PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Grip

SailinScotty
05-16-11, 1:27 pm
Has anyone tried liquid grip? I was thinking of getting some on my next order.

Jay
05-16-11, 9:22 pm
I got a sample of that stuff. Gave it away. Wish I didnt becuase chalk is just too messy.

BigChrisF
05-17-11, 12:29 am
Cyanoacrylate! Most secure grip ever!

C.Coronato
05-17-11, 5:31 pm
I have tried it, i actually hated it. I think i had less of a grip, honestly. I may still have some, let me check, if i do ill send it your way so you can try it before you buy it.

rev8ball
05-17-11, 6:27 pm
Has anyone tried liquid grip? I was thinking of getting some on my next order.

I like it; pretty damn decent stuff. I know the owner/creator, and he's actually developing some newer versions for different applications, as well.

longhorns_p
05-17-11, 7:01 pm
I have a big bottle of it that I use occasionally, its about the closest thing to chalk that I've found.

BUT a guy I met that manages a gym told me to try this out instead: http://www.metoliusclimbing.com/super_chalk.html

Supposedly its way better than most chalks and its not as messy if you use a chalk sock and bag along with it. Worth a shot, I hate using straps and my gym isn't big on the chalk I usually bring lol

Deathride
05-18-11, 7:59 am
Super chalk? Its like chalk but SUPER!! :-D

I just use a climbing chalk ball in a bag for minimum mess....and my flat is yet to resemble a cocaine den!

SailinScotty
05-18-11, 2:16 pm
I have tried it, i actually hated it. I think i had less of a grip, honestly. I may still have some, let me check, if i do ill send it your way so you can try it before you buy it.

That'd be awesome..

SailinScotty
06-06-11, 4:54 pm
Well I went ahead and ordered some with my last order. I have used it 3x so far with no complaints. I tend to sweat a lot and it definatly keeps the hands dry. I just started 5/3/1 and really noticed on the pull/chin ups my grip holding. I also like that it doesnt get on everything you touch like chalk does. Plus it washes off real easy.

rev8ball
06-06-11, 5:01 pm
I also like that it doesnt get on everything you touch like chalk does. Plus it washes off real easy.

Bingo......