plain A logo, high res?

Hmmm a must-have for sure....nice Beowulf.

Thunder Chicken
06-13-11, 12:26 am
thanks i just got all of it lol

Universal Rep
07-29-11, 4:18 pm
thanks i just got all of it lol

How long did it take?

With great power comes great responsibility, haha.

Thunder Chicken
07-29-11, 11:16 pm
How long did it take?

With great power comes great responsibility, haha.

a pretty long time lol (they are on screen saver now) lol

Universal Rep
08-08-11, 11:28 am
The EXTRAS has been updated...

Sprint
10-10-11, 5:38 pm
Been a bit quiet in here recently

FITGYM
10-10-11, 9:39 pm
I just saw this thread. this is good stuff. I will spread the word

AJP1
01-08-12, 8:08 pm
This is awsome... Think Im going to reset my computer wall paper after all.

JasonG
01-08-12, 10:48 pm
Hmm missed the updates somehow. Downloaded the iconic pics. Forgot who suggested it, but awesome idea!

Razor
01-09-12, 5:16 pm
A complete treasure chest of goodies. Unreal how extensive it's gotten. Here's to more awesomeness in 2012.

Universal Rep
02-06-12, 10:08 am
Love this one.. http://www.animalpak.com/Rage/Extras/ads/current/NeverBackDown.jpg

Razor
02-06-12, 10:20 am
Love this one.. http://www.animalpak.com/Rage/Extras/ads/current/NeverBackDown.jpg

This one flew under the radar i believe. I never saw an announcement or read any thread on it. Excellent piece.

Universal Rep
02-06-12, 10:22 am
This one flew under the radar i believe. I never saw an announcement or read any thread on it. Excellent piece.

It was in all the mags for a while... The latest Animal ad featured Ox I believe...

Razor
02-06-12, 10:28 am
It was in all the mags for a while... The latest Animal ad featured Ox I believe...

Can we get a wallpaper in the same format of this? Please?

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=578

Mr. Dead
02-06-12, 11:41 am

Kind of like this one...???
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37767-quot-Press-On-quot&highlight=

Mr. Dead
02-06-12, 11:47 am

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?26381-The-BREACH&p=1127702&viewfull=1#post1127702

Razor
06-29-12, 11:44 am
So here i am at work with my LE Animal Iconic Red shirt on with Ox in the logo and i realized we don't have a wallpaper for this Iconic and the Yellow Wrath one. Can we possibly get those?

Razor
07-31-12, 9:01 pm
So here i am at work with my LE Animal Iconic Red shirt on with Ox in the logo and i realized we don't have a wallpaper for this Iconic and the Yellow Wrath one. Can we possibly get those?

Anyone? haha

Razor
12-20-12, 3:51 pm
Is it possible to get the image of "all in" on facebook up in the extras session for our wallpapers? That would rule