PDA

View Full Version : Do you live in Texas

Tiny1102
05-16-11, 2:11 am
I want to put on one or two more shows this year. What fed would you like to lift in? Would you want me to put on a full, push and pull, bench only, or even just a pull only meet? Give me some feedback please

flappysr
05-16-11, 4:44 pm
I want to put on one or two more shows this year. What fed would you like to lift in? Would you want me to put on a full, push and pull, bench only, or even just a pull only meet? Give me some feedback please

Tiny,

Yes. I live in Texas (Atascocita) that is. My vote would be a Push/Pull. (Bench Press/Dead Lift) . If it had to be another fed? maybe APA, SPF or USPF??? Does it have to be a federation meet?? More fed fees??? Let's just lift? Put up or shut up, gym lifts mean nothing until you hit the platform and it's show time.............................Joseph Lee Chaney.............There is two types of lifters, those that Dead Lift and those that Don't, the one's that do Dead Lift Big on the Platform............

Tiny1102
05-16-11, 6:51 pm
I would love to have one and not have it sanctioned, but some people do not count the lift if it is not. Personally, I think that is a bunch of bs. There are plenty of bad lifts passed at sanctioned meets.

Tiny,

Yes. I live in Texas (Atascocita) that is. My vote would be a Push/Pull. (Bench Press/Dead Lift) . If it had to be another fed? maybe APA, SPF or USPF??? Does it have to be a federation meet?? More fed fees??? Let's just lift? Put up or shut up, gym lifts mean nothing until you hit the platform and it's show time.............................Joseph Lee Chaney.............There is two types of lifters, those that Dead Lift and those that Don't, the one's that do Dead Lift Big on the Platform............