PDA

View Full Version : Given it hell

RhinoJoe
05-09-11, 2:39 pm
MightyMouse107 and I started HRT today. Blasted the arms. Wow! I could barely move the guns when I got done! I haven't had a pump like that in a long time! Looking forward to tomorrow (Legs)!

RhinoJoe
05-10-11, 6:11 pm
HRT Day 2. I gotta say my legs noticed. Suddenly, I am remembering the quote, "If you can walk, you didn't work your legs hard enough." Gonna use tomorrow's rest wisely.

RhinoJoe
05-12-11, 2:41 pm
Day 4 HRT: Chest and Shoulders. Once again, a great pump! Something else I am noticing: both MightyMouse107 and I are dropping bodyfat. I'm eating like a moose and still leaning. I'm loving it!

rev8ball
05-12-11, 3:06 pm
Sub'd.

Glad to see you back here, and also hitting HRT. Yell if you have a question..... or if your legs are killing you....

RhinoJoe
05-13-11, 2:56 pm
Day 5, back and calves. I'm really liking this. Great pumps, and the burning feeling lasts for hours afterward. Plus it's fun to watch MightyMouse107 almost pass out after each set!

RhinoJoe
05-23-11, 3:39 pm
Week Three on HRT and it still isn't getting any easier. Forearms are absolutely screaming today. Bi's and tri's are not too happy either.

RhinoJoe
05-30-11, 1:29 pm
Starting the week off with a little HRT arms workout. I love this shit.

rev8ball
05-30-11, 1:41 pm
Don't forget to EAT!

Potter
07-03-12, 6:52 pm
HRT Day 2. I gotta say my legs noticed. Suddenly, I am remembering the quote, "If you can walk, you didn't work your legs hard enough." Gonna use tomorrow's rest wisely.

Oh ya, for the following couple days after leg day, felt like I was wading through quicksand and had areas from my ass to my knees that I didn't know could hurt

Potter
07-03-12, 6:54 pm
Don't forget to EAT!

I know that hasn't been a problem for me at all, my appetite's through the roof with this. plenty of sleep too just so long as I don't have any pre-workout stuff in my system.