PDA

View Full Version : One road, one destiny

AllSymetry77
05-02-11, 8:30 am
I Stan here today, With a goal of achieving perfection in eight weeks. This will take true dedication, commitment, and some tasteless ass food, so I'm here, follow if you'd like.

AllSymetry77
05-02-11, 8:34 am
I hear the shot of a gun, not a violent shot, the shot that starts this journey, as I sit here and choke down these oats, it's only the beginning, this is bowl one out of fifty six. Perfection will drive me

AllSymetry77
05-03-11, 7:38 am
DOMS (dalyed onset muscle soreness) - when you wake up on a Tuesday morning and you have to roll out of bed because you absolutely tortured your chest the morning before. What does a true animal do about this? They don't fret it, they get up at struggle to cook there oats, and struggle even more to scrub their hair in preparation to only do the same thing to a different muscle today!

AllSymetry77
05-04-11, 4:52 am
I thought I'd drop in to share my meal plan

Meal one:
9whites
Cup oats
Meal two:
125g chicken breast
Cup rice
Meal thee:
125g chicken breast
1/2 cup rice
Meal four:
125g chicken breast/2cans tuna
Cup broccoli
Meal five:
9 whites
Notes:
Chicken=boneless skinless, weighed after cooking, seasoned with garlic powder
Oats=old fashion, measured pre cooking, seasoned with ground cinnamon
Rice=brown, measured pre cooking
Tuna=2 for 1 special chuck light

AllSymetry77
05-04-11, 11:59 am
when it comes to training, to get the best results ive notice i have to give my absolut all every workout. i train instictively but this is an outline of my split
monday-chest/lite tris
tuesday-back/lite bis
wednesday-Quads/hams/calves
thursday-delts/traps
friday-bis/tris
saturday-active rest/abs
sunday-active rest

cardio is performed after every workout and then once again in the afternoon...

C.Coronato
05-04-11, 1:19 pm
Looks like a good start my man. Are you dieting for a show? Whats in 8 weeks?

AllSymetry77
05-04-11, 5:00 pm
Weight on Monday was 228 bf 13%, eight weeks from now loosing an average of 3lbs a week (1st week will be dramatic) will bring me to 200-205 bf 5-6%, just in time for summer festivities. Im saving the shows for when I am a lil bit older and well into my career. Lifting weights and manipulating my body yearly is a hobby to me and doin a show will put more on my shoulders then what I want at this point of my life.

AllSymetry77
05-05-11, 1:35 pm
It's still week one so my mindset is on track and havent had a lot to talk about so I'll fill the empty space with my supps.
Am-multi/chromium/omegas (with meal one)
Pre-workout-BCAA's black cofee
Intra-liquid aminos
Postworkout-whey protein isolate/dextrose
Pm-multi/omegas/fiber (with meal 5 or 6)

AllSymetry77
05-06-11, 11:14 am
As I sit here in this shower room at my gym, I charish every minute of it. What do I like most about this time? Is it the protein shake that is the only thing with any good flavor that I've had in over a week, or is it knowing that as long as I keep that door locked there is not a damn thing any one can do to break this peace, I have just finished one the most brutal arm workouts of my life, nothing really Out of the ordinary just killed it, and I currently want nothing to do with the outside world. I've got 40 minutes before I have to walk out there and start training these people that have no ambition to better themselves other then pays to whoop their ass every other day, and beleve me I am not going to walk out of this shower room until that damn clock reads 1155!

AllSymetry77
05-08-11, 10:28 am
yoooo!

i just smashed through some an absolute brutal chest workout!
flat bench 6x15,12,10,10,8,8
incline bench 4x12,12,10,8
flat flyes 4x12
super setted with hammer presses 4xfailure
incline flyes 4x12
yes the chest was cashed at this point but was i done? nope!
cable crossovers 1 set of 15 with four drop sets to failure
100 push ups
finished this lovely mothers day workout with
hanging leg raises 3x25
cable twists 3x25 (each side)
"abdominal domination" - 4 sets, everything to failure, lying leg raises, crunches, oblique crunches

done yet? nope still havent broke a sweat so i hit the tread mill, steady walk for five minutes, jog for five minutes, faster jog for five minutes, sprint for 2.5 minutes, jog for 2.5 minutes, then walk for ten minutes.

killin it!

for a quick nutrition note, ive done some research and found that meal timing plays no definate roll in this game, so the stress of eating is now gone, plan from today on.
2 tablespoons aminos will be in my water jug each time i fill it up
once i get home i will eat all of my food for the day in a 5 hour span, while i catch up on some sports center and shit