PDA

View Full Version : LeeMcOverloadedThoughts Log

LeeMc
05-13-11, 8:30 pm
This is made purely so I can allow my brain to get everything on paper or at least a computer. If anyone reads this, I apologise if it makes no sense to you. I just really need to get my thoughts out of mind with regards to my diet and training. It's 1AM here in england and i cant sleep and just need to get this done..

Lifts of recent.

flat bb 100x9
flat db 43x10 and 50x7
w dips 40x10 and 60x2
bb rows 100-120x10
will update shoulder press info tomorrow.

Diet.

-utterly lacking direction, timings and routine with it.

Food intake as of 13/5/11.

upon wake. 45g protein shake
followed by burger + 2 eggs w/ 4 slices of bread
meal 3 45g protein shake
meal 4 cornish pasty
meal 5 post workout shake 40g
meal 6 Fish and Chips (made by mum)
meal 7 45g protein shake

Food intake does not always look like this; really needed to get this written down to demonstrate to myself how it is not currently benefiting my training in anyway and to prevent my self-denial with regards my food intake.

Issues.

-What direction is my diet heading in. Slowly implementing cardio - 3 times a week @ 30 mins.
- Need to structure my training to specific days.
- Train legs EVERY week. Stop avoiding them!

Current routine

Chest, back, shoulders, arms, cardio/legs (possibly a missed day). Rest only taken if too busy or sore. Otherwise following the same routine without a rest day,

I will structure diet and routine tomorrow morning (14/5/11) because im too tired and feeling stressed because i now realise how unstructured i actually am. Haha. Possible reason? Because I live day to day and hour to hour. Sleeping pattern is utterly shot. Reason? I dont know. Just wasting too much time on internet late at night on useless things.

If you happened to read any of this. I am very sorry wasting your time, as this is literally my brain throwing up on a keyboard and it has happened to form a few words that are unlikely to make sense with copious spelling mistakes.

Just about to write my thoughts on back session from today (14/5/11) then i can hit the sack.

LeeMc
05-13-11, 8:40 pm
Went well. Took 2 sachets of Pre-W supp. Possible reason for lower back cramps whilst bb rowing at the end of workout. Again, if you are reading this, i just need to get a few of the lifts down on paper, so that i can gather my thoughts, sorry if it does not make sense.

single arm db rows 55x10
bb rows (end of session) 100x10
seated back machine 1 up from stack x10
lat pulldown 4 up from stack x7
Close grip low pulley light x 20
Weird machine 50 each side x 10

Lower back cramps were too much at the end. BB rowing was very difficult, next week no PreWorkout supp before training, see if back cramps are still there. Possible lack of water? But i've been in the toilet all evening. Water intake improved in the evening, not throughout the day.

Good, got all that down. Structuring diet and routine tomorrow, really needs to be done. Protein shake and hit the sack.