PDA

View Full Version : Storm and Rage

Bigun
05-12-11, 2:39 am
I'm about half way through my can of Pump and would usually cycle with ST. I take Storm on off days and I love all 3 of these products. Thinking of taking Storm and Rage for prewo. Storm for creatine and volume and Rage for a kick in the pants. Just looking for thoughts from you guys in case Im missing something.

Enforcer
05-12-11, 1:36 pm
You could def do Rage and Storm together, idk how great they'd taste mixed togther, but Rage pre and Storm intra would be a great way to go

Mr. Dead
05-12-11, 1:43 pm
You could def do Rage and Storm together, idk how great they'd taste mixed togther, but Rage pre and Storm intra would be a great way to go

I've actually been running Rage and Storm together... I've been using the Grape... Improves the taste, and the results are great...

Aggression
05-12-11, 2:07 pm
I've actually been running Rage and Storm together... I've been using the Grape... Improves the taste, and the results are great...

Grape Storm + Orange Juiced Rage in one shaker? How much water? Interesting idea. Do you think it makes the Rage any less effective?

Mr. Dead
05-12-11, 2:08 pm
Grape Storm + Orange Juiced Rage in one shaker? How much water? Interesting idea. Do you think it makes the Rage any less effective?

16oz... I've actually not noticed any difference, as far as Rage's effectiveness...