PDA

View Full Version : Cardio Question

bots444
05-17-11, 4:30 pm
Hi this is my first post on here, so if its in the wrong place im sorry. My question is about cardio. I am seeing pretty good gains in muscle mass and definition, but my problem lies in the stomach area, as do most. I have cleaned up my diet significantly, lots of lean meats, and a ton of veggies. What type of cardio should I be doing to assist in this fat loss? Any tips would be great. Thanks!

Joe J
05-17-11, 4:44 pm
Hi this is my first post on here, so if its in the wrong place im sorry. My question is about cardio. I am seeing pretty good gains in muscle mass and definition, but my problem lies in the stomach area, as do most. I have cleaned up my diet significantly, lots of lean meats, and a ton of veggies. What type of cardio should I be doing to assist in this fat loss? Any tips would be great. Thanks!

A few light half an hour sessions a week will do the trick if you wanna keep the fat down whilst bulking, preferably days when not lifting.

However, you say you're gaining muscle mass but you want to lose fat? It won't happen... so either keep the diet clean and keep bulking with the added cardio in to keep your fat down as much as possible when bulking, or cut.

C.Coronato
05-17-11, 4:48 pm
I agree with Joe J, gaining mass will include some fat, its very difficult to stay 100% shredded and add solid pure muscle.

When i was bulking i did 2-3 sessions a week of 15-20 mins post workout, and it helped keep my BF in check.

Joe J
05-17-11, 5:09 pm
Another thing that helped me when i was keeping my BF down is doing light cardio in the morning before meals. This fueled my appetite like mad for the day, kept my cardio health in check and kept my BF down... give it a try!

Good luck.

zubda345
05-17-11, 6:25 pm
However, you say you're gaining muscle mass but you want to lose fat? It won't happen... so either keep the diet clean and keep bulking with the added cardio in to keep your fat down as much as possible when bulking, or cut.

I agree with Joe J, gaining mass will include some fat, its very difficult to stay 100% shredded and add solid pure muscle.

When i was bulking i did 2-3 sessions a week of 15-20 mins post workout, and it helped keep my BF in check.

Can't agree more.

Another thing that helped me when i was keeping my BF down is doing light cardio in the morning before meals. This fueled my appetite like mad for the day, kept my cardio health in check and kept my BF down... give it a try!

Good luck.

This is something U can try, matter of fact I am also gonna try it out to keep my bf in check I have not been doing cardio lately, but one thing, U will not LOSE B.F while GAINING U might b able to MAINTAIN it or KEEP IT IN CHECK as TTL said.