PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Steroids, With No Disrespect . .

EatTrainSleepRepeat
05-02-11, 4:45 am
Whats Up Guys, Ive Been Looking For A Thread Such As The One I Am Currently Writing. Now I Dont Know If It Wants To Be Avoided Or Its Just So Common That It Is Of No Relevance Or Needs To Be Addressed. I Was Just Curious As To What You Guys Think, Both Natural And Aided Competetive And Un-Competetive Bodybuilders And Powerlifters, So Whats Your Views On Anabolic Steroids ? Im Well Aware That This Physical Aid Can Be The Difference And Help Give That Edge To Any Athlete. And With No Disrespect To Any Of You Animals, Shit, Just Another One Of Those Things Right ? Would It Be Recommended ? Should It Be Avoided ? Theres So Much Hype About It, Im Just Another Curious Natural. Someone Had To Ask, And Who Else But Animal Right ? . . .

MRmichael.hooker
05-02-11, 5:10 am
There is no drug talk on the FORVM

EatTrainSleepRepeat
05-02-11, 5:14 am
There is no drug talk on the FORVM
I Apologise, I Checked Out The 12 Rules Before Posting But They Wont Seem To Show Up, Sorry Guys

Back To Basics
05-02-11, 5:42 am
I Apologise, I Checked Out The 12 Rules Before Posting But They Wont Seem To Show Up, Sorry Guys

Don't sweat it bro, the choice is yours and the internet is vast.

spartan300
05-02-11, 6:23 am
No good can become of there use!

MRmichael.hooker
05-02-11, 6:53 am
No good can become of there use!

Before this comment starts a debate/ arguement in a drug-free forvm, i'd say just drop the conversation. Whether you agree or disagree with their use, there is suppose to be no drug talk and either side will open up for debate.

Back To Basics
05-02-11, 7:07 am
Before this comment starts a debate/ arguement in a drug-free forvm, i'd say just drop the conversation. Whether you agree or disagree with their use, there is suppose to be no drug talk and either side will open up for debate.

I agree, un-officially lock this thread.

ghost
05-02-11, 7:32 am
must not have read the rules clearly enough.. it is quite simply laid out in number 8.

8) Off Topics & Off Limits...
We all come from different backgrounds. From all walks of life… Race, creed, color, nationality, economic background. What brings us together is our love of the lifestyle and the fact that we all have committed our lives, in varying degrees, to the call of iron. This is a place to unify, to come together, to learn and to grow as a community. There are divisive issues in this world, no doubt about that, and many of us have very strong opinions. But those opinions have no place here and very little relevance. We here at Animalpak.com believe that it is good to feel strongly about these type of issues... However, matters of religion, politics, discussions about sex or lifestyles, and talk of drugs are officially off limits.