PDA

View Full Version : The Journey to My First Show

Pages : [1] 2

Enforcer
05-02-11, 11:22 am
Its about fuckin time I know. Its been a long time coming thats for sure. For all of you out there that know me or have talked to me in the past, then you know I devote so much of my life to the iron game. So its about that time I throw my hat in the ring and see where I stack up. The show I am doing is called the Muscle Beach ran by Jason Arntz. It will be August 6th, so today puts me 14 weeks out. I train at Worlds Gym in Dunellen, NJ and the owner of the gym, Chris, well be doing my show prep. I already started training with him and getting a diet going 3 weeks ago, but I wanted to wait until now to kick this shit off. Now am I doing this with the hopes of one day becoming an IFBB Pro someday, No, but I love to fuckin train, love the sport, and am a natural competitor in life. I work a demanding job, 12 hour shifts, both day and night, so this shit wont be easy, but I'm gonna put my fuckin head down and steam roll right on through. I do have my other Journey on here, Get Huge or Die, Im gonna keep that open, just to keep it running and only put up my workouts in there. But all of my weekly thoughts, diet, and all else will be posted in here. Anything you wanna know or ask, feel free to hit me up here. If all goes well and I place well in this show, then there is the NJ Open Show two weeks later which I may also consider competing in as well, but one step at a time. So for now it begins.....

Enforcer
05-02-11, 11:25 am
My Current Routine is as follows:

Monday: Back and Calves
Tuesday: Chest and Abs
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Shoulders and Calves
Saturday: Arms and Abs
Sunday: Off

Cardio: Right now I am hitting cardio 3 days a week for 25 min. a session. I have an elliptical at my house, so I do that for now at a moderate pace.

Enforcer
05-02-11, 11:30 am
Current Weight is 247 (yea I know fuckin a month ago I was 265), I guess cardio and these fuckin intense ass training session with my trainer will do that to you (especially with doing no cardio all winter..lol)

Diet:
Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 1 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2: 8 egg whites, 7 ounces of sweet potato
Meal 3: 12 ounces of steak, 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice, 1 cup of green beans (unsalted)
Meal 4: 12 ounces of chicken, 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice, 1 cup of green beans (unsalted)
Meal 5: 3 scoops of Sportpharma Just Whey (soon to be Ultra Iso Whey), 4 ounces of sweet potato
Meal 6: 12 ounes of chicken, 3/4 cup uncooked white rice

I know my carbs are still high at this point, but with the way I have been training lately, I am still getting leaner in the process. Every week, it seems that I come in a lil lighter, leaner, and harder.

smoothballer
05-02-11, 11:32 am
Awesome! Definitely subbed for this one!

Enforcer
05-02-11, 11:34 am
Are as follows:

Animal Pak: 1 pack with Meal 1
Animal Omega: 1 pack with Meal 2
Animal Nitro: 1 pack upon awakening, 1 pack postworkout
Animal Flex: 1 pack with Meal 6
Animal Stak: 1 pack 30 min. prior to training
Animal Rage: 1 serving 20 min. prior to training
GH Max: 6 tabs before bed
EAA Stack: 1 serving intra workout, 1 serving with my postworkout meal
EAA Nitro: 1.5 scoops postworkout
Universal Glutamine: 5 grams added to all of my shakes, 10 grams added to my PWO shake
Universal Ultra Iso Whey (tropical): 1 scoop with Meal 1 and 2
Sportpharma Just Whey: 3 scoops as Meal 5

Enforcer
05-02-11, 11:35 am
9:30 AM- my basement

25 minutes on the elliptical

FitPrincess122
05-02-11, 11:45 am
wishing u nothing but the best.... 14 weeks ain't nothing ;-)

Enforcer
05-02-11, 11:49 am
Awesome! Definitely subbed for this one!

Nice bro, I wil take all of the support I can get

wishing u nothing but the best.... 14 weeks ain't nothing ;-)

Thank you, I greatly appreciate it. And yea 14 weeks...no problem...lol

Big D
05-02-11, 11:59 am
good luck bro!

C.Coronato
05-02-11, 12:35 pm
Boom. Time to rock, yea buddy!!

Big C
05-02-11, 12:39 pm
Yeah brotha get some! This is gonna be exciting.

Phil800101
05-02-11, 12:51 pm
You know I'm down for this...bring it!

Enforcer
05-02-11, 12:52 pm
good luck bro!

Thanx big homie

Boom. Time to rock, yea buddy!!

You know it bro, the wheels are in motion

Yeah brotha get some! This is gonna be exciting.

Its gonna be one hell of a ride thats for sure

G Diesel
05-02-11, 2:52 pm
One of the sickest journeys I can imagine... Eagerly looking forward to following the madness.

Kill it bro.

Peace, G

mdobro723
05-02-11, 3:46 pm
Best of luck to you and much respect brotha looking forward to yor journey deff along for the ride on this one.

Sprint
05-02-11, 4:29 pm
Subbed in for this.

Polk17
05-02-11, 5:07 pm
I love to see guys with crazy work ethic and determination... Make it happen... Good luck big guy...

deanna7272
05-02-11, 10:16 pm
In for the long haul... Can't wait to see the end product!!!

Enforcer
05-03-11, 9:52 am
You know I'm down for this...bring it!

Thanx bro, you know I always greatly appreciate the support

One of the sickest journeys I can imagine... Eagerly looking forward to following the madness.

Kill it bro.

Peace, G

Thanx cousin, just knowing that I have you in my corner, means more than enough to me

Best of luck to you and much respect brotha looking forward to yor journey deff along for the ride on this one.

Thanx bro, its def. gonna be one hell of a trip

Subbed in for this.

Good shit bro, the more the merrier

Enforcer
05-03-11, 9:53 am
I love to see guys with crazy work ethic and determination... Make it happen... Good luck big guy...

Thanx bro. Def. gonna do my best to represent the Animal family to the fullest

In for the long haul... Can't wait to see the end product!!!

Me too D, I am extremely excited to get up there on stage and see the end results of all of the hard work

Enforcer
05-03-11, 9:57 am
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with my brother

1 serving Animal Rage pre
1 serving EAA Stack intra

Back:
Chins: 3 x 20-15
Pulldowns: 3 x 10-15, dropset x 10
Bent Over BB Rows (really focusing on keeping my chest down): 225 x 10, 275 x 10, 315 x 10, 405 x 10 (chest wasnt down for every rep, but fuck it), dropset 225 x 15
One Arm DB Rows: 3 sets of the 160's x 10,10,20
Narrow Grip Pulldowns: 2 x 10, double dropset x 10,10
DB Pullovers: 2 x 10
Stretched

Calves:
Seated Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 4 x 15, triple dropset x 15,15,15
Donkey Calf Raises: 4 x 15, dropset x 20

1 pack of Nitro and 1.5 scoops EAA Nitro/10 grams Universal Glutamine postworkout

1 serving of EAA Stack and 1 pack of Animal Flex with my postworkout meal

Enforcer
05-03-11, 10:05 am
On my off days, I do eat a few less carbs then on my training days. I cut out the white rice that I would normally have postworkout and just have 12 ounces of chicken with 1 cup of green beans. I am also still allowed to have one cheat meal every seven days as of right now, but it still needs to be a clean cheast i.e. a burger or something along those lines. Right now its every Sunday that I have a cheat meal, and I aim for it to be my third meal this way I can still hit a cardio session after. Then also I do work night shifts which can fuck up my eating schedule due to the fact I have to train earlier in the day at 2:30. So on days I work nights my meals look like this:

Meal 1 (1:30 PM): 8 egg whites, 7 ounces of sweet potato
Train 2:30
Meal 3 (4:30 PM): 12 ounces of chicken, 3/4 cup uncooked white rice, 1 cup of green beans (unsalted)
Meal 4 (7:00 PM): 12 ounces of steak, 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice, 1 cup of green beans (unsalted)
Meal 5 (9:00 PM): 3 scoops of Sportpharma Just Whey (soon to be Ultra Iso Whey), 4 ounces of sweet potato
Meal 6 (11:30 PM): 12 ounces of chicken, 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice
Meal 7 (2:00 AM): 3 scoops of Ultra Iso Whey
Meal 8 (5:00 AM): 8 egg whites

Now I do get an extra meal in which is a shake, but I need to in order to keep my body in a constant state of growth

FitPrincess122
05-03-11, 10:26 am
INCREDIBLE. Huge props to your focus and ability to balance ur ridiculous schedule... Super excited to see the final product! Helluva workout too. =)

Aggression
05-03-11, 10:28 am
9:30 AM- my basement

You have no idea how great it is to have the ability to do cardio in your own home. It makes the sessions so much easier to do. When you get to 60min sessions, the last thing you want to do is wake up ass-fuck early and drive to the gym JUST to do cardio.

One of the first things I'm doing is buying a treadmill for my garage when I move in.

Best of luck to you, E.

Enforcer
05-03-11, 10:33 am
INCREDIBLE. Huge props to your focus and ability to balance ur ridiculous schedule... Super excited to see the final product! Helluva workout too. =)

Thanx sweets. You do what you gotta do and not complain about it, thats what it all comes down to.

You have no idea how great it is to have the ability to do cardio in your own home. It makes the sessions so much easier to do. When you get to 60min sessions, the last thing you want to do is wake up ass-fuck early and drive to the gym JUST to do cardio.

One of the first things I'm doing is buying a treadmill for my garage when I move in.

Best of luck to you, E.

I couldnt agree more bro, it is huge to have a piece of cardio equipment in ur house, especially in this day in age where we are always on the go with things to do and time is always a factor. Cant wait to check out your new casa bro, wishing you all the best with it.

Big D
05-03-11, 10:35 am
On my off days, I do eat a few less carbs then on my training days. I cut out the white rice that I would normally have postworkout and just have 12 ounces of chicken with 1 cup of green beans. I am also still allowed to have one cheat meal every seven days as of right now, but it still needs to be a clean cheast i.e. a burger or something along those lines. Right now its every Sunday that I have a cheat meal, and I aim for it to be my third meal this way I can still hit a cardio session after. Then also I do work night shifts which can fuck up my eating schedule due to the fact I have to train earlier in the day at 2:30. So on days I work nights my meals look like this:

Meal 3 (4:30 PM): 12 ounces of chicken, 3/4 cup uncooked white rice, 1 cup of green beans (unsalted)
Meal 4 (7:00 PM): 12 ounces of steak, 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice, 1 cup of green beans (unsalted)
Meal 5 (9:00 PM): 3 scoops of Sportpharma Just Whey (soon to be Ultra Iso Whey), 4 ounces of sweet potato

Now I do get an extra meal in which is a shake, but I need to in order to keep my body in a constant state of growth

ill make sure if i get pulled over its after a workout so youre too lazy to get out of the car bahahaha best of luck to you brosef.. see ya saturday

FitPrincess122
05-03-11, 10:40 am
=) Couldn't have said it better... I like where ur heads at!

and totally agree with Agg that the cardio @ home is clutch when 60min sessions are in order.

Enforcer
05-03-11, 11:08 am
ill make sure if i get pulled over its after a workout so youre too lazy to get out of the car bahahaha best of luck to you brosef.. see ya saturday

LMAO, damn dont tell everyone my secrets bc they everyone around NJ is gonna be ridin dirty...lol. See you Saturday bro

mdobro723
05-03-11, 12:13 pm
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with my brother

Back:
Pulldowns: 3 x 10-15, dropset x 10
Bent Over BB Rows (really focusing on keeping my chest down): 225 x 10, 275 x 10, 315 x 10, 405 x 10 (chest wasnt down for every rep, but fuck it), dropset 225 x 15
One Arm DB Rows: 3 sets of the 160's x 10,10,20
Narrow Grip Pulldowns: 2 x 10, double dropset x 10,10
Stretched

Calves:
Seated Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 4 x 15, triple dropset x 15,15,15

1 pack of Nitro and 1.5 scoops EAA Nitro/10 grams Universal Glutamine postworkout

Now thats how you stay BIG while dieting down. Great variation in your workout and deff some big boy weights being throw around. Diet is on point too do you plan it out yourself or have someone helping you throughout the process. Either way much respect brotha n keep it up lookin forward to reading this thread daily

mdobro723
05-03-11, 12:16 pm
Btw on a side note would a supplement question i'd like your input on be better posted on this thread or your Enforcers stack thread?

Enforcer
05-03-11, 12:19 pm
Now thats how you stay BIG while dieting down. Great variation in your workout and deff some big boy weights being throw around. Diet is on point too do you plan it out yourself or have someone helping you throughout the process. Either way much respect brotha n keep it up lookin forward to reading this thread daily

Thanx bro and my trainer is the one doing my diet. He works with me and my schedule.

Btw on a side note would a supplement question i'd like your input on be better posted on this thread or your Enforcers stack thread?

Either or bro, I am always checkin the threads and keeping them updated so whever is fine.

Phil800101
05-03-11, 1:29 pm

Best of luck to you, E.

Thanx sweets. You do what you gotta do and not complain about it, thats what it all comes down to.

I couldnt agree more bro, it is huge to have a piece of cardio equipment in ur house, especially in this day in age where we are always on the go with things to do and time is always a factor. Cant wait to check out your new casa bro, wishing you all the best with it.

=) Couldn't have said it better... I like where ur heads at!

and totally agree with Agg that the cardio @ home is clutch when 60min sessions are in order.

Fuck yes. So much easier to roll out of bed and just get it done. On top of that it's nice to be able to watch whatever you want on TV or whatever, makes it go by so much faster.

mdobro723
05-03-11, 3:19 pm
Either or bro, I am always checkin the threads and keeping them updated so whever is fine.

Ok cool so my question was what is your opinion on using eaa nitro as a intra mix instead of pre or post. I'm going to be entering a mass phase after 12 weeks of dieting and want to use torrent post workout so i figured something like eaa nitro would help sustan energy with added carbs during the workout. i've used eaa nitro in the past for post n had solid results but i'm really in the mood to give torrent a go. any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.

mritter3
05-03-11, 8:52 pm
Awesome man...looking forward to this...tear this Shit up...14 weeks u got this!

Enforcer
05-05-11, 10:28 pm
Fuck yes. So much easier to roll out of bed and just get it done. On top of that it's nice to be able to watch whatever you want on TV or whatever, makes it go by so much faster.

Hell yea it is bro, I put on ESPN every time I do it and the time just flyes by

Ok cool so my question was what is your opinion on using eaa nitro as a intra mix instead of pre or post. I'm going to be entering a mass phase after 12 weeks of dieting and want to use torrent post workout so i figured something like eaa nitro would help sustan energy with added carbs during the workout. i've used eaa nitro in the past for post n had solid results but i'm really in the mood to give torrent a go. any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.

You could do EAA Nitro intra workout, I would just do 1/2-1 serving of it tho intra bc you dont want too many carbs while you train, just enough ti fuel your workout. If you want one of the Animal DVD's. cant remember which one, but thats what Frank McGrath does, he mixes it in with his gallon of wather half way thru his workout.

Awesome man...looking forward to this...tear this Shit up...14 weeks u got this!

Thanx bro, greatly appreciate all of the support I get on here, really helps add that extra motivation. 14 weeks to go, the journey has begun

Big C
05-05-11, 10:46 pm
I'm pumped for you brother. How many weeks out did you start the diet?

Keep doin your thing my man.

mdobro723
05-05-11, 10:56 pm
You could do EAA Nitro intra workout, I would just do 1/2-1 serving of it tho intra bc you dont want too many carbs while you train, just enough ti fuel your workout. If you want one of the Animal DVD's. cant remember which one, but thats what Frank McGrath does, he mixes it in with his gallon of wather half way thru his workout

Thanks man i really apprciate the input i'll have to keep that in mind. You headed to the abc on sat it would deff be motivating to see someone like yourself going balls to the wall towards your prep.

Enforcer
05-06-11, 10:59 am
I'm pumped for you brother. How many weeks out did you start the diet?

Keep doin your thing my man.

I started at 17 weeks out, just to get my body a lil more adjusted, this way when it comes closer I hopefully won have to do all this crazt ass shit to lean out at the last minute. So far, so good, so cant complain

Thanks man i really apprciate the input i'll have to keep that in mind. You headed to the abc on sat it would deff be motivating to see someone like yourself going balls to the wall towards your prep.

No doubt bro, always glad to help someone out or give them my best opinion on something. Yea got the ABC Saturday, cant wait, love going to them to see all of the old and even new faces throwing the iron around

Enforcer
05-06-11, 11:05 am
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with Chris

Chest:
Inline DB Flyes: 2 warmups
1st set: started with the 80's, dropset to the 65's, dropset to the 50's
2nd set: started with the 90's, dropset to the 65's, dropset to the 50's

Incline Cable Flyes:
2 sets: 70, dropset 50, dropset 40

Incline Smith Press:
1st set: 245, dropset 145, dropset 95
2nd set: 245, dropset 155, dropset 110

Seated Low Cable Crossover: 2 x 15
Seated Hammer Press: 2 sets x 10-12, dropset of 12 after each set

Stretched

Abs:
Sit Ups: 3 x 20
Supersetted:
Lying Incline In and Outs: 3 x 15
with
Lying Incline Straight Leg Raises: 3 x 15
Hanging Bent Leg Raises: 2 x 15

Enforcer
05-06-11, 11:07 am
6:30 PM- my basement

Enforcer
05-06-11, 11:11 am

Legs:
Warmup for 5 min on the bike
Leg Extensions: 2 warmups

Leg Press:
1st set: 1 x 15, dropset x 15, dropset x 12, dropset x 15
2nd set: 1 x 10, triple dropset x 10,10,10

Leg Extenions: 2 sets: strapped a 45 pound plate to the stack, dropset to the stack, dropset another 40 pounds
Single Leg BB Lunges: 3 x 15-12
Lying Leg Pres (feet close together and pressed with my heels to hit my hams): 3 x 20-15
Seated Hamstring Curls: 2 x 15, dropset of 15 after each set
BB SLDL's: 2 x 15

Rode the bike for 5 min. and stretched

shortstack
05-06-11, 11:14 am
Just saw this thread and can't wait to see how it all goes. You're a big MF Dude so you should look great by the time you step on stage. Getting ready for a show is a definite life changer that, I think, everyone should go through at least once.

Good luck brother, I'll keep watching.

Jeremy

FitPrincess122
05-06-11, 11:48 am

Legs:
Warmup for 5 min on the bike

Leg Press:
1st set: 1 x 15, dropset x 15, dropset x 12, dropset x 15
2nd set: 1 x 10, triple dropset x 10,10,10

Leg Extenions: 2 sets: strapped a 45 pound plate to the stack, dropset to the stack, dropset another 40 pounds
Single Leg BB Lunges: 3 x 15-12
Lying Leg Pres (feet close together and pressed with my heels to hit my hams): 3 x 20-15
Seated Hamstring Curls: 2 x 15, dropset of 15 after each set
BB SLDL's: 2 x 15

Rode the bike for 5 min. and stretched

ooooooooowwwww wwwweeeeeee.. love me some legs! don't over do urself with the 5 min on the bike... ;-) lol.

?: when ur pressin how do you position ur feet?

Enforcer
05-06-11, 12:12 pm
Just saw this thread and can't wait to see how it all goes. You're a big MF Dude so you should look great by the time you step on stage. Getting ready for a show is a definite life changer that, I think, everyone should go through at least once.

Good luck brother, I'll keep watching.

Jeremy

Thanx bro. Its gonna be a hell of a trip thats for sure. Cant wait to see the end results of it all. Thanx for all of the support bro

ooooooooowwwww wwwweeeeeee.. love me some legs! don't over do urself with the 5 min on the bike... ;-) lol.

?: when ur pressin how do you position ur feet?

Yea love doing legs too, but I seriously think my trainer knows I have never thrown up bc of a workout and he is trying to reach that goal with me...lol. That 5 min is just to work all of the lactic acid out of there so I can walk down the stairs and get into my truck...lol. I put my feet on the metal plate and press...lol. Idk in the middle, a lil closer than shoulder width...lol.

FitPrincess122
05-06-11, 12:41 pm
Thanx bro. Its gonna be a hell of a trip thats for sure. Cant wait to see the end results of it all. Thanx for all of the support bro

Yea love doing legs too, but I seriously think my trainer knows I have never thrown up bc of a workout and he is trying to reach that goal with me...lol. That 5 min is just to work all of the lactic acid out of there so I can walk down the stairs and get into my truck...lol. I put my feet on the metal plate and press...lol. Idk in the middle, a lil closer than shoulder width...lol.

lmao... ok seriously i just laughed out loud... ur too funny... listen here ass... i assumed you put ur feet on the metal plate and press (LMAO) but sometimes i'll use a wider or narrower, higher or lower stance or point my toes a differenct way to hit more hams or inner/outer... lol.... gosh i'm still crackin up. so i was just wondering... lol

well if i could have a word with mr. chris i'd surely tell him to make that happen and be sure to get a video of it! (i figured that much about the bike... i was just giving u shit =))

Enforcer
05-08-11, 4:10 pm
Gonna be changing up a few things, nothing crazy:

EAA Stack- 1 serving preworkout
Atomic 7- 1 serving intra and postworkout

Everything else stays the same for now

Enforcer
05-08-11, 4:14 pm
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym

Shoulders:
Standing Machine Side Laterals: 2 warmups, 4 x 15-10, dropset x 15
Seated DB Press: 3 x 10-8, double dropset x 8,8
Seated Hammer Press: 3 x 10
Standing DB Side Laterals: 3 x 15, dropset x 15
Supersetted:
BB Shrugs: 3 x 15
with
Plate Raises (45): 3 x 20
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 4 x 15, double dropset x 15,15

Enforcer
05-08-11, 4:18 pm
1:00 PM- Golds Gym- NJ ABC- trained with G Diesel and my brother

Arms:
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 2 warmups, 4 x 15-10, dropset x 15
Rope Pushdowns: 4 x 15-10, dropset x 15
Standing DB Curls: 3 x 10-8, dropset x 15
Preacher Skulls and Press: 3 x 15-10 (15 on each press), dropset x 8 (15 press)
Seated Machine Curls: 3 x 15-25
Machine Pushdowns: 3 x 15-25
Reverse BB Curls: 4 x 15
Seated BB Wrist Curls: 3 x 30
Stretched

1 serving of Atomic 7 and 1 pack of Animal Flex with my postworkout meal

Enforcer
05-08-11, 4:22 pm
13 weeks out and sitting at 242. Feeling great, gonna add and change up Meal 1 and 2 for now and see what happenns.

Diet:
Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 4 ounces 95% lean ground beef, 1 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2: 4 ounces of chicken, 4 egg whites, 7 ounces of sweet potato
Meal 3: 12 ounces of steak, 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice, 1 cup of green beans (unsalted)
Meal 4: 12 ounces of chicken, 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice, 1 cup of green beans (unsalted)
Meal 5: 3 scoops of Sportpharma Just Whey (soon to be Ultra Iso Whey), 4 ounces of sweet potato

kc campbell
05-08-11, 4:39 pm
Yo Enforcer,
I noticed you dont take any kind of whey right after your workouts but you load up on aminos. Do you do that because you're in your contest prep or have you just seen better results with the aminos?

Phil800101
05-09-11, 12:11 am
Killer sessions my man! Looks like a solid plan.

mritter3
05-09-11, 8:21 am
Solid things going on in here Enforcer...workouts look brutal, diet is on point, and the supplement choices are great man....you got a sick work ethic.

Enforcer
05-09-11, 11:45 am
Yo Enforcer,
I noticed you dont take any kind of whey right after your workouts but you load up on aminos. Do you do that because you're in your contest prep or have you just seen better results with the aminos?

I just feel I get better results with aminos. Normally in the offseason, Id take Torrent postworkout which does have hydrolyzed whey in in, but since I am precontest, Torrent just insnt in the schedule. EAA Nitro is great, digests quick, and is chalk full of everything you need in postworkout recovery. I get my protein from my PWO meal.

Killer sessions my man! Looks like a solid plan.

Thanx bro, feeling great and am right on schedule

Solid things going on in here Enforcer...workouts look brutal, diet is on point, and the supplement choices are great man....you got a sick work ethic.

Thanx bro. Workouts are no joke thats for sure. Thanx man, I greatly appreciate it

Enforcer
05-09-11, 11:51 am
5:30 PM- My Basement

FitPrincess122
05-09-11, 12:02 pm
13 weeks...

FitPrincess122
05-09-11, 12:36 pm
13 weeks...

should have read... 13 weeks... keep killin it!

Mr. Dead
05-10-11, 11:01 am
Sorry I'm late... But, in, for the win...!!!

Wilkesballa04
05-10-11, 4:04 pm
I like that meal 1, do eat them all together in a bowl or seperate?

13 weeks out and sitting at 242. Feeling great, gonna add and change up Meal 1 and 2 for now and see what happenns.

Diet:
Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 4 ounces 95% lean ground beef, 1 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2: 4 ounces of chicken, 4 egg whites, 7 ounces of sweet potato

Enforcer
05-12-11, 12:55 pm
13 weeks...

Yup yup and counting down

should have read... 13 weeks... keep killin it!

Lol, its all good, I knew where you were headed

Sorry I'm late... But, in, for the win...!!!

All good Mr. D., I'll take all the support I can get no matter when it comes

I like that meal 1, do eat them all together in a bowl or seperate?

Whats up Frank? Hope you had a good trip with the fam. I mix the eggs and ground beef together and keep the oatmeal separate

Enforcer
05-12-11, 1:00 pm
2:30 PM- Worlds Gym

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 15-10, double dropset x 10,10
T-Bar Rows: 3 x 10-8, double dropset x 10,10
Seated Hammer Strength Rows: 3 x 10
Supersetted:
Underhand Grip Pulldowns: 2 x 15-10
with
Standing Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns: 2 x 15
Deads: 4 x 5
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 4 x 15-10, dropset x 10
Seated Calf Raises: 3 x 10
Seated Calf Raises (toes pointing in): 3 x 15
Donkey Calf Raises: 3 x 10

Enforcer
05-12-11, 1:07 pm
2:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with Chris

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB Flyes: 2 warmup sets
Incline DB Press:
1st set: 130's, dropset 110's, dropset 75's
2nd set: 140's, dropset 110's, dropset 75's
3rd set: 150's, dropset 110's, dropset 65's

Incline Cable Flyes:
1st set: 70, dropset 50, dropset 40
2nd and 3rd set: 100, dropset 70, dropset 40

Supersetted:
Lying Cable Flyes: 2 x 15
with
Seated Low Cable Crossovers: 2 x 15
Stretched

Abs:
Sit Ups: 3 x 60
Seated In and Outs: 3 x 20

Enforcer
05-12-11, 1:09 pm

BigAnt
05-12-11, 1:30 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How is your pre-contest prep going? Is it easier or harder with your work schedule?

Funky
05-12-11, 2:17 pm
Here for the ride! You got this!

Enforcer
05-13-11, 12:08 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How is your pre-contest prep going? Is it easier or harder with your work schedule?

Going great rite now, coming up on 12 weeks out and feeling good. Somedays its harder and somedays its ok, I mean its never easy when you work 12 hours, diet, and have to train at the end of the day, but I just shut up and do it, no point in complaining. Hows work going for you Ant? Hows your training?

Here for the ride! You got this!

Thanx bro, greatly appreciate all of the support

Enforcer
05-13-11, 12:14 pm

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Warmup: 5 minutes on the bike
Lying Leg Curls: 2 warmups
Leg Extensions:
1st set: 1 heavy working set, then a double dropset
2nd set: 1 heavy working set, then a triple dropset

Lying Leg Press:
1set set: 7pps, dropset 5pps, dropset 4pps
2nd set: 7pps, dropset 6pps, dropset 5pps, dropset 4pps

Walking BB Lunges: 2 sets approx. 40 total yards (20 down and 20 back), on the way down it was two reps per leg and then a single rep on the way back

Supersetted:
Cable Kickbacks: 3 x 15
with
Cable Hamstring Curls: 3 x 15
Lying Hamstring Curls: 2 x 12

Stretched and rode the bike for 5 min.

Enforcer
05-13-11, 12:14 pm
10:30 AM- My Basement

Phil800101
05-13-11, 12:48 pm
Great shit there E! No doubt you're feeling that today.

Wilkesballa04
05-13-11, 2:14 pm

Vegas was really good, i pushed to get really conditioned before I went and i was happy with how it turned out. So right now im holding 195 pretty good, we should get our next session in soon. Ill meet you wherever is good for you because i know you have a ton of shit going on. Im pumped for your show, I know how much you have put into this over the years and your almost there now.

Enforcer
05-17-11, 11:13 am
Great shit there E! No doubt you're feeling that today.

Thanx bro, and I def. was. My legs were sore for a few days

Vegas was really good, i pushed to get really conditioned before I went and i was happy with how it turned out. So right now im holding 195 pretty good, we should get our next session in soon. Ill meet you wherever is good for you because i know you have a ton of shit going on. Im pumped for your show, I know how much you have put into this over the years and your almost there now.

Nice bro, glad to hear the trip and training are going well. Yea def. have to get together soon, we'll work something out. Thanx bro, 12 weeks to go now, cant wait

Funky
05-17-11, 11:15 am

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 15-10, double dropset x 10,10
T-Bar Rows: 3 x 10-8, double dropset x 10,10
Seated Hammer Strength Rows: 3 x 10
Supersetted:
Underhand Grip Pulldowns: 2 x 15-10
with
Deads: 4 x 5
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 4 x 15-10, dropset x 10
Seated Calf Raises: 3 x 10
Seated Calf Raises (toes pointing in): 3 x 15
Donkey Calf Raises: 3 x 10

Nice strong workout there!

Enforcer
05-17-11, 11:16 am

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Standing BB Press: 2 warmups, 205 x 6, 225 x 6, 235 x 6
Standing DB Side Laterals: 4 sets working up to the 80's x 8

Supersetted and Dropsetted (2 sets for each):
Seated Smith Press: 225, dropset 185
with
Seated Machine Side Laterals: 15, 15

Supersetted and Dropsetted (2 sets for each):
Plate Front Raises: 45, 35, 25
with
Plate Upright Rows: all done with a 45 pound plate
Stretched

Enforcer
05-17-11, 11:20 am
2:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained tri's alone and then hit bi's with Chris

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Tri's:
Pushdowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 15-10, double dropset x 15,15
Supersetted:
Close Grip Bench: 2 x 15
with
Rope Pushdowns: 2 x 15
Seated Behinf the Head DB Extensions: 3 x 12-10
Seated Machine Extensions: 2 x 10

Bi's (idk how many reps or sets I did, all I know is it was a shit load of volume with heavy weights and well as burn out sets):
Standing BB Curls
Supersetted:
Seated Machine Preacher Curls
with
Standing DB Hammmer Curls

Stretched and I was out the door

Enforcer
05-17-11, 11:21 am
3:30 PM- My Basement

Enforcer
05-17-11, 11:24 am
6:30 PM- Worlds Gym

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 4 x 10-8, 30 second rest after the last set then hit 15 more and then a drop x 15
Lying Incline One Arm DB Rows: 3 x 10 each arm
Seated Pulley Rows: 4 x 10-8, dropset x 15
T-Bar Rows: 2 x 10
Reverse Peck Deck Flyes: 4 x 10
Stretched

Calves:
Donkey Calf Rasies: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Standing Calf Raises: 4 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
05-17-11, 11:25 am
Nice strong workout there!

Thanx bro, my back was def feeling it. And I def. happy with my strentgh even with the dieting

Enforcer
05-17-11, 1:17 pm
11:30 AM- My Basement

Enforcer
05-18-11, 10:54 am

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 2 warmups, 120's x 8, 140's x 8, 160's x 6
Peck Deck Flyes: 3 x 10, double dropset x 10,10
Flat BB Press: 2 sets: 225 dropset 135
Chain Dips: 3 x 15-12, double dropset x 5,5
Stretched

Abs:
Giant Set (3 times thru, 1 minutes rest after each full set):
Sit Ups: 15 reps
Hanging Straight Leg Raises: 15 reps
Rope Crunches: 15 reps
Seated In and Outs: 15 reps

Enforcer
05-18-11, 10:55 am
9:30 AM- My Basement

Funky
05-18-11, 10:57 am

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 2 warmups, 120's x 8, 140's x 8, 160's x 6
Peck Deck Flyes: 3 x 10, double dropset x 10,10
Flat BB Press: 2 sets: 225 dropset 135
Chain Dips: 3 x 15-12, double dropset x 5,5
Stretched

Abs:
Giant Set (3 times thru, 1 minutes rest after each full set):

Thats abstastic right there!! 160's on incline just make me feel super weak so.......

Big C
05-18-11, 10:58 am
Staying strong while cutting. Good shit bro. Doin big things keep it up....

Enforcer
05-18-11, 11:01 am
Thats abstastic right there!! 160's on incline just make me feel super weak so.......

ABs are def feeling it today as a result. Thanx bro, and keep trainign hard, u'll get there

Staying strong while cutting. Good shit bro. Doin big things keep it up....

Thats teh plan my man, and so far so good. You know I still gotta be able to keep up with the numbers you are putting up day in and day out. Hope all is well bro, def. keep in touch

deanna7272
05-24-11, 10:27 pm
How's it going E? Hope life's treating you well... Looks good in here, a little quiet, but that's what it does to ya...lol

Enforcer
05-25-11, 10:59 pm
How's it going E? Hope life's treating you well... Looks good in here, a little quiet, but that's what it does to ya...lol

Going great D, 11 weeks out now and feeling and looking great. Hope all is well in ur neck of the woods as well

Enforcer
05-25-11, 11:06 pm

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Leg Press: 2 warmups, 5 x 10-4
Leg Extensions: 3 x 10-8
Walking BB Lunges (length of the gym and back):
1st set: 2 reps per leg n the way down, 1 rep on the way back (80 pounds)
2nd set: 135 single leg reps down and back, dropset to bodyweight lunges single leg reps way down, double reps way back
Lying Leg Press (feet close and higher up): 3 x 20-15
Supersetted:
Cable Hamstring Curls: 3 x 15
with

Enforcer
05-25-11, 11:14 pm

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Seated Smith Press: 2 warmups, 3 x 8-3, double dropset x 8,10, 1 x 3, triple dropset x 8,10,12
Standing Machine Side Laterals: 3 sets: 1 heavy set followed by a double dropset
Supersetted:
BB Upright Rows: 3 x 20
with
BB Front Raises: 3 x 20
Stretched

Calves:
Leg Press Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, dropset x 20
Donkey Calf Raises: 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
05-25-11, 11:21 pm
12:30 PM- Worlds Gym

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Tri's:
Pushdowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 10-8, dropset x 15
BB Skulls: 3 sets of 135 x 10
Single Arm Pushdowns: 3 x 10 each arm, dropset x 15
Supersetted:
DB Kickbacks: 2 x 10
with
Rope Pushdowns: 2 x 10
Stetched

Bi's: (once again alot of volume and heavy weights thrown in there)
Standing DB Curls
Superstted:
Standing Machine Cable Curls
with
Seated DB Hammer Curls
Stretched

Abs:
Giant Set:
Crunches: 3 x 15
Hanging Straight Leg Raises: 3 x 15
Machine Crunches: 3 x 15
Lying Incline In and Outs: 3 x 15

Enforcer
05-25-11, 11:22 pm
3:30 PM - My Basement

Enforcer
05-25-11, 11:26 pm

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Reverse Peck Deck Flyes: 2 warmups, 4 x 10
Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4 x 10-8, double dropset x 10,10
One Arm DB Rows: 3 sets of the 160's x 10
Seated Pulley Rows (bicycle grip): 3 x 10-8, double dropset x 10,10
Hammer Strength Pulldowns: 2 x 10 (very strict and squeezing each rep)
Deads: 225 x 8, 315 x 3, 495 x 3
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Seated Calf Raises: 4 x 10, dropset x 20

Enforcer
05-25-11, 11:34 pm
6:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with Chris

1 serving EAA Stack pre
1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 2 warmups, 120's x 10, 140's x 8, 160's x 8, 170's x 5
Incline Cable Flyes: 2 sets: 1 heavy set, followed by a double dropset
Flat BB Press:
1st set: started with three 25pps, pulling a 25 off each side each dropset
2nd set: started with four 25pps, pulling a 25 off each side each dropset
Low Cable Crossovers: 2 x 15
Stretched

Abs:
Giant Set:
Sit Ups: 3 x 15
Hanging Leg Raises: 3 x 15
Rope Crunches: 3 x 15
Seated In and Outs: 3 x 15

Enforcer
05-25-11, 11:35 pm
9:45 AM- My Basement

deanna7272
05-26-11, 1:09 am
Going great D, 11 weeks out now and feeling and looking great. Hope all is well in ur neck of the woods as well

That's awesome... I just wanted to check in on ya.... I can't imagine (or I CAN imagine) how your body has to be changing/responding... You didn't have a high BF%, so I KNOW things are taking shape... Very cool....

All I have to say is.... ONE MORE DAY WITH KIDS!!! Woo Hoo, Yippee!! Yahooooo!!! (Can you tell I'm EXCITED????) lol

C.Coronato
06-01-11, 12:58 pm
Whats the good word brotha! Hows the weight coming?

wclay13
06-02-11, 11:59 am
Dude totally stoked for you! With only lifting with you for three days there isn't a doubt in my mind that you have the dedication and more than enough skills to do great things! Can't wait to see how everything goes for ya bro. Def have to keep an eye onall of your progress! Best of luck man!

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:15 pm
That's awesome... I just wanted to check in on ya.... I can't imagine (or I CAN imagine) how your body has to be changing/responding... You didn't have a high BF%, so I KNOW things are taking shape... Very cool....

All I have to say is.... ONE MORE DAY WITH KIDS!!! Woo Hoo, Yippee!! Yahooooo!!! (Can you tell I'm EXCITED????) lol

Body is def. responding alot to the diet and training style. The results are coming every week and I couldnt be happier. Thanx D, I greatly appreciate the kind words. Lol, enjoy ur summer vaca, you def. deserve it

Whats the good word brotha! Hows the weight coming?

Just hanging and banging bro, putting in the work day in and day out. Hows everything going with ur prep? Wishing you all the best bro, I know your gonna kill it up there on stage. Weight is at 246, prob will stay here for another week and then start shedding it down even more.

Dude totally stoked for you! With only lifting with you for three days there isn't a doubt in my mind that you have the dedication and more than enough skills to do great things! Can't wait to see how everything goes for ya bro. Def have to keep an eye onall of your progress! Best of luck man!

Thanx bro, I greatly appreciate it. Thats def. one thing I have learned that in order to get the results you have to put in the time and effort otherwise you'll get no where fast. Thank you once again for all of the support, I greatly appreciate it.

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:21 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Warmup: 5 min on the bike

1st set: 1 heavy set followed by a double dropset
2nd set: 1 heavy set followed by a triple dropset

BB Lunges: 2 sets of 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 10

BB Squats:
1st set: 315 dropset 225
2nd set: 405 dropset 245

Leg Press (feet together and higher up to hit the hams): 3 x 20-15, hit a double dropset of 15,15 after the last set
BB SLDL's: 3 x 15

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:28 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Seated Smith Press: 2 warmups
1st set: 315, dropset 225, dropset 135
2nd set: 335, dropset 245, dropset 155

Standing Machine Side Laterals:
2 sets: 1 heavy set followed by a double dropset

Standing Side Arm Cable Side Laterals: 3 x 12-10
Plate Front Raises: 3 sets: 45 dropset, 35, dropset 25
Stretched

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Leg Press Calf Raises: 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:31 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms (a shitload of volume today for both bi's and tri's):

Bi's:
Standing Preacher Bar Curls
Seated Single Arm Cable Curls
Seated Single Arm DB Preacher Curls

Tri's:
Pushdowns
Preacher Bar Skulls
Rope Pushdowns

Stretched

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:32 pm
6:30 PM- My Basement

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:36 pm
10:30 AM- Worlds Gym- trained with Gunz

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Superseted:
Chins: 2 x 20
with

Pulldowns: 2 warmups
2 sets: 1 heavy set followed by a double dropset

Lying Incline One Arm DB Rows: 3 x 10 each arm
Seated Pulley Rows: 3 x 10, double dropset x 10,10
Hammer Strength Pulldowns: 2 x 12
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Machine Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Seated Machine Calf Raises: 4 x 10, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:41 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB Flyes: 2 warmups
1st set: 80's, dropset 60's, dropset 40's
2nd set: 95's, dropset 60's, dropset 40's

Incline Smith Press:
1st set: 275, dropset 185, dropset 135
2nd set: 315, dropset 225, dropset 135

Supersetted:
Peck Deck Flyes: 2 x 15,10
with
Stretched

Abs:
Giant Set (3 sets):
Machine Crunches: 15 reps
Lying Incline In and Outs: 15 reps

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:42 pm

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:46 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Leg Extensions: 2 warmups, 2 x 10, 1 x 25, triple dropset x 25,25,25
Leg Press: 2 x 10, 1 x 25, triple dropset x 25,25,25
Hack Squats: 3 x 10
Single Leg Leg Extensions: 2 x 12 each leg (slow reps pausing each rep at the top)
Standing Single Leg Curls: 1 warmup, 3 x 10 each leg, dropset x 15
Lying Leg Curls: 3 x 10, dropset x 15
Seated Leg Curls: 3 x 10, dropset x 15

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:49 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Standing BB Press: 2 warmups, 2 sets: 235, dropset 185, dropset 135

Seated Hammer Press:
1st set: 3pps, dropset 2pps, dropset 1pps
2nd set: 4pps, dropset 2pps, dropset 1pps

Standing DB Side Laterals: 3 x 10, double dropset x 20
Supesetted:
BB Upright Rows: 2 x 20
with
BB Front Raises: 2 x 20
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Machine Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Donkey Calf Raises: 5 x 10, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:51 pm
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with Gunz and wilkesballa04

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms (last week hitting a shit load of volume):

Tri's:
Pushdowns
BB Skulls
Rope Pushdowns

Bi's:
Standing BB Curls
Seated Machine Preacher Curls
Standing DB Hammer Curls

Stretched

Enforcer
06-05-11, 6:51 pm

Phil800101
06-06-11, 2:14 am
Smashing forward like a fucking freight train, keep it up bro!

Funky
06-06-11, 8:53 am
Putting down some serious work off in here!! Keep it up man this competition won't know what hit it!!

Enforcer
06-10-11, 2:00 pm
Smashing forward like a fucking freight train, keep it up bro!

Thanx bro, def. been killin it week in and week out, leavin no doubts behind

Putting down some serious work off in here!! Keep it up man this competition won't know what hit it!!

Thanx bro, 8.5 weeks left and I cant fuckin wait to step on stage

Enforcer
06-10-11, 2:01 pm

Enforcer
06-10-11, 2:04 pm
1:30 PM- Worlds Gym

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 4 x 10-15
Bent Over BB Rows: 4 x 10-15
Kneeling Behind the Neck Pulldowns: 4 x 10-15
Deads: 4 x 10
Supersetted:
Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns: 2 x 15
with
Hyperextenions: 2 x 20
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, triple dropset x 20,20,20
Donkey Calf Raises: 5 x 10, dropset x 20

Enforcer
06-10-11, 2:08 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline BB Press: 2 warmups, 225 x 10, 275 x 10, 315 x 8, 365 x 3, 275 x 15, dropset 185 x 8
Hammer Strength Press: 3 x 15-8
Flat DB Flyes: 3 x 10-8
Incline DB Flyes: 2 x 8
Incline Cable Flyes: 2 sets: 1 x 15, dropset x 15
Stretched

Abs (Giant Set 3 sets):
Hanging Bent Leg Raises: 15 reps

Enforcer
06-10-11, 2:08 pm
2:30 PM- My Basement

Enforcer
06-10-11, 2:09 pm

Enforcer
06-10-11, 2:11 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
BB Squats: 3 warmups, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 405 x 8, 495 x 8, 545 x 1, 585 x 1
Leg Extensions: 2 x 20, dropset x 15, 1 x 15, double dropset x 8,10
BB Lunges: 3 x 10 each leg
Supersetted:
with
Cable Leg Curls: 3 x 15

Stretched and then rode the bike for 5 min.

Enforcer
06-10-11, 2:14 pm
And I cant fuckin wait to step on stage and show how hard work fuckin pays off in the end!!!

Phil800101
06-10-11, 3:21 pm
And I cant fuckin wait to step on stage and show how hard work fuckin pays off in the end!!!

Bring it!

wclay13
06-10-11, 3:54 pm

Dude if you finish out the next 8.5 weeks like you have been killing it thus far they are gonna have to build a way fuckin bigger stage! Keep it up bro!

deanna7272
06-11-11, 3:09 pm

Love reading the CARDIO entries.... I'm right there with ya...lol

Keep up the hard work, they're not going to know what hit them....

Can't wait... It will fly by... Enjoy EVERY minute...

Enforcer
06-13-11, 3:36 pm
Bring it!

You know it bro

Dude if you finish out the next 8.5 weeks like you have been killing it thus far they are gonna have to build a way fuckin bigger stage! Keep it up bro!

Thanx bro, and I def plan to. Nothin is gonna stop me now

Love reading the CARDIO entries.... I'm right there with ya...lol

Keep up the hard work, they're not going to know what hit them....

Can't wait... It will fly by... Enjoy EVERY minute...

Lo,l, got to jazz up the posts with the cardio entries. I cant wait either, thank you for all of the support

Enforcer
06-13-11, 3:40 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Seated Smith Press: 2 warmups, 2 sets of 225 x 10, 315 x 8, dropset 225 x 20
Standing DB Side Laterals: 40's x 15, 45's x 15, 50's x 15, 60's x 15, double dropset 30's x 20, 20's x 20
Reverse Peck Deck Flyes: 4 x 10
Supersetted:
Standing DB Press: 2 x 15
with
Seated Machine Side Laterals: 2 x 15
Stretched

Calves:
Leg Press Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, triple dropset x 20,20,20
Donkey Calf Raises: 5 x 10, dropset x 20

Enforcer
06-13-11, 3:43 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Bi's:
Standing DB Curls: 2 warmups, 4 x 10-15
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 4 x 10-15, dropset x 15
Spider Curls: 4 x 10-15
Stretched

Tri's:
V-Bar Pushdowns: 1 warmup, 4 x 10-15
Seated Machine Extensions: 4 x 10-15, dropset x 15
Single Arm Pushdowns: 4 x 10-15
Stretched

Abs (Giant Set, 3 sets):
Crunches: 15 reps

Enforcer
06-13-11, 3:44 pm

Enforcer
06-13-11, 3:44 pm
2:00 PM- My Basement

Funky
06-13-11, 3:45 pm
Loads of work being done in here man! getting closer you will be ready!!

mritter3
06-13-11, 4:13 pm
solid work in here enforcer....digging the cardio sessions...im sure your not but ya know...diet going ok?

Phil800101
06-13-11, 5:02 pm
Sick and brutal as always, keep it up!

Enforcer
06-18-11, 4:27 pm
Loads of work being done in here man! getting closer you will be ready!!

Thanx bro, going on 7 weeks out now, this is when it all really counts

solid work in here enforcer....digging the cardio sessions...im sure your not but ya know...diet going ok?

Thanx bro, diet is going good, some days it sucks and some days it doesnt. When the guys at work are pounding down cheeseteaks in from of me and Im eating chicken and brown rice, thats when it sucks...lol

Sick and brutal as always, keep it up!

Thanx bro, will do, and thank you for all of the constant support

Enforcer
06-18-11, 4:31 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Chins: 3 x 10-15
Standing Front Lat Pulldowns: 4 x 10, dropset x 10
One Arm DB Rows: 3 x 10 each arm
Supersetted:
Pulldowns: 2 x 10
with
Seated Wide Grip Pulley Rows: 2 x 10
Supersetted:
Hammer Strength Pulldowns (single arm): 2 x 10-15
with
V-Bar Standing Lat Pulldowns: 2 x 10
Stretched

Calves:
Leg Press Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
06-18-11, 4:36 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB Flyes: 2 warmups, 50's x 10, 60's x 10, 80's x 8, 90's x 6
Incline Smith Press: 225 x 10, 275 x 10, 315 x 6, double dropset x 8,8
Flat Smith Press: 225 x10, 315 x 4, dropset 225 x 8, 315 x 4, double dropset 225 x 8, 315 x 10
Low Cable Crossovers: 3 x 15
Stretched

Abs (Giant Set):
Lying Incline Straight Leg Raises: 15 reps

Enforcer
06-18-11, 4:37 pm

Enforcer
06-18-11, 4:41 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Leg Extensions: 2 warmup sets
Lying Leg Press: 4 x 8
Single Leg Press: 4 x 10 each leg
Supersetted:
Sumo Squats (held a 45 pound plate for the 1st set and a 100 for the 2nd): 2 x 30
with
Box Jumps: 2 x 10
Walking BB Lunges: 2 sets approx 35 yards: 115, 135
Single Leg Lying Hamstring Curls: 3 x 10 each leg
Seated Leg Curls: 3 x 10, double dropset x 10,20

Enforcer
06-18-11, 4:44 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Seated DB Press: 2 warmups, 105's x 10, 120's x 10, 140's x 5
Supersetted and Dropsetted:
Seated Smith Press: 225, dropset 135, 245, dropset 155
with
Seated Machine Side Laterals: 1 x 15, drospet x 15, 1 x 15, dropset x 15
Supersetted and Dropsetted (2 sets):
with
Plate Upright Rows: all done with a 45 pound plate
Standing Single Arm Side Laterals: 2 x 12 each arm
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 1 x 20, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
06-18-11, 4:45 pm
9:15 AM- Worlds Gym

Enforcer
06-18-11, 4:48 pm
1:00 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with my boy Applegate

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:
BB Dropset 21's: 2 sets
8,8,8's Pushdowns: 2 sets
Seated DB Preacher Curls: 3 x 15-12
Close Grip Bench: 2 sets of 225 x 10, 315 x 8
Supersetted:
Standing Cable Preacher Bar Curls: 2 x 15
with
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 2 x 15
Supersetted:
Rope Pushdowns: 2 x 15
with
Behind the Head Rope Extensions: 2 x 15
Reverse BB Curls: 4 x 15
Stretched

deanna7272
06-19-11, 12:42 am
My jaw drops, heart pounds, and I get winded reading your posts lately... You're inspiring me to up it about 5 or MAYBE 6 notches... Keep it up buddy and I too will be a bad ass before ya know it...lol

Enforcer
06-22-11, 11:31 am
My jaw drops, heart pounds, and I get winded reading your posts lately... You're inspiring me to up it about 5 or MAYBE 6 notches... Keep it up buddy and I too will be a bad ass before ya know it...lol

Thanx D, just pushin myself day in and day out, there are no excuses. Lol, you already are a badass, dont let anyone tell u otherwise

Enforcer
06-22-11, 11:34 am

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Behind the Neck Chins: 3 x 10
Standing Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 10-8, dropset x 10
Hammer Strength Pulldowns: 4 x 10-6, dropset x 10
Bent Over BB Rows: 3 x 10-8, dropset x 10
Seated Wide Grip Pulley Rows: 3 x 10-8, dropset x 10
Stretched

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raises: 5 x 8, doubel dropset x 20,20

Cardio: 25 minutes on the elliptical

2 packs of Nitro and 1 scoop EAA Nitro/10 grams Universal Glutamine postworkout

Enforcer
06-22-11, 11:38 am
8:00 AM- Worlds Gym

Enforcer
06-22-11, 11:38 am

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 2 warmups, 120's x 10, 140's x 10, 2 sets of the 160's x 9,7
Peck Deck Flyes: 2 x 10-8, dropset x 10, 1 x 8, dropset x 15
Single Arm Hammer Press: 3 x 10 each arm
Stretched

Abs (Giant Set): 3 sets:

Enforcer
06-22-11, 11:39 am
9:30 AM- Worlds Gym

Phil800101
06-22-11, 1:34 pm
Solid work as always bro!

Enforcer
06-23-11, 11:17 am
9:00 AM- Worlds Gym

Enforcer
06-23-11, 11:17 am
Solid work as always bro!

Thanx bro, always greatly appreciate the support

Funky
06-23-11, 11:26 am
How you feeling? Getting close putting in the work for sure!

Polk17
06-23-11, 9:04 pm
Still looking strong in here big man... Keep grindin' it out man...

Enforcer
06-26-11, 6:01 pm
How you feeling? Getting close putting in the work for sure!

Feeling great bro, going on 6 weeks out now and so pumped for the show to get here. Greatly appreciate all of the support.

Still looking strong in here big man... Keep grindin' it out man...

Thanx bro, def will do, got my eye on the prize and not letting anything stop me now

Enforcer
06-26-11, 6:12 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Walking BB Lunges (10-12 reps each set): 2 sets of 135, 2 sets of 155, 185, 225
Lying Single Leg Press: 4 x 15-8 each leg
Supersetted:
Power Squats: 3 x 30-20
with
Sumo Squats (holding a 45 pound plate): 3 x 30
Single Leg Extensions: 2 x 15 each leg
Supersetted:
with
Cable Leg Curls: 3 x 15

Enforcer
06-26-11, 6:17 pm
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym-

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Standing BB Press: 2 warmups, 2 sets of 185 x 10, 2 sets of 225 x 8, double dropset 155 x 10, 135 x 10
Standing DB SIde Laterals: 3 x 15-8, dropset x 10, 1 x 8, doubel dropset x 10,15
Supersetted:
DB Front Raises: 3 x 10
with
BB Upright Rows: 3 x 10, dropset x 15
Stretched

Enforcer
06-26-11, 6:21 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Tri's:
Pushdowns: 2 warmups, 4 x 10-8, dropset x 15
BB Skulls: 3 sets of 135 x 10
Single Arm Reverse Cabel Pushdowns: 3 x 10-8, dropset x 15
Stretched

Bi's:
Seated Close Grip Preacher Curls: 1 warmup, 3 x 10-6, dropset x 10
Standing DB Curls: 3 x 10-8, dropset x 10
Standing Cable Curls: 3 x 10, dropset x 15
Stretched

Enforcer
06-26-11, 6:22 pm
8:00 AM- Worlds Gym

wclay13
06-28-11, 3:59 pm
Dude I might be as stoked for you as you are for yourself! Looks like everything is going well and you are going hard as hell! Keep it up dude it is getting close and if i know you at all you don't want to leave any doubt about how hard you pushed it once you hit that stage! By the looks of it that wont be an issue. Best of luck Big Man

Enforcer
06-29-11, 8:13 pm
Dude I might be as stoked for you as you are for yourself! Looks like everything is going well and you are going hard as hell! Keep it up dude it is getting close and if i know you at all you don't want to leave any doubt about how hard you pushed it once you hit that stage! By the looks of it that wont be an issue. Best of luck Big Man

Thanx bro, I greatly appreciate all of the support I am getting here. You know it bro, I know no other way. Once again thanx bro

Enforcer
06-29-11, 8:14 pm

Enforcer
06-29-11, 8:17 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Weighted Chins: 3 x 15-8
Standing Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 10-8, dropset x 6
One Arm DB Rows: 3 x 10 each arm
Supersetted:
T-Bar Rows: 3 x 10
with
Underhand Grip Seated Pulley Rows: 3 x 10

Triset:
Pulldowns: 2 x 10
with
Hammer Strength Pulldowns: 2 x 10
with
Narrow Grip Standing Lat Pulldowns: 2 x 15

Stretched

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Leg Press Calf Raises: 6 x 8

Enforcer
06-29-11, 8:20 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline Smith Press: 2 warmups, 2 sets of 225 x 10, 3 sets of 315 x 10,8,8, double dropset x 5,12
Incline DB Flyes: 3 x 10
Flat BB Press (done on a three count): 3 x 10
Low Cable Crossovers: 3 x 15
Stretched

Abs:
Crunches: 2 x 60
Supersetted:
Hanging Straight Leg Raises: 3 x 20
with
Hanging Bent Leg Raises: 3 x 20

Phil800101
06-29-11, 8:31 pm
Solid as always, keep it up!

Aggression
07-01-11, 10:02 am
I saw my boy Enforcer last night at the NJ ABC @ World Gym. I'll tell you this, he's going to hurt some feelings in 5 weeks. E is shredded from head to toe and only doing 4 cardio sessions per week at 25min. Fucking freak of nature. I can't wait to see my man on stage, doing damage. For someone entering his first ever show, its nothing short of unbelievable.

Bring it home, E. No quittin' now. Five weeks.

mritter3
07-01-11, 10:28 am
I saw my boy Enforcer last night at the NJ ABC @ World Gym. I'll tell you this, he's going to hurt some feelings in 5 weeks. E is shredded from head to toe and only doing 4 cardio sessions per week at 25min. Fucking freak of nature. I can't wait to see my man on stage, doing damage. For someone entering his first ever show, its nothing short of unbelievable.

thats awesome....must have his diet down for sure....looking forward to seeing the package you bring Enforcer...im sure your gonna tear that stage up...u making any changes to any prep coming up on your last month?

C.Coronato
07-01-11, 12:14 pm
Rumor is your gonna kill it bro. Keep pushing my man, almost there!

Enforcer
07-03-11, 9:59 pm
Solid as always, keep it up!

Thanx brom 5 more weeks to go

Bro your kind words truly do touch the heart, I greatly appreciate it bro. I am def. gonna do all I can to represent this family here to the fullest. Havent missed one meal, one training session, or one bit of cardio. Def. leavin it all on the line. Nothin but pure focus now. Thanx for all of the support bro.

thats awesome....must have his diet down for sure....looking forward to seeing the package you bring Enforcer...im sure your gonna tear that stage up...u making any changes to any prep coming up on your last month?

Thanx bro and yea the diet is def. dialed in. Changes will be comin, nothin drastic but small and steady leadin up until the show

Rumor is your gonna kill it bro. Keep pushing my man, almost there!

I heard the exact same thing about you bro, wish I wasnt working nights all weekend and could be there to support you. For that I will say Im sorry but I know ur gonna kill it and I cant wait to see the results, wishing you all the best bro.

Enforcer
07-03-11, 10:05 pm
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym- NJ ABC- trained with Chris

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Warmup: 5 min. on the bike

1st set: 15, dropset 15, dropset 15
2nd set: 10, dropset 10, dropset 15

Leg Press:
1st set: 15, dropset 15, dropset 15
2nd set: 15, dropset 15, dropset 20

Lying Leg Press (feet closer together and higher up): 3 x 20, double dropset x 20,30
Single Leg Hamstring Curls: 3 x 10 each leg

Enforcer
07-03-11, 10:07 pm

Enforcer
07-03-11, 10:10 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Standing DB Side Laterals: 2 warmups, 2 sets: 60's x 10, dropset 50's x 10, dropset 40's x 10, dropset 30's x 10, dropset 20's x 10
Seated BB Military Press: 2 x 10, dropset x 10
Seated Hammer Press: 2pps x 10, 3pps x 10, 4pps x 6, double dropset x 6, 10
Standing Chain Side Laterals: 2 x 20
BB Shrugs: 3 x 10
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 1 warmup, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20, 20
Donkey Calf Raises: 5 x 10, double dropset x 20, 20

Enforcer
07-03-11, 10:14 pm
9:30 AM- Jersey Shore Fitness

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Bi's:
Standing DB Curls: 2 warmups, 3 x 10-8, dropset x 15
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 3 x 10-8, double dropset x 8,10
Supersetted:
Standing BB Curls: 3 x 10-8, dropset x 10
with
Standing DB Hammer Curls: 3 x 10
Stretched

Tri's:
Single Arm Rope Pushdowns: 1 warmup, 3 x 10-8, dropset x 10
Close Grip Smith Bench: 135 x 10, 2 sets of 225 x 10, 315 x 10, double dropset x 5, 12
Seated Machine Extensions: 3 x 10, dropset x 10
Stretched

Forearms: 3 sets x 15, dropset x 15 of Reverse BB Curls

Cardio: 25 minutes on the stairs/elliptical

Enforcer
07-03-11, 10:16 pm

Enforcer
07-06-11, 3:02 pm
10:30 AM- Worlds Gym

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Triset:
Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 10
with
Single Arm Hammer Pulldowns: 3 x 10 each arm
with
Standing Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 10

Seated Wide Grip Underhand Rows: 3 x 10, double dropset x 10,10
Bent Over BB Rows: 2 sets of 225 x 10, 315 x 10, dropset 225 x 10
Standing Narrow Grip Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 10, dropset x 10
Stretched

Enforcer
07-06-11, 3:05 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra (new black cherry flavor is the shit)

Chest:
Incline DB Flyes: 2 warmups
1st set: 70's x 10, dropset 50's x 12, dropset 40's x 12
2nd set: 80's x 8, dropset 50's x 10, dropset 40's x 12

Incline DB Press:
1st set: 120's x 10, dropset 95's x 6, dropset 75's x 6
2nd set: 130's x 6, dropset 95's x 5, dropset 75's x 5

Single Arm Hammer Press: 3 x 12-10 each arm
Pushups: 2 x 10 (all slow to really get a nice stretch)

Abs:
Supersetted:
Sit Ups: 4 x 20
with
Lying Incline In and Outs: 4 x 20

Funky
07-06-11, 5:36 pm
The work in here is off the chain bro! Keep it up this is all yours!

Enforcer
07-08-11, 12:43 pm
The work in here is off the chain bro! Keep it up this is all yours!

Thanx bro, 4 weeks left now, really got my eye of the prize now

Enforcer
07-08-11, 12:46 pm
4:30 PM- Worlds Gym

1 serving of Atomic 7 intra

Bi's:
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 2 warmups, 3 x 15, dropset x 15
Single Arm Cable Curls: 3 x 15 each arm, dropset x 15

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

2 packs of Nitro and 1 scoop of Atomic 7/10 grams Universal Glutamine postworkout

Enforcer
07-08-11, 12:46 pm

Enforcer
07-08-11, 1:03 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Lying Leg Press: 2 warmups, 5 x 15,15,15,20,15
Leg Extensions: 2 sets: 10, dropset 10, dropset x 10
Supersetted:
Hack Squats: 2 x 15
with
Squat Jumps: 2 x 10
Kneeling Cable Kickbacks: 2 x 15 each leg
Supersetted:
Standing Cable Kickbacks: 3 x 15
with
Standing Cable Leg Curls: 3 x 15

Enforcer
07-08-11, 1:12 pm
Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 5 ounces of steak, 1 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2: 4 egg whites, 4 ounces of chicken, 7 ounces of sweet potato
Meal 3: 12 ounces of chicken, 7 ounces of sweet potato, 1 cup of green beans
Meal 4: 10 ounces of fish, 7 ounces of sweet potato
Meal 5: 3 scoops of Ultra Iso Whey, 4 ounces of sweet potato
Meal 6: 12 ounces of chicken, 7 ounces of sweet potato

Phil800101
07-09-11, 3:17 am
Kicking ass and getting it done, good shit as always E!

Enforcer
07-12-11, 11:16 am
Kicking ass and getting it done, good shit as always E!

Thanx bro, time is getting closer now, just 4 short weeks away

Enforcer
07-12-11, 11:20 am
2:00 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with Chris

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Seated DB Side Laterals: 2 warmups, 35's x 15, 40's x 12, 50's x 10, dropset 25's x 10
Seated DB Press: 75's x 15, 90's x 12, 110's x 15, dropset 70's x 8
Seated Smith Press: 1 x 10, dropset x 12, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
with
Seated Machine Side Laterals: 1 x 10, dropset x 10, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
DB Font Raises (plams facing up): 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 12, dropset x 12
BB Uprigth Rows: 3 x 15
Stretched

Calves:

Enforcer
07-12-11, 11:24 am

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Tri's:
Rope Pushdowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 10, double dropset x 15,15
BB Skulls and Press: 3 sets of 135 x 10 for each
Underhand Grip Pushdowns: 3 x 10, dropset x 15
Stretched

Bi's:
Standing Cambered Bar Cable Curls: 2 warmups, 3 x 10, doubble dropset x 15,15
Seated DB Curls: 3 x 10
Seated Single Arm Machine Preacher Curls: 3 x 10, dropset x 15
Stretched

Abs (Giant Set: 3 sets):

Funky
07-12-11, 11:25 am
2:00 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with Chris

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Seated DB Side Laterals: 2 warmups, 35's x 15, 40's x 12, 50's x 10, dropset 25's x 10
Seated DB Press: 75's x 15, 90's x 12, 110's x 15, dropset 70's x 8
Seated Smith Press: 1 x 10, dropset x 12, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
with
Seated Machine Side Laterals: 1 x 10, dropset x 10, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
DB Font Raises (plams facing up): 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 12, dropset x 12
BB Uprigth Rows: 3 x 15
Stretched

Calves:

Can you raise your arms after that? Freaking awesome loving all the drop sets get some! Then you did arms the next day ANIMAL!

Enforcer
07-12-11, 11:25 am

Enforcer
07-12-11, 11:26 am
Can you raise your arms after that? Freaking awesome loving all the drop sets get some! Then you did arms the next day ANIMAL!

Def had a serious blood flow going on thats for sure. Love me some drop sets too, nothin like pushing your muscles to the absoulte limit of exhaustion.

Enforcer
07-12-11, 11:30 am
4:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with Chris

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Chins: 3 x 15 (last set was with a chain on my neck)
Pulldowns: 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
T-Bar Rows: 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
One Arm DB Rows: 1 x 10, dropset x 10, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
Supersetted:
Standing Straight Arm Pulldowns: 3 x 10
with
Narrow Grip Standing Pulldowns: 3 x 10
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Machine Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 3 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Donkey Calf Raises: 3 x 10, double dropset x 20,20
Seated Machine Calf Raises: 3 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
07-12-11, 11:31 am

FitPrincess122
07-12-11, 11:43 am
Fantastic shit!!! T-Minus < 4 weeks! You sooooo got this!

C.Coronato
07-12-11, 1:14 pm
I heard the exact same thing about you bro, wish I wasnt working nights all weekend and could be there to support you. For that I will say Im sorry but I know ur gonna kill it and I cant wait to see the results, wishing you all the best bro.

No worries bro. I appreciate the support for sure my man. Looking forward to your debut. Almost there now ..

Enforcer
07-15-11, 7:25 pm
Fantastic shit!!! T-Minus < 4 weeks! You sooooo got this!

Thank you, its just all mental now, just pushin thru the final weeks. Work schedule is now all day shifts leadin up to the show so that is a HUGE help. Talk to u soon

No worries bro. I appreciate the support for sure my man. Looking forward to your debut. Almost there now ..

Thanx bro, def. doin all I can to make a name for myself right off the bat

Enforcer
07-15-11, 7:30 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline BB Press: 2 warmups, 2 sets of 225 x 12,10, 315 x 10, 354 x 4, dropset 225 x 10, dropset 135 x 12
Incline Cable Flyes: 1 x 15, dropset x 15, 1 x 12, dropset x 15
Supersetted:
Flat Smith Press: 2 x 10-15
with
Peck Deck Flyes: 2 x 10
Stretched

Machine Crunches: 20 reps
Lying Incline In and Outs: 20 reps
Rope Crunches: 20 reps
Seated In and Outs: 20 reps

Enforcer
07-15-11, 7:33 pm
10:30 AM- Worlds Gym

Bi's:
Standing Close Grip BB Curls: 2 warmups, 3 x 15, dropset x 15
Single Arm Seated DB Preacher Curls: 3 x 15 each arm, dropset x 15

2 servings of Atomic 7 and 10 grams of Glutamine postworkout

Jay
07-15-11, 7:34 pm
I know you did one 'day in the life' but You gonna do anymore Videos?

Enforcer
07-15-11, 7:37 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Supersetted:
Leg Extensions: 2 x 20
with
Lying Hamstring Curls: 2 x 20
Leg Extensions:
1st set: stack x 15, dropset x 15
2nd set: stack+45 x 15, dropset x 12, dropset x 10

Single Leg Press: 3 x 12 each leg
Walking BB Lunges: 3 x 12 each leg
Leg Press (feet closer and higher up to hit the hams): 3 x 15
Kneeling Cable Kickbacks: 2 x 15
Supersetted:
Standing Cable Kickbacks: 2 x 15
with
Standing Cable Curls: 2 x 15

Enforcer
07-15-11, 7:41 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Standing Machine Side Laterals: 2 warmups, 3 x 15-12, dropset x 12
Seated DB Arnold Press: 60's x 15, 70's x 12, 85's x 10
Seated Hammer Press:
1st set: 225 x 15, dropset 185 x 15, dropset 135 x 15
2nd set: 3pps x 13, dropset 2pps x 10, dropset 1pps x 10
Standing DB Side Laterals: 30's, 20's, 10's
with
Stretched

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 3 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Leg Press Calf Raises: 3 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
07-15-11, 7:47 pm
I know you did one 'day in the life' but You gonna do anymore Videos?

Yes I am def going to, its just been hectic at work and with trainign and the show perep so I havent had a chance but as soon as I get the time I def plan to

Phil800101
07-15-11, 9:57 pm
Sick work in here Big E! Unstoppable...I don't think even Denzel could slow you down...man, I can't believe I just referenced that lame movie in here, ha ha ha ha ha.

Funky
07-18-11, 8:45 am

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Standing Machine Side Laterals: 2 warmups, 3 x 15-12, dropset x 12
Seated DB Arnold Press: 60's x 15, 70's x 12, 85's x 10
Seated Hammer Press:
1st set: 225 x 15, dropset 185 x 15, dropset 135 x 15
2nd set: 3pps x 13, dropset 2pps x 10, dropset 1pps x 10
Standing DB Side Laterals: 30's, 20's, 10's
with
Stretched

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 3 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Leg Press Calf Raises: 3 x 8, double dropset x 20,20

That is a hell of a lot of work laid down! Less than 4 weeks go man finish strong!

FitPrincess122
07-18-11, 3:01 pm
3 weeks baby...

Enforcer
07-20-11, 9:10 am
Sick work in here Big E! Unstoppable...I don't think even Denzel could slow you down...man, I can't believe I just referenced that lame movie in here, ha ha ha ha ha.

Thanx bro, and lmao nothin would get in my way, its all determination and how bad I want it from here on out.

That is a hell of a lot of work laid down! Less than 4 weeks go man finish strong!

Thanx bro, def. gonna finish up strong and hard, no lettin up now

3 weeks baby...

Hell fuckin yea and I am so ready

Enforcer
07-20-11, 9:13 am
11:00 AM- Worlds Gym

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Bi's:
Standing DB Curls: 2 warmups, 3 x 10-8, double dropset x 8,10
Supersetted:
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 3 x 10
with
Standing Preacher Bar Cable Curls: 3 x 10
Standing DB Hammer Curls: 2 x 10
Stretched

Tri's:
Smith Close Grip Bench: 135 x 15, 2 sets of 225 x 10, 315 x 10, dropset 225 x 8, dropset 135 x 12
Supersetted:
Pushdowns: 3 x 10
with
Seated Machine Extensions: 3 x 10
Stretched

Enforcer
07-20-11, 9:15 am

Abs:
Superstted:
Sit Ups: 3 x 20
with
Lying Incline In and Outs: 3 x 20

Supersetted:
Machine Crunches: 3 x 20
with
Hanging Bent Leg Raises: 3 x 20

Funky
07-20-11, 9:18 am
11:00 AM- Worlds Gym

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Bi's:
Standing DB Curls: 2 warmups, 3 x 10-8, double dropset x 8,10
Supersetted:
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 3 x 10
with
Standing Preacher Bar Cable Curls: 3 x 10
Standing DB Hammer Curls: 2 x 10
Stretched

Tri's:
Smith Close Grip Bench: 135 x 15, 2 sets of 225 x 10, 315 x 10, dropset 225 x 8, dropset 135 x 12
Supersetted:
Pushdowns: 3 x 10
with
Seated Machine Extensions: 3 x 10
Stretched

Holy hell 315x10 on close grip press your triceps are gonna be nice!! Very nice brother!

Enforcer
07-20-11, 9:18 am

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Standing Lat Pulldowns: 4 x 10
One Arm DB Rows: 120's x 10, dropset 85's x 10, 120's x 10, dropset 85's x 10
T-Bar Rows: 1 x 10, dropset x 10, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
Pulldowns: 1 x 10, dropset x 10, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
Supersetted:
Seated Underhand Grip Rows: 2 x 10
with
Narrow Grip Standing Lat Pulldowns: 2 x 10
Stretched

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 3 x 8, triple dropset x 10,10,10
Standing Machine Raises: 3 x 8, triple dropset x 10,10,10

Enforcer
07-20-11, 9:19 am
Holy hell 315x10 on close grip press your triceps are gonna be nice!! Very nice brother!

Hell yea bro, I love it bc I am down like 25 pounds in weight but I have barely lost a step with my strength, 3 weeks out and Im still training heavy. I feel after the show, I am gonna have the sickest offseason ever

Funky
07-20-11, 9:21 am
What show are you doing again? and where is it?

Enforcer
07-20-11, 9:23 am
6:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with Chris (I told Chris I wanna go heavy to go heavy today and he was like ur 3 weeks out are you sure, I was like fuck yea I am lets do this shit)

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline DB Press: 2 warmups, 120's x 10, 140's x 10, 160's x 8, dropset 85's x 8
Flat BB Bench: 135 x 15, 2 sets of 225 x 10, 235 x 10, dropset 185 x 6, dropset x 135 x 6
Supersetted:
Low Cable Crossovers: 2 x 12
with
Peck Deck Flyes: 2 x 12
Stretched

Enforcer
07-20-11, 1:05 pm
Weight: 236.5

Diet:
Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 5 ounces sirlion, 7 ounces sweet potato
Meal 2: 4 egg whites, 4 ounces chicken, 7 ounces sweet potato
Meal 3: 10 ounces of fish, 7 ounces of sweet potato. 1 cup of green beans
Meal 4: 7 ounces sirlion, 7 ounces sweet potato
Meal 5: 60 grams Ultra Iso Whey, 4 ounces sweet poatato
Meal 6: 12 ounces of chicken, 7 ounes of sweet potato

Enforcer
07-21-11, 5:00 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Bi's:
Seated DB Curls: 2 warmups, 2 x 12
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 2 x 10, double dropset x 15,15
Standing SIngle Arm Cable Curls: 2 x 10, dropset x 15
Stretched

Calves:
Seated Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Standing Bodyweight Raises: 4 x 25

Abs (Giant Set- 3 sets):

Enforcer
07-21-11, 5:01 pm

Phil800101
07-21-11, 6:33 pm
Nice work!

Enforcer
07-25-11, 12:02 pm
Nice work!

Thanx bro, just under 2 weeks out now, cant fuckin wait

Enforcer
07-25-11, 12:03 pm
Weight: 235

Diet:
Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 5 ounces sirlion, 6 ounces sweet potato
Meal 2: 4 egg whites, 4 ounces chicken, 6 ounces sweet potato
Meal 3: 12 ounces of fish, 6 ounces of sweet potato, 3 pieces of asparagus
Meal 4: 8 ounces sirlion, 6 ounces sweet potato
Meal 5: 60 grams Ultra Iso Whey, 3 ounces sweet poatato
Meal 6: 12 ounces of chicken, 6 ounces of sweet potato

Enforcer
07-25-11, 12:07 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
BB Squats: 2 sets of 135 x 15, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 405 x 15, 495 x 10

Triset:
Leg Extensions: 2 x 15
with
Sumo Squats (holding a 45 pound plate): 2 x 20
with
Walking BB Lunges: 2 x 12 each leg

Triset:
Leg Press (feet higher up and closer together): 3 x 15
with
Seated Hamstring Curls: 3 x 15
with

Kneeling Cable Kickbacks: 2 x 15 each leg

Stretched and rode the bike for 5 more min.

Funky
07-25-11, 12:09 pm
16 days out freaking oh yeah buddy!! Finish strong!

Enforcer
07-25-11, 12:10 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Standing DB Side Laterals: 2 warmups, 40's x 10, 50's x 10, 60's x 15, double dropset 30's x 8, 20's x 10
Seated Smith Press: 135 x 12, 2 sets of 225 x 10, 275 x 10, dropset 185 x 8, dropset 135 x 12
Standing DB Front Raises: 2 x 10 each arm
Supersetted:
Seated Hammer Press: 2 x 15
with
Seated Machine Side Laterals: 2 x 15
Reverse Peck Deck Flyes: 4 x 15-10, dropset x 15
Stretched

Enforcer
07-25-11, 12:11 pm
16 days out freaking oh yeah buddy!! Finish strong!

Thanx bro, almost there now, gonna be nothin but pure focus these last 2 weeks, nothin to stop me now

Enforcer
07-25-11, 12:16 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Bi's:
Standing Close Grip BB Curls: 2 warmups, 3 x 10-12, double dropset x 15,15
Supersetted:
Standing Preacher Bar Cable Curls: 3 x 12-10
with
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 3 x 12-10
Spider Curls: 2 x 10
Stretched

Tri's:
Preacher Bar Skulls and Press (reps were the same for both): 2 warmups, 3 x 10, dropset x 15
Supersetted:
Reverse Grip Pushdowns: 3 x 12-10
with
Rope Pushdowns: 3 x 12-10
Seated Machine Extensions: 2 x 10
Stretched

Calves:
Supersetted:
Donkey Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 5 x 10-8
with
Standing Bodyweight Calf Raises: 5 x 10

Abs:
Supersetted:
Machine Crunches: 3 x 20
with
Seated In and Outs: 3 x 20

Enforcer
07-25-11, 12:16 pm

FitPrincess122
07-25-11, 12:45 pm
12 days baby....!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got this. Can't wait to see the end result!

Enforcer
07-26-11, 10:37 am
12 days baby....!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got this. Can't wait to see the end result!

Thanx u, its been one hell of a trip thus far, cant wait to step on stage in less than 2 weeks

FitPrincess122
07-26-11, 10:39 am
Thanx u, its been one hell of a trip thus far, cant wait to step on stage in less than 2 weeks

i'm thinking some pics are in order... just throwin it out there... ;-)

Enforcer
07-26-11, 10:41 am

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Chins: 2 x 15
Standing Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 10, dropset x15
Seated Lat Pulldowns: 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 10, dropset x 12
One Arm DB Rows (2 sets): 120's x 10, dropset 85's x 10
T-Bar Rows: 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 10, dropset x 10
Standing Narrow Grip Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 15
Stretched

Calves:
Standing Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Seated Calf Raises: 5 x 10-8, double dropset x 20,20

2 packs of Nitro and 1/2 scoop EAA Nitro/20 grams Universal Glutamine postworkout

2 servings of Atomic 7 and 1 pack of Animal Flex with my postworkout meal

Enforcer
07-26-11, 10:52 am

naturalguy
07-26-11, 11:36 am
It's crunch time big man

Phil800101
07-26-11, 12:49 pm
Killer!

Enforcer
07-29-11, 10:25 am
It's crunch time big man

Thats it is my friend, almost there now, just have to keep my head down for the final push

Killer!

Thanx bro, 8 days out, cant fuckin wait

Enforcer
07-29-11, 10:28 am

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Chest:
Incline BB Press: 2 warmups, 2 sets of 225 x 12,10, 315 x 11, 275 x 14, double dropset 185 x 6, 135 x 6
Slight Incline BB Press: 3 x 15-12, dropset x 8
Peck Deck Flyes: 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 12, dropset x 12
Stretched

2 packs of Nitro and 1/2 scoop EAA Nitro/20 grams Universal Glutamine postworkout

Funky
07-29-11, 10:29 am
Single mother F**king digits!

Enforcer
07-29-11, 10:33 am

J-Dawg
07-29-11, 10:34 am
Yeah buddyyy. Just about there E. Do it up!

Enforcer
07-29-11, 10:35 am

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Legs:
Single Leg Extensions: 2 x 15 each leg
Leg Extensions: 1 x 15, dropset 10, 1 x 15, dropset x10
Leg Press: 1 x 15, dropset x 15, 1 x 15, dropset x15
Supersetted:
Stationary BB Lunges: 3 x 10 each leg
with
BB Sumo Squats: 3 x 15
Seated Hamstring Curls: 1 warmup, 1 x 15, dropset x 15, 1 x 15 dropset x 15
Cable Kickbacks: 2 x 15 each leg

Enforcer
07-29-11, 10:36 am

Enforcer
07-29-11, 10:39 am
Single mother F**king digits!

Hell yea bro 8 days out, wat a journey it has been, cant wait to step on that stage next week

Yeah buddyyy. Just about there E. Do it up!

Thanx J, greatly appreciate al of the supporty everyone here has given me, really helps add the extra fuel to the fire

Enforcer
07-29-11, 8:23 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Shoulders:
Seated Smith Press: 2 warmups, 2 sets of 225 x 10, 315 x 8, dropset 225 x 10, dropset 135 x 15
Standing DB Side Laterals: 40's x 10, 50's x 10, 60's x 10, 70's x 8, drospet 30's x 12, dropset 20's x 15
BB Front Raises: 2 x 10
BB Cable Upright Rows: 3 x 10, dropset x 15
Standing Machine Side Laterals: 2 x 15
Reverse Peck Deck Flyes: 4 x 15-10
Stretched

Calves:
Donkey Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 5 x 8, double dropset x 20,20
Leg Press Calf Raises: 5 x 10-8, double dropset x 20,20

Enforcer
07-30-11, 11:11 am

Survivor831
07-30-11, 11:57 am
Best of luck to you my man. This is what we all dream about. Make it happen.

Phil800101
07-30-11, 12:59 pm
I see you haven't upped the cardio much as the show has grown closer...I take it that means you're getting cut up and defined pretty nicely then, eh? If so, then hell yeah! Definitely a sign of your hard work, dedication, and discipline year-round then bro...

Enforcer
07-30-11, 8:39 pm
Best of luck to you my man. This is what we all dream about. Make it happen.

Thanx bro, def. will give it everythin I got and leave no regrets

I see you haven't upped the cardio much as the show has grown closer...I take it that means you're getting cut up and defined pretty nicely then, eh? If so, then hell yeah! Definitely a sign of your hard work, dedication, and discipline year-round then bro...

Naw, havent had to, only doin cardio 5 days a week for 25 min a session and I keep getting leaner every week. I am so happy with how I look I am ready for the stage now, all I have to do is pull out the salts and Ill be dry as fuck

Enforcer
07-30-11, 8:48 pm
5:30 PM- Worlds Gym- trained with my boy Gunz

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Arms:

Tri's:
Rope Pushdowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 15-10
Bench Dips: 3 x 20
DB Skulls: 3 x 15-10
Single Arm Pushdowns: 3 x 15 each arm
Stretched

Bi's:
Seated Machine Preacher Curls: 2 warmups, 3 x 15
Seated Single Arm Cable Preacher Curls: 3 x 15-10 each arm
Standing DB Curls: 3 x 10
Rope Curls: 3 x 15

Reverse Grip BB Curls: 3 x 15

Abs:
Supersetted:
Machine Crunches: 3 x 30
with
Seated In and Outs: 3 x 30

Phil800101
07-30-11, 9:22 pm
Good deal.

Funky
07-30-11, 9:28 pm
What day will your last workout be? you have done some freaking amazing work and deserve the rewards when you get up on stage! We are all behind you!

Big C
07-30-11, 9:35 pm
Crunch time brother! I can only imagine the zombie-like feeling....and it doesn't surprise me at all that you haven't missed a meal, cardio session or training session. I know you of all people won't allow that shit to happen! Keep it goin big man.

Enforcer
08-01-11, 10:26 am
Good deal.

Thanx bro, just a few short days left now

What day will your last workout be? you have done some freaking amazing work and deserve the rewards when you get up on stage! We are all behind you!

Thursday I will hit shoulders and dk about Friday yet, may do a light full upper body deal, we shall see. Thank u for all of the support bro

Crunch time brother! I can only imagine the zombie-like feeling....and it doesn't surprise me at all that you haven't missed a meal, cardio session or training session. I know you of all people won't allow that shit to happen! Keep it goin big man.

Thats it bro, and you couldnt be more spot on, right now I am in such a routine that nothin phases me. Hell no bro, you know me too well, nothin would ever get in my way from reachin my goal.

Enforcer
08-01-11, 10:27 am
1:30 PM- Worlds Gym

Abs:
Supersetted:
Sit Ups: 4 x 15
with
Hanging Bent Leg Raises: 4 x 15

Enforcer
08-01-11, 10:27 am

FitPrincess122
08-01-11, 11:54 am
Peak Week Baby!!!!!! I don't even have to ask b/c I know.... ur more than ready! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

Enforcer
08-01-11, 8:02 pm
Peak Week Baby!!!!!! I don't even have to ask b/c I know.... ur more than ready! WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

U know me too well, 5 days out feelin great and I am def ready to step on that stage...cant wait!!

Enforcer
08-01-11, 8:05 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Supersetted:
Standing Lat Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 12
with
Behind the Neck Lat Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 12

Supersetted:
T-Bar Rows: 3 x 12
with
Underhand Grip Seated Rows: 3 x 12

Hammer Strength Single Arm Rows: 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 12, dropset x 12
Narrow Grip Standing Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 15
Stretched

Calves:
Supersetted:
Standing Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 5 x 10
with
Standing Bodyweight Raises: 5 x 20

Funky
08-01-11, 8:08 pm

1 serving Atomic 7 intra

Back:
Supersetted:
Standing Lat Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 12
with
Behind the Neck Lat Pulldowns: 2 warmups, 3 x 12

Supersetted:
T-Bar Rows: 3 x 12
with
Underhand Grip Seated Rows: 3 x 12

Hammer Strength Single Arm Rows: 1 x 12, dropset x 12, 1 x 12, dropset x 12
Narrow Grip Standing Lat Pulldowns: 3 x 15
Stretched

Calves:
Supersetted:
Standing Calf Raises: 2 warmups, 5 x 10
with
Standing Bodyweight Raises: 5 x 20

5 days til Victory!

Phil800101
08-02-11, 2:46 am
Sick work my man! Won't be long now...

Enforcer
08-02-11, 8:47 am
5 days til Victory!

Hell yea bro, cant fuckin wait!!!

Sick work my man! Won't be long now...

The days are going by now thats for sure. In such a mode and routine that nothin phases me

Enforcer
08-02-11, 10:34 am

Funky
08-02-11, 10:58 am
4 days left! I called them and let them know you expect the trophy to be fucking polished when you receive it!