PDA

View Full Version : Miracle

m.u.l.e.
05-10-11, 7:33 pm
I've known for quite some time that it is truly a miracle that im alive and as well as I am today (PM me if you wnat the full testimony). Went to the Dr.s office yesterday about my spinal deterioration flaring up and causing migraines over and over. They took some digital x-rays this time and what they found nearly had me in tears. The fact that I can walk straight and lift weights like I do is truly an act of God because come to find out I'm a spina bifida baby but the gap grew in "on its own" with cartilage. My entire lumbar spine is shifted over to the right a few degrees off center and my left hip dips lower and yet my muscles actually took up the difference!
Needless to say the Dr. was amazed and so was I. Not only every lift that I've been able to do, but truly every step I have taken is a miracle. I wanted to share this with all of you as inspiration for the total person that you are. I'm not crooked my spine is but I still lift and live life to the fullest! Never let your anything keep you from living your dream. God Bless and keep you all.

smoothballer
05-10-11, 10:02 pm
Thanks for sharing. That is awesome!

LegendKillerJosh
05-10-11, 10:07 pm
Nice man. Too often myself and I'm sure plenty of others just take for granted how lucky we are to be able to train, eat and supplement pretty much all we could ask for. Time constraints and budgets and other shit aside, we are so fortunate to be able to do what we do. Just posting on this forum means we have access to computers and spare, worry free time. Count your blessings often brothers!

Back To Basics
05-10-11, 11:47 pm
Thanks for that read, was great.
Live life too the fullest each and everyday, period.