PDA

View Full Version : Wrath Walks Among Us

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Blvd.
03-29-17, 3:39 pm
Hey Frank i don't really have a question for you but i just wanna thank you for everything you've done for this sport.
Whenever life seems to be getting too hard to handle i always come back to watch some of your old videos and read the journey. Shit, whenever i'm sick of getting up in the morning and just wanna stay in bed all day i look at your "Thirst" Poster which is right across from my bed, huge arms and lats with the small waist. This shit motivates the hell out of me...so thanks for that. Hope to see you on stage soon!

Wrath
04-04-17, 5:19 pm
Hey Frank i don't really have a question for you but i just wanna thank you for everything you've done for this sport.
Whenever life seems to be getting too hard to handle i always come back to watch some of your old videos and read the journey. Shit, whenever i'm sick of getting up in the morning and just wanna stay in bed all day i look at your "Thirst" Poster which is right across from my bed, huge arms and lats with the small waist. This shit motivates the hell out of me...so thanks for that. Hope to see you on stage soon!

Thanks man. I'm glad any thing I can do that helps you get over any of the bull shot in your like. This shit is not easy for any one. But if you fight back harder then life then you can have any thing you want

spartan300
04-04-17, 5:51 pm
When i want to blow off training because i'm achy and stiff.
When i want to cut the workout short because my tendonitis flares up.
When im afraid to "challenge" myself.

Thank you my friend. Be well Frank.You are an inspiration!

Wrath
04-11-17, 4:36 pm
When i want to blow off training because i'm achy and stiff.
When i want to cut the workout short because my tendonitis flares up.
When im afraid to "challenge" myself.

Thank you my friend. Be well Frank.You are an inspiration!

Thank you I appreciate it. I have those days too when I'm tired and I have to train legs and I would rather stay home. But I know if I go I will feel better after wards. And it will only help get closer to where I want to be. Train even when you don't want too

Wrath

spartan300
04-11-17, 5:40 pm
Thank you I appreciate it. I have those days too when I'm tired and I have to train legs and I would rather stay home. But I know if I go I will feel better after wards. And it will only help get closer to where I want to be. Train even when you don't want too

Wrath
I'm an old fucker. I'm not easily impressed by a bunch of paper champions. You are the real fuckin' deal. The last guy that showed those brass balls was Steve Michalik. I'm not trying to blow sunshine up your skirt Frankie. Your comeback speaks volumes about your character and to people like me buddy that's stands for just about everything.

Wrath
05-01-17, 2:49 pm
[QUOTE=spartan300;1448903]I'm an old fucker. I'm not easily impressed by a bunch of paper champions. You are the real fuckin' deal. The last guy that showed those brass balls was Steve Michalik. I'm not trying to blow sunshine up your skirt Frankie. Your comeback speaks volumes about your character and to people like me buddy that's stands for just about everything.[/QUOTE

Proving people wrong can be very satisfying, but at the end of the day that only got me so far. I did it for me, and I think if you do things for the right reasons great things will happen. I'm sure you know life is not fair at times and never gets easier. But that doesn't mean you can't fight back and have what's yours.

Rex
05-02-17, 10:24 am
Proving people wrong can be very satisfying, but at the end of the day that only got me so far. I did it for me, and I think if you do things for the right reasons great things will happen. I'm sure you know life is not fair at times and never gets easier. But that doesn't mean you can't fight back and have what's yours.

Coming from a man who truly knows what it means to fight back when life beats you down. Awesome.

Derek Lunsford
09-23-17, 12:04 pm
Was a pleasure getting to know you better this past weekend at the Olympia. Look forward to many more conversations and learning from your experiences.

Wrath
01-24-18, 4:29 pm
Coming from a man who truly knows what it means to fight back when life beats you down. Awesome.
Life wil always try to beat us down. It never gets easy, we can all choose to give in, that's the easy way out. But I don't like easy easy don't get you shit in this life. Welcome the hard times and the pay off is always worth it !!!

Wrath
01-24-18, 4:31 pm
Was a pleasure getting to know you better this past weekend at the Olympia. Look forward to many more conversations and learning from your experiences.

Great to have you apart of the team. I always have great stories and it's always fun to make new ones!

npcdusty
01-25-18, 9:37 am
Looking forward to seeing you again in Ohio Frank!

Wrath
01-26-18, 12:52 pm
Looking forward to seeing you again in Ohio Frank!

See you there. It's gonna be a good year

Wrath
01-26-18, 12:57 pm
Today's workout
Biceps and forearms

Preacher curl 5 sets 10-15 reps
Dumbbell curls 4 sets 8-12 reps
21's 3 sets 21 reps

Wirst curls 4 sets 10-15 reps
Reverse curls 4 sets 10-15 reps

Flash419
01-28-18, 1:44 pm
Love 21s for biceps..

Old school, but absolutely kills arms

Wrath
02-15-18, 3:47 pm
Love 21s for biceps..

Old school, but absolutely kills arms

I think 21's are highly over looked in arm training honestly one of my favourites

npcdusty
02-16-18, 12:55 pm
How are you liking Florida and training with Flex? I wish Dallas was still here to be there, back in the day he always talked about you!!!

I think 21's are highly over looked in arm training honestly one of my favourites

Wrath
02-20-18, 10:06 am
How are you liking Florida and training with Flex? I wish Dallas was still here to be there, back in the day he always talked about you!!!

The weather is great down here. I miss Canada but not the snow so much. Training with flex has been great. Guy trains hard and we always have a good laugh. We joke about any thing broken in the gym we say Dallas broke it lol. He was always very cool with me miss the big guy

Nix0r
02-21-18, 2:03 pm
Are you bringing the ducks with you to the Arnold?

npcdusty
02-21-18, 3:52 pm
dude that would be awesome!!!

JohnJewett
02-21-18, 5:35 pm
The weather is great down here. I miss Canada but not the snow so much. Training with flex has been great. Guy trains hard and we always have a good laugh. We joke about any thing broken in the gym we say Dallas broke it lol. He was always very cool with me miss the big guy

Any valuable take aways from training with Flex?

Wrath
02-25-18, 10:24 pm

Ha! To cold for the ducks. But they do follow me every where

Wrath
02-25-18, 10:26 pm
Any valuable take aways from training with Flex?

I leaner form every one I train with. And he is helping me get my training back to the level I'm used too. It just he pushes me and I push him

Rex
02-26-18, 10:35 am
Life wil always try to beat us down. It never gets easy, we can all choose to give in, that's the easy way out. But I don't like easy easy don't get you shit in this life. Welcome the hard times and the pay off is always worth it !!!

I hear you. And this means a lot lot more coming from someone like you, who actually had real devastating setbacks to overcome, rather than some IG famous pretty boy who has never even had to work an eight hour job.

Rex
02-26-18, 10:36 am
I leaner form every one I train with. And he is helping me get my training back to the level I'm used too. It just he pushes me and I push him

I´d kill for being able to join you guys in Flex´s gym.

ThatGuy
02-26-18, 11:42 am
I hear you. And this means a lot lot more coming from someone like you, who actually had real devastating setbacks to overcome, rather than some IG famous pretty boy who has never even had to work an eight hour job.

So true.

Wrath
03-17-18, 10:55 am

I know you didn't have it easy growing up and to come form nothing to where you are now. We all have a story. And some of The best ones start form people who had very little. Makes you work harder for what you want. And you appreciate it. Nothing is given, everything is earned!!!

Rex
03-17-18, 11:25 am
I know you didn't have it easy growing up and to come form nothing to where you are now. We all have a story. And some of The best ones start form people who had very little. Makes you work harder for what you want. And you appreciate it. Nothing is given, everything is earned!!!

I wouldn´t want to have it any other way.
Nothing given, everything earned. I love that...

Rex
03-17-18, 11:26 am
What´s up with you?
Looks like your training is in full swing now that you´ve teamed up with Flex. Any plans to compete?

DirtMcGirt
03-22-18, 12:51 pm
Frank, if only for one minute I'd like to ask you to step into my shoes. I'll preface this post with something you said in one of your vids when you were training with that tissue expert (his name is slipping my memory) not far out from your competition; you said something to the effect of "If you step on stage with a big upper/lower body and a teeny waist, you're going to look huge"

That may not be it verbatim, but that was the gist. I've trained the past five years and I'm okay with my upper and lower body size, and I just keep picturing myself with the same size I currently have but as you put it "a teeny waist". I don't know what to do. Caloric deficits, steady state cardio, abs 4x/week... the list goes on. I understand it takes a comprehensive approach when it comes to dialing in a better mid section, and I'm not afraid to put the time in. I'm just in a rut and need your help. If for instance, your sole goal was to maintain what you have while trying to achieve a "teeny waist" what would your regimen look like? Say you had 12 weeks to get it done, do or die. What's the plan?

Wrath
04-23-18, 5:09 pm
Frank, if only for one minute I'd like to ask you to step into my shoes. I'll preface this post with something you said in one of your vids when you were training with that tissue expert (his name is slipping my memory) not far out from your competition; you said something to the effect of "If you step on stage with a big upper/lower body and a teeny waist, you're going to look huge"

That may not be it verbatim, but that was the gist. I've trained the past five years and I'm okay with my upper and lower body size, and I just keep picturing myself with the same size I currently have but as you put it "a teeny waist". I don't know what to do. Caloric deficits, steady state cardio, abs 4x/week... the list goes on. I understand it takes a comprehensive approach when it comes to dialing in a better mid section, and I'm not afraid to put the time in. I'm just in a rut and need your help. If for instance, your sole goal was to maintain what you have while trying to achieve a "teeny waist" what would your regimen look like? Say you had 12 weeks to get it done, do or die. What's the plan?

That's not easy to answer because I know nothing about your physique diet or training. I think some people over eat and try to get to big to fast. This shit takes time. Genetics do play a big role on how your Physique will develop. So I'm trything to understand your questionare your asking how to keep a small waist while growing ?