PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

Tiny1102
05-07-11, 9:48 pm
Sorry to post bad news, but I missed all 3 today. Not one person from my team could make the trip. Got a bad liftoff on all 3. Miss 903, 959, and 1080. Sorry. Next time I will make sure the team is there.

Mickey
05-07-11, 11:23 pm
sorry to hear the bad news, bro; use it as fuel for the next attempt. you'll get the world record, we all know it...

zubda345
05-08-11, 5:55 am
Sorry to post bad news, but I missed all 3 today. Not one person from my team could make the trip. Got a bad liftoff on all 3. Miss 903, 959, and 1080. Sorry. Next time I will make sure the team is there.

Why the hell team didn't show up??? U should ask them that a team is a team they should b there no matter what, I would be soo pissed if I was U at that point... :X

zubda345
05-08-11, 5:55 am

Why the hell team didn't show up??? U should ask them that a team is a team they should b there no matter what, I would be soo pissed if I was U at that point... :X

Tiny1102
05-09-11, 12:16 pm
Mothers Day. I don't even want to talk about it. Train that hard and then your help can't go. I even pay for everything. Sucks. Still I should have changed my attempts. Got to move on.

zubda345
05-09-11, 12:24 pm
Mothers Day. I don't even want to talk about it. Train that hard and then your help can't go. I even pay for everything. Sucks. Still I should have changed my attempts. Got to move on.

Yeah, Gotta move on... Frankly speaking If I was there I would b there to help u...

naturalguy
05-09-11, 12:41 pm
Put it in perspective Tiny, most mere mortals can't even attempt that much weight.

I am sure next time you will be better prepared.

BigChrisF
05-10-11, 12:03 am
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. Most people don't even realize how important having a good hand-off is to optimal performance.

Tiny1102
05-10-11, 1:14 am
I say it in ever interview. I am nothing without my training partners. The lift-off is everything. Regardless, I was disappointed in myself. I should have dropped my opener to 800 and made a easy opener. With that weight, one I could handle a bad lift-off and two most likely won the show. I really want to hold the title as the greatest of alltime, but I need to get paid to. Next time, money comes first.

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you. Most people don't even realize how important having a good hand-off is to optimal performance.