PDA

View Full Version : Wrath Walks Among Us

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Sprint
02-24-12, 8:20 pm
good stuff bro, glad to see everything is alright with you. yeah, i am preparing for the NABBA Wales, currently 11 weeks out..
do you know there is a UKBFF show at the BodyPower Expo as well? Why dont you compete in it since you will be in shape
already? i am quite tempted to do it as well seeing that the show is one week after NABBA Wales..

Maybe you and i could do that show together!

That's not a bad shout, the only thing is it would mean hitting 3 competitions 3 weekends in a row. I'd rather relax that 3rd weekend & enjoy the ABC & Expo.

As a compromise, I'll hit a most muscular shot with you at Temple if Wrath can't make it. Or, if he can, make it a group activity.

Are you on contest prep now then? I personally work off a 10 week prep cos athletics keeps me lean year-round.

Marcus Leong
02-25-12, 5:13 pm
That's not a bad shout, the only thing is it would mean hitting 3 competitions 3 weekends in a row. I'd rather relax that 3rd weekend & enjoy the ABC & Expo.

As a compromise, I'll hit a most muscular shot with you at Temple if Wrath can't make it. Or, if he can, make it a group activity.

Are you on contest prep now then? I personally work off a 10 week prep cos athletics keeps me lean year-round.

yea bro, i am on contest prep now. i will most likely do that show, seeing as i am 21 this year and this is basically my last shot at juniors.. going to give it my all!

hey man, if wrath cant make it, lets show them how the english animals do their thing!

Sprint
02-25-12, 5:50 pm
yea bro, i am on contest prep now. i will most likely do that show, seeing as i am 21 this year and this is basically my last shot at juniors.. going to give it my all!

hey man, if wrath cant make it, lets show them how the english animals do their thing!

In!!

Phil800101
03-11-12, 2:27 pm
Great to see and shoot the shit with you last weekend Frank! I definitely took some things away from your seminar with G, always do. Hope you had a good drive home and enjoyed some more muffins, ha ha.

NjStrength16
03-24-12, 4:40 pm
Congrats Frank! You are one of the main reasons why I started training and going to hell and back in the gym!

Joe J
03-28-12, 5:26 pm
Go on Wrath mate! good job on the signing!

motley crue
04-02-12, 12:13 am
wrath im just wondering if u approve of workin out at home because i cant afford a gym right now but i find that i get bigger when i just use the free weights and not any machines at all so i was wondering if u ever just worked out at home and what were ur gains like man. thanks

Wrath
04-08-12, 8:47 pm
Go on Wrath mate! good job on the signing!

i worked out from home for the first 4 years of my training, and made great gains. its not your equipment is not about the cool gym gear. Its all heart, and how much pain your willing to go though to get what you want

kcburrows
04-12-12, 8:37 am
whats going on Mcgraw??? What the plans looking like for you getting on the stage??

mass3011
04-14-12, 4:00 am
Wrath what protien powder do you like from universal?

Wrath
04-16-12, 10:43 pm
whats going on Mcgraw??? What the plans looking like for you getting on the stage??
its gonna be a surprisse hahah bring up my weaker areas, gonna be a new WRATH next show

Solid Dreams
04-16-12, 11:13 pm
Hey Frank, it's awesome seeing your pics on FB, it's pretty inspiring. What do you do these days for your back man? that's sick lookin!

rbowman91
04-27-12, 1:52 pm
Hey Frank, wondering how often you train your forearms, and what your main exercises are?

Or maybe you don't train them and its genetics? Mine are lagging behind so I'm starting to train them twice a week because I ignored them all together for a long time. I'm wondering if you had any reccomendations? It's a small muscle group so I wouldn't wanna overtrain them.

Jay
04-27-12, 1:59 pm
The wrath returns video that went on youtube was AWESOME! Any plans to do another video in the future?

kcburrows
04-27-12, 3:53 pm
The wrath returns video that went on youtube was AWESOME! Any plans to do another video in the future?

^ x2!!!!

Wrath
05-05-12, 1:05 pm
Hey Frank, it's awesome seeing your pics on FB, it's pretty inspiring. What do you do these days for your back man? that's sick lookin!

I was never known for having the best back so last year i made it a point to really bring it up and if its not big enough just have it ripped to fucking ripped to the fuckin bone! just did alot of chins, bent rows, t-bar, and alot of machines different hammer strenght. And seated rows using a few different grips. its all about that mind muscle contection.

Wrath
05-05-12, 1:09 pm
Hey Frank, wondering how often you train your forearms, and what your main exercises are?

Or maybe you don't train them and its genetics? Mine are lagging behind so I'm starting to train them twice a week because I ignored them all together for a long time. I'm wondering if you had any reccomendations? It's a small muscle group so I wouldn't wanna overtrain them.

I dont really train them that much any more, but once in a while i will through them in. I think they got alot of work just by training other body parts. But if there are lagging as you say hitting them twice a week is fine. Some wrist curls, reverse wrist curls should be enough to get them growing!

Wrath
05-05-12, 1:12 pm

Thanks man! Had some down time lately, but back at it 100 percent. gonna be making some training videos very soon. Showing my progress until my next show. Bring my best next year!!!

FITGYM
05-08-12, 12:57 am

Video was awesome....Great work Wrath

kcburrows
05-17-12, 9:45 am
saw that pic you posted on fb...holy shit bro you are peeled to the fuckin bone! looking great frank, hope all is well!

Theonidus
05-17-12, 9:54 am
Haha. Wrath, how many questions do you get about your forearms?

mass3011
06-06-12, 11:45 am
Any plans for shows this year frank?

JakeNautingham
06-06-12, 11:58 am
Great thread bredrin. how often does wrath come on here? looking forward to more of the blokes insights

Altered Beast
06-06-12, 12:04 pm
It's all about being HOOGE! Nothing else really matters...

Joe J
06-07-12, 5:52 pm
Hey Frank, just stopping by to say you're the man that got me into this game and for that I'm forever grateful.

Sprint
06-07-12, 5:59 pm
Haha. Wrath, how many questions do you get about your forearms?

1 more as a direct result of this post!!

Kowboy
06-07-12, 7:20 pm
I have been reading the articles on this site since I started my interest in bodybuilding. This would have been about 2002, always dreaming that one day I could be that big.

kcburrows
06-18-12, 3:48 pm
Mcgraw, can you give us some insight as to what you were eating when you came back from your injury after you dropped so much weight,obviously your body's muscle memory factors in but were you trying to keep everything clean or just pound as much food as possible to get back to your normal weight? (cant wait to one day say normal weight when talking about weighing 265+)

TufffGuY
06-23-12, 11:59 pm
Mcgraw, can you give us some insight as to what you were eating when you came back from your injury after you dropped so much weight,obviously your body's muscle memory factors in but were you trying to keep everything clean or just pound as much food as possible to get back to your normal weight? (cant wait to one day say normal weight when talking about weighing 265+)

Mcgrath*

kcburrows
06-25-12, 8:12 am
Mcgrath*

yea i know brotha, a lot of the guys also call him raw mcgraw as well. The wrath has many nicknames...lol

TufffGuY
06-25-12, 2:04 pm
yea i know brotha, a lot of the guys also call him raw mcgraw as well. The wrath has many nicknames...lol

lol alright my b was just throwin that out there

G Diesel
07-11-12, 4:15 pm
Where's my boy at? I'm gonna have to drive to Toronto and drag him out of his cave.

Peace, G

Kill i oughtta
07-11-12, 4:18 pm
Where's my boy at? I'm gonna have to drive to Toronto and drag him out of his cave.

Peace, G

im saying, theres an idea bring that bad boy out of hiding.

kcburrows
07-13-12, 9:51 am

Peace, G

I'm seeing a high demand for these wrath/wyckd training vid all over here G...go get him! lol

Universal Rep
07-13-12, 10:00 am
I'm seeing a high demand for these wrath/wyckd training vid all over here G...go get him! lol

This.

GUNS
07-13-12, 11:34 am

Peace, G

Did someone say Animal Road trip?

kcburrows
07-13-12, 1:59 pm

we are in desperate need of an Animal Road Trip...i'll even offer my services to drive the whole time just to hear the stories!!!

Universal Rep
07-13-12, 2:06 pm

Good times. I still remember the last road trip...

Mr. Dead
07-13-12, 2:08 pm
Good times. I still remember the last road trip...

That trip kept me rather busy... And I didn't even get to go on it... *LOL*

GUNS
07-13-12, 3:00 pm
Hell, Ill be the bag boy and carry all the luggage! lol!

Bryan
07-18-12, 6:33 pm
Is it possible to make a living solely from lifting? What do you do, and how do you pay your bills? Your help is greatly appreciated.

A fan,
Bryan

gMarshall
08-21-12, 2:08 pm
how do i become a monster and get sponsored like u? its what i have always wanted to do!

Kowboy
08-21-12, 2:24 pm
If this road trip comes through Columbus I am down!

dkbwar
08-23-12, 4:46 pm
where is Wolverine (Wrath, Frankiy, whatever he wants to call himself lol) at? I haven't seen a video nor a new picture of him, is he going to compete soon? I hope he is going well, G Diesel yo so lucky to contact him, you have grown a lot since you are in Animal Team, they can tell you the real shit!

Greetings!!!!

B.S.
08-23-12, 11:09 pm
still in for this vid. wyck and frank should be nuts. fucking monsters

dkbwar
09-09-12, 3:13 am
I hope that Frank is ok, maybe Hes investing some time in growing and training to come back bigger and better, I just hope hes going ok, Hes got potencial to go far in this business

tracestewart
09-24-12, 7:57 pm
You said you worked your forearms everyday before going to school. What exercises did you do when you did that? Thanks.

tracestewart
09-24-12, 10:12 pm
Frank, you said you worked your forearms everyday before going to school. What exercises did you do when you did that? Thanks!

G Diesel
09-25-12, 9:41 am
Bumping this (yet again) for my boy Raw McGraw.

I'll see if I can coax him out of seclusion again.

Peace, G

Aggression
09-25-12, 11:37 am
I saw a picture of Frank recently. Dude is on a mission. That's for sure.

Hollow
09-25-12, 12:25 pm
I saw a picture of Frank recently. Dude is on a mission. That's for sure.

I hear that picture was taken at a Timmies...Lol!

Aggression
09-28-12, 4:44 pm
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/74861_10151230027215990_22594092_n.jpg

Razor
09-28-12, 4:47 pm
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/74861_10151230027215990_22594092_n.jpg

Holy shit!

Sandman
09-29-12, 12:17 am
Frank is gonna wreak havok in the Flex Pro!

Haack_on_Attack
10-15-12, 4:26 pm
Just looked at the pic..look great. I heard you are working with Hany..is it true? If it is what's it like working with him instead of on your own?

HardCore
10-25-12, 5:05 pm
Frank.... Its awesome to get to actually have a question answered by you.

You are my favorite Bodybuilder right now, and of course "OX" is my second favorite, so its great both of you guys are ANIMALS! Its awesome to talk to you brother.

I have a couple questions

1. What does your training split look like? Would love to see it.

2. Would you recommend having a Arms day or train Chest/Tris, Back/Bis? Also what does your Ab Routine consist of ?

HardCore
10-25-12, 5:20 pm
I hope to see you sometime Frank......will be great to meet ya in person

HardCore
10-25-12, 5:22 pm

Ok so who is the guy on the left?

GRTGDN
10-25-12, 10:46 pm

That's Universal sponsored athlete, Antoine Vaillant.

Bryan
10-31-12, 3:34 am
I would like to hear what it is like to be Frank McGrath, as you are inspiration to me and others out there. Just in your free time if you ever get around to reading this post, it would be a life lesson to hear advice on about anything you want to share in your life, from your day job to your journey to what makes you happy.

zubda345
10-31-12, 5:02 am

he's Antoine Villant.... a sponsered universal athlete!!

Wrath
11-05-12, 12:52 am
Hey guys time to get this section going again..... ask away....

kcburrows
11-05-12, 3:27 pm

Hey Frank 2 quick questions, when off season do you tend to mix your carb sources up or does your diet stay pretty much the same? and just curious if you have any goals or plans for after the flex pro? will we be seeing you on stage more in 2013? That would be awesome!!!!

Bryan
11-07-12, 5:24 pm

Frank,
I am a college student right now. Although I get really good grades and is in a difficult major (BioMedical Engineering), I have a passion that exceeds all, which is going to the gym working harder than I can imagine then eating to the best of my ability and get the sleep that I can get. I feel that school is restricting my bodybuilding potential. I would love to hear your advice.

rainman
11-14-12, 1:25 pm
I noticed on your training videos you use a thumbless grip when benching. Is there any reason for this or is it just a personal preference? Thanks.

GUNS
11-14-12, 2:48 pm
Hey guys time to get this section going again..... ask away....What have you been up to? And why didnt you punch Antoine in the balls when he put them in your face?

tracestewart
11-18-12, 11:05 pm
How's life frank? How's training and everything?

Wrath
11-20-12, 7:15 pm
Hey Frank 2 quick questions, when off season do you tend to mix your carb sources up or does your diet stay pretty much the same? and just curious if you have any goals or plans for after the flex pro? will we be seeing you on stage more in 2013? That would be awesome!!!!

I pretty much stick with white rice in the offseason and contest time. In the offseason i jut eat more of it. also add pasta here and there ,
bagels, pancakes, and oatmeal.

there is a couple shows im thinking about, toronto pro and nyc pro.

Wrath
11-20-12, 7:16 pm
What have you been up to? And why didnt you punch Antoine in the balls when he put them in your face?

HAHA yeah thought he might need them, next time he may not ne so lucky!

Wrath
11-20-12, 7:18 pm
How's life frank? How's training and everything?

Train is going good, started doing a little cardio and cleaning up the diet. No time to slow down, off to smash chest now.

tracestewart
11-27-12, 9:26 am
Train is going good, started doing a little cardio and cleaning up the diet. No time to slow down, off to smash chest now.

Great to know everything is going good! keep us updated!

G Diesel
11-27-12, 10:26 am
I pretty much stick with white rice in the offseason and contest time. In the offseason i jut eat more of it. also add pasta here and there ,
bagels, pancakes, and oatmeal.

You forgot about cookies as a primary carb source.

Would be SICK to see you compete in NYC bro.

Peace, G

Hollow
11-27-12, 10:37 am
You forgot about cookies as a primary carb source.

Now you're talking!

Wrath
11-27-12, 2:57 pm
Cookies are my secret weapon, but if there is no milk forget it!!!

NYC PRO hmmmm may see me there

tracestewart
11-27-12, 4:15 pm
Frank, so what do you do as a job? Or do you get paid for being the legendary Frank Mcgrath? lol

Wrath
11-27-12, 5:24 pm
Frank, so what do you do as a job? Or do you get paid for being the legendary Frank Mcgrath? lol

I have been very luck Universal has had my back for a while. And also now flex mag putting my full time in to my career as a bodybuilder. As alot of other guys I personal train. And I have a few other investments that I work on. Bodybuilding is my passion, but I have learned I have to make a business side of it too. But if this was not my career I would still be training just as hard. Because when I'm in the gym it's the best part of my day! For life

tracestewart
11-27-12, 9:15 pm
I have been very luck Universal has had my back for a while. And also now flex mag putting my full time in to my career as a bodybuilder. As alot of other guys I personal train. And I have a few other investments that I work on. Bodybuilding is my passion, but I have learned I have to make a business side of it too. But if this was not my career I would still be training just as hard. Because when I'm in the gym it's the best part of my day! For life

That's awesome everything has worked out like that! Training is my passion too. I hope I can be half the man you are!

Minitank
11-28-12, 4:56 pm
Wrath! Really hope to see you on stage personally! Animal has always inspired, regardless of often how often gains come consistancy is key. How does your caloric intake differ from off season to comp ready?

Wrath
11-29-12, 1:35 am
Wrath! Really hope to see you on stage personally! Animal has always inspired, regardless of often how often gains come consistancy is key. How does your caloric intake differ from off season to comp ready?

It really doesn't change that much. Eat alot of rice, steak, chicken, egg. Contest time carbs maybe a little lower. Offseason I add bagels, pancakes, burgers, alot of sushi. Couple times a week I will do a big cheat meal, like I said sushi, burgers, pasta. But the diet stays pretty much the same the rest of then time.

kcburrows
11-29-12, 3:34 pm
As alot of other guys I personal train.

do you ever do any online training or nutrition plans for people?

Bryan
12-14-12, 3:28 am

Frank
I look forward to hearing your responses here at the Forum. You have instilled a passion in me. I am your protégé. You are my role model.

Wrath
01-08-13, 2:59 pm
Frank
I look forward to hearing your responses here at the Forum. You have instilled a passion in me. I am your protégé. You are my role model.

Hey thanks man,this is the shit we live for! Why do we do this? Because we love it. Point simple point blank. Any one know who said that?

PLANETGETLOW
01-08-13, 3:03 pm
Hey Frank!! what was the turning point for you in bodybuilding where you turned the corner? I mean where your body literally transformed? What training/diet works best for growth?

Also, post up some personal pics!! and don't forget the juicy one's of all the ladies you have!!

Wrath
01-18-13, 6:17 pm
Hey Frank!! what was the turning point for you in bodybuilding where you turned the corner? I mean where your body literally transformed? What training/diet works best for growth?

Also, post up some personal pics!! and don't forget the juicy one's of all the ladies you have!!

Hmm maybe when I was 21 22 I started to eat like a bber. Got ready for my first show and my body responded pretty fast. Leaned how to train for a show, doing cardio, eric

I was 230 at my first show 22 years old and won the show. Only 6 people on the whole show lol. But was hooked loved to see the changes in my body. And when I walked on stage people going crazy. And winning, no better feeling knowing all that hard work paid off.

The ladies lol I dont know what ur talking about

C.Coronato
01-21-13, 10:07 am
NY PRO. Lets goooo. If youre there, im there. Then we grubbin after!

Bryan
01-27-13, 1:27 am
I am thinking about becoming a personal trainer. I was wondering how the certification process works, and what certificate is best, or what you have. Obviously you pick up knowledge from experience. Dont think you need one or one is required. Any advice would be appreciated.

Mr. Dead
02-11-13, 1:30 pm
Looking forward to seeing you, in May, at the Emerald Cup...!!!

Skulll
02-21-13, 5:23 pm
Hi Frank,

Just want to tell you what a good job you are doing.

I hope one day I get the physic you have cause its my dream body.

Keep up the good work, and hope you start winning more competitions cause you can :)

Thanks for being the example you are,

Skulll

the gift
02-21-13, 6:46 pm
Hey Frank,

Just wanted to say you are a huge inspiration to me.

Will be at the Arnold on Friday. Would be an honor to get a pic with you.

Keep it up!

Bryan
03-05-13, 4:19 am
Is it true that you were a factory worker like in animal video before becoming a bbder?

Wrath
03-13-13, 2:08 am
Is it true that you were a factory worker like in animal video before becoming a bbder?
I worked alot of different jobs before i became a pro, and that was just one of them.

kcburrows
03-19-13, 10:11 am
Hey brother,

Excited to see you back on the stage...will you be doing a journey to your next show like you were doing for the flex pro?

Calfman
03-20-13, 5:30 pm
Mr McGrath, I recently had a surgery that involved the same insecion line as the only on your abdominals. Was there any kind of oils you used for the scar area and any special exercise to bring that abs back together as mine look like there is a big gap in the middle, do they reconnect or is there a special exercise you did? Thanks and as always your an inspiration to all of us, both in the gym and dealing with what life throws us/or takes away from us and moving past it stronger...lastly whats your thoughts on the new CoD cuz I think I found out your secret to beastly forarms ;)

the gift
03-20-13, 6:47 pm
Hey Wrath,

What kind of cardio do you do while prepping?

Wrath
03-25-13, 11:21 am
Hey brother,

Excited to see you back on the stage...will you be doing a journey to your next show like you were doing for the flex pro?

im about 10 weeks out. It suked about the flex pro but this gave me more time to come in even better. i will keep you guys updated. thinngs are looking good and on track holding at 255lbs

Wrath
03-25-13, 11:24 am
Mr McGrath, I recently had a surgery that involved the same insecion line as the only on your abdominals. Was there any kind of oils you used for the scar area and any special exercise to bring that abs back together as mine look like there is a big gap in the middle, do they reconnect or is there a special exercise you did? Thanks and as always your an inspiration to all of us, both in the gym and dealing with what life throws us/or takes away from us and moving past it stronger...lastly whats your thoughts on the new CoD cuz I think I found out your secret to beastly forarms ;)

I didnt use any oils on this scar, i just came to terms with it and these scars tell my story. How far i have come. I wear them with pride. plus the ladies dont seem to mind lol

Wrath
03-25-13, 11:26 am

No i just went back and trained the, normally like i always have. Not sure how long ago ur surgery was, just give it time and let it heal.

Wrath
03-25-13, 11:27 am
Hey Wrath,

What kind of cardio do you do while prepping?

I start off with just treadmill and bike. when i get closer i stick with the stair mill. that thing kicks my ass

the gift
03-25-13, 12:23 pm
I start off with just treadmill and bike. when i get closer i stick with the stair mill. that thing kicks my ass

Ya dude stair mill is a killer!

255 10 weeks out.. ridiculous!! Some day, some day! :)

kcburrows
03-25-13, 4:40 pm
im about 10 weeks out. It suked about the flex pro but this gave me more time to come in even better. i will keep you guys updated. thinngs are looking good and on track holding at 255lbs

Hell yeah bro!!! Cant wait to see you on stage!

Skulll
03-25-13, 7:45 pm
Hi Frank, can you please tell me some tips to get my forearms bigger?

Its like not only the part near the elbow, also the parts near the wrists and if possible wrist size also.

Don't know if i was explicit enough :/

So if you can, i appreciate :)

Keep up the good work

Calfman
03-26-13, 3:54 pm
No i just went back and trained the, normally like i always have. Not sure how long ago ur surgery was, just give it time and let it heal.

Thanks for the words of wisdom and cofidence, surgery was two steps/Oct 12 & Jan 13....good luck at the Pro and thank you for the reply and good luck brotha.

Wrath
04-03-13, 5:53 pm
Thanks for the words of wisdom and cofidence, surgery was two steps/Oct 12 & Jan 13....good luck at the Pro and thank you for the reply and good luck brotha.

no prob man just never give up and believe you will be where you wanna be just work hard be safe and never give up!

Wrath
04-03-13, 5:55 pm
Hi Frank, can you please tell me some tips to get my forearms bigger?

Its like not only the part near the elbow, also the parts near the wrists and if possible wrist size also.

Don't know if i was explicit enough :/

So if you can, i appreciate :)

Keep up the good work

Well first you domt want your srist to be bigger, it will make the rest look smaller. there is wrist curls, reverse wrist curls and hammer curls are great as well. i also like a straight bar behind your back and do wrist curls .

Bryan
04-08-13, 4:58 am
Wrath, you sleep much?

Skulll
04-08-13, 6:23 pm
Well first you domt want your srist to be bigger, it will make the rest look smaller. there is wrist curls, reverse wrist curls and hammer curls are great as well. i also like a straight bar behind your back and do wrist curls .

Thanks man.... gonna experiment :)

Skulll
04-09-13, 5:11 pm
But one more thing that i forgot to say yesterday...

I have kinda of a small wrists.... so I wanted to get them bigger along with forearm exercises and then train ONLY forearms when i think the wrists are big enough...

So.. any suggestions for wrists?

Wrath
04-15-13, 4:46 pm
But one more thing that i forgot to say yesterday...

I have kinda of a small wrists.... so I wanted to get them bigger along with forearm exercises and then train ONLY forearms when i think the wrists are big enough...

So.. any suggestions for wrists?

you cant make your wrist biger and you really dont want to if there small thats good . build up your forearms and it will make them look even bigger having small wrist

Aggression
04-15-13, 4:51 pm
What's new, brother? Hows the diet going?

Skulll
04-16-13, 5:28 am
you cant make your wrist biger and you really dont want to if there small thats good . build up your forearms and it will make them look even bigger having small wrist

Ok man... thanks for your help :D

Keep up the good work...

Mr. Dead
05-06-13, 10:55 am
It was great to see you, again, this weekend...!!!

j.joly
06-01-13, 11:30 pm
Congrats on 4th at TO Pro! Super motivating to see you back on stage looking better than ever, any other plans to compete this season?

Brasil
06-02-13, 12:02 pm
Congrats on 4th at TO Pro! Super motivating to see you back on stage looking better than ever, any other plans to compete this season?

Came in to ask if anyone had pictures of the Toronto Pro. Congrats on 4th!

Want I want to know is will you be part of the Road Trip in Jersey when July comes around? I know it's an Universal thing but Universal Rep said there might be a few guest appearances, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to every gym and attraction that they go to but I would try my very best to make it to the one that you and hopefully Fankhouser go to. You 2 are my top 5 bodybuilders and I would really like to meet you guys before I ship out to basic training at the end of summer.

PS: I'm Brazilian but not AS CRAZY as the ones that you met down in Rio this year at the Arnold lol.

CrystalLake
06-02-13, 2:42 pm
Came in to ask if anyone had pictures of the Toronto Pro. Congrats on 4th!

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1678

iamthemacattack
06-04-13, 10:40 am
Long time overdue Frank!

Congrats on the placing at Toronto Pro! You deserve it and show us what it means to be an Animal.

Bigger things to come for you Wrath! I will be routing for you!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Ian

Wrath
06-06-13, 7:03 pm
Long time overdue Frank!

Congrats on the placing at Toronto Pro! You deserve it and show us what it means to be an Animal.

Bigger things to come for you Wrath! I will be routing for you!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Ian

hey thnaks man it was a great weekend, already got big things planned for this year

iamthemacattack
06-07-13, 5:56 am
hey thnaks man it was a great weekend, already got big things planned for this year

What else have you got lined up for this year Wrath? More contests you are eyeing up?

Wrath
06-11-13, 2:49 pm
What else have you got lined up for this year Wrath? More contests you are eyeing up?

Not sure what else i will be doing this year, need to put alittle size in mostly in my legs. May take the rest of the year to grow. Maybe make some videos to show you guys my offseason training, and maybe some offseaons diet.

iamthemacattack
06-12-13, 5:36 am
Not sure what else i will be doing this year, need to put alittle size in mostly in my legs. May take the rest of the year to grow. Maybe make some videos to show you guys my offseason training, and maybe some offseaons diet.

Sounds good to me! Show us how an Animal trains, I also find videos about diet and nutrition very helpful - gives us an idea of what to eat, and when to eat. Both contest and offseason

Trev
06-12-13, 11:06 am
Not sure what else i will be doing this year, need to put alittle size in mostly in my legs. May take the rest of the year to grow. Maybe make some videos to show you guys my offseason training, and maybe some offseaons diet.Frank, you looked so crazy at the Toronto show! Just goes to show that you can never give up! Great job man!

j.joly
06-17-13, 2:24 am

I thought your legs are really improved since you last competed if you keep it up I think you will be on top of a few shows. Also your chest looked absolutely insane in TO.
Looking forward to videos this summer.

HUGE INSPIRATION I hope to look like you one day

auburn_1984
06-29-13, 5:44 pm
Hey Wrath,

I have a question mainly in need of some advice. I work out and diet for fun not really for shows. I have always been on the bigger size (higher BF) then your average guy. My question is do you count calories and macros in the offseason and contest prep? How does it vary between the two? What do you do to get the final details in the week of and week prior?

dRbEEf
06-30-13, 12:04 pm
Think you were robbed at the Toronto Frank. Looked drier and sharper than the others, sick vascularity as usual. Need some more vid clips on youtube too. The sport needs characters like you, who are down to earth and don't just pipe on about how amazing they are and what they have.

Bryan
07-04-13, 6:42 am
Think you were robbed at the Toronto Frank. Looked drier and sharper than the others, sick vascularity as usual. Need some more vid clips on youtube too. The sport needs characters like you, who are down to earth and don't just pipe on about how amazing they are and what they have.

agreed. i enjoyed his last youtube vid where he lifts w friends and hot girl. he is a personal trainer too. he makes the sport routine and fun..

Tito
07-08-13, 3:51 pm
I'd like to know some exercises that have really worked for you when it comes to calves mass growing. I train my legs/calves at least once a week. In addition, I usually play basketball once or twice a week and just incorporated about 2-3 days of short runs per week (3-4 miles runs) just to add some cardio. I played basketball during high school (5-6 years) and have always been very active. I think that is the reason why I feel like I am pretty strong when it comes to lifting (on leg day), but I just can't get my calves to grow to match the rest of my body. Right now, most people are able to tell that I work out , even if it’s the first time they see me (which is nice), but they also ask me very often why I am not working on my legs. That is the worst part because I do work my ass off on leg day. So basically, I am able to lift decent weight and also keep good form throughout the different sets, but I just do not see any growth. I am currently considering going big and doing legs/calves three times a week for at least two or three months just to see if that would make a difference. My only concern here is overtrainning. All in all, I know that to grow any muscle in the body one has to work really hard and be consistent (Which I have for about 5 years by now), but if you can provide any tips (training, nutrition, specific exercises, etc) that might help me out with my calves that would be great.

Thanks!

the wrathjr
07-16-13, 11:16 am
Hey Frank I was wondering what kinda job you had while you wernt a pro. and when are you going to make a video of a week in the life of you??

frank_white
07-21-13, 7:46 am
Hi Frank,
need your advice for putting some size on my frame.
First of al i was fat 185lbs and right now i am on 160 lbs 8.5% body fat.
What would you recommend as far is nutrition ratio?
I use also animal pack, nitro, flex and pump.
How can i get the most out of it?
appreciated your time bro and we all enjoy seeing you back on stage.
Huge huge fan of you.
Regards,
Frank

kcburrows
07-25-13, 2:59 pm

would love to seem some day in the life type shit frank...Any future plans or thoughts of doing a dvd?

Wrath
07-27-13, 2:26 pm
Hey Wrath,

I have a question mainly in need of some advice. I work out and diet for fun not really for shows. I have always been on the bigger size (higher BF) then your average guy. My question is do you count calories and macros in the offseason and contest prep? How does it vary between the two? What do you do to get the final details in the week of and week prior?

I have never counted cals offseason of contest just Make sure I had ablest 50g of protein 50-75g carbs and some fats per meal. Not much changes last week maybe lower carbs a little but not much. Lower sodium, and lower water few days before show that's about it and carb up couple days out I like to use a lot of white potato and steak mostly

Wrath
07-27-13, 2:30 pm

Thanks man I felt pretty good at the show I think it was pretty close for 3rd and 2. But I was still happy with my placing little more size ( mostly legs) and needed to fill up more. Put in all was great Brin on stage with some of the best in the sport

Wrath
07-27-13, 2:35 pm
I'd like to know some exercises that have really worked for you when it comes to calves mass growing. I train my legs/calves at least once a week. In addition, I usually play basketball once or twice a week and just incorporated about 2-3 days of short runs per week (3-4 miles runs) just to add some cardio. I played basketball during high school (5-6 years) and have always been very active. I think that is the reason why I feel like I am pretty strong when it comes to lifting (on leg day), but I just can't get my calves to grow to match the rest of my body. Right now, most people are able to tell that I work out , even if it’s the first time they see me (which is nice), but they also ask me very often why I am not working on my legs. That is the worst part because I do work my ass off on leg day. So basically, I am able to lift decent weight and also keep good form throughout the different sets, but I just do not see any growth. I am currently considering going big and doing legs/calves three times a week for at least two or three months just to see if that would make a difference. My only concern here is overtrainning. All in all, I know that to grow any muscle in the body one has to work really hard and be consistent (Which I have for about 5 years by now), but if you can provide any tips (training, nutrition, specific exercises, etc) that might help me out with my calves that would be great.

Thanks!

Well first if ur doing all that maybe u need to up the cals a lot to make sure ur growing. I'm not saying u shouldn't run or play ball because I used to do both bit Maybe cut back
They r not the best for leg size. But I still like to play ball once in a while. But for the most part I think it's just ur diet holding u back. I have to eat a lot to grow and sounds like ur very active and maybe burning to many cals

Wrath
07-27-13, 2:37 pm
Hey Frank I was wondering what kinda job you had while you wernt a pro. and when are you going to make a video of a week in the life of you??

I have had all kinds of jobs, bouncers, trainer, working on the docks unloading fishing boats. Yeah good idea maybe we will plan a video soon a week of what it i do

the wrathjr
08-01-13, 9:27 pm
Also you should get a video out. I watched the latest one of you and Antoine good video didn't record anything of you training

Wrath
08-04-13, 8:49 pm
Also you should get a video out. I watched the latest one of you and Antoine good video didn't record anything of you training

Yeah looking into making some short training clips, I'm into my offseason now and starting to grow. Big things next year!!!!!

WRATH

Wrath
09-16-13, 7:39 pm
whos is gonna be at the Olympia? come by the booth I will be there

iamthemacattack
09-17-13, 6:22 am

I wish I could Wrath, but the 5000 mile journey across the pond and the accommodation plus the week off work kind of rules it out for me this year.

I keep on bugging my good lady, so hopefully will get over next year or the year after!

Merc_enary
09-18-13, 7:16 pm
Wrath, just wanted to stop by and thank you for the amazing article on this month's FLEX magazine. Agree with your perspectives.

Calfman
09-19-13, 12:24 pm
Won't make it due to medical issues and a newborn..anyway to send some of the old original journey posters to get signed brotha? Anyways you looked nasty at the TP, dunno why you werent in the first callout and funny seeing Victor move away from you in the final pose pose down as you had the best looking waist in the line up, good luck with the offseason

Dukemineralz
09-21-13, 1:37 pm
Whats up wrath

Having fun with AV around haha ?

Tell us some stories you two must be getting up too no good.

Wrath
09-23-13, 8:03 pm
Wrath, just wanted to stop by and thank you for the amazing article on this month's FLEX magazine. Agree with your perspectives.

hey thanks man, its great to hear you guys read my articles. I try to keep it real, no bull shit straight to the point.

Wrath
09-23-13, 8:05 pm
Won't make it due to medical issues and a newborn..anyway to send some of the old original journey posters to get signed brotha? Anyways you looked nasty at the TP, dunno why you werent in the first callout and funny seeing Victor move away from you in the final pose pose down as you had the best looking waist in the line up, good luck with the offseason

Thanks man, yeah thought it was weird they only called out 3 guys in first call out. but I was still pretty happy with it all. Victor look amazing and to share the stage with one of the best and pose next to him was a great feeling, don't you worry we will get them next time...

Wrath
09-23-13, 8:07 pm
Whats up wrath

Having fun with AV around haha ?

Tell us some stories you two must be getting up too no good.

lol not sure I can tell you to many of your stories hahaha we get pretty crazy, I think animal\universal should just get 2 of us to getther and just let us go do our thing a tape every thing we do hahaha for like a week straight lol

Dukemineralz
10-03-13, 2:46 pm
lol not sure I can tell you to many of your stories hahaha we get pretty crazy, I think animal\universal should just get 2 of us to getther and just let us go do our thing a tape every thing we do hahaha for like a week straight lol

Now that sounds like one hell of an idea speaking of videos you got anything in the pipelines ?

the wrathjr
10-03-13, 3:04 pm
Yes wrath you should def get some new animal training series,?

Wrath
10-04-13, 8:07 pm
Yes wrath you should def get some new animal training series,?

there us always new videos coming out, maybe some new training ones,,,, stay tuned

j.joly
10-05-13, 3:12 am
Thought your take on Big on a Budget series was great Frank!! Hows the off-season going for you?

the wrathjr
10-06-13, 1:06 pm
Hey wrath if you don't mind me asking do you have another job other than working for animal. just curious

Swolepez
10-09-13, 1:38 am
Hey Frank,

How does it feel to have your picture on the ever famous Animal Pak cans? And on the yellow and red Animal iconics!
It must be an awesome feeling to take your vitamins everyday and see your own picture on the can lol, are you use to seeing yourself on the can or is it still surreal for you?

Also, this might be a dumb question but, are you also on the Animal Test cans? I cant tell if its you, ox, or house, lol.

Wrath
10-16-13, 4:06 am
Thought your take on Big on a Budget series was great Frank!! Hows the off-season going for you?

Thanks man was going pretty good then got food poising. Just a small set back. Big things to come in 2014

Wrath
10-16-13, 4:08 am
Hey wrath if you don't mind me asking do you have another job other than working for animal. just curious

I do some online diets and training programs. I have worked many jobs and after years of hard work got with a great company" universal". Also with flex magazine people have said I'm lucky I guess in some ways yes. But it took me 12 years of training before and struggling But it was all worth it

Wrath
10-16-13, 4:14 am
Hey Frank,

How does it feel to have your picture on the ever famous Animal Pak cans? And on the yellow and red Animal iconics!
It must be an awesome feeling to take your vitamins everyday and see your own picture on the can lol, are you use to seeing yourself on the can or is it still surreal for you?

Also, this might be a dumb question but, are you also on the Animal Test cans? I cant tell if its you, ox, or house, lol.

I don't think you can very get used to seeing UR self like that on animal Pak and sin the shirts. I'm proud and same time can't believe it some days. It's a hard feeling to describe. I travel to other conurties and see it and still blows my mind. It's a great feeling and only makes me train harder. People ask why I keep going after every thing. Some days it's you guys that keep me going. So thanks

Yep that's me on there I have a hat on so prob hard to tell

Bench315
11-12-13, 2:03 pm
Just wanted to say thanks man you're a huge inspiration to me and almost every other guy i know who wants to be a bodybuilder says the same. Nothing better than those black and white animalpak videos to motivate the fuck out of me to train. Down here in miami at the gyms they have the animal ads of you,evan, and the other animal athletes all over the gym walls. Hope you read this man because i'm working every day i can just to make money for food(and my girl too have to live lol) to grow and improve.

Keep killing it
we're doing the same here and everywhere else to follow in your footsteps and be the next generation of Bodybuilders

Carlos J

Wrath
11-19-13, 11:40 pm
Just wanted to say thanks man you're a huge inspiration to me and almost every other guy i know who wants to be a bodybuilder says the same. Nothing better than those black and white animalpak videos to motivate the fuck out of me to train. Down here in miami at the gyms they have the animal ads of you,evan, and the other animal athletes all over the gym walls. Hope you read this man because i'm working every day i can just to make money for food(and my girl too have to live lol) to grow and improve.

Keep killing it
we're doing the same here and everywhere else to follow in your footsteps and be the next generation of Bodybuilders

Carlos J

Hey man thank, it always great to hear that, it motivates me to be better every day. And if I can reach one person and help them on there journey , well that means I'm doing something right

We are all the same, same struggles, things we all have to over come keep pushing forward !!!!!

My girl is form Miami ;)

Bench315
11-22-13, 8:06 am
Hey man thank, it always great to hear that, it motivates me to be better every day. And if I can reach one person and help them on there journey , well that means I'm doing something right

We are all the same, same struggles, things we all have to over come keep pushing forward !!!!!

My girl is form Miami ;)

Thank for the kind words man. I actually had a question, basically i'm trying to get bigger(aren't we all). My diet is pretty clean i eat 5 whole food meals a day. totaling up to 3200 calories a day. i weigh 169lbs and i normally shoot for 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight( i average about 210 grams regularly). Recently talking with some of the more experienced guys at my gyms they recommended going up to 2 grams per lb( so 340 grams). to do this i would add two shakes.(75 grams and 50 gram) My question is what do you think? Is all that protein necessary?

Ox
11-24-13, 7:50 pm
My man! What show are you doing next? Anything planned?

Wrath
12-01-13, 8:17 am
Thank for the kind words man. I actually had a question, basically i'm trying to get bigger(aren't we all). My diet is pretty clean i eat 5 whole food meals a day. totaling up to 3200 calories a day. i weigh 169lbs and i normally shoot for 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight( i average about 210 grams regularly). Recently talking with some of the more experienced guys at my gyms they recommended going up to 2 grams per lb( so 340 grams). to do this i would add two shakes.(75 grams and 50 gram) My question is what do you think? Is all that protein necessary?

You should shoot for about 1.5 grams per pound of body weight so about 250 a day

Wrath
12-01-13, 8:19 am

What's up freak! Doing Toronto , Tampa. Maybe a couple more after that we going to get on that Olympia stage together

Aggression
12-01-13, 3:20 pm
Look at this fuckin' guy. Hope all is well up there, my man.

Wrath
12-04-13, 10:02 am
Look at this fuckin' guy. Hope all is well up there, my man.

Lol doing great man how u doing ?

Wrath
12-04-13, 10:02 am

What about you what's your plan for next year?

Razor
12-04-13, 2:12 pm
Hey Frank wanted to thank you on the new Back vid that was posted on BB.com today. Sick stuff and it always makes us turn things up a notch when we see new footage from ya bro.

Chop
12-04-13, 3:39 pm
Frank...

I know Cutler does this a lot, but are you planning on filming any footage that follows you around on a daily basis? You know, shit that shows you training and doing regular day to day stuff. I don't know how much of your personal life you want exposed or if anyone here would want to see you kill a Kodiak Bear with your own two hands. Although that'd be pretty fucking cool! Thanks man!

Chop

Beast145
12-04-13, 5:14 pm
Congrats on your recovery and being back to training like an animal! Will we have the opportunity to see you at the next Olympia?

Swolepez
12-05-13, 5:39 pm
Hey Frank,

I enjoyed the back video posted on bodybuilding.com. I enjoy hearing your insight and wisdom on life a training.
Now that I watched your back video, I was wondering if you could post some more training videos and such during your preparation for the Toronto or Tampa?

Also what is your current supplementation looking like? I'm sure Pak is a staple but what else have you been taking lately? And does your supplementation change from offseason to pre contest?

Aggression
12-05-13, 8:26 pm
Lol doing great man how u doing ?

Can't complain. Just doing it, brother. That's all you can do. I wish ya the best through this holiday season.

Chrispy_Built
12-06-13, 8:25 pm
how's it going wrath?! I'm new to the forums but I just wanted to let you know you and the entire animal family inspires me to continue with my training. you guys are badass and your dedication to the sport is unbelievable. being in the military its hard to dedicate to something but watching you guys train is definitely a big help on my training.

Wrath
12-29-13, 7:43 pm
Hey Frank wanted to thank you on the new Back vid that was posted on BB.com today. Sick stuff and it always makes us turn things up a notch when we see new footage from ya bro.

They thanks man, just speaking my mind, and doig what I was meant to do!! And don't worry more videos to come

Wrath
12-29-13, 7:46 pm
Frank...

I know Cutler does this a lot, but are you planning on filming any footage that follows you around on a daily basis? You know, shit that shows you training and doing regular day to day stuff. I don't know how much of your personal life you want exposed or if anyone here would want to see you kill a Kodiak Bear with your own two hands. Although that'd be pretty fucking cool! Thanks man!

Chop

Yeah something I'm working on. Will be filming more training, eating, cooking, and other every day things I do Maybe I could fight a butter fly that could be interesting lol

Wrath
12-29-13, 7:47 pm
Congrats on your recovery and being back to training like an animal! Will we have the opportunity to see you at the next Olympia?

I will be on that stage again and this time no playing around

Wrath
12-29-13, 7:50 pm
Hey Frank,

I enjoyed the back video posted on bodybuilding.com. I enjoy hearing your insight and wisdom on life a training.
Now that I watched your back video, I was wondering if you could post some more training videos and such during your preparation for the Toronto or Tampa?

Also what is your current supplementation looking like? I'm sure Pak is a staple but what else have you been taking lately? And does your supplementation change from offseason to pre contest?

Thanks man, am yeah I will be doing alot of filming next year leading up to my shows

As for sups i always take animal Pak and nitro. I have been taken rage lately and really liking it. I also like carb powder and whey protein.

Wrath
12-29-13, 8:11 pm
how's it going wrath?! I'm new to the forums but I just wanted to let you know you and the entire animal family inspires me to continue with my training. you guys are badass and your dedication to the sport is unbelievable. being in the military its hard to dedicate to something but watching you guys train is definitely a big help on my training.

Hey man welcome gald to have you. Animal is all about the brother hood, bunch of guys who love to train, and share there knowledge and passion for this sport . Power lifters, bobybuilders, or just guys that love to train. If you have love for something. There is nothing you wouldn't do to do it!!!

Chop
12-31-13, 10:29 pm
Hey Wrath...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the motivation you've given me the past year. I wish you the best in 2014!

Chop

Dukemineralz
01-01-14, 3:01 pm
For another year wrath walks amongst us, hope you kill it this year big guy.

Wrath
01-02-14, 9:55 am
Hey Wrath...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the motivation you've given me the past year. I wish you the best in 2014!

Chop

Thanks my bothers it was a great year, 2014 will be even better. Make it your year!!

Wrath
01-02-14, 9:56 am
For another year wrath walks amongst us, hope you kill it this year big guy.

Yes another year with te wrath, now walk with me!!! Not hope I will kill it now YOU KILL IT!!!

j.joly
01-09-14, 10:29 pm
Looking absolutely massive in the insta pic a few weeks back with the caption "more size coming right up" r something like that. Thick as hell, how much you weighing right now?

I have a question about tricep training since mine are lagging. I have tendonitis in my right elbow from overhead db ext. and exercises similar to that (skullcrushers) are excruciatingly painful and will affect my pressing it fucks my elbow up so bad. Do you have any idea how to work around this? I ask because I know you went through a tricep injury and maybe had some ideas how to do with your dealt. Thanks Frank!

Wrath
01-11-14, 10:19 pm
Looking absolutely massive in the insta pic a few weeks back with the caption "more size coming right up" r something like that. Thick as hell, how much you weighing right now?

I have a question about tricep training since mine are lagging. I have tendonitis in my right elbow from overhead db ext. and exercises similar to that (skullcrushers) are excruciatingly painful and will affect my pressing it fucks my elbow up so bad. Do you have any idea how to work around this? I ask because I know you went through a tricep injury and maybe had some ideas how to do with your dealt. Thanks Frank!

Thanks man I'm about 265 right now working my way to 275

As for your elbow if it hurts don't do it. And it it checked out, some massage ( active release therapy) there are alit of other exercises you can do. Also warm up your elbows a lot high reps and slowly up the weight

I don't think it will mess with your pressing

C.Coronato
01-12-14, 2:48 pm
Yes another year with te wrath, now walk with me!!! Not hope I will kill it now YOU KILL IT!!!

Another year to be great!

Xaero
01-12-14, 6:25 pm
I just wanna thank you man, I was down on motivation for a while (stressed with school/grades). Then I started watching some of your videos about how you came back from your accident and came back to qualify for the olympia. Im not sure what was more inspiring your drive, or insane vascularity, seriously that shits scary gross in the greatest way possible, probably one of my favorite physiques, hope to get like that one day. But in all seriousness you have no idea how much you helped me man, wish you all the best in the future.

Xaero

TheWamp
01-18-14, 2:49 pm
I just wanna thank you man, I was down on motivation for a while (stressed with school/grades). Then I started watching some of your videos about how you came back from your accident and came back to qualify for the olympia. Im not sure what was more inspiring your drive, or insane vascularity, seriously that shits scary gross in the greatest way possible, probably one of my favorite physiques, hope to get like that one day. But in all seriousness you have no idea how much you helped me man, wish you all the best in the future.

Xaero

I'm with Xaero. You're the best Frank. Always motivates me to see your progress on Instagram. Maybe I will get a chance to meet you in the cage this year... Looking forward to it.

Thanks.

Wamp

Wrath
01-19-14, 2:15 pm
Another year to be great!

Great year for all of us bother

Wrath
01-19-14, 2:17 pm

Xaero

Thank you bother I just do what I love and until the day my hear stops beating and these lungs stop breathing air I will be in the gym. How bad do you want it how much can you take and keep moving forward ??!!!

Good luck on your journey

Wrath
01-19-14, 2:18 pm
I'm with Xaero. You're the best Frank. Always motivates me to see your progress on Instagram. Maybe I will get a chance to meet you in the cage this year... Looking forward to it.

Thanks.

Wamp

Yeah man come to the cage!! It will change your life. It changed mine

TheWamp
01-19-14, 4:17 pm
Yeah man come to the cage!! It will change your life. It changed mine

I went last year. Got in the box. Definitely lit a fire under my butt. Come a long way since then. Will be very glad to be back. See you then!

ben_w
01-25-14, 2:38 pm
Hey frank, just a simple question you have probably answered before here, but I am wanting to bring my forearms up a bit more. I feel like they are underdeveloped to a point.

I currently do reverse curls either bb or cable for isolation, along with cross body hammers, but i feel that something is still missing from the equation. I try to go strapless most of the time, except my heaviest sets when grip gives before the back.

You believe it more genetic than anything?

Wrath
01-28-14, 11:38 pm
Hey frank, just a simple question you have probably answered before here, but I am wanting to bring my forearms up a bit more. I feel like they are underdeveloped to a point.

I currently do reverse curls either bb or cable for isolation, along with cross body hammers, but i feel that something is still missing from the equation. I try to go strapless most of the time, except my heaviest sets when grip gives before the back.

You believe it more genetic than anything?

Yeah genetics does play a large role, bit doesn't mean you can't have great forearms. Some guys will just have to work harder. And make sure there diet is on point. Seems like your on he right track Try some wrist curls and reverse wrist curls. Worked great for me maybe try doing them twice a week as well. Take pics. And measure then to track your progress. Let me know how it works out for you

Wrath

gary67
02-17-14, 8:33 pm
I start off with just treadmill and bike. when i get closer i stick with the stair mill. that thing kicks my ass What speed and incline do you walk at?????? on the treadmill

Wrath
02-25-14, 10:54 pm
What speed and incline do you walk at?????? on the treadmill

It depends on how I feel and energy I have but unwanted a fast walk and a slight incline

gary67
02-26-14, 3:41 pm
It depends on how I feel and energy I have but unwanted a fast walk and a slight incline Thanks Wrath can u give a example of what kind of speeds you use for a fast walk?????? Thanks for your time and good luck with ur next show

Wrath
03-17-14, 11:50 am
Thanks Wrath can u give a example of what kind of speeds you use for a fast walk?????? Thanks for your time and good luck with ur next show

On my treadmill it would be about 3.5. I like the bike as well I like doing hit cardio
1 min fast hard and 1 min normal

N. Motta
03-17-14, 3:40 pm
Frank, figured you wouldn't mind this getting posted here as well, as I heard you got a good laugh out of it.

Personally, I about spit my food out all over the keyboard, watching the first 20 seconds of it. Pretty funny stuff for those that haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMaohY2PW94

Wrath
03-20-14, 2:51 pm
Frank, figured you wouldn't mind this getting posted here as well, as I heard you got a good laugh out of it.

Personally, I about spit my food out all over the keyboard, watching the first 20 seconds of it. Pretty funny stuff for those that haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMaohY2PW94

Haha yeah me and big mike are good friends Im going to send him a forearm video back this week lol

N. Motta
03-20-14, 4:29 pm
Haha yeah me and big mike are good friends Im going to send him a forearm video back this week lol

Answer in kind.

IRN-NML
03-28-14, 11:17 am
Hey Wrath, Thanks for taking this question.
I've gained nearly unlimited access to a great pullup area; for wide, narrow, neutral grip and dead hang pullups, chins without having to bend my knees. Only option not available later on would be a dip belt for extra weight. After a few years off from lifting, I can crank out about five neutral pullups and same for chins. Regular pullups still at the dead hang stage.

The only other back lift I want to work on is the deadlift once a week; once in a while throw in some rack deads.

My question is; ok to take advantage of this pullup set up 4-5 days a week; right now just for a few minutes, reps til I can really start cranking them out - 10+ rep range. I can see not doing them the day before DL's. I'm really stoked about getting this going and also have to time to rest enough between whatever # of sets. Thanks.

Wrath
04-03-14, 6:32 pm
Hey Wrath, Thanks for taking this question.
I've gained nearly unlimited access to a great pullup area; for wide, narrow, neutral grip and dead hang pullups, chins without having to bend my knees. Only option not available later on would be a dip belt for extra weight. After a few years off from lifting, I can crank out about five neutral pullups and same for chins. Regular pullups still at the dead hang stage.

The only other back lift I want to work on is the deadlift once a week; once in a while throw in some rack deads.

My question is; ok to take advantage of this pullup set up 4-5 days a week; right now just for a few minutes, reps til I can really start cranking them out - 10+ rep range. I can see not doing them the day before DL's. I'm really stoked about getting this going and also have to time to rest enough between whatever # of sets. Thanks.

Ok need you to ask hat again. So u want to get Bette at chin up so u do them 4-5 times a week?

slicer
04-03-14, 8:52 pm
Wrath first of all man I just want to say what an inspiration you are. I keep watching your videos over and over and just gives so much motivation. I am have only been in the Iron game now for just less than 6 months. When I first started lifting I wanted nothing more than to move some heavy ass weight LOL. I am 31 years old 5'11, 235lbs and about or a little over 25% bf. Now sitting back thinking about things I would like to move things to improve myself aesthetically because I have 2 kids and just want to be as healthy as I can for them. I would like to cut some fat and pack on some good quality muscle. I wasn't sure but first I wanted to gain some muscle because I felt it would help me lose the fat better once I put on some more muscle. Do you think at this stage of my lifting would it be better for a more typical BB split routine or Upper/Lower splits? I can only train Mon-Fri and get to the gym at 5a so I can workout before I go to work. Due to lack of funds I currently cant afford supps so my diet once I can get it figured out will be whole food. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

N. Motta
04-03-14, 10:35 pm
I'm liking the new clip of the session at Pizza Hut. Gettin DOWN!

Your thoughts on when a guy can tell/know if he truly is deserving or in need of a cheat meal while dieting? And obviously, you didn't hold back on any calories with your cheat. Would you say that if a dude is gonna get down, that all bets are off for that one meal?

Thanks man, enjoyin the videos.

Ciaran219
04-04-14, 3:15 pm
hey wrath, seen as you have some of the biggest forearms out their. you got any tips on hitting the forearms. When i straight bar curl or heavy ez bar curl i get a shooting pain down my forearms when i release the bar.

G Diesel
04-04-14, 3:29 pm
Personally, I find the cheat meal videos offensive.

A man of your stature eating such empty calories with no regard for the message it sends to the fitness community is downright irresponsible. How will you ever build a physique you can be proud of?

It shows a lack of discipline, good taste, basic common sense and literally no concern for your overall health.

Pizza... Cake... Disgusting. Have you no shame?

Peace, G

smoothballer
04-04-14, 3:40 pm

A man of your stature eating such empty calories with no regard for the message it sends to the fitness community is downright irresponsible. How will you ever build a physique you can be proud of?

It shows a lack of discipline, good taste, basic common sense and literally no concern for your overall health.

Peace, G

Ha

Wrath
04-04-14, 4:09 pm

Peace, G

I'm sorry I offended u. Cheat meal play an important role in building a champ like physique.

I do recall and deep dish Chicago pizza, cookies, taste cakes and other forms of tasty goodness shared between G diesel and Raw McGraw numerous times if I'm not mistaken.

And I remember a lot of shame and regret after words and how that last bite of goodness turned these to fine men into fat discussing blobs. If my memory serves me right

G Diesel
04-04-14, 5:07 pm
I'm sorry I offended u. Cheat meal play an important role in building a champ like physique.

I do recall and deep dish Chicago pizza, cookies, taste cakes and other forms of tasty goodness shared between G diesel and Raw McGraw numerous times if I'm not mistaken.

And I remember a lot of shame and regret after words and how that last bite of goodness turned these to fine men into fat discussing blobs. If my memory serves me right

I have no memory of anything along these lines. I believe you must be mistaken.

As a practitioner of good health and fitness I refuse to be associated with the consumption of Chips Ahoy or Tastykakes and partaking in any such gluttony.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

Peace, G

N. Motta
04-04-14, 8:28 pm
You may have been Roofied by Raw McGraw

tracestewart
04-05-14, 7:32 pm
I know you have been asked about forearms a thousand times.. Let me make it a thousand and one! Lol, what's your opinion on forearms and overtraining? Thanks

IRN-NML
04-06-14, 8:58 am
Ok need you to ask hat again. So u want to get Bette at chin up so u do them 4-5 times a week?

Thanks Wrath. Been reading your Back articles such as "Back to the Future, Vol 1" & the others. To clarify, not chinups, pullups. After a long layoff, I'm back at square one on these; meaning a dead hang and working from there to "a" pullup and then multiple pullups. I can crank out some palms facing pulllups and chins. Guess I'm asking if say 10-15 minutes of pullup work 4 days a week (forget about 5 days) would be more productive starting out vs a longer period one day /week? Once I can get a good 10 pullup reps, I'd then stick with once a week. Thanks. Sending you a short pm.

G Diesel
04-07-14, 9:49 am
You may have been Roofied by Raw McGraw

Wow. That never even occurred to me.

Makes sense that I woke up in a hotel room three states away with my wallet missing, a crashing headache and an empty DQ Blizzard cup in my hand.

Peace, G

N. Motta
04-07-14, 10:30 am
Hahahaha

gary67
04-26-14, 3:48 pm
On my treadmill it would be about 3.5. I like the bike as well I like doing hit cardio
1 min fast hard and 1 min normal

Thanks Wrath for your time would incline would you stay between? good luck with ur up coming show

Wrath
05-27-14, 7:41 pm
I know you have been asked about forearms a thousand times.. Let me make it a thousand and one! Lol, what's your opinion on forearms and overtraining? Thanks

Forearm training is important. I think u need to train the whole body. Great having a big arm but with small forearms kinda makes it look funny, so I train everything

Over training, well I think it's great to take days off if ur training really hard the body needs it. But I know people that train every day . But may not go so hard so they don't need as much rest

Wrath
05-27-14, 7:45 pm
Thanks Wrath. Been reading your Back articles such as "Back to the Future, Vol 1" & the others. To clarify, not chinups, pullups. After a long layoff, I'm back at square one on these; meaning a dead hang and working from there to "a" pullup and then multiple pullups. I can crank out some palms facing pulllups and chins. Guess I'm asking if say 10-15 minutes of pullup work 4 days a week (forget about 5 days) would be more productive starting out vs a longer period one day /week? Once I can get a good 10 pullup reps, I'd then stick with once a week. Thanks. Sending you a short pm.

All depends on what ur goals are? Bodybuild of to just be fit, more athelic looking ?
But great ur doing pull ups a lot of people stay away form them well hair because there not easy.
For me I would do 1 time a week maybe 2 if I wanted to get my numbers up more then that would be to much for me

Wrath
05-27-14, 7:48 pm
Wow. That never even occurred to me.

Makes sense that I woke up in a hotel room three states away with my wallet missing, a crashing headache and an empty DQ Blizzard cup in my hand.

Peace, G

It's like the hang over when we get together. I have on good athortiy, G diseal was seen with 2 hog dogs and a grape cruch in hand. Photos coming soon

Wrath
05-27-14, 7:50 pm
Thanks Wrath for your time would incline would you stay between? good luck with ur up coming show

I start at 3 and work my way up to 5 while increasing speed

G Diesel
05-29-14, 9:27 am
It's like the hang over when we get together. I have on good athortiy, G diseal was seen with 2 hog dogs and a grape cruch in hand. Photos coming soon

It is that indeed my brother. Always a blast.

As for the hot dogs and purple drank... No comment.

Peace, G

Primo
05-31-14, 6:27 am
Hey Wrath

I'am a big fan here from Denmark. You got one of the best/sick body's out there. Much respect.!!

Have you ever been here in Denmark.??

When you cut down, what type of diet do you follow.??

Wrath
06-24-14, 10:57 am
Hey Wrath

I'am a big fan here from Denmark. You got one of the best/sick body's out there. Much respect.!!

Have you ever been here in Denmark.??

When you cut down, what type of diet do you follow.??

Hey man no haven't been in Denmark yet but who knows we travel a lot and if the people wants us there we do our best

As far as diet well I just clean it up. One cheat meal a week and just. Stick to high protein. Moderate carbs and more healthy fats

MR. C
07-23-14, 12:22 pm
Hey man no haven't been in Denmark yet but who knows we travel a lot and if the people wants us there we do our best

As far as diet well I just clean it up. One cheat meal a week and just. Stick to high protein. Moderate carbs and more healthy fats

What's up wrath? How many carbs do u try to eat while you are cutting? 100grams, 200 grams, 300grams?

bplay915
07-23-14, 8:42 pm
Hey wrath, whats your personal experiences on animal stak, test, and mstak? do you think the are good supplements to help with the mass gaining?

Wrath
07-26-14, 10:50 am
What's up wrath? How many carbs do u try to eat while you are cutting? 100grams, 200 grams, 300grams?

We are not all the same so u need to play around and see how your body reacts to different levels of carbs bit for me
I would say between 250-300 for me when I'm dieting. Some
Days are higher depending on what I'm training that day

Wrath
07-26-14, 10:53 am
Hey wrath, whats your personal experiences on animal stak, test, and mstak? do you think the are good supplements to help with the mass gaining?

The all will help with performance and yes in turn help you gain muscle mass and supplement that helps you improve
Your work outs, recover faster, etc. I would suggest try them
And see if it works for you

Swolepez
07-26-14, 7:07 pm
Hey Frank, I know you've been growing your beard for the Nordic Pro...is your plan to shave it off right before the day of the comp or are you planning to keep it and hide the legendary jaw line this prep?? Lol

Wrath
07-27-14, 12:48 am
Hey Frank, I know you've been growing your beard for the Nordic Pro...is your plan to shave it off right before the day of the comp or are you planning to keep it and hide the legendary jaw line this prep?? Lol

Lol not sure guess your going to have to wait and see

BWARD42
07-31-14, 2:49 pm
Wrath, what do you consider to be your weak point and to improve it how often would you go about focusing and training on it? Your going to kill the Nordic!!!

Rex
07-31-14, 6:00 pm
I´ve seen your recent Instagram pictures. You´ve gotten fucking huge, brother!

Would you please care to share a typical offseason day of eating?

Are you working with Hany still or did you switch?

Wrath
08-11-14, 11:35 am
Wrath, what do you consider to be your weak point and to improve it how often would you go about focusing and training on it? Your going to kill the Nordic!!!

My lower body has been a weaker body part mostly due to some knee pain for past few years. Bit u have to adapt and find new ways for developing ur body that works for u. It's not always super heavy weight and also I have been getting more massage therapy on my legs which helps and foam rolling

Wrath
08-11-14, 11:38 am
I´ve seen your recent Instagram pictures. You´ve gotten fucking huge, brother!

Would you please care to share a typical offseason day of eating?

Are you working with Hany still or did you switch?

Well I eat same meals I would contest time mostly and just add some cheat meals in there. Like burger fires. Or pizza. Just to get more cals in seems to work for me

Right now with some one new. But Hany is great and def helped me come back after my accident. For every fretful to him

bplay915
08-12-14, 1:16 pm
Hey Frank, For someone who wants to start competing in bodybuilding, and has at least 3 years of training experience already but does not have a the size he wants..do you think one should go ahead and start dieting and competing in many amateur shows to get started..or do you think one should wait to attain a physique that he is proud to present before he enters his first show? as in just keep on training and growing to gain as much lean muscle as possible..before the competition? Love to hear your opinion on this..thanks.

Wrath
08-25-14, 6:58 pm
Hey Frank, For someone who wants to start competing in bodybuilding, and has at least 3 years of training experience already but does not have a the size he wants..do you think one should go ahead and start dieting and competing in many amateur shows to get started..or do you think one should wait to attain a physique that he is proud to present before he enters his first show? as in just keep on training and growing to gain as much lean muscle as possible..before the competition? Love to hear your opinion on this..thanks.

I don't think there is one person who started competing. And was totally happy with how they looked and did not want to improve and get more size. That will come in time but we all try to improve no matter how many shows we do, even me Olympia so if u want to compete I would say go for it. Then see what u need to work on. Just because we are not perfect doesn't mean we can't still be competitive

Good luck and up date us on ur plans

Swolepez
08-30-14, 5:07 pm
Hey Frank, don't really have a question, just wanted to say good luck with your prep and I wish you well!...your journey ads are what initially brought me to the Animal Forvm. Your still a big motivation for me, you made training forearms cool lol...keep it up brother

Wrath
09-04-14, 11:00 am
Hey Frank, don't really have a question, just wanted to say good luck with your prep and I wish you well!...your journey ads are what initially brought me to the Animal Forvm. Your still a big motivation for me, you made training forearms cool lol...keep it up brother

Thanks man the journey was just my life how I see things, deal with it , my mind set. We all have out own journey, I'm glad mine could help you with yours

Orthodox
09-04-14, 11:09 am
Thanks man the journey was just my life how I see things, deal with it , my mind set. We all have out own journey, I'm glad mine could help you with yours

Peace be with you Wrath. I'm really glad to see you recovering from your surgery, Gods good bro.
Do you think your passion will grow now for helping others in the sport? I believe your journey is more than you stepping on stage bro, you have some good work ahead of you.

Journey well

Wrath
10-02-14, 12:31 pm
Peace be with you Wrath. I'm really glad to see you recovering from your surgery, Gods good bro.
Do you think your passion will grow now for helping others in the sport? I believe your journey is more than you stepping on stage bro, you have some good work ahead of you.

Journey well

I really feel my purpose was to help others. If me getting over my bullshit problems can help even one person then I'm doing something right. And in not doing it for any one I'm just doing what I love. They told me if I didn't go back to the gym I could sue for so much more money and be set for life but then I would never of done the Olympia been on the cover of a huge magazine, of motivated others but not giving in when I was at my worst. No money is worth all that.

Orthodox
10-03-14, 6:33 am
I really feel my purpose was to help others. If me getting over my bullshit problems can help even one person then I'm doing something right. And in not doing it for any one I'm just doing what I love. They told me if I didn't go back to the gym I could sue for so much more money and be set for life but then I would never of done the Olympia been on the cover of a huge magazine, of motivated others but not giving in when I was at my worst. No money is worth all that.

This is true my friend. You know I remember reading your diary entries. Man did they inspire me, still do, and my minds use to the type of stimulation you would get from reading the bible, bro. It's funny how life works out wrath, I have become that man wearing the dark black hoodie. I now have the same conversations that you did, with the girl at the cashier, ringing through my eggs. I too live in one room, simular to the place you discribed in your entries.

My point is, you've influenced my life and I ain't even in the US, I'm on the other side of the pond. Keep striving brother, like Machine once wrote in one of his articles, ' where just passing through here...' Or was that you? Lol

Wrath
11-20-14, 10:48 am
This is true my friend. You know I remember reading your diary entries. Man did they inspire me, still do, and my minds use to the type of stimulation you would get from reading the bible, bro. It's funny how life works out wrath, I have become that man wearing the dark black hoodie. I now have the same conversations that you did, with the girl at the cashier, ringing through my eggs. I too live in one room, simular to the place you discribed in your entries.

My point is, you've influenced my life and I ain't even in the US, I'm on the other side of the pond. Keep striving brother, like Machine once wrote in one of his articles, ' where just passing through here...' Or was that you? Lol

We all start some where and going though hard times and adversity shapes who we become. You will look back son day and be glad you went though all you have. Doesn't matter where we are from. It's all about the journey

Orthodox
12-28-14, 12:13 pm
We all start some where and going though hard times and adversity shapes who we become. You will look back son day and be glad you went though all you have. Doesn't matter where we are from. It's all about the journey

Your words are true my friend. You know, I was watching one of your lastest videos, think you were training back. In this vid, you was lifting with great confidence. You had a very focused aura bro, You looked hungry. Your physique still looks amazing and Its obvious that you have won that inner battle to develop it further.

I'm really exited for you Wrath, whats the next stop on your pilgrimage?

Wrath
01-05-15, 5:53 pm
Your words are true my friend. You know, I was watching one of your lastest videos, think you were training back. In this vid, you was lifting with great confidence. You had a very focused aura bro, You looked hungry. Your physique still looks amazing and Its obvious that you have won that inner battle to develop it further.

I'm really exited for you Wrath, whats the next stop on your pilgrimage?

I won't lie I fetnlike I lost the fire for a bit. Just life kicking your ass every day. Physical, mental, but i don't go down like that. I get the fuck back up and fight back harder. There slot left in me. And it will be coming this year 2015 the return!!!

Wrath

Cronus
01-08-15, 1:18 am
I won't lie I fetnlike I lost the fire for a bit. Just life kicking your ass every day. Physical, mental, but i don't go down like that. I get the fuck back up and fight back harder. There slot left in me. And it will be coming this year 2015 the return!!!

Wrath

I've seen the slight updates on your IG - looking better and more powerful after each new post.
Can't imagine what the wrath will unleash this year, but I know it'll be worth the wait!
Bring forth the khaos \m/

DirtMcGirt
10-31-15, 5:47 am

Damn, Frank. Didn't know that part. Mad respect to you. You're my favorite pro and I'm rooting for you to make 2015 your best yet. Your purpose on this earth is greater than just bodybuilding. You were born with a magnetic personality and a big heart. That's why you're loved by so many.

Greetings from Michigan.

Dirt

Aggression
10-31-15, 3:13 pm
Look at this fuckin' guy.

DirtMcGirt
11-02-15, 6:03 am
Look at this fuckin' guy.

Take a good look.

JackTheBigBoss
11-09-15, 12:28 am
Shit looks I arrived late. Where is my man?

Hi!
Man when I saw you back on the stage, it picked my ass up after a 5-6 years of bullshit and fucking life. I don't think I'll ever get the physic that I want and if I don't I'll end my life up. Is there any training system or any other shits to make my bones a bit bigger? In past years which I was a shit (After my hard injury I did everything that could destroy my body) I lost some of my bone mass. I had a medium to big wrist and now It's a tiny shit. I started bodybuilding at 8 so it's my life I don't want to be limited by these shits. Many friends told me to go for physic, fitness and ... but I hate them all. I want a FREAKY PHYSIC or death. Do you have any idea?

PA Kodiak
11-11-15, 2:41 pm

Hey brother I just wanted to chime in with my two cents. I was asking the exact same question just a year ago. I had several years of weight training under my belt and had been wanting to compete but I just felt I lacked enough size. I spoke with someone much more experienced than me who would go on to train me for my first show. His response to my question was to go for it. Like Frank said, you're always going to be wanting to improve. That's what this sport is all about, recognizing what needs to improve and then doing what you must do to make those improvements happen. So I say to you find someone whos experienced in competing, someone who can guide you through the process. And do it! Once you get that first show under your belt, youre gonna be hooked. I hope you go through with it. And if you do, let me know if you start a journey log. I'll be along for the ride.

MetalTechnician
04-29-16, 12:59 pm
So, I see this thread hasn't been hit for a year, and I might be IG to not know you have started another thread, but...I feel like you are my bigger brother that I never had. I train just like you, feeling out the workout every time I go in. I just got started back up after a 6 month unwanted hibernation, and I am sticking to a routine for now to wake the body up again, but after watching your vids, it reminded me just how different I really am. I love it. The drive and ambition to look different and turn heads. You are that inspiration that gets me on this forum and site just to read up on what you are doing next. I must train harder, focus on the flex and stretch, like you. I hope one day to get to meet you and lift with you. I will be training harder to become a freak like you. Keep it going Wrath, I will follow.

Late,
MT

Universal Rep
11-11-16, 9:56 am
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1usgfqazobk

Aggression
11-15-16, 9:30 am
Good video there. The father/son relationship I have with my pops was/is identical.

Wrath
03-25-17, 10:20 pm
Been a while since I have been on the forum, but I'm back! Little update for you guys. Had a rough year last year. Got pretty sick and lost about 30 pounds. Things that were out of my control. But things are getting back to normal. I have gained about 20 pounds back and making plans for this year. Set backs don't define us, how we react does. This shit happens to the best of us. Don't let it stop you from being where you want to be in life. You just got to fight back even harder.

I will do my best to keep you guys update on things with me. But I wanna hear form you guys. What are you going though or any questions you have. I will do my best to help you though what your going though.

Wrath

SMuncey
03-27-17, 9:09 am
Been a while since I have been on the forum, but I'm back! Little update for you guys. Had a rough year last year. Got pretty sick and lost about 30 pounds. Things that were out of my control. But things are getting back to normal. I have gained about 20 pounds back and making plans for this year. Set backs don't define us, how we react does. This shit happens to the best of us. Don't let it stop you from being where you want to be in life. You just got to fight back even harder.

I will do my best to keep you guys update on things with me. But I wanna hear form you guys. What are you going though or any questions you have. I will do my best to help you though what your going though.

Wrath

Good to see you back on brother!

DaveAB
03-27-17, 12:38 pm
Glad to see you back Frank. I saw recently that you started a youtube channel. Plans on releasing your own content?

Also, what was your diet like to gain the weight back?

Wrath
03-27-17, 6:11 pm
Good to see you back on brother!

Thanks man goodnight to be back

Wrath
03-27-17, 6:13 pm
Glad to see you back Frank. I saw recently that you started a youtube channel. Plans on releasing your own content?

Also, what was your diet like to gain the weight back?

YEah man something I wanted to do for a long time. Just to post what I want say what I want. No fake bull shit a lot more to come

As far as my diet I keep it pretty clean. I have put 30 pounds back on. Higher carbs med protein and some fats. And about 1 -2 cheat meals a week. And still doing cardio

npcdusty
03-27-17, 9:53 pm
Glad to have you back on the forum. It was a real blast hanging with you at the cage this year. See you again soon....Thanks for all the ball busting this year, lol.