PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks to BigAnt

scals
05-06-11, 11:49 am
With my contest prep coming to a close and stepping on stage tomorrow and May 21st, I wanted to take the opportunity to publicly thank BigAnt. I don't know where I would be in this prep without him. He has instilled many new thoughts and ideas around training, dieting, and overall living throughout contest prep for me. Always pushing me to be the best that I can be, and always concerned about ME. He calls, texts, emails me daily to make sure that any question is answered and that I know exactly what I need to do. I can;t say enough about his mentorship and the way he goes about everything with a fine tooth comb. No stone is left unturned and no coulda/shoulda/wouldas are ever present. Dude is humble and a great resource. I urge anyone with questions about any part bodybuilding to seek out BigAnt's help and you will surely be glad you did. Let's go get em Ant!!!

C.Coronato
05-06-11, 12:01 pm
Awesome brother. Ant is a great guy and i know he wont steer you wrong!

widdlewade44
05-06-11, 12:44 pm
BigAnt is a one of a kind man, person & human being. We all benefit from having people like him to rely on and learn from.

I definitely second this thread and wish both scals & BigAnt success tomorrow!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Razor
05-06-11, 2:34 pm
Awesome words! No doubt your prep was killer! Go get it Scals!

BigAnt
05-06-11, 9:18 pm
Scals, thank you very much for the kind words. But you did all the work that was required...You physique will show for it tomorrow...

Widdlewade44, Coronato, Razor, thank you also for the nice words!

Again..."A TROPHY TAG DOES NOT DESIGNATE A CHAMPION...IMPROVING FROM SHOW TO SHOW AND GIVING ALL YOU CAN, EVERY DAY DOES"