PDA

View Full Version : A day in the life of NashoArms (Pre-Contest)

NashoArms
05-15-11, 11:13 pm
Alright bros Eric Nash here, NashoArms forum name, giving you a day in my life as a bodybuilder two weeks out from the Iowa Rock Solid Bodybuilding Contest. I currently work two jobs (work for the city and grocery store). City time starts at 8am-4:30pm. Grocery Store at 6pm-10:30pm on weekends. Got to find some way to pay the bills and for the shit ton of food you buy for pre contest and Off Season. Here is what I eat now being two weeks out and what my training days and supplements are: ENJOY!
Cardio:6:00am-7:20am (4-5 days a week)
Meal 1- 7:30am: 3 Whole Eggs and 9 whites, 1/2 cup dry oats (just eat them raw)
Meal 2- 10:00am: 8oz Fish (Swai), 3/4 cup cooked white rice
Meal 3- 12:00pm: Same as meal 2
Meal 4- 2:30pm: Same as meal 2
Train 5pm-6:30pm
Meal 5- 7:15pm Same as meal 2
Meal 6- 9:45pm: 3 Whole Eggs and 9 whites
Pre Workout- Animal Rage, OFF Season- Shock Therapy or Pump (Cut them out 4 weeks from show cause it holds water)
Post Workout- Ultra Whey Pro and Nitro or Atomic 7, OFF Season- Torrent: This is the best!
Intra Workout- Atomic 7 or Nitro
Cardio- Atomic 7 or Nitro and Liquid L-Carn,
Monday- Back
Tuesday- Quad Calves
Wednesday- Arms
Thrusday- Shoulders, Hams, Calves,
Friday- Chest
Saturday- OFF
Sunday- OFF
I also take Animal Pak with first meal and Vitamin C 2000mg a day to keep my immune system up. I would like to thank everyone who checked this post out. I do appreciate it. Please subscribe to my youtube videos. They are of me in my pre contest mode: training videos, Who I am video, Food Log. Thanks again.

THE NASH IS OUT!!!!!!