PDA

View Full Version : Cutting for my wedding

SailinScotty
05-06-11, 9:21 pm
I'm getting married on September 24th in Maui. I'm working on cutting down until then. I'm going to be following the Paleo diet and hitting weights 4-5x a week and cardio 6. What stack would you recommend:
Stack #1- Pak, Omega, Nitro and Cuts
Stack #2- Pak, Cuts, Nitro, Universal Carnitech, and a CLA supplement.

With both I'll be using whey, glutamine, and flaxseed.

PORTERHOUSE
05-09-11, 8:29 am
I like #2 better... fat burners are not necessary to drop bf%. Last year I got down to 5% before I touched cuts, which was right at the end of my cut. If your diet is on point and cardio on par then you shouldn't need a fat burner. If I were you, ide bump up the aminos, and if you want to run cuts, do it the last the weeks before your wedding, and leave the water pills in for at least the last 10 days so you're extra dry and hard for the wedding.

either way bro, congrats on the wedding and good luck!

SailinScotty
05-11-11, 3:14 pm
Thanks for the reply Porter. So far so good on the diet and cardio. First time really trying a cut and hoping get the most out of it.

Mr. Dead
05-11-11, 3:22 pm
Thanks for the reply Porter. So far so good on the diet and cardio. First time really trying a cut and hoping get the most out of it.

Congrats...!!! I'd do #2... If ya need any help, give me a holler... BTW... How nice of you to have your wedding, on the day of my show... *LOL*

SailinScotty
05-11-11, 3:51 pm
Congrats...!!! I'd do #2... If ya need any help, give me a holler... BTW... How nice of you to have your wedding, on the day of my show... *LOL*

Or did you decide to have your show the day of my wedding. Lol. Best of luck to you.

I'm going to go with #2 without cuts until three weeks before. I will definitely get in touch with you if I have any questions or some help.