PDA

View Full Version : 44 can of Pump? Please!

PORTERHOUSE
05-03-11, 1:37 pm
I know this is a long shot but...

Is there any way we might see a 44 can of pump hit the market? Rage/Pump is such a sick combo (crushing it right now and couldn't be happier), but they're impossible to cycle together because rage is 44 servings/pump is 30 servings. No matter what, they're always going to bee off balanced.

Please make a 44 can of pump!

Cranky
05-03-11, 4:14 pm
Im down for that.It would be nice If all foundational paks were 44s.

Appollonian
05-03-11, 4:34 pm
You can take the Pump red pill and rage at the same sitting? That's an animal!

And I'm all for all packs being 44/can.

PORTERHOUSE
05-03-11, 6:11 pm

yeah buddy thats what Im talking about! Lets start a movement!

U Rep were looking at you!

twoheadedboy
05-03-11, 9:16 pm
No come on, let's make the fundamentals be 42...double the cycled ones, exactly 6 weeks worth, perfect!

As it is now, you get around it by getting 3 of your 30's with 2 of your 44's at once, then you're only 2 days off and have 90 days worth of product. At least, that's how I do it.

MRmichael.hooker
05-04-11, 6:25 am

Not to point any fingers... lol. Fuck that, lets go with the 88pak cans

Bruiser
05-04-11, 7:23 am

I tried it without the red pill, but prefer the full dose of Pump with my Rage paks. It's killer.

Bruiser
05-04-11, 7:30 am

Hell no. They need to come in the 6.85 lb Real Gains Tub!!!!

PORTERHOUSE
05-04-11, 11:50 am
haha, just trying to draw the attention of someone who has pull with those kind of decisions... a lot of times these kinds of threads get ignored.

Hell no. They need to come in the 6.85 lb Real Gains Tub!!!!
that would be even more awesome!

Bruiser
05-05-11, 10:10 am
haha, just trying to draw the attention of someone who has pull with those kind of decisions... a lot of times these kinds of threads get ignored.

that would be even more awesome!

Hell yeah! It could come with wheels! lol

J-Dawg
05-06-11, 9:16 am
yeah buddy thats what Im talking about! Lets start a movement!

Where's U Rep when ya need him, lol.

Haven't heard a 44 pack Pump can being requested before but ya never can say never.

ToSo
05-06-11, 9:26 am
44 pack...sounds good to me!

Razor
05-06-11, 4:10 pm

Haven't heard a 44 pack Pump can being requested before but ya never can say never.

Bump it up!

Carl
05-06-11, 4:38 pm

Couldn't agree more. I always thought that if not that AT LEAST have all the foundational supps be 30. But thats just my 2 cents. ;)

Big C
05-06-11, 5:26 pm
I'd be down for 44 or more. That way I wouldn't have to order as often lol.

Birdman
05-06-11, 7:07 pm
Definitely a good idea. And its not like corporate would even have to change the packaging. The pump can is the same size as the 44 pack Pak. Just cram 14 more packs of pump in the existing can.

PORTERHOUSE
05-06-11, 7:48 pm
All the ideas in this thread are just making ridiculously good sense to me.

44, it makes sense.

I'm telling ya.

USMCpowerhouse
05-07-11, 4:37 am
Hell yeah! Pump/Rage combo is by far the best combo ever! 44 pak can is a must!!

Razor
05-11-11, 10:35 am
All the ideas in this thread are just making ridiculously good sense to me.

44, it makes sense.

I'm telling ya.

So does 44 pack of Omega haha :D

Aggression
05-11-11, 10:36 am
At one point or another, I'd seen every product in the Animal line requested to be a 44 pack; Omega, Pump, etc.

Shit, let's just make the entire Animal line full of 44 packs.

Razor
05-11-11, 10:41 am
At one point or another, I'd seen every product in the Animal line requested to be a 44 pack; Omega, Pump, etc.

hahahahaha

Nix0r
05-11-11, 10:50 am

44 packs of Test? Fucking smart.

MR.TeachFreak
05-11-11, 10:54 am
44 paks of everything would be awesome. Those would be so much more cost effective. And bad ass. 44 pak of M-stak, Test, etc. Would make for some nasty stacks.

Razor
05-11-11, 10:54 am

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/MotherofGod.jpg

Razor
05-11-11, 10:56 am
44 paks of everything would be awesome. Those would be so much more cost effective. And bad ass. 44 pak of M-stak, Test, etc. Would make for some nasty stacks.

Well the cycled products i understand the 21 pack dosage. But the products that don't need to be cycled that's a different story IMO.

MR.TeachFreak
05-11-11, 11:01 am
Well the cycled products i understand the 21 pack dosage. But the products that don't need to be cycled that's a different story IMO.

Would be easier to run multiple cycles though with 44 paks. You could in theory plan a more long term stack and cycle run. It would also be easier to stock up.

Razor
05-11-11, 11:06 am
Would be easier to run multiple cycles though with 44 paks. You could in theory plan a more long term stack and cycle run. It would also be easier to stock up.

I see your point but i think the ease of use in terms of keeping track of how much you've taken, etc was the intention when they first created them. I do see your point tho bro.

MR.TeachFreak
05-11-11, 11:11 am
I see your point but i think the ease of use in terms of keeping track of how much you've taken, etc was the intention when they first created them. I do see your point tho bro.

True. It would be easier to track where you are at when all you have is 21 paks and you would know you are done when you run out. I was speaking mainly for me as I like to stock up and I tend to plan a lot of my supps long term.

PORTERHOUSE
05-11-11, 11:21 am
I'de like to see all the foundational cans come in 44... I mean you get 44 pak/flex but 30 of pump, omega etc.. its kind of weird. I get the cycled one's because animal believes they'll be most effective in 3 weeks cycles, but the foundational supps that they recommend you to take everyday should all be 44 to keep it balanced. The rage/pump stack is a perfect example of why it can be annoying.

Or at least make all the foundational supps come in an optional 30 can.

Razor
05-11-11, 11:23 am
I'de like to see all the foundational cans come in 44... I mean you get 44 pak/flex but 30 of pump, omega etc.. its kind of weird. I get the cycled one's because animal believes they'll be most effective in 3 weeks cycles, but the foundational supps that they recommend you to take everyday should all be 44 to keep it balanced. The rage/pump stack is a perfect example of why it can be annoying.

Or at least make all the foundational supps come in an optional 30 can.

Agreed.

LegendKillerJosh
05-11-11, 12:11 pm

Yeah but maybe the thought is that to make 44 packs of stuff like pump would make it more expensive and people might be afraid to fork out 50 bucks at a time.

MR.TeachFreak
05-11-11, 12:47 pm
Yeah but maybe the thought is that to make 44 packs of stuff like pump would make it more expensive and people might be afraid to fork out 50 bucks at a time.

I sure thats it. Maybe as others said a option of a 44 pak would be best. Like the different poundages for protein powders.

PORTERHOUSE
05-11-11, 1:29 pm

except that if youre trying to keep everything consistent, it forces you into making a decision of either not having enough of everything for the same amount of time, or buying more of everything, thus spending more anyways... I really hope that this isn't intentional.

I mean the rage/pump stack for example (again):

if I want to stack them together, I get 44 serving rage, 30 servings pump... that leaves me with the choice of 14 days without pump and rage only (which is not what I want, keep in mind rage has left out everything but energy related ingredients here, so if you want anything else...), or buying more to even it out. So if I buy 2 pumps and 1 rage to try and counter this gives me too much pump... I now have 60 pump and 44 rage. So I buy a 2nd rage, I now have 88 rage and 60 pump... leading me to buy a 3rd can of pump... which gives me 90 pump/88 rage... pretty close to consistent... but to pull that off I have to buy two cans of rage and 3 cans of pump... thats a lot of dough for a pre-workout.

If they were afraid of 44's not selling, the 30 can options for foundational supps would be a solution.

Cranky
05-11-11, 4:46 pm

As much as I want foundational 44s,I dig where your at.I dont need Test,but would love to give it a run.The price tag on that scares me,I couldnt see shelling out more even though I would get more.(Yeah I know Test is cycled)Could easily see people turning away just looking at the cost.

Phil800101
05-11-11, 6:24 pm
I want a 365 tub of Pak. I'm thinking a Real Gains tub with the Pak label.

Lol, that would be so fucking sweet.

Birdman
05-12-11, 2:35 am
Hahahaha epic meal time

Appollonian
05-12-11, 12:08 pm

Put a retail price on par per pak than the 44 version and I'd do it. It would save on shipping, and I could take the paks and put them in the cans I've got on 'display' at the house: Big 88, Military Edition, the 2nd gen Pak can, and 4 more cans all decorating the top of my cabinets should more than hold that many =)... on second thought a huge Pak can on my kitchen counter would be even better.

Enforcer
05-12-11, 1:29 pm
Ahhhh wishin hoping my freind, the significance of the 30 pack can of Pump is that itll last 30 days, usually the recommended time you'd want to stay on a preworkout product and then take a mini break from it

Universal Rep
05-12-11, 1:31 pm

Yoo hoo?

I hear there may be some changes to Animal Pump. That true, JD?

Mr. Dead
05-12-11, 1:31 pm
Yoo hoo?

Whut...???

Razor
05-12-11, 1:34 pm
Yoo hoo?

Oh oh...stop the presses again! More info asap!!

Universal Rep
05-12-11, 1:50 pm
Oh oh...stop the presses again! More info asap!!

JD is ur man.

Big C
05-12-11, 1:51 pm
Tell me more............

Razor
05-12-11, 1:54 pm
We're waiting JD.....

Mr. Dead
05-12-11, 4:24 pm
We're waiting JD.....

Some of us, more impatiently, than others...

Back To Basics
05-12-11, 7:34 pm

That would be fuckin' crazy.
We can only dream phil...

Mr. Dead
05-13-11, 4:10 pm
Bueller...???

Mr. Dead
05-16-11, 11:58 am
Bueller...???

Bueller...???

MELTDOWN
05-16-11, 9:46 pm
Yoo hoo?

The carrot dangleth..... hurry up yall....about 8 scoops left in the current jug of Shock

Mr. Dead
05-17-11, 3:20 pm
Bueller...???

J-Dawg
05-17-11, 4:25 pm
Yoo hoo?

Just a little update U Rep. Nothing about the number of packs though...

Razor
05-17-11, 4:26 pm

Awesome what's the little update? haha

Mr. Dead
05-17-11, 4:34 pm
Awesome what's the little update? haha

x2...

geneticcode
05-18-11, 2:15 am

With an exclusive animal year shirt.

Razor
05-24-11, 9:27 am
x2...

Either the update is very minor and nothing to get excited about or it's earth-shattering and JD doesn't want us to know haha.

toothpicklegs
05-24-11, 10:03 am

88's of everything that doesn't need to be cycled. Yes please.

Mr. Dead
05-24-11, 10:39 am
Either the update is very minor and nothing to get excited about or it's earth-shattering and JD doesn't want us to know haha.

I'm still curious... But, there's some other things that have got my attention, as of late...

C.Coronato
05-25-11, 1:29 pm
Bueller...???

You said that already.

Mr. Dead
05-25-11, 1:30 pm
You said that already.

Went 3 times, in the movie... *LOL*

Universal Rep
05-25-11, 2:41 pm

Translation, wut?

Mr. Dead
05-25-11, 2:42 pm
Translation, wut?

We'll find out... "Late Fall"... *LOL*

J-Dawg
05-25-11, 3:30 pm
Translation, wut?

Translation. Stay tuned...

J-Dawg
05-25-11, 3:31 pm
We'll find out... "Late Fall"... *LOL*